voodew1

A little early but --- Skyfest '07

I did leave out that Skyfest brings in about 50 of the cutest deaf/mute, easy, STD free, extremely rich girls that only love skydivers that can get at least 1.5 minutes of freefall from 13.5k (that should knock out all the non wingsuit flyers).

And half of them like nothing more than to rub their hands through a mans hair be it back hair, ass hair, whatever

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Hey whatever kind of box of wine you want just let me know---I will bring a funnel too, I have never done wine bongs but I bet it will be just as good as beer.B|

YA so I know some guy (me) who has done a wine beer bong or two, I threw up on every attempt. A side note I used the mighty franziaB|

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

YA so I know some guy (me) who has done a wine beer bong or two, I threw up on every attempt. A side note I used the mighty franziaB|

Getting bored at work, eh? :P I don't think that's exactly what Jesus had in mind when he turned that water into wine.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Getting bored at work, eh? :P I don't think that's exactly what Jesus had in mind when he turned that water into wine

no but it was what he had in mind when he created the funnel, as for the something I ate comment about making me puke, i assure you that it was the 1-1 1/2 gallons of that shit that I chugged that made me puke, all over my neighbors car, oh ya.....

what? I washed it off...............
>:(

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

What would it take to get some of ya'll (a bunch) to come to Skyfest '07?

How about some boobs?

Seroiusly, I had a great time with you guys at Skyfest 06, but it was the only boogie I've ever been to where I didn't see any boobs.

Dammit!! I busted my ass to make everyone happy, I cant believe that I missed the boobies....

I will get right on that for you......

Next SkyFest post:
Volunteers needed:
Boobies needed for after hours entertainment;):o

Any offers?

Sorry Amigos but The D will be in norway during this time. Anyone want to join.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

Looks like I have plenty of room in the RV as all my bitches are leaving...................I am sure Chunks will find himself on my floor as always (he promised a keg this year for rent)

Chunks I remember chunks.....Do remember the Sasuage incident....I loved it....Your wife loved it to...

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

Do remember the Sasuage incident

Damn beaner learn to spell -- that would be Chorizo

Chunks should be getting his Phantom delivered this week -- he has joined the ranks of the cool kids now

I am in.

It's not too early to say that we are, in fact, looking to set the Texas state wingsuit formation record. As none exist to this point, it won't be tough. I would be completely and utterly stoked if we had thirty pilots there for the event/record.

We want this to be an experienced pilot event! Yes, we will gladly train any and all qualified wannabe's, but what we are looking for is max participation from all of the normal Flock and Dock participants Those, plus all those of you on the wrong coast who simply have not been able to force yourself to fly to Florida. My intent, as an organizer, is for us to must some very-cool formations worthy of publication.

There will be reps with demos from at least three wingsuit manufacturers at this point:
-Phoenix Fly
-Tony Suits
-EG Suits

First flight courses will be offered by reps from all of those companies. Try it, then buy it!

I will be representing BirdMan in a training capacity, too, and will have a few demos. If anyone is interested in a BMI course, I could probably facilitate it so long as there are at least three candidates. I don't know if any PFI/E's will be there to run a PFI course. I can tell you for sure, though, that Nick will be minting EGI ratings to qualified and interested people.

Jeff Nebelkopf, the designer of the Mach1 and the winner of the Flock and Dock distance challenge will be there for Tony Suits. I am almost certain that Tony Uragallo himself will also be there.

Bigger is better,

Chuck Blue