togglesa

Stolen Birdman Suits

There have been 3 'RedBull' BirdMan suits stolen from Empuriabrava Spain. They are royal blue with RedBull logos (yellow and blue) on front and back of arm wings. Reads 'RedBull' across bottom of front and back of leg wing. They range in size to fit:
* 5'5"-5'7"
* 5'8"-5'10"
* around 6'0"
There are 5 total for the team, and 3 have been stolen, along with other misc. gear from the dropzone. The DOM of was around July 03, and the serial numbers are: 1240, 1242, 1243. If anyone knows anything that might help the suits (or the other gear) be recovered, please PM me at togglesa, or e-mail: [email protected]. Or call the BirdMan office at +1 386 785 0800.

Thank you for your help!
Erika Ames

(Special Note: these were not the most subtle suits to steal... They do have HUGE REDBULL LOGOS ON THEM!!)

How about posting a few pics of the suits?

When you get them back, we'll devise a fun way of dealing with the people responsible... at a boogie... something to do with a bon-fire...
Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

will be looking for them in Switz. and also get in contact with people I know in Eastern europe.

Are these guys :S:S:S The Red Bull suits... Maybe some of the most "invisible" suits...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM