mccordia

New video - Flocking in Ostria (Zell am See)

If you go to http://www.bird-man.com/, in the media/video section, there is a new video there from the Pink Skyvan weekend at Zell Am See.

click here for a direct download link.

The flying was a bit messy at times (some nice big funnels and bumps in this video;)) but we had great fun and everyone learnt a lot that weekend.

Some fun experiments with video editing, watch fullscreen for the max experienceB|) hope you enjoy it!

Amd do join us in November this coming year. Flocking from the skyvan at one of the most beautifull dropzones in Europe! Maybe with a few days of skiing/snowboarding attached;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

3m41sec - cheeky ;)

But nobody followed me this time...;)
Nothing better then spending tons of time emphasising my own mistakes with animation huhB|

Got the flapping sorted again...its something that pops up every once in a while heheh
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It looks outstanding full screen on my 30in monitor and if the file was DVD quality I'd imagine it would be absolutely sick. Very nicely done.:)

PS: where is the art work at? I need the art work like now bro:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Glad you all like it.....
For those going to the AGM, check out the Birdman Stand for anoth new video project (something truly specialB|)

And now...on to the next video project.....TopGun > Spain;)

ps. Scotty!
Artwork has been sent;)
Was a bit busy being sick and stuff...me bad!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The guy in teal V-2 has big creases near shoulders/vents, just like on my V-2. The wing doesn't seem to be solidly inflated (it's bowed and smooth at the bottom, but that's because the air is hitting it at 45 degrees and he's cupping the air... just like monosurface wing i.e. Prodigy's is smoothed out by air. From the top view, there doesn't seem to be a good internal pressure.)

Can he share his observations about inflation, fit, and maxing out?

P.S. Watched the video again, the guy in red V-2 - same problem. The top closeup view shows terribly creased arm sleave, choked vents, and poorly inflated wing. Never seen anything like this in other suits! B|

I guess, a trip to a local taylor is in order. Sad! But on the other hand, the type of performance I've experienced in properly balanced (although creased and poorly inflated) V-2 totally blew me away! It's when you can no longer see where you're going, you just see the ground and clouds pass by below you. You have to lift your head up and arch to see where you're going, and that destroys the glide, so you don't do it often, and that's scary. Flying at canopy glide ratios is scary and beautiful! :)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

I guess, a trip to a local taylor is in order. Sad!

Which is exactly what the guy in the teal V2 is doing momentarily (Airowpoint here on dz.com). He's getting it fixed, but I'm sure he'll chime in with the details later today.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I guess, a trip to a local taylor is in order. Sad!

Which is exactly what the guy in the teal V2 is doing momentarily (Airowpoint here on dz.com). He's getting it fixed, but I'm sure he'll chime in with the details later today.

The guy with the red one (Hans aka Gadget) is selling his...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Hi, my name is Tristan and I have an inflation problem.
It all started when I got my new V2. I never had any problems before with the other V2's I've flown. I've been hiding this secret for way too long now. Maybe I was just in denial all this time. I've been talking to our brand new master rigger Gunnar about it and he's working on it with me. Now the repairing process has started I hope to get my issues resolved soon!
Best regards,
Tristan
Will you answer "NO" to my next question?

why ? beacuse of that or does the suit not suit his flying style?

Because i would like to have an other suit:P.And to have more than two suits is a bit overdoing it ( I already have a firebird).

So if anybody is interrested.........................

:)
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook