sunnydee123

Freefly World Record ...

A great big Thanks with Hugs and Handshakes, to everyone I was able to jump with during the camp and the attempts. It was so cool to jump with, and meet so many talents in this awesome sky~jumping community of ours.

A huge Grassy Ass to Perris and its staff, especially to Alchemy and the Flyboyz. This was such a memorable time, these pros know how to get the job done right. Got Perris?

And to Rook Nelson, Jason Jerusalem, Matt Lewis, Charles Bryan, Greg Compton, in the Base! thanks guys, let's do it again sometime.

And last but not least, the Camera flyers, Cisco, Jason P., OB, Pun and any others, Thanks for being there!

C-ya @ the DZ!

Fly Free...

Just my 2 cents.....as goose bumps once again consumed me when reading your note. To hear each group chant there"slot name" as pictures were flying across the tv in the Bomb Shelter....very cool.

Now how do we reach Jason and Craig to get some of there shots. I got all Sisco's B|

Also ~ have to make special mention to Kyle for those inspiring and UPLIFTING words before the last jump. What great energy there was around Perris this weekend.

One last thing...can someone update the list of names cause I'm pretty sure a few are missing, like John Skinner ;) (who was nice enough to join me for my 500th :D).

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I got all Sisco's B|

Then post it damnit!!!!!! B|B|B|

Tell Cisco I said hey and congrats, I'll be making my way back down your way soon I hope.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I did forget to list names (either that or I accidentally pressed the backspace key and deleted names...:$, I swore I had 42 names on there!!!!!)

**Anyways, I just wanted to share that by tonight we'll have pics posted on our web-site - www.skydivechicago.com, click on "skydiver", then go to the bottom icons (one that looks like binoculars) to the "gallery" and WALA! The record photos will be there!

ABOUT THE EVENT

All I can say is WOW! It was truly amazing to fly with all my friends... even some that even taught me how to freefly!! We uncovered history by doing things never done before. For example, doing 3 plane shots, we needed as many floaters as possible than divers so we could build the formation faster. We only went to 16,000 feet going appx 175 mph so we didn't have much working time. -- Eli Thompson is writing an article so be sure to check it out in next month's magazines!

Mucho love to all and a special congratulations to everyone on the record... it was truly a pleasure!

---
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**

I still get goosebumps, seeing all those amazing flyers TOGETHER in the sky on their heads.

No kidding. I still have chills after the drive back to Tucson from Skydive AZ. TJ was nice enough to share some footage on the way to altitude. Talk about skills! Congrats to everyone. Gives a newbie like me some serious inspiration.
Arizona Drive 4-Way VFS - www.DriveVFS.com

**Anyways, I just wanted to share that by tonight we'll have pics posted on our web-site - www.skydivechicago.com, click on "skydiver", then go to the bottom icons (one that looks like binoculars) to the "gallery" and WALA! The record photos will be there!

Heya Missy, did they not get posted last night?

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

i thoroughly enjoyed observing the careful placing of everyone in the new headdown world record. i also enjoyed watching the dirt dive and sneaking into the debriefing room to see the video & stills from each bigway jump. i was so happy to witness the bond that all the flyers had developed during the camp and the record B|!

i definitely understand why alchemy are world champion freeflyers ~ their professionalism was outstanding. alchemy and the flyboyz did a wonderful job organizing the formation!

as i observed the different characters... i began to recognize how this 42-way was successfully built. everyone contributed the perfect ingredient of skill level with a cup of personality ~

i may not have the complete list (BIG NOTE** ~ this is just based on my little observations, so please don't be upset if i left out something or displaced it :P)....so if there are corrections, please adjust ~ that would be AWESOME (curt, max & missy...maybe you could help me out :P)

1Base - Charles Bryan: so humble and kind to everyone - a pioneer of freeflying and a sweet family man :)2Base - Matt Lewis: very humorous guy who worked out the "suit-problem" with jJ* :D
3Base - Jason Jerusalem: i may be bit biased, but i Love watching him fly* i am sooooooo proud of him ;)
4Base - Greg Compton: had goals to qualify for the PST and being a world record-holder ~ two check marks please! you rock greg! B|
5Base - Rook Nelson: very humble and kind (as always) and i was able to see rook's wonderful way of explaining things ~ he speaks calmly so no one is upset and they understand him in every way :)6Base - Curt Swanson: i was so delighted to meet this sweetheart, thank you curt for being so nice to me! it was so awesome to meet you and your awesome wife! :)
7I-Pod - Eric Deren: the funniest atlanta boy in the world :D i love eric's humor!
8I-Pod - Jon Pinyon: okay, so he is also the funniest atlanta boy in the world :D gotta love those atlanta boyz!
9I-Pod - Mike Ortiz: i found out that it really was Not his birthday, but i think everyone was so thankful mike was present in the record B| mike is so happy-nice!
10I-Pod - Mike Swanson: i wish i could have listened to mike laugh some more, he is so funny! it is always a delight to see him and jenn...i love jenn so much :)11I-Pod - Bobby Page: very sweet Skydive Orange baby! i wish i could have chatted with him more*

12X-Pod - Eli Thompson: very humble and friendly ~ and has the hottest girlfriend on the planet! sarah is so cool and so much freaking fun :P*
13X-Pod - Dave Brown: how can anyone Not enjoy davey B's company? so cool and he doesn't even know it! B|
14X-Pod - Chris Hayes: initiated his baby-danielle into the pink mafia ~ chris is a very sweet individual :)15X-Pod - Kyle Starks: one word ~ FUNNY! provided great laughs for everyone - and i want to watch him and thomas hughes in the tunnel again, they Rock!
16X-Pod - Dave Donnelly: i didn't have a chance to be introduced to dave, but i know he is Respected by many of his skydiving peers B|

17Hot-Pod - Tim Strauss: i did not have a chance to meet tim, but i am really happy for him!
18Hot-Pod - Fritz Pfnur: i didn't have a chance to meet fritz, but i have so much respect for him!
19Hot-Pod - TJ Landgren: i Love the energy TJ provides, he is so much fun to be around! gotta Love TJ!!! yeah yeah!
20Hot-Pod - Alaska Jon Devore: very professional and focused ~ now i know why he is a world champion freeflyer... alaska was the father who kept his children safe :)21Hot-Pod - Robbie Bigley: i didn't have a chance to meet robbie, but i am so happy for him!

22Stinger - Chris Fiala: so kind and friendly...great flyer and knows how to give himself a quick pin-check while diving to the formation! chris Rocks!
23Stinger - Amy Chmeleki: amy-Love is beautiful in every way! i really enjoyed watching her and missy in the wind tunnel* amy has the cutest little kid-in-a-candy-store smile :)24Stinger - Nate Gilbert: i was so happy to see nate... i hadn't seen him in a while, and he hasn't changed a bit - still the sweetheart...my only wish was that katie-luv was with him in perris B|
25Stinger - Jeffro Provenzano: jeffro is not only a cool swooper and flyer but he can skateboard like a Freak! i enjoyed watching him skateboard Everywhere!
26Stinger - Trent Alkek: yeah yeah, texas-boy of anomaly flew his butt-off to sting on the Hot-Wings! nice job trenty... You Rock!
27Stinger - Max Cohn: max definitely has ground photos! he was so cute taking all of his little pictures ~ it was such a delight to finally meet max!
28Stinger - Wyatt Drewes: great swooper and flyer!
29Stinger - John Skinner: FUNNY, Funny & Fun! everyone loves skinner!
30Stinger - Stan Gray: elsinore-sweetie with the coolest wife ~ Taz is so cooL, she proudly wore her pink mafia shirt sat. nite* stan and taz Rock!
31Stinger - Joao Timbor: awesome flyer and phenomenal in the Tunnel ~ joao is so cool and kind! had really cool conversations with joao B|!
32Stinger - Missy Nelson: i Love missy so much! she is very helpful and kind - and this girl can seriously fly the tunnel... her freestyle was so amazing ~ Freestyle and Missy are like peas and carrots...they go perfectly together!!!
33Stinger - Omar Alhegelan: very Funny and intelligent! i enjoyed my conversations with omar, he's so smart!!
34Stinger - Gillian Parker: gilly is the greatest baby-cake... i Love gilly so much and i am so thankful she is my friend! she has been an inspiration to me and i adore her in every way! gilly was also there for me, when i needed a hug! she also has the prettiest skin in the world!
35Stinger - Cathy Bouette: elle est jolie, belle et amicale française ~ merci cathy pour bonté!!
36Stinger - Giancarlo: very kind and happy!
37Stinger - Azul "Blue": funny and really cool hair!
38Stinger - Fabio Brandt: B|
39Stinger - Kirby Hughes: B|
40Stinger - Luis Prinetto: i didn't know luis's last name but i know he is from venezuela and he is one of the friendliest freeflyers B|!
41Stinger - Boel Janerus of Sweden: she definitely flew like a freak to the formation!
42Stinger - Steve Curtis? i can't remember if steve was on the 42-way?

camera flyers - Jason Peters (yes, JP has THE Shot! you guys are going to be so proud of him! jason is such a sweet-fellow, he and amy are the best!), Cisco Neri (great job by cisco B|), Craig O'Brien (what a great flyer and so kind! he and tanya are Beautiful and very humble with the prettiest little baby-girl :)the Punisher (pun did a wonderful job capturing the formation from below and above...mad Props!)

besides witnessing the record ~ i had so much fun with all the other little baby-cakes in perris!

dee: i love you and greg so much! thank you for being so funny and congrats again on your 500th!

ro*: it was so delightful to see my dearest ro* she totally rocks in the tunnel (i saw on the tv in the bombshelter B|) and she is so much fun to party with! i had a wonderful time dancing with her ~ and ro*, don't you worry about the drunk-girl in the bathroom --- she is such a coward to "confront" you while you are in a bathroom stall.... besides, you have so many friends that you don't need to worry about her and her insecurities. it is nothing personal....it is Her Problem ;) i love ro* so freaking much...she makes me smile with all of her sweetness! yaaaaaay!

roberta ~ i met and fell in love with the most beautiful italian skydiver! this girl can seriously fly in the wind tunnel...with freestyle and freefly! she is so kind and she helped me learn some italian words - i hope to meet up with roberta again...maybe in italy B|

danielle ~ chris hayes' girlfriend, danielle, is a new member of the pink mafia! yaaaaaaay!

lew ~ i Finally met the SWEET Lew! awwww, i wish i could've hopped over to elsinore to play with Lew... she is sooooooooo sweet and beautiful in Everyway! thank you lew for being so graceful and kind! love you lots and lots*

deva ~ and of course our little pink mafia ambassador came out to perris to play in the california sun with us! thank you for dancing with me deva (you r sexy)! i had so much fun with the water - you are such a good sport ~ which is why you are one of our P.M. delegates! love you lots & lots deva-belle!

skydive perris facilities ROCK! the Bombshelter is so Cool and prepares some Really good Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner B|! i had so much fun playing with everyone!

the Wind Tunnel ROCKS! i not only had fun watching and learning from everyone that played in the tunnel --- but now, i know exactly what everyone was talking about: the Tunnel is ADDICTIVE!!!!

thank you Alchemy, The Flyboyz & Perris Valley for a wonderful memory!

i can't wait for everyone to see the money shot from Jason Peters (Jason ROCKS like the colorado mountains) --- you will be so excited to see the beautiful 42-way formation that was officially built on April 30th, 2004!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

39Stinger - Kirby Hughes: flew his booty off! he and gilly were the two under-1000 jump baby cakes! fly babies!

not to be nit-picky... but Kirby has more like 2,000+ jumps....

We need to see some pictures!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

39Stinger - Kirby Hughes: flew his booty off! he and gilly were the two under-1000 jump baby cakes! fly babies!

not to be nit-picky... but Kirby has more like 2,000+ jumps....

oh crap! i will change [:/] -- thank you so much for correcting me karen* i had a feeling i would confuse the names --- MANY Apologies! i know there is someone that had under 1000 jumps, but i can't think of his name :S

40Stinger - Luis Venezuela: i didn't know luis's last name but i know he is from venezuela and he is one of the friendliest freeflyers B|!

WHOA!!! Was that Luis Prinetto??? He's a tall kinda lanky guy, his jumpsuit is yellow, green, and red. Holy shit on a stick that'd be cool if he was on it!!!! B|B|B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

i know there is someone that had under 1000 jumps

Gillian Parker? even though she must be rapidly approaching her 1000th ...

yes, gilly has under 1000 and there was another skydiver ~ i can't think of his name...he had 800 jumps ~~ maybe his name was mike???
he's in this picture i attached -- with the black beanie and green pants at the top -- i know it's not the greatest pic...but if you know...please let us know 'k'! thank you guys so much!

and yes jason ~ that is the Luis you are thinking of! he is such a Sweet Guy! i was very happy to have finally met him!

Yup just got the whole story. He was on the 39 way, they were going for 46, things got screwey, so they cut the last 4 stingers off, which included him, Steve-O, and 2 other guys. No worries tho, it was all in the light of being fair, and I have endless respect for everybody at the dropzone that weekend. That's AMAZING what was accomplished, and I personally am proud to call a lot of those guys friends. Next season let's raise the bar even higher. B|B|B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yeah that's Adrian... he's got like 800 something jumps I think. I was docking on him the first day and we flew solid as anyone. Mad props to him. I couldn't even have THOUGHT about doing that shit at 850 jumps... which is also about what Gillian has. I just have to mention that Adrian and Gillian did better than standing out... they did their jobs, so no one really noticed them. That's the way you gotta be in bigways! Both of em are dope!
Oh, hello again!

Both of em are dope!

you're pretty dope yourself trenty! B|

YOU did a fabulous job trenty ~ i am sooooooo proud of you!!! aw trent.... i wish you would be coming with beanie and stevie this weekend :( maybe we (the mafia) could Beg Steve to let you come?!?
oh and josh ~ :D :D you can check out The Real Dirt Dive and other pics here!

38Stinger - Fabio Brandt
39Stinger - Kirby Hughes

Whats wrong with these guys? Aren't they as 'funny' and 'nice' and 'cool' as the other kids in the playground? :D;)

BTW is 41Stinger Boel Janerus from Sweden?

:D :D hi will ~ of course they are nice and cool! :D :D i just didn't have a chance to play with them :P

Boel Janerus ~ yellow and gray jumpsuit? she has blonde hair? if so, then that is her! i apologize, that she's swedish ~ i don't know why i was thinking finland :S* thank you so much Will ~ i will see if i can change my post :)

Pic of Boel here. The blonde hair doesn't narrow it down much with the scandinavians, but Boel is a member of the Swedish national freefly team, very talented freeflyer (which is why I thought it might be her). I'll check with Bonnie, she knows what's what with the Svenskas.

Will