47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Hell get Gray to publish that crappola too!! Maybe
he already has. Jo would probably sue him if he
did. That's copywrited information, isn't it?

Why not talk about lightning striking Jo. It's more probable than she ever suing. It's all talk. That's actually good. BS litigation threats don't cost anything. Real lawsuits will suck money out of you faster than anything Farflung ran into in Amsterdam.

And while we are on that subject Farflung, just what district was your car wheel-booted in?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

From Snow. I deleted an expletive here and there so that Quade won't shoot the messenger. The whole Dan Cooper comic facet is fascinating to me snd not because i see a link to DBC Here is the Snow material:

This line bugged me from an interview with GG. I really hate authors that are full of [....]

"While working with Carr, however, they were able to determine Cooper almost certainly took his alias from a French cartoon about a pilot and parachute expert."

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=209&sid=2491179

I think it's important to see Gray for what he was and is. He wanted to pump up a story from the first day he heard about comic books. It didn't matter what the reality was. He excitedly brainstormed: " if we agree the the dan cooper comic book lead is too good to ignore, have you taken it a step further?"

G Gray never posted to the forum. He did send me two PMs. I told him to fuck off, based on his obvious desire to come up with a story, as opposed to any reality.

Here are G Gray's two PMs to me in 2008. Some mirrors work in two directions, GG.
He is "ggjumpshot" at DZ.com.

Now, anyone familar with Snowmman Industries, may wonder just how far this fraud went, and how much money was involved. Cat dead. Details later.

-snowmman

Date Sent:
Nov 3, 2008, 3:43 PM
forgive me for waiting so long to contact you. i'm not a message board person, but have been following the case for some time and am now working on a book for crown publishing. (I know, another book, right?) anyway, i'm after pretty much everything in this thing but was particularly intrigued with your take on dan cooper the french comic. and other things. i have much to ask you. what's the best way? my email is [email protected] (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

after I replied to him, telling him he was a nut, he replied

Date Sent:
Nov 9, 2008, 4:32 PM

i see a lot of things in the toast. Jesus, maybe, but also Albert Weinberg.

who? he's the creator of the dan cooper comic. he's from belgium.

i think the coincidence between the cooper name and the cooper comic is too great to overlook. agree?

if so, then how would the hijacker become acquainted with the french comic?

i think he's european misses the point. he could easily be an american, or maybe even a canadian, stationed in france or elsewhere in europe during that time. He could even be at an airforce base.

but now i am speculating...

my question is: if we agree the the dan cooper comic book lead is too good to ignore, have you taken it a step further?

i agree: this thing doesn't have to be so complicated. that's why the name he gave (dan cooper) seems like such a no-brainer lead.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"dan Cooper" is such a common sounding name, I see no good reason to assume it is anything other than coincidence. If the name was archibald Andrews, or tintin, or albertus wigglebottom, or bernoldus niemand, then maybe.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

From Snow. I deleted an expletive here and there so that Quade won't shoot the messenger. The whole Dan Cooper comic facet is fascinating to me snd not because i see a link to DBC Here is the Snow material:

This line bugged me from an interview with GG. I really hate authors that are full of [....]

"While working with Carr, however, they were able to determine Cooper almost certainly took his alias from a French cartoon about a pilot and parachute expert."

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=209&sid=2491179

I think it's important to see Gray for what he was and is. He wanted to pump up a story from the first day he heard about comic books. It didn't matter what the reality was. He excitedly brainstormed: " if we agree the the dan cooper comic book lead is too good to ignore, have you taken it a step further?"

G Gray never posted to the forum. He did send me two PMs. I told him to fuck off, based on his obvious desire to come up with a story, as opposed to any reality.

Here are G Gray's two PMs to me in 2008. Some mirrors work in two directions, GG.
He is "ggjumpshot" at DZ.com.

Now, anyone familar with Snowmman Industries, may wonder just how far this fraud went, and how much money was involved. Cat dead. Details later.

-snowmman

Date Sent:
Nov 3, 2008, 3:43 PM
forgive me for waiting so long to contact you. i'm not a message board person, but have been following the case for some time and am now working on a book for crown publishing. (I know, another book, right?) anyway, i'm after pretty much everything in this thing but was particularly intrigued with your take on dan cooper the french comic. and other things. i have much to ask you. what's the best way? my email is [email protected] (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

after I replied to him, telling him he was a nut, he replied

Date Sent:
Nov 9, 2008, 4:32 PM

i see a lot of things in the toast. Jesus, maybe, but also Albert Weinberg.

who? he's the creator of the dan cooper comic. he's from belgium.

i think the coincidence between the cooper name and the cooper comic is too great to overlook. agree?

if so, then how would the hijacker become acquainted with the french comic?

i think he's european misses the point. he could easily be an american, or maybe even a canadian, stationed in france or elsewhere in europe during that time. He could even be at an airforce base.

but now i am speculating...

my question is: if we agree the the dan cooper comic book lead is too good to ignore, have you taken it a step further?

i agree: this thing doesn't have to be so complicated. that's why the name he gave (dan cooper) seems like such a no-brainer lead.

Here-here!

He said the book was about Obsession.

I think it was Jerry Thomas who convinced him the
name Dan Cooper meant 'something'.

:D

Mentally challenged or mind-altering chemicals? LOL. Farflung, I don't care what anyone else says ...you still make me laugh. And I'll have two of whatever you're taking.

I know I've said it before and maybe you're already a world famous satirist who makes funny collages.....but on the off hand that you're not....you really oughta think about putting it all together and sending out to editors. I can see a book or a regular column in a magazine. "The World (and DB Cooper) According to Farflung".

I subscribe to Texas Monthly (yeah i like cowboys) that used to have a regular columnist named Kinky Friedman. I loved his columns and you are every bit as fresh, funny, and sassy with the written word as he is. Hey, if he can keep a regular gig doing this....just saying..

I agree 100%. :)
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Hi, a total newbie here.

I wasn't plannng on joining, but I'm a little surprised I haven't seen any discussion of the following news article.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/aug/04/did-cooper-suspect-once-live-in-fruit-valley/

>>A Fort Vancouver Plywood worker by the name of Lynn D. Cooper lived with his wife, Phyllis, at 2611 Unander Ave. in Fruit Valley in 1969 and 1970, according to Polk’s Vancouver City Directory, which used to be published annually by R.L. Polk & Co. Cooper was not listed in Polk’s 1971 edition of the directory.<<

I wonder how many Lynn D Coopers there could be that;

In 69-70 lived within a few miles of where some of the money would later be dug up

Changed address in 71 along with his wife

According to Marla, uncles LD and Dewie were living with her grandma in 71 while they went through their respective divorces. I think it is also interesting that Dewie had worked at Boeing and LD as a surveyor.

I realize that some of you have already made up your minds that Marla is a fraud, but the FBI has called her consistent and more credible than most of the people they've talked to about the case.
The Money Connection

Mentally challenged or mind-altering chemicals? LOL. Farflung, I don't care what anyone else says ...you still make me laugh. And I'll have two of whatever you're taking.

I know I've said it before and maybe you're already a world famous satirist who makes funny collages.....but on the off hand that you're not....you really oughta think about putting it all together and sending out to editors. I can see a book or a regular column in a magazine. "The World (and DB Cooper) According to Farflung".

I subscribe to Texas Monthly (yeah i like cowboys) that used to have a regular columnist named Kinky Friedman. I loved his columns and you are every bit as fresh, funny, and sassy with the written word as he is. Hey, if he can keep a regular gig doing this....just saying..

Every bit as funny as Kinky? Not even close. Not even the same game, nor in the same ball park. I continue to skip Farflungs posts as they are a complete waste of time.

Hell get Gray to publish that crappola too!! Maybe
he already has. Jo would probably sue him if he
did. That's copywrited information, isn't it?

Why not talk about lightning striking Jo. It's more probable than she ever suing. It's all talk. That's actually good. BS litigation threats don't cost anything. Real lawsuits will suck money out of you faster than anything Farflung ran into in Amsterdam.

And while we are on that subject Farflung, just what district was your car wheel-booted in?

Excuse me, I never said ONE word about Geoffry's book that would give me reason to sue. I was referring to "others" and NOT myself.

Geoffrey had a few superlatives and inaccurate quotes from me, but NOTHING worth worrying about. He got the idea across. He did not record me - therefore he had to depend on his memory.

I think none of you understand the Last Chapter. It is a play on the whole Cooper Story. He was not singling me out, but trying to point out just where the Search for Cooper goes...it is an endless, consuming circle.

Some of you need to get a "sense of humor"...Geoffrey was successful in applying humor in this book - but, perhaps only to the extent those of us involved will get it. One does not read a book and take every word as gospel. There are literary liberties that must be taken and are taken in doing a book (even in history books).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Every bit as funny as Kinky? Not even close. Not even the same game, nor in the same ball park. I continue to skip Farflungs posts as they are a complete waste of time.

That is your opinion. Whatever you choose to do - would be your choice to self-censorship!

I will continue to read his posts. I enjoy them. They make me laugh, smile and think beyond the usual chatter and derogatory, stale and unimaginative statements we often see in this forum (and in everyday life).

Go for it Farflung......I need some cheering up right now!

Disagree. I love farflung's posts, and I reckon he could make money out of his writing. Not a huge Kinky fan personally to be honest. I'd rather compare farflung to Jeremy Clarkson, who you guys may or may not know. In fact farflung's description of his troubles in Holland could just as easily have been penned by Clarkson!

Farflung, i have no opinion on your hunkiness, but please keep on with the posts!

Disagree. I love farflung's posts, and I reckon he could make money out of his writing. Not a huge Kinky fan personally to be honest. I'd rather compare farflung to Jeremy Clarkson, who you guys may or may not know. In fact farflung's description of his troubles in Holland could just as easily have been penned by Clarkson!

Farflung, i have no opinion on your hunkiness, but please keep on with the posts!

Mr. orange you surely jest. Farflung is about as funny IMHO as a colostomy. Some of you really think his posts are amusing? I just puked in my mouth slightly just thinking of his "hunkiness".

Excuse me, I never said ONE word about Geoffry's book that would give me reason to sue. I was referring to "others" and NOT myself.

Geoffrey had a few superlatives and inaccurate quotes from me, but NOTHING worth worrying about. He got the idea across. He did not record me - therefore he had to depend on his memory.

I think none of you understand the Last Chapter. It is a play on the whole Cooper Story. He was not singling me out, but trying to point out just where the Search for Cooper goes...it is an endless, consuming circle.

Some of you need to get a "sense of humor"...Geoffrey was successful in applying humor in this book - but, perhaps only to the extent those of us involved will get it. One does not read a book and take every word as gospel. There are literary liberties that must be taken and are taken in doing a book (even in history books).

EXCUSE ME! B| Oh we see the humor. The joke
is on us - anyone that helped or offered to help the coward (some might call a thief).

And we understand your like of Mr. Geof.

Birds of a feather and all that.

Gray jokes about "obsession", while living his
own!

The only question is which Cooper vulture will feed next, at the public's expense.

But I do understand your communion with Gray,
obsession and all. What better thing to know a thing
than the thing, itself ? And it goes far deeper.

Gray's book is about - Obsession, he thinks and
says. What his book is really about is - Honesty!
Honesty really does matter whether you or Gray or
anyone else wants to admit it or not. And it is
honesty at the very core of the whole Cooper fiasco
that has been at stake. Even here at Dropzone.
And anything else is pure puffery and obsessive
denial and avoidance and dodging.

Happy feeding frenzy Jo ....... and Geof! You will
both regret it in the morning and be here whining
and complaining, asking forgiveness in order to get
any semblence of your cases back.

Your cases and your integrity are long gone.
Now think up some smartass reply, as if it will
change anything!

The only Obsessions that mattered are yours and
Geof's. It's amazing it takes years and a whole
book to bring that simple fact to light. We all told
you that, on day no.1 years ago.

Your replacements have already arrived!

Mr. orange you surely jest. Farflung is about as funny IMHO as a colostomy. Some of you really think his posts are amusing? I just puked in my mouth slightly just thinking of his "hunkiness".

Orange1 is a female....Mr.Green...you are an FNG that has recently invaded this forum. Keep your pessimistic opinions to yourself. Life is short - stop the drama - don't read his posts....GREAT.....the end.

Sorry if you just puked in your mouth a little bit, however it gives me a good clue why YOU have such a sour disposition. Again...a colostomy....I understand this may be the reason for your shitty outlook on life.

Farflung is a friend of this forum and will be a friend of ours long after you decide to depart.

Sorry to engage you in this type of banter, but honestly...LIFE IS TOO F"N SHORT and IT CHANGES ON A DIME!

However since Farflung seems to have plenty of fans i'm sure he will continue. i for one would prefer to continue the discussion of Dan Cooper.

Start your own Dan Cooper forum...(obviously you are so informed about the subject)....Try starting at Yahoo, they make groups all day.

Uh, no jesting here. People have different senses of humour. I don't get the crass stuff that makes millions and millions for hollywood. I get Clarkson and Farflung.

As for Cooper, well .... Even some of the stuff here that is supposedly about Cooper has nothing at all to do with the ACTUAL Cooper. Anyway after how ever many thousand posts now, I think we are entitled to some distraction now and then.

And Vicki is correct, it is Ms Orange. Tarantino turned me down because he didn't think the audience would buy a sweet looking girl cutting off someone's ear. (I think he was wrong.)

Mr Green has brought up some superb points about my general conduct and overall douchebaggery. Why can’t this keyboard be a gas oven?

One of the paradoxical viewpoints I possess, is the freedoms I fought for included the right to voice any opinion someone feels the burning need to air. Yes, that includes people who I have personally irritated to the point of taking time to craft a comment about how reading my posts are wasting their time. Therefore since he must view himself as the center of all knowledge with an ‘official’ announcement, he must have a special viewpoint of his existence in relation to all other lower forms of life (defined as the rest of the planet). Again, that is his right.

I use a more simplistic and lazy approach. I select the things offered which meet or wildly exceed my expectations and enjoy the meal, the day and the company at the table.

Others (you know who) (they don’t) can suck the oxygen out of any room as soon as they enter. Including a chat room. “Hey, why did everyone stop talking?” they will ask in a perpetual cloud of oblivious detachment before making their next charming move. Upon which they regale all within ear and nose shot with what they don’t like on the menu. Ewwww, escargot, that’s gross plus the garlic gives me gas that lasts for days. And the last time I had the enchiladas I ended up on the toilet so long that I developed little red pimples on my butt. Yuck, I can’t stand chicken satay, you notice how there aren’t any cats around? Plus you’re required by state law to post anything containing peanuts because some people are allergic and have leakage. Hey, where did the waitress go?

Naturally, it is always a table for one.

I will quote myself from a post not too long ago:

“There are exactly five things that people will never lay claim to:

One- Not having a sense of humor.

B. Being terrible in the sack.

Next- Screwing around at work.

Lastly, being sloppy and imprecise.

Therefore none of these attributes exist within the human condition.”

As you can see there is an example incarnate that is utterly unencumbered with that knowledge. They ALL are.

Not everything about DB Cooper will have the word Cooper in every other sentence. There are other approaches like simile, allegory, metaphor and comparisons which will NOT include the subject that the self anointed have declared as necessary. In fact, this declaration given for reasons which will not cure impotence, has taken more time away from the very subject that he now guards like a neutered Cerberus. All the while he’s assuming others to be ignorant of the context and subtext of this thread during his long and productive tenure.

I’m glad that some people enjoy what I post as a form of entertainment for me. It is a cerebral exercise that keeps me from sitting in the front yard and yelling at traffic. It’s nice to know that smokin99, Orange1 and Vicki have actually got a smile or chuckle out of some of my silly stupid shit that I post.

I find it abhorrent that some simple pleasures which are enjoyed by some but not all, must be destroyed by ONE. Since they are being so distracted by a comment which prominently features lines separating the text and an image of a chimpanzee, which could serve as a sort of a head on a stick to those who are so intellectually pure; but don’t have the brains to pour pee out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Why I was limited to being mentally challenged or on some mind altering drugs is vexing. I possess both of those traits along with a long time gambling addiction, dilsexia, tertiary syphilis, a Precious Moments Figurine collection, a crippling case of self importance, paranoia and I’m a devout ‘Other People’s Time Waster’.

Here’s the rub. Mr Green won’t get this message since he Officially stopped reading my comments (hang on a sec, I need a moment)…. OK, I think I can proceed. For him to answer would mean that he in fact continued to read my comments thus making him an Official (insert favored descriptor here).

Thanks guys for going to bat for me, I’m heartened and ashamed that you were ‘forced’ to do that instead of someone just living and letting others live. What a disgrace.

Now think up some smartass reply, as if it will
change anything!

The only Obsessions that mattered are yours and
Geof's. It's amazing it takes years and a whole
book to bring that simple fact to light. We all told
you that, on day no.1 years ago.

Your replacements have already arrived!

Just what does that post mean.
I spent one afternoon and one morning with Geoffry. He wrote a book that is mostly about you guys and Cooper. Why would I regret it? Is there some NEW subject who has been ID'd as Cooper? Are there new claims and new proof as to the identity of Cooper?

I just think that Geoffrey did a good thing with his book. I said nothing inflamatory about any of you or others. You and others in the Book and in this thread have chewed me up and spit me out. If the FBI had evidence Duane was NOT Cooper they could validate then it should have been presented to ME in person yrs and yrs ago.

I will note that Geoffrey mention that the DNA used for Weber came from an electoric razor. The very item I informed the FBI agent would NOT likely to have Duane's DNA on it.

That Electric razor was a gift before he died - he had difficulty using it and preferred the old fashion way. I cleaned it very thoroughly and used it on my legs. I cleaned it again when I found I also preferred a regular razor.

A friend stayed with me after I had some surgery later and he used the electric razor. His DNA would be on it and it may have been used by another person who came to visit me (not a relative of mine).

Both of these individuals are deceased, but they both had children who they could use to prove the DNA found on the Electic razor. I have 2 items I refused to give the FBI - a watch and a pipe. When they extract DNA to compare with any supposed DNA the FBI extracted from the plane - then the FBI need to prove this beyond a shaddow of a doubt.

Maybe the DNA on that tie belongs to another passenger on that plane - he wore similar ties and had a clasp similar to the one pictured - so says his relative who I recently talked to.

This relative was definitely on the plane and his name was listed on the passenger list. He was a government employee.

Orange1 is a female....Mr.Green...you are an FNG that has recently invaded this forum. Keep your pessimistic opinions to yourself. Life is short - stop the drama - don't read his posts....GREAT.....the end.

Sorry if you just puked in your mouth a little bit, however it gives me a good clue why YOU have such a sour disposition. Again...a colostomy....I understand this may be the reason for your shitty outlook on life.

Farflung is a friend of this forum and will be a friend of ours long after you decide to depart.

Sorry to engage you in this type of banter, but honestly...LIFE IS TOO F"N SHORT and IT CHANGES ON A DIME!

OK, Ms. Orange, sorry for the gender mistake and Vicki why don't you calm the heck down? Just because I do not find Farflung funny does not mean you and Ms.Orange have to come running to defend his honor like 2 young school girls who just reached puberty. You're right life's too short so practice what you preach honeybunny.I apologize if I offended anyone though. I simply do not find farflungs posts funny.I do not think I deserved to be racked in the balls by vicki just because of my views though.

Are you saying the FBI is going to announce another suspect?
Perhaps you should be a little more detailed in your "threat" about what is to come in the morning.

Are you saying they have a particle DNA for another suspect or that Cooper has come forward and another confession is on record?

I do know some information I cannot discuss - but, I am waiting for the results. Good or Bad - hopefully it will enlighten the Past of Duane Weber. Perhaps someone has been able to uncover the exact where-abouts of Duane Weber at the time of the jump. If that is so - why did it take 15 yrs?

Perhaps someone has shown the Book and the picture to Tina and with a statement regarding the picture and the books. If so this is long past due. A lot of suffering and could have been aleviated by the FBI doing that yrs ago.

The un-answered questions is why I have only told my story in this thread - WAITING for the FBI to contact me and let me know it was over and to produce proof of who Cooper was. It they have done that - then they should also be able to produce the records I have begged for years ago, before I expended 15 yrs of my life on this.

This thread and the interest it has generated - should have caused the FBI to have made such a move yrs and yrs ago.
They waited and waited until more and more lives had been destroyed...not just mine but members of other countless families.

OK, Ms. Orange, sorry for the gender mistake and Vicki why don't you calm the heck down? Just because I do not find Farflung funny does not mean you and Ms.Orange have to come running to defend his honor like 2 young school girls who just reached puberty. You're right life's too short so practice what you preach honeybunny.I apologize if I offended anyone though. I simply do not find farflungs posts funny.I do not think I deserved to be racked in the balls by vicki just because of my views though.

No problemo - this is like a country club. Highschool.
The Cooper store. Lots of people playing with lots of
different toys, but still no Cooper in sight. Just dont
give them any money. They will blow it at the bar
or in the crap game behind the water cooler. God
loves you if no one else does!

Have a nice day.

:D

Mr Green hopefully inferred:

I do not think I deserved to be racked in the balls by Vicki just because of my views

I think I need to throw up a little in your mouth too.

Wow, look who’s all sensitive about someone who does not like his views! Dishes it well though.

Narcissist much Mr Green? Talk about the pinnacle of hypocrisy, Mr Green is the Sir Edmund Hillary of duplicity.

He should have put a period after ‘think’ in his above quote.

Georger, can you share your views on the meaning or importance of the silver particles imbedded in the linen fibers of the ransom mney?

Geoffrey says you made an independent discovery of these particles that is above and beyond the silver nitrate residues from the Bureau's fingerprinting process.

Can you tell us your findings?

Thanks -

OK, Ms. Orange, sorry for the gender mistake and Vicki why don't you calm the heck down? Just because I do not find Farflung funny does not mean you and Ms.Orange have to come running to defend his honor like 2 young school girls who just reached puberty. You're right life's too short so practice what you preach .............honeybunny......I apologize if I offended anyone though. I simply do not find farflungs posts funny........I do not think...... I deserved to be racked in the balls....... by vicki just because of my views though.

What an egotistic prick.

Exactly

Mission accomplished. Direct hit. SCORE

It is ironic that you mentioned that we acted like two young (thank you) schoolgirls...because you sure act like a high school bully.

BTW...Thank you Farflung.

(for Jo - BTW = By the way)