Deuce

It's here, and it's the coolest one.

It fits perfect. So much better than the one I borrowed. There's elastic in the wrist, which I guess was a trouble spot in some other people's suits.

The workmanship appears to be absolutely outstanding. The arms and legs unzip easily and fast. It's just beautiful. Can't wait to jump it!

JP

Don't count on it being wide enough to walk in. I still waddle bad in my S3 getting on the plane and can't step up more then about a step or so with the suit laced up.

I about used my LQRS Sat when I had issues with the zipper sticking a bit on the one side. Luckly the zipper cleared and it was a smooth stowing after that. I think they are more needed on the GTi and the S3 then on the Classic. The more HP the suit the easier it is for the deployment to go ackward and nessiciate the use of the wing and leg cutaways.

The issue with the S3 is the the tail is so long it drags as you walk so if its not all picked up you'll wear the tail out dragging it on the ground in no time. Its also an issue if you don't fasten the booties up under canopy that the suit will trip you if it gets between you and the ground.

I'll never get another suit again with out the LQRS.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

F*ck no!

Just needed my wife to take the pics. I look absolutely fabulous in the suit, ese!

I'll set up the tripod and get some tomorrow, Mr. Tangerine. All will see me in my suit, and the men will fear me and the women will want me.

No sh*t!

No F*cking Sh*t.

Hahar.

Super, mine took 10.5 weeks, others have had theirs in 7. I'm not complaining. The workmanship is so nice. When you look at all the precision sewing that goes in to one of these, it's easily worth the money. There's less material, but maybe as much sewing as on a canopy.

And the little tag in the neck is in Slovenian. Never had any apparel from Slovenia before :ph34r:

Did you take the measurements yourself or by a rigger thinking about some people have complained that it was too tight and yours fit fine?

Thats what the BM dealers are for?
If the measurements are wrong its on them.
If not, let someone that has done suit measurements before do them for the best fit.

Ed

www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Here's some pics with it on. I took all the measurements I could reach, and had my Mom do the across the shoulder and arm measurements. As suggested, I did them in centimeters cause that's what the Slovenian craftsmen use daily.

Here's some pics of it all laced-up and on.

I would wholeheartedly recommend you have a gear dealer or BM rep do the measurements. The issue in California for that is then I'd have to pay 8.5% extra in sales tax. Mom saved me that moolah. ;)

Edit: No, it's not laced up correctly.

Did get all the measurements taken by a BM dealer and there was no extra on that so im not worried about the fit. We also have centimeters here in Denmark so that was an easy part. I just heard some complaning about the suit was too tight so i wondered what the problem could be but they probably gained in weight since they ordered the suit:P

Supergeil

I made sure the tape measure was not snug, and the suit fits exactly the way I had the tape measure on every body part.

I was really worried about it too, cause Billvon's suit was not right, and I'm sure he gave them very precise measurements. I'da been plenty pissed if I didn't have that suit for Eloy. There's some birds there I don't get to see but once or twice a year.

Deuce, Dude.

I am not a fan of any patches or appliques of any kind to wingsuits due to large sums of parastic drag cancelling out the very reason we spend the extra bucks for the more performing skyflyers Vs the classics and GTI..... BUT.....Deuce......Dude

You Have too get the superman or superwingman logo ON THAT SUIT asap!

PS just make sure its a streamline installation is all I'm saying.

Did you get the wings container specific for this suit?

My RW guru is a Wings rep, so I got both my rigs through him rather than listen to him rant about how everything else is a deathtrap. I got them before I put the BirdMan needle in my arm.

They came standard with 90 inch bridles and 30 inch pilot chutes.