47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo wrote

I refused ALL pain meds after about 24 hours after my surgery. They provided scripts I never filled and dealt with it.

Jo, fill those pain pill Rxs and head to your nearest DZ. There are many in Florida. Let it be known that you got the prescriptions filled but have no use for the pills. You will find a lot of new friends. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo:
You bring up an interesting point in what you said:
"Manufactured Stories? YOUR story is manufactured. You knew Sheridan Peterson for 1 month and the man is still alive to defend himself (I hope) since the other poster seemed to be a Sheridan imposter. "

Snowman, ask Bulldog what the first 15 words of the script that were spoken by the Elevator Operator each time the elevator took a load of people up in the Bubbleator at the Worlds Fair in Seattle. Also ask Bullbog who wrote the script.

The real Sheridan Peterson will know the answers to those two questions and a Sheridan imposter will not.
Bob

Jo wrote:

Lots of sites you guys refer me to I can't get to. NO I refuse to give up my aol filing cabinet to be able to afford cable or whatever is required.

Jo,

You can switch to cable or DSL and remain on AOL. Many former AOL dial up account subscribers have switched. AOL is FREE when you buy your Internet access service from another provider.

You needn't keep living in the stone age of Internet service with dial up. In my area you can get budget DSL for $29 a month and it is waaaay faster than dial up.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Farflung wrote

You can read the contempt for people using just ‘keyboards’ to do research versus some field activity started without any criteria or measure or way to measure the results.

I can't argue with your logic or intellect Farflung. It's just that it's so much more visceral and emotionally satisfying to be walking the Washougal Death Woods looking for NB6 hardware or knocking on convent doors to cross examine Mother Superior than it is to execute well designed keyboard research that never gets physical.

It's more fun to ponder alien abductions than victim-witness psychopathology. Surely you can see why. Even a Harvard Med School professor, John Mack MD fell prey to the abductee Sirens. The lure of the fantastic always trumps the barely measurable attraction of a well designed research thesis.

I revere logic and I obey the laws of physics religiously. Still, I want Jerry to blow statistical predictions out the window with a lucky find on one of his DBC treks. I'm just that way. There may be a 12 step program that could help but I can't get past the one step skydiving program... one step out the door.

Blevins:
Your own statement disqualifies Kenny as DB Cooper.

You state: 25) The Description - One of the big knocks on Kenny as a Cooper suspect has been the eyewitness descriptions. Although they varied a bit, most people thought he was five-ten to six feet, and weighed about 180. Kenny was five-eight and weighed about 170 pounds.

Blevin, the five foot eight inch Kenny is exempt as a suspect because of his height. So, open your mind to someone that is six feet tall and quit trying to push Kenny. He just dose not measure up!!!
Bob

Jo wrote:

Lots of sites you guys refer me to I can't get to. NO I refuse to give up my aol filing cabinet to be able to afford cable or whatever is required.

Jo,

You can switch to cable or DSL and remain on AOL. Many former AOL dial up account subscribers have switched. AOL is FREE when you buy your Internet access service from another provider.

You needn't keep living in the stone age of Internet service with dial up. In my area you can get budget DSL for $29 a month and it is waaaay faster than dial up.

The Free account wil NOT let you retain you email filing cabinet nor back it up. I discussed this with aol so I continue to pay my 23 buck a month and use the telephone line. Otherwise it is the 23 buck a month to keep the filing cabinet and then the 30 for the DSL - that is almost $60 just to keep the filing cabinet.

I have all the emails pertaining to Cooper in that file - yrs of them. Some of it I printed, but there are many that I did not print. .
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

OK Jo, I see AOL has enslaved you. Surely there must be a way to download all your stored AOL file cabinet emails into Gmail which has superior search capabilities. Once you get upgraded from
dialup you'll be amazed at how much easier it is to do your online work.

Please give up expecting the FBI to prove any negatives about Duane or berating them for refusing. It's just not what they do. They are not singling you out for bad treatment.

See all attached images from x-script.

Note that the affidavits for the SEA Tower (Reels 1-4) all give the hour as GMT but the date as “local”.

Note that the affidavits for all three ARTCCs give the hour and date as GMT.

Whadda ya think? Human error, conspiracy, time travel?

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Sluggo Monster,

There is no denying what is in black and white or a dark lens and clear lens…. ever been to Utah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFm5O-ZtKEE

You hear the most outrageous lies about it…… pernicious nonsense….

Got a better explanation for the ‘time errors’ on a ‘certified gubberment document’?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI

Wanna explain why exactly zero people know about Philo Farnsworth yet billions are aware of the Mayans?

Don’t get so hung up on specifics that you miss out on seeing the whole thing. Human error is the easy answer ……. but flying saucers which are….. time machines…… belongs right here on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVfGMjdGh8&feature=related

Scared yet Sluggo Monster? You will be tough guy……

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8

Robert99,

I’ve read the transcripts posted on Sluggo Monster’s site and got a sense of things being rushed and the reviews being extremely porous to the point of me questioning if anyone involved had any flight experience at all. Wrong dates, horrible translations like radio for radial, traffic not effective instead of traffic not a factor and Hughes 629 as use 629. I don’t blame the typist for so many misinterpretations but the FAA or whatever official that ‘reviewed’ those transcripts as ‘true and complete’ above his vaunted signature, should have been canned. What purpose was that ‘review’?

There is also a big difference between typing ‘15’, ‘fifteen’ or ‘one fife’ as those styles varied with the different agencies. At least there would have been a clue as to referencing frequencies, distance, flight numbers, etc.

In the absence of information I tend to take the position of that US Air 2998 pilot ( I bravely compare myself to a real hero) and wait things out. On this thread all announcements of shattering information have manifested with all the furor of a mouse fart. But in this spirit of this thread, I will admit it was sometimes a very large mouse.

Make some graphics, reference sources and connect the non-emotive dots that should guide everyone to the same independent conclusion. Avoid all possible calls for experience unless you want to see this thread devolve further into endless rounds of scent marking (I was in special forces for XX years), resume postings (I have dimples on my butt) and overall puffing which numerous participants have left thousands of such examples of their parlance in past comments.

What is the Co-pilot going to say that will over ride your existing solution? Is Captain Scott or Anderson’s answers worth anything? Given time and airspeed what is a ‘reasonable’ variance from the centerline of V-23 and the last referenced reporting points excluding FBI intrigue and Roswell Aliens? My silly little checks produced low wind velocities (30 knots or less) with the aircrafts position being within the plus or minus 2 mins and 4 miles centerline. I’m certainly open to read about information that does not require me to simply take one person’s word. That was already tried in Germany.

Obviously I don’t believe in gubberment conspiracies since today’s news features ‘Ant Weiners photographs sent to woman’. Am I supposed to consider some clueless congressman, who is so weird and freaky, that his fetish involves texting images of insect genitalia to citizens?

Farflung, Thanks for your reply.

The Seattle transcripts are dated on November 25th, 1971 which was Thanksgiving Day, a national holiday. Nevertheless, the controllers still had to work but probably ever senior administrator in the front office took the day off. Hence, the transcripts were probably prepared by one of the most junior clerical staff members at the Seattle Center.

Your suggestion about making an effort to "guide everyone to the same conclusion" was done about a year ago and can be viewed on Sluggo's web page. As I understand your remarks, you have not read those specific calculations. Sluggo lists them as "Robert's Calculations".

In preparing those calculations, I did everything humanly possible to explain in the simplest language (even to the extent of "dumbing down" things) what was wrong with the Seattle transcripts, how the true airspeed could be determined, how the ground speed could be determined, how the winds aloft could be determined, and what is wrong with the times on the FBI maps.

To my own surprise, things such as the ground speed and winds aloft that I derived were reasonably consistent and accurate for the entire flight from Seattle to Reno.

I am not interested in such things as posting resumes but some knowledge of who you are writing to (or for) helps to focus the writing in the most meaningful manner.

As for the "Robert's Calculations" on Sluggo's web page, feel free to read them if you want to. They have been there for quite a while. But the world won't come to an end if you don't read them.

If you do read them and have some comments, please post those comments to this thread on DZ.com. You are free to take exception to what I have written. I am not going to fall over if you have critical comments.

On the matter of the flight crew. The airliner had one captain, one co-pilot, and for all practical purposes a second co-pilot.

Anderson has three stripes on his sleeve in the pictures that were taken within a couple of days of the hijacking. This means that he was rated as a co-pilot on some NWA aircraft and that could even have been a 727. However, he was acting as a flight engineer on the hi-jacked airliner.

The memories of these three pilots should confirm a number of things that can be found in the transcripts. However, if there are disagreements with what Rataczak (the only living member of the flight crew) says and what appears in the transcripts and other sources, I would expect additional questions to be asked to help resolve the matter.

I have no use for "one upmanship" type of behavior, but when all is said and done, there should be close agreement on the major points between the flight crew statements and the other information sources.

Robert Nicholson

Sluggo Monster,

There is no denying what is in black and white or a dark lens and clear lens…. ever been to Utah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFm5O-ZtKEE

You hear the most outrageous lies about it…… pernicious nonsense….

Got a better explanation for the ‘time errors’ on a ‘certified gubberment document’?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI

Wanna explain why exactly zero people know about Philo Farnsworth yet billions are aware of the Mayans?

Don’t get so hung up on specifics that you miss out on seeing the whole thing. Human error is the easy answer ……. but flying saucers which are….. time machines…… belongs right here on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVfGMjdGh8&feature=related

Scared yet Sluggo Monster? You will be tough guy……

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8

Farflung, How can you describe flying saucers as time machines? In fact, in my opinion, flying saucers of the "little green men from Mars" variety are nonsense.

When any physical object, including a flying saucer, is near the earth, it must obey earth physical laws. Flying saucers don't. Most of the video of flying saucers that I have seen looks like a man-made object that is being swung around by a fishing pole.

Nevertheless, I still have an open mind about time travel.

Robert Nicholson

First, Kenny looks like the sketch.

But there was only one good witness out in the open.

Third, no one's ever been able to agree on the sketch.

I think the sketch is reasonably accurate.

Kenny isn't THAT far off the description, and his facial features are a very close match to the sketch, such as it is.

The sketch is a guide. The description may be close, but I wouldn't take it as God's truth to be 100% accurate. These things seldom are.

Side Note: I wonder where Galen Cook will be hanging out when I do the slideshows at Good Old Days?

Blevins-Jo, make up your mind!

Total gibberish.

"Kenny is a match, there was only one good witness out in the open, no one's ever been able to agree on the sketch, and "I think the sketch is reasonably accurate" ".

Make up your mind.

Get your eyes checked.

Do you actually think the whole world is as stupid
and gullible as you want the world to be?

Georger states to Blevins and JO;

How Many Composites are there?
1. The Bing Crosby
2. The Ben Gazzara
3. The Old Roy Rose
4. The Shaffner TV Composite

What other composites are out there. Each one of the above shows a different shape.

1.The Crosby is more angular than oval.

2. The Gazzara is oval and angular but discloses the slanted forehead as does number 1.

The slanted forehead the artist
depicted seems to be lost to
individuals with who have had
NO art or portrait training.

3. The Old Rose - the witnesses could NOT agree, because Roy Rose could not get the mouth in an acceptable rendering to satisfy Tina and Florence.

4. The Shaffner composite was an artist trying to unofficially create another composite because during the filming for the program - it is obvious the witnesses complained about the two composites in circulation. Otherwise they would not have used an artist to try to create another composite.

The FBI artist Roy Rose was interviewed by another party on my behalf about 14 yrs ago. The artist indicated there was something he was UNABLE to depict to the satisfaction of the witnesses and the FBI used the generic composite. None of the witnesses concurred with the 1st composite. #1 The Bing Crosby

I am posting 2, 3, and 4.
I do NOT have the Bing Crosby on my computer since the witness were ADAMANT that composite looked NOTHING like Cooper during the production of the documentary in which the Shaffner composite was done.

I will include another composite I uunderstand was a Rose Composite but the face seems fuller that the other Rose Composite and the mouth looks different. Can anyone explain that composite? It will be the last one and I will ID it as Old Rose.

I believe the Old Rose seems to have been taken from a news clipping - and that created the sketchy appearance...but the two Rose Composites - as they were sent to me appear different. Perhaps this effect was created by the sender as it had to have been scanned from something.

Georger states to Blevins and JO;

How Many Composites are there?
1. The Bing Crosby
2. The Ben Gazzara
3. The Old Roy Rose
4. The Shaffner TV Composite

What other composites are out there. Each one of the above shows a different shape.

1.The Crosby is more angular than oval.

2. The Gazzara is oval and angular but discloses the slanted forehead as does number 1.

The slanted forehead the artist
depicted seems to be lost to
individuals with who have had
NO art or portrait training.

3. The Old Rose - the witnesses could NOT agree, because Roy Rose could not get the mouth in an acceptable rendering to satisfy Tina and Florence.

4. The Shaffner composite was an artist trying to unofficially create another composite because during the filming for the program - it is obvious the witnesses complained about the two composites in circulation. Otherwise they would not have used an artist to try to create another composite.

The FBI artist Roy Rose was interviewed by another party on my behalf about 14 yrs ago. The artist indicated there was something he was UNABLE to depict to the satisfaction of the witnesses and the FBI used the generic composite. None of the witnesses concurred with the 1st composite. #1 The Bing Crosby

I am posting 2, 3, and 4.
I do NOT have the Bing Crosby on my computer since the witness were ADAMANT that composite looked NOTHING like Cooper during the production of the documentary in which the Shaffner composite was done.

I will include another composite I uunderstand was a Rose Composite but the face seems fuller that the other Rose Composite and the mouth looks different. Can anyone explain that composite it will be the last one and I will ID it with Question.

What's the question?

You couldn't wait until I finished the post! Now go back and delete your post - and if you have to use "reply" it will at least be corrected with the composites attached.

I was not asking a question, but now I will state that over the yrs and the few photos I have of Duane they go from angular to round and in between, depending on the angle of the camera and if he had gained weight and as he got older.

The slanted forehead is very very difficult to sketch - and a person with a slanted forehead will appear differently to the viewer depending on the height of the viewer. I have some things I have done that show how this works, but file page is TOO large to put in the thread.

I tried it one time - just doesn't work. I did them on Office - so they are large files.

Using the attached - realize the hair is VERY VERY SHORT and I have had to relabel it since I have learned that shot was made in 1970 and not 1971.

Put the sideburns on Duane and then put the fullness of the hair there. Take the composite with it shading and try to turn it - surely you have the software that will do this or talk to your FBI friends and see what they can do. With the turn and the slanted forhead - it goes from oval to angular and back. The bone structure is there.

Farflung wrote

The Mayans predicted Farnsworth's invention of scanned television and also his lesser known Fusor. Its in their hierogliphics plain as day. If you view the Mayan pyramids from space they form a perfect video test pattern, remember those? The FBI and CIA have massive files on Mayan predictions. Look at Duane's sloping forehead and tell me he isn't a Mayan time traveller.

Farflung wrote

The Mayans predicted Farnsworth's invention of scanned television and also his lesser known Fusor. Its in their hierogliphics plain as day. If you view the Mayan pyramids from space they form a perfect video test pattern, remember those? The FBI and CIA have massive files on Mayan predictions. Look at Duane's sloping forehead and tell me he isn't a Mayan time traveller.

Its spacetime. Space and time are
inseperable since General Relativity. The energy
requirements for spacetime travel above the
quantum level are prodigeous, at a minimum,
and very distruptive.

So, do as Arthur Clarke advised and place the
Moon between the Earth and your spacetime craft
when starting it up - otherwise there will be no Earth
to return to, or anything else either! And Clarke
was only talking about a vehicle hoping to achieve
a fraction of the speed of Light.

Georger,

General relativity sounds too common. I prefer special relativity because I like to feel special. The Laurentzian contractions might be put to good use on a relativistic trip. You'd have to get the spin orientation just right but skydivers are good at that.

Janet did not lie. She saw a holographic projection. The misty cloud layer provided a perfect medium. Duane did a CIA sponsored post doc in electro optics at the University of Rochester. He had it all figured out.

So who was Bulldog really? Definitely not Sheridan. Jo saw the ruse before I did. Snow could do it but he is normally more nuanced and subtle. Bulldog was kinda gross. Any guesses?

Blevins:

Get over it.

Kenny does not measure up! You would loose any debate without a candidate that matches the height description. That is one of the physical descriptions that people can get right and agree on. Your guy is two to four inches too short.

Enough said, closed issue!
Bob

We may only speak one language but by god, we sure make up for it in volume. Yet reading those transcripts I was left with a sort of odd feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuDDqU6n4o

Once in a while we do manage to hit the nail on the head and show the entire planet why we’re Number Uno. Yep it’s our succinct non verbal communication skills. Just like those transcripts which appear to have a fairly large representation of non verbal communications.

An attempt was made to detangle some of the diction but I probably made the answer worse than the problem which I was trying to relieve as quickly as possible but not too soon after children’s laughter and such things which I’m pro, for and not con, against like the gentle humming of elephants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Word.

Blevins:

Get over it.

Kenny does not measure up! You would loose any debate without a candidate that matches the height description. That is one of the physical descriptions that people can get right and agree on. Your guy is two to four inches too short.

Enough said, closed issue!
Bob

So you say. Unfortunately, witness testimony from actually-alive-people and a wealth of circumstantial evidence still point to Kenny Christiansen as a viable suspect.

Case not quite closed.

actually-alive-people ?

I have every faith that your 'work' will be judged
on its merits by the appropriate people, and
anything else is actually-alive redundancy on your
part.

You can drop your Sham-Wow commercials any
time.

So Tired! This has been a very bad day. I wish the FBI would hurry up, but I don't think they are doing anything. The only thing that will get their attention is one of the $20 bills.

NO ONE has really heard and if they did they didn't listen. The FBI is NOT investigating Cooper at all. It is a dead issue with them.

They are fed-up with the Blevin's issues because he has been a thorn in their side. It is easier give him a neutral response than to say "We are NOT doing any more investigations in this case and Kenny Christiansen has NEVER been a viable suspect".

Blevins has claimed in the past the FBI told him Duane was not a suspect, but that is NOT true.
Duane Weber is more of a viable suspect than Christiansen has ever been. The FBI is no longer expending in monies or time on the Cooper case and as far as they are concerned the case is close to investigation processes until someone presents a Cooper $20 bill or puts their suspect on that plane.

Blevins cannot put KC on the plane. I think I can put Weber on that plane - but, it will require some effort on the part of the FBI. I cannot just walk up to someone's door and accuse them of lieing to the FBI about what they found - and I cannot offer them immunity from prosecution.

I also do NOT have the courage to confront one of the witnesses with something I have. I just do NOT have it within me to do this, but when one can see the handwriting in the clouds it is time to do everything one can do to accomplish their mission on this earth.

If the Creator sees fit to help me make it back to WA - I have a job to finish. A visit to the Seattle office to speak with the AGENT in-charge of the case. A visit to the places I went to in 2010, plus a few others I didn't make it to. Then there are two more things I have to do. One will require the assistance of the FBI and the other is very personal.

I think this finishes my WISH LIST.

WoW may I post the most resent results To the Jo Weber and Blevens Liiears forrum Involving the only suspect in the past 30 yrs Melvin Wilson . That has not been ruled out and the only suspect to date that deserves the statis According to the FBI. Prove this wrong is Imposible. ASK Curtis

Blevins I Have never been so thankfull to someone for proving Jo Weber a Lier as I am to you. Jo Weber I have never been so thankfull to you as for your ability to proving yourself and Blevins The most remarkablile fiction and BS writers of all times as you have in the past Two months on DropZone. At Least this is what has been thought by most.Jerry

Blevins I Have never been so thankfull to someone for proving Jo Weber a Lier as I am to you. Jo Weber I have never been so thankfull to you as for your ability to proving yourself and Blevins The most remarkablile fiction and BS writers of all times as you have in the past Two months on DropZone. At Least this is what has been thought by most.Jerry

Howdy! :)