ltdiver

USPA Nationals 2008

Well, see, that's the thing. Those scores are only through round 8 because 4-shock's scores aren't up yet. And they're starting round 10 in Open. Video failure maybe?

Bill: if you click on the total score value for the team, it shows the round by round scoring, and they got an 11 for round 9. Not sure why its not showing on the main page....
Remster

Looks like Fury takes silver! So it's Airspeed, Fury, Knights.

Congratulations Fury! I expect a gold next year.

Also, a heartfelt congratulations to R4, one of my team's coaches' team.

Also, good on Slipstream(rhemwa's team?) and Air Force Encore for putting up a very respectable fight.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Also, good on Slipstream(rhemwa's team?)...

Yep..Slipstream is rhemwa's team. Way to go guys! Good to see some medals coming home with MN/WI skydivers!! Now we just need to get Team Flew-ID on board during the freestyle event.

And Bill...good luck to you and the rest of "Slip and Fall" in 8 way. I'll be checking scores every 20 minutes at work like I did today and yesterday.

What a finish to 4-way!!!

Perris Fury blasts by the Golden Knights on Round 10 and takes the Open Silver!!!

and

Perris Katalyst stays strong and clenches the Advanced Bronze!!!

Here's a Lang Brew raised in your honor right now! :D Fantastic work, Perris Teams! Whoo Hoo!!!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

CSC Rhythm rocks ! ! ! ! !

Yes they do (Brian jumps at Spaceland now...)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Also, good on Slipstream(rhemwa's team?) and Air Force Encore for putting up a very respectable fight.

thanks, we did not bring our normal game at all, but still had a great time and was really happy with 3 of the rounds in particular - (1,9,10) we had 12 in time in round 10 and it took quite a while to find the 2 busts - the judges have super sharp eyes, I think both were a single frame for us to find.

we flew about half the time with the Airforce and the Army cadets - Jon joked that this meant we were paying for the whole plane (taxes :P) - these are terrific guys and a lot of fun. R4 just looked clean and consistent the whole meet.

Edit: now 8way, our partners in this are really good flyers, we have a shot. dirt diving seems to involve finding a pro to explain engineering, and a lot more drinking than 4-way.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ya Bill....congrats from both of us....Shannon says kick some a$$ in 8 way

Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Great job, Bill. And enjoy all the necessary training for 8-way :P

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

When does freestyle start? The schedule states that it suppose to start today but Omniscore isn't posting anything yet.

I'm starting to get anxious!!! Like a crack whore with no crack!!

Go Team Flew-ID!!!

Looks like Karl and Meriah are in second after one roundB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Are there team member names posted anywhere for freestyle?

I couldn't find any for freestyle or freefly, only team names and first round scores. i would like to know who is flying video for Bryce this year (robot lords from tokyo)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.