47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Mr. Blevins - just how did you obtain any information about Tina?

I know for a fact that Blevins would not have had that information had it not been given to Skipp Porteous by another party. His concept of the NORJAK incident is amateurish at best - yet he mocks those who have spent yrs legitimately investigating the aspects of the Cooper case...to include myself and many others.

He has openly blasted individuals who have done serious research on this case in every way he can find. He has attacked other writers on Face Book Pages - I have been told about this, but I do not go to Face Book myself. Now he is here and making a mountain out of a mole hill...going where ever he can to draw attention to his book.

In 2007, one of these individuals debated Lyle Christianson on a radio talk show in Spokane, WA and Lyle confessed on the air that Kenny never told anyone he was DB Cooper. Yet, Blevins and Porteous continue on this claim for glory without a shred of real evidence.

Do the research - and know the details of the crime - don't ride on the coat tails of the hard research done by others. The story is ridiculous.

I have nothing more to say regarding Blevins or his claims.

Jo,

Your post is appalling, his story is easily as compelling as yours (probably more so). You talk about all the stresses and strains of "going public" and "protecting people from the public" and yet you go on and attack him ferociously. You come across as terrified of sharing the lime light.

His book represents time and effort, he is entitled to "plug" his own book where ever he likes. If it is construed as outright advertising the dz.com moderators would clamp down on him (just the same as they do to others).

Please do yourself a favour and provide evidence that Duane was on the plane, put him in a parachute. Don't waste your time attacking other individuals it doesn't come across well.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Robert do yourself a favour and stick to your book. If you allow yourself to get sucked into the "drama" that can go on in this thread you will lose the will to liveTongue

Skip the annoying posts please - it would be so nice for the Cooper thread to have another stint at being ABOUT Cooper.

On the subject of the staged photo - I can quite easily imagine someone recreating a photo of "back from the greatest stint of my life". I don't imagine it would have to be Cooper though. It could have easily been a prank as a real I want to catch this moment photo. If the photo really was hidden and mean't as a clue it is a real pity that he didn't clip a $20 to it.

Yep Robert, nigel99 is right...do your searches and don't get side tracked in this thread or you'll be here for the rest of your life arguing shit that no one gives a fuck about.
Thanks for the pictures and the heads up about the tv thing.
This is a skydiver site and the shit gets pretty deep and smells bad for the most part.
Whoever Cooper was he had big balls or was dumb as a rock(no offense to rocks).
I think it was a bit genius and at the same time high risk with many variables.
I,m with 377 on this...show me the rig...until then...who knows. We'll never know...but it makes a hell of a story/myth.

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the thread. It's always nice to get a fresh perspective on the story. I kind of liked the Christiansen story though Ckret (Larry Carr) dismissed him because of eye colour and height. Though we know eyewitness testimony can be unreliable :D

I agree with nigel99 & hangdiver re: don't get sucked into arguing with Jo. As you've already seen, her stories change etc. Logic doesn't work either. Unless you back up her argument about Duane Weber being Cooper she will just continue arguing. Most of the rest of us just want to dig deeper and even those who disagree with your suspect will, I'm sure, welcome the new angle.

Now (I read fast but don't think I missed a mention of this?) did you come across anything linking Christiansen to the 727 test drop flights in Asia? A few of us have been wondering/hypothesising that Cooper may well have known about those.

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Your post is appalling, his story is easily as compelling as yours (probably more so). You talk about all the stresses and strains of "going public" and "protecting people from the public" and yet you go on and attack him ferociously. You come across as terrified of sharing the lime light.

Note:

:)

"Issues Blevins need to overcome:

1. How does the money show up at Tina's Bar in 1980? Jo Weber is the only one and the 1st one to offer an explanation for this in 1996 and the forensics support her statements.

2. Christiansen worked for the airline and he's robbing the very people he works with.

3. Christiansen does not fit the description.

4. Try and find a way to have a Cooper accomplice - it's pretty near impossible to fit all the pieces...and Blevins accomplice is still alive.

One individual states there was no way Blevins is going to be able to bridge the gaps. One even said it was LAUGHABLE and also sad. "

+++++++++++++++++++++

Please do yourself a favour and provide evidence that Duane was on the plane, put him in a parachute. Don't waste your time attacking other individuals it doesn't come across well.

:)I am not attacking anyone - all I have done is present to him what is obvious, just as you guys do with me - such as your statement above.

Blevins cannot put Christiansen on the plane...so do not ask of me what you do not ask of others. Eventually what I have will be made public and only then will we know if any of it puts Duane on that plane. The FBI will not be specific in what they are looking for or if they actually have any knowledge of a specific item or items.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins states:

We believe he simply tossed them into the river some time after he reached the ground, as a red herring to make the police think he drowned in the river. He probably wasn't expecting it would take nine years to find it, though.

:)Testing done on that money refutes that claim - and the Palmer report Refutes that claim. The money had not been in the river for more than a yr.
====================

Blevins states:

In fact, we think 'Mike Watson' not only helped him on the ground, but probably helped Kenny plan the whole thing. The wife may have been involved.

:)You have taken it on yourself to publically accuse a man of a 38 yr old crime and state the wife may have been involved - that is financially risky...unless he is senile or so old he doesn't care. Of course, you did not use his real name --- so you built your defense into the story.
=================

Blevins states:

We think the height and eye color descriptions are off for a few different reasons. We think the facial sketch is accurate.

:) I have a picture posted at the end of this post you have NEVER seen - I call it the Christiansen look-alike. It is a picture of much older and heavier Weber....this is funny.
====================

Regarding a Cooper accomplice:
Blevins states:

He did and he is (still alive). Even though the ex-wife (who lives far out of town and has no phone) and the ex-husband were interviewed separetely, and 300 miles apart, both pointed fingers at the other as possible accomplices. We think the husband was the accomplice and that the wife found out what Kenny and Mike did after-the-fact. It's a guess, but we also think Mike waited for Kenny at Paradise Point State Park, since this was the only major park in the area that could handle the Airstream trailer and station wagon.

:)I took out a line of your post to be brief. The accomplice is still alive, we think and it's a guess and we also think. That is a lot of suppositions and not proof.

You do realize that if they have mental capacities left at their age - and IF the FBI does any investigation (which they will not do) you are placing yourself in extreme ridicule status - if they go to another program to refute your claims.
====================

Blevins states:

After 'Mike Watson' read the book we provided to his sister, he called Porteous in New York...to ask for copies of his own. And even though we basically called him a liar and called him Cooper's accomplice, he wasn't even mad about it. Porteous said: 'You know we think you did it, right? We've been investigating your whole life for the past three years." Mike's response: "That must have been interesting..." He stopped answering his phone after that.

:)Sounds like you have been talking to the SLC/Alaska pilot we found! He and his family were Gun Ho until certain things about prosecution were explained to a member of his family.

Himmelsbach himself made sure that if Cooper was ever found there would be no statue of limitations he could slide under.[
====================

Blevins states:

He was all into this until he found out he could still be prosecuted. An innocent man would have been screaming his head off or getting a lawyer. He has done neither. He just keeps quiet, which is what a GUILTY person might do.

:)Exactly what the SLC pilot did! He just stopped talking.

=======================

Blevins stated:
When people lie.

:)I think you got caught up in the same web we did, but only for a brief time - before we realized what was going on. What I am talking about has NOT been discussed in this forum, but the story is real and the people do exist. I have heard several con stories in my 14 yrs of searching for the truth and some of them can be very convincing. Look before you leap.
Take nothing at face value because the end results could be your loosing your own credibility and lots of money....been there done that.

Some examples:

:)
I had another one who claimed he was in jail with Cooper in OR. and this guy had documents and letters he wrote to the FBI - he had correspondence from the FBI about his claim. I liked this one, but I could never get a hook into it. All I had was his letters and the response the FBI gave him...and some documents from that County Jail in OR. Called the County and investigated the County records - it was all there.
But, all we had was a man that for all other purposes did not exist...

TV programs! last time I did that was 2002 and I know how they take what you say and edit and edit and use what they want. Nothing comes out the way it was intended or the participants expected. Lots of people think these programs pay money for these interviews. One time I was offer money and refused it because I feared my taking any money would hurt my credibility.

These "people" who are feeding you this story are looking for their 15 minutes of fame - and before it is over they will sell you out. Lives have been destroyed by Cooper and more lives will continue to be disrupted until someone comes forth with the "proof" that the FBI consistently expects to be presented to them.

By the way tell Sharon hello.

Interesting angle but I think that your assessment on Mikes reaction might be off track. A fair number of people WANT to be associated with a very famous event or person. There is fame by association (look at fans wanting photos with celebrities as an example).

If you wrote that I was the accomplice in a book about a famous crime and I KNEW that I was innocent I would be very tempted to ride the glory and keep my mouth shut. Imagine all those chicks who are attracted to the bad boy type that I could pull:D

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Interesting angle but I think that your assessment on Mikes reaction might be off track. A fair number of people WANT to be associated with a very famous event or person. There is fame by association (look at fans wanting photos with celebrities as an example).

If you wrote that I was the accomplice in a book about a famous crime and I KNEW that I was innocent I would be very tempted to ride the glory and keep my mouth shut. Imagine all those chicks who are attracted to the bad boy type that I could pull:D

Bingo - well, said.

This is what I was trying to tell Blevins because - of all the people who contacted me - I had to really sort them out.

Some were easy to spot, but one I had to play "games' with to find out how much truth there was in the story he was relating to me. When fictious names and incidents (I baited him with) became part of his story, I had to draw a line. I kept a paper trail of the "bait", therefore I was able to prove to another interested party the story was "created". There was a thread of truth in this man's story that still haunts me to this day --- if only he could have left it at that and not have "created" the rest of it.

This is the problem I see with Blevins story - because I and most of you guys know more about the crime itself than the general population - it is difficult for us to accept the story Blevins is telling.

Tom, Dick and Harry on the street have not been privey to this hashing and rehashing of the facts and probabililties as we have discussed them (logically, scientifically and subjectively). The conversations were sometime heated, off the wall and sometime we weren't kind to each other, but we shared the pros anc cons. Often the conversation was WAY over my head, but you guys knew what you were talking about when it came to analyzing the jump and the flight patterns and much much more.

If I had just jumped into a lot of the stories I have been told over these 14 yrs - I would sound like Blevins, but I chose to discuss and argue my case until I have more conclusive evidence. If the story about Duane Weber was ever going to be told - it had to have substance, even if I could never prove it. Why I even came to the DZ in the first place, looking for answers (not just a story someone could take apart or laugh at). Please note I am not writing a book nor do I have movie contract - for me this has been about finding the truth.

It has been my choice to take my lashes here among a select group of intelligent individuals with the knownledge and / or information that might pull this damn thing together...than to make a fool out of myself in with a "wannabe book" or participate in another documentary that gets flip-flopped. At least here I can defend my position.

Some of you guys have already discovered what happens when the TV and the media are involved. Chaos and what the media wants the public to see.

When Blevins was telling his story and I was viewing the pictures he posted - (not having read Blevins book other than the first 38 pages and what he posted in this thread), there was this feeling of another story about Cooper - a movie called Up the Creek Without a Paddle.. By the way I never saw that movie either, but I saw a preview of it once.

Jo wrote:

This very famous gentleman provided me with phone numbers to contact the persons and groups and / or their representatives.

Are you name dropping Jo? Teasing? If not, tell us who the "very famous gentleman" is.

The only very famous person associated with Cooper sleuthing was Snowmman. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote:

This very famous gentleman provided me with phone numbers to contact the persons and groups and / or their representatives.

Are you name dropping Jo? Teasing? If not, tell us who the "very famous gentleman" is.

The only very famous person associated with Cooper sleuthing was Snowmman. ;)

Absolutely NOT. You know I am closed mouth about those who help me. This was not meant to be a tease - just a fact. Without the help of individuals such as this man and so many others who are professionals in their fields - the things I have recently discovered would never have been possible.

I feel very humble that some of these (high profile) individuals have taken time out from their busy schedules to offer me assistance and ask nothing in return.....The list goes from A to Z and from Politicians to Famous Writers and Professors asking nothing in return...but offering their help.

One could not get a phone number and sent me a letter after viewing the National Geographic doc. They have specific knowledge regarding the Columbia and told me what others have told me over the yr.
NO WAY Cooper drowned in the Columbia. This party set out to help me - and this has been amazing....

So much has happened in such a short period of time and there are 4 different things going on at one time right now.

If all of this comes down the way we expect it to - it will be given to the FBI with reasonable response time (although they have had 14 yrs). If they refuse to act then we take it public. Maybe it will blow up, but I have a feeling it will blow up in the face of the FBI and not us. If what we are finding proves out - it still may not be enough to prove Duane was Cooper, but the co-incidences become overwhelming. - the key is there, but will the FBI turn the key that unlocks the past?

Bingo - well, said.

This is what I was trying to tell Blevins because - of all the people who contacted me - I had to really sort them out.

Some were easy to spot, but one I had to play "games' with to find out how much truth there was in the story he was relating to me. When fictious names and incidents (I baited him with) became part of his story, I had to draw a line. I kept a paper trail of the "bait", therefore I was able to prove to another interested party the story was "created". There was a thread of truth in this man's story that still haunts me to this day --- if only he could have left it at that and not have "created" the rest of it.

This is the problem I see with Blevins story - because I and most of you guys know more about the crime itself than the general population - it is difficult for us to accept the story Blevins is telling.

Tom, Dick and Harry on the street have not been privey to this hashing and rehashing of the facts and probabililties as we have discussed them (logically, scientifically and subjectively). The conversations were sometime heated, off the wall and sometime we weren't kind to each other, but we shared the pros anc cons. Often the conversation was WAY over my head, but you guys knew what you were talking about when it came to analyzing the jump and the flight patterns and much much more.

If I had just jumped into a lot of the stories I have been told over these 14 yrs - I would sound like Blevins, but I chose to discuss and argue my case until I have more conclusive evidence. If the story about Duane Weber was ever going to be told - it had to have substance, even if I could never prove it. Why I even came to the DZ in the first place, looking for answers (not just a story someone could take apart or laugh at). Please note I am not writing a book nor do I have movie contract - for me this has been about finding the truth.

It has been my choice to take my lashes here among a select group of intelligent individuals with the knownledge and / or information that might pull this damn thing together...than to make a fool out of myself in with a "wannabe book" or participate in another documentary that gets flip-flopped. At least here I can defend my position.

Some of you guys have already discovered what happens when the TV and the media are involved. Chaos and what the media wants the public to see.

When Blevins was telling his story and I was viewing the pictures he posted - (not having read Blevins book other than the first 38 pages and what he posted in this thread), there was this feeling of another story about Cooper - a movie called Up the Creek Without a Paddle.. By the way I never saw that movie either, but I saw a preview of it once.

Irony?

Bingo - well, said.

You Replied!

Irony?

:)I got this same impression regarding the characters Blevins revealed on the forum a few posts ago and the things he said about them.

If I tried to write a book - it would be completely ignored, but look at the attached photo and remember the book by D.B. Cooper called Ha Ha Ha. It was better written than the book Blevins is tooting.

The book is VERY rare and worth a read to anyone who is seriously seeking the answer to who Dan Cooper was. I was never able to find the author of the book - it is a BIG secret.

The picture I am posting reminds me of this photo and a story Duane told me yrs before he died. His story had NOTHING to do with Cooper...just a story about a Springer Spaniel and a boy. At that time I did NOT know this picture existed and that Duane did indeed have a dog like that.

The HA HA HA part is - The story Duane told me was the same story Dan Cooper told in that book. So did Duane read that book and who really wrote that story?

I don't remember who sent me Ha Ha Ha in the mail after I contacted the FBI, but before I went public...so it had to be someone within of a very small circle of contacts.

I have never told this for fear of being made fun of - I tried to find the man who wrote the book but ended up going around in circles with NO answers.

Picture of Duane with dog -
FIRST TIME EVER MADE PUBLIC.

The book is VERY rare and worth a read to anyone who is seriously seeking the answer to who Dan Cooper was. I was never able to find the author of the book - it is a BIG secret.

[

Total Nonsense above.

The book was written in 1983 following the money find by ______________________. It is a well known spoof and that is all it was ever meant to be. The
name of the author is no secret! He signed half
the books in his real name. ISBN 9780140285000 | 9780743273565 | 9780061120060. I found 13 for sale through Amazon alone. Two mint SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR WHO IS _____________signed by author.

If Jo has a signed copy then they aren't rare, are they! Go figure.

-below -

Price + Shipping Condition Seller Information Ready to buy?
$17.00
+ $3.99shipping Used - Good Seller: tacbook
Rating:(3613 ratings) 100% positive over the past 12 months.
In Stock. Ships from WA, United States. Expedited shipping available.
International & domestic shipping rates and return policy.
Paperback. First Printing. Very Good to Near Fine Condition. Tight bright attractive copy with no markings to the book.

$27.95
+ $3.99shipping Used - Good Seller: vogelmusic
Rating:(2650 ratings) 100% positive over the past 12 months.
In Stock. Ships from OR, United States. Expedited shipping available.
Mass Market paperback

$34.00
+ $3.99shipping Collectible - Good Seller: Bookie Nookie
Rating:(1967 ratings) 97% positive over the past 12 months.
In Stock. Ships from CA, United States. Expedited shipping available.
paperback text tight signed by author

I will be at the Auburn Avenue Theatre in Auburn, WA at 2PM on Saturday, August 14. I'm presenting a photo display with explanatory text and will discuss the investigation that led us to Kenny Christiansen. Admission is free. It's part of Auburn's 'Good Old Days' celebration. Authors will be doing readings all weekend. Mine is only one of many.

Questions from the audience are allowed...even the hard ones. If Galen Cook shows up and tries to tell me the ransom money is still in a bank up in Vancouver, Canada or that he knows a woman who saw the 727 fly over her house at night with a guy on the airstairs tossing flares into the Columbia, then I will give him a serious case of the blues and send him back to Spokane with his tail between his legs. On this you can be assured.

Truth is, we may not have every single detail about the hijacking right, but we know who the heck did it, and a reasonably accurate picture of how they pulled it off. I know that's a bold statement, but I'm willing to stand behind it and go on the public record. If I'm wrong, I will look like a fool. However, the evidence we've gathered on Kenny (and continue to gather) gets stronger all the time. I'm willing to take that chance.

Hi Robert... funny ... nice post. Well, I wont be there but Im sure you can carry forth without me.
It's between you and Galen. There are rumors a
few 'seekers of truth' may show up but I predict it
will all be civil in any event. Hopfully you can all go out for a steak afterwards - and remain on speaking terms. I blame Geof for starting all of this (that's a
private joke if Geof is reading :)
G.

Excuse ME!

I don't believe I ever said I had a signed copy!
All the book says is Copyright 1983
Editor Judi Van Cleave

No author is mentioned.

I contacted way back yrs ago a compnay I was told to contact and a man by the name of Gary W. - no one admits to being the writer of the book.

The book has a dedication:

In Memory of Billy Van Cleave, the gentleman rogue, and to the real "Debra," who helped D.B. immeasurably with the many rewrites and her loving support.

There was a page just prior to this statement that was torn out in the copy I have.

I contacted Protland, OR and Signum Books, Ltd and was given a name of Gary W with Journal Graphics, but I could never locate him or find out who REALLY wrote the book. I also never figured out what the Seven Clues where.

Blevins states:

I will be at the Auburn Avenue Theatre in Auburn, WA at 2PM on Saturday, August 14. I'm presenting a photo display with explanatory text and will discuss the investigation that led us to Kenny Christiansen. Admission is free. It's part of Auburn's 'Good Old Days' celebration. Authors will be doing readings all weekend. Mine is only one of many.

Questions from the audience are allowed...even the hard ones. If Galen Cook shows up and tries to tell me the ransom money is still in a bank up in Vancouver, Canada or that he knows a woman who saw the 727 fly over her house at night with a guy on the airstairs tossing flares into the Columbia, then I will give him a serious case of the blues and send him back to Spokane with his tail between his legs. On this you can be assured.

Truth is, we may not have every single detail about the hijacking right, but we know who the heck did it, and a reasonably accurate picture of how they pulled it off. I know that's a bold statement, but I'm willing to stand behind it and go on the public record. If I'm wrong, I will look like a fool. However, the evidence we've gathered on Kenny (and continue to gather) gets stronger all the time. I'm willing to take that chance.

Georger then replied:

Hi Robert... funny ... nice post. Well, I wont be there but Im sure you can carry forth without me.

It's between you and Galen. There are rumors a few 'seekers of truth' may show up but I predict it will all be civil in any event. Hopfully you can all go out for a steak afterwards - and remain on speaking terms. I blame Geof for starting all of this (that's aprivate joke if Geof is reading). Take care Robert ... and thanks. You know I cant go into details but I wish you well... take care.

:):| Whew! Absolutely a farce - what the H is all of this about. I heard that more than one of the flight crew are upset about being implicated in all of this through Christiansen because he was a NW employee.
If I were one of those crew members or an employee who worked with Christiansen - I think I would show up to make a statement simple to put this story in its perspective and to end this thing once and for all.

Blevin's as been too liberal in his statements about Tina that are in black and white (What he is saying now is NOT what he initially said - if one saved it before he edited his statements about Tina). This statement may have been on Sluggo's site.

I am also suprised that Georger is tooting Blevins, In the past Georger has been outspoken in his defense of Tina. It was the one thing that Georger and I have agreed on - and that was to leave Tina alone. Georger, why would you now stand with a man who has been flagrant in his statements about Tina?

Wonder what would happen if Mucklow, Shaffner and the co-pilot showed up on August 14 to put an end to all of this drama?
Wonder what they would have to say and how they would go about it? Would they use an FBI agent as a spokesman who will identify the REAL Cooper or to show proof Christiansen was NOT Cooper? Perhaps it is NorthWest who will send a spokesman...with documentation!

Be interesting to see what comes down - as for me I will just sit this out and let the wolves have at it.

Obvious phony. The bills are doctored to look like the ones found on the river in 1980, but the centers of the bills look freshly printed. Trying to match them to the 1980 bills was a mistake. The chances of some bills being found in the identical condition of the 1980 bills - (with an additional 30 years of aging tossed in) - are nil.

The shot is taken from the side, so you can't see any of the serial numbers.

I'll assume this was taken in Washington state. Any currency residing in a hollow log in the Cascades would have been chewed to shreds long ago by field mice and used for nesting. They do that a lot up there....(laughs)

attached -

Obvious phony. The bills are doctored to look like the ones found on the river in 1980, but the centers of the bills look freshly printed. Trying to match them to the 1980 bills was a mistake. The chances of some bills being found in the identical condition of the 1980 bills - (with an additional 30 years of aging tossed in) - are nil.

I'll assume this was taken in Washington state. Any currency residing in a hollow log in the Cascades would have been chewed to shreds long ago by field mice and used for nesting. They do that a lot up there....(laughs)

attached -

Georger, Could you please explain the attachments in the post you've just made. Are the inserts of a 20 dollar bill some kind of inversion of the bills purportedly under a log as shown by autodetailpro?

Thanks

attached -

Georger, Could you please explain the attachments in the post you've just made. Are the inserts of a 20 dollar bill some kind of inversion of the bills purportedly under a log as shown by autodetailpro?

Thanks
So far as I know ... all Cooper bills
were 1963 series A twenties. The photos Ive posted
include a genuine 1963A bill pasted on a capture from the gentleman's video. I have used the highest resolution best contrast capture I could find
on his video. At the top of his video you will notice
a comment about what setting to use for best resolution ...

The pristine 1963A $20 I have pasted IS NOT a
rendering or conversion or extrapolation of any of
the videographed money purportedly found by Stinky le Peu.

I posted these photos so people could try to estimate if these are authentic 1963A serie $20 bills.

good luck on the contact. :)

The last few post just show how posters on this thread’s brains run down into their shoes when presented with “new information”

Get real!

A video is linear (with respect to time). All one would have to do to follow the “trail” would be to download it to a phone and follow it along as it played. (Real-time progressive directions.)

Ask these questions:

How far can a skunk travel in ½ a day?

How much video can be stored on “Stinky Cam”?

If the guy wants help bad enough to share the “booty” with ANYONE who would help him, wouldn’t he have indicated (approximately) where he lived? Or maybe, how to contact him?

Photos of piles of money are meaningless.

Hmmmm! I think I recognize that voice. Does anyone else?

It is a hoax! Or, an attempt at humor. Nothing more… nothing less.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum