boachanoff

Real flying

Positively beautiful video. Fantastic, typical Robi flying.

I agree, this impressed me easily as much as Superterminal did. Around 6:35 he is clearing a ledge and it sort of creates an optical illusion that he is climbing... very surreal.

Hey Chuck, remember the other day when you said that you didn't feel you'd ever missed out on anything by not BASE jumping? Bet this video makes you reconsider. :P Me, I don't know when, but I know I have simply got to do this someday...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hey Chuck, remember the other day when you said that you didn't feel you'd ever missed out on anything by not BASE jumping? Bet this video makes you reconsider. :P Me, I don't know when, but I know I have simply got to do this someday...

Watch back-to-back Robi's footage, then "Dreams.." and finally "Children Of The Rock". You will definitely reconsider ;)

If you do not, take bowling :)

bsbd!

Yuri.

I just got done PM'ing Tom back who, once again, graciously offered to spend a week with me at the potato bridge training me up, whenever I feel like it. I am sure I will take him up on the offer sometime. Ultimately though, the only aspect of the sport that appeals to me are the big wall wingsuit flights. Yes, all of that footage is amazing and I am envious of the people who take the time and spend their money on those trips. Beautiful.

Chuck

Hey Yuri, I couldn't find any trace of "Children Of The Rock" on DZ, SDmovies or Google .com - if its anything approaching VKB's or Robibird's stuff then i need to see it!

Just got to stick out this last year of uni and then i'm heading back to Norway for training...:)

Ultimately though, the only aspect of the sport that appeals to me are the big wall wingsuit flights.

Sounds like the skydiver just off student status that wants to jump a wingsuit huh?:D:P

The potato bridge is a good start. Learn to walk before you run.......;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Ultimately though, the only aspect of the sport that appeals to me are the big wall wingsuit flights.

Isnt that a bit low for wingsuit jumps?:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Watch back-to-back Robi's footage, then "Dreams.." and finally "Children Of The Rock". You will definitely reconsider ;)

If you do not, take bowling :)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Please give us a hint, where we can find "children of the rock". :P

....and hey....bowling is a great sport :( You know the dude?

Isnt that a bit low for wingsuit jumps?:P

yeah that'd be intersting. You could consider new river bridge first or some other 'illegal' sites around the US.
having 3-4 sec before deployment at potato prbably wont get you into a good deployment position with a wing suit. i'd bet it help on the exits tho.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?