ManBird

Wingsuit jump numbers

I probably sound like a stupid high school girl, but I'm wondering how many jumps people have on their suits out there, on which suits, and how long they've been jumping them. This isn't a penis measuring contest. It just seems that wingsuit flying is really starting to take hold, and people are racking up the jump numbers. Maybe even six months ago, it was rare to find someone with over 100.

I'm up to 142, all GTi, over a span of ten months (winters suck here). I actually have 139 WS jumps logged, but three were without my ProTrack, as I lost it for a day. When I got around to my annual jump logging before I went to DeLand (OK, at the airport in Orlando), I'd forgotten where those three jumps belonged, so they are left out. If it's not on the ProTrack, it didn't happen. ;)
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

My first 9 jumps on a GTI in the last 60 days, out of about 30 total skydives being a vidiot sucks sometimes, especially when the casa is doing high speed passes and the cumulous clouds are from 4k to like 20k..:S:S:S At least when the tandem videos finally slow down, I'll have mucho dinero to burn through practicing on my GTI!!!!

and manbird, try as I may I cannot make your voice sound like a shool girl in my head (believe me, I tried) so please post a pic;)

Over 200 flights over three years on a GTi, a SkyFlyer, and now my SF-3. I, unfortunately, have not had nearly the time to fly lately due to my managerial tasks. I only have 12 flights on my SF-3, but it suits me SO much better than my original skyflyer did. My wingsuit flying consists of first flight instruction, coaching, and technical flocking. I can't stand to fly alone.

Chuck

I only have 28 on my classic. I can hang with most anybody I fly with though, I will punch it out. Most of my friends do nothing but any more and if I did I would have about a hundred. My friends that started about the same time have well over a hundred. I just can't stand to let my freefly skills get rusty so I must have balance.
I'm looking forward to doing night wingsuit sometime this summer. I dig flocking but will cruize alone no problem if there are clouds to surf the openings of a thick scattered layer:)

started BM at 200 jumps...

classic:50-60?
SF3:2 (second was the initial BM SF3 cutaway in NC...Possibly the USA?)
Dont have my log to count exact numbers on my classsic so i might have less or more..

edit to add: first flight was pretty...
and then
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Hi Steve! Well, I don't have a penis to measure anyway and haven't logged my jumps in over 5 years but here I go with my best estimates on how many flights I have:

45 ClassicI
350 Skyflyer
40 S3

Yeah, there are birds out there with lots of flight time now, which is so cool. I guess Jari will take the top slot with approx 1300 flights (on all sorts of suits.)

Good question, ManBird... interesting. Maybe we should add that to the new BM website - a flgiht number survey - so we can hit birds who do not cruise this forum. I'd be happy to post the results here. (BTW, our new site should be launched mid May.)

~Kim
BirdMan Inc
-Kimberly Griffin

Hi Steve! Well, I don't have a penis to measure anyway and haven't logged my jumps in over 5 years but here I go with my best estimates on how many flights I have:

45 ClassicI
350 Skyflyer
40 S3

Yeah, there are birds out there with lots of flight time now, which is so cool. I guess Jari will take the top slot with approx 1300 flights (on all sorts of suits.)

Good question, ManBird... interesting. Maybe we should add that to the new BM website - a flgiht number survey - so we can hit birds who do not cruise this forum. I'd be happy to post the results here. (BTW, our new site should be launched mid May.)

~Kim
BirdMan Inc

Where does robert stand? :)

Well, I don't have a penis to measure anyway and .....
~Kim
BirdMan Inc

Kim, well you can't measure mine - don't want you to laugh at my shortcomings .... hahahaha

60 or 70 wingsuit jumps - all GTi's since first in January this year. Haven't had an RW suit on since then - they're all accusing me of being an anti-social skydiver now, but, hey, it's THEM being anti-social not me - they're the ones without a wingsuit!!!

Keep spreading the love,

fergbird

incidentally, my GTi jumps at an undisclosed location in the Middle East around the time of the recent Iraq events made me realise that it's easier to fly with a weapon in each hand - only one throws your balance - anyhow, either way, the scuds never really had a chance - take a look at the attachment.

scud-buster.ppt