kirkverner

ParacleteXP SkyVenture Update 2

We are not Indians, we are instructors;), HEE HEE HEE, an this team will lead it self, Kirk and Tim have done a great job at pulling together the most dynamic team I have seen yet. There are lots of great flyers and instructors out there, but these guys, these guys are friends, an from that, we will produce Magic. I am back home for the moment, and miss those guys already!!:S

as far as sticker shock... anyone can feel free to split cost with me, ( I prepaid for a couple hours)

I live only 4 minutes at legal :ph34r: driving speeds from the Tunnel, also I have a spare room for rent out for any period of time....:)

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

We did do 12 way on our belly, 8-10 static Head-down, and "crazy" carving that is too confusing for me to count. Too much fun!!:D

Joe,

I am pretty envious right now. I wish I were there to check the place out. I’ll have to make a trip down there when I am not busy with life here in CT/FL.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

I was there today, man what a great tunnel!! Not that I have all that much exp in one :P

The crew that was working was very rounded, they dealt expertly with kids and us old guys!!

Well done, best of luck on this great adventure!!

Arvel

BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Yeah, Arvel and I took a spin or two in that baby today! Let me tell you: excellent instructors, great vibe and one hell of a huge tunnel. Thanks to Chris and the others for shooting over-unders with me. Oh and thanks to Team Mandarin for being such a class act. You guys rock!

Thanks to everyone there who let us flex our tunnel wings. The "junk" is in my veins now. I'll be back. B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Is it open?

Soon, young padawan. Very soon. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFrslhYKGIw[url]

Another from Paraclete , dont know if any body has seen this video yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFrslhYKGIw

Flying in big tunnels is so cool, it makes for much smoother and slower flying..

Cant wait to get over there and try it out... :)

There is going to be some Awsome stuff coming out of that tunnel for sure...

Dave..