47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Quade can thank us for supplementing his title:

"The world's most bored and boring skydiver."

He's now got ALL the boredom bases covered.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

All,

As I have mentioned before, my web-site generates a lot of “leads” into the attempt to identify Cooper. Most of them are from family members who think a relative was DB. Sometimes I get a “lead” from someone who has stumbled onto a suspect (in their mind) from something they read.

This morning I was researching a lead on one “William (Wild Bill) Cooper”. I found two “Wild Bill Coopers” and I thought I would share with the forum and see if anyone here thinks either one (or both) are worth further consideration. Here are the two “Wild Bills”:

Milton William Cooper

Story HERE

The son of a U.S. Air Force officer, Bill graduated in 1961 from Yamato High School in Japan, and enlisted in the U.S. Air force. He was honorably discharged in 1965. December of the same year he enlisted in the U.S. Navy. He served in Vietnam, rising to the rank of petty officer. Cooper was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal with combat V and the Navy Achievement Medal with combat V. He was honorably discharged in 1975.

Cooper's earliest notoriety developed among UFO enthusiasts, as he promoted UFO conspiracy theories, Kennedy assassination theories, and theories about a New World Order. Cooper became a popular speaker on the UFO lecture circuit, and expanded his account into the book Behold a Pale Horse.

YouTube - William Cooper died November 5 2001

William Lloyd David Cooper

William Lloyd David Cooper (more commonly known as Wild Bill and a string of alias') formerly of Willow River, MN was once one of the US Marshals’ 15 most-wanted criminals in the country, convicted of importing large quantities of marijuana from Mexico into the United States, among other crimes. {Photo Attached.}

Before he became a fugitive, he was an adventurer, leading two widely publicized snowmobile expeditions — one from Willow River to Anchorage, Alaska, in 1971, and another from Forrest Lake to the northern tip of Greenland in 1972 and ’73.

In Willow River, Cooper is still fondly remembered as the former owner of the Squirrel Cage and a great friend to many. Some say he’s still alive and running free, though U.S. Marshals are convinced he was killed in 1977.

Cooper was shot by Mexican Federal Judicial Police conducted a raid at an airstrip outside Senoyta in the Mexican province of Sonora August 20, 1977.

Steven K. Swensen, a supervisory deputy for the U.S. Marshals Service, District of Minnesota, was the lead investigator of a multi-agency task force that worked on Cooper’s case in the late 1980s.

Cooper was born and raised in Canada, and made many return trips in the 1970s, both by snowmobile and airplane. But Deputy Steve Mason, another U. S. Marshal for the District of Minnesota who is currently working on the case, dismisses rumors that Cooper was living in Canada during the 1980s as “not credible.” (Technically, the case will remain open until a body or remains are found, says Mason, who, like Swensen, believes Cooper is no longer alive.)

Story HERE

Any discussions on either “Wild Bill Cooper?”

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Here... I'll get us started (anything to get away from "My ovaries are bigger (and better) than your testicles." Or as Snoop-Dog would say: “My testicles trump your breasticles, fo shizzle!”:

Milton William Cooper:
Thought the “Guv’ment” was out to get him
Was a nut case. (Had more conspiracy theories than Jo.)
Was killed by the Police (Guv’ment,) so I guess they WERE out to get him.
Was in the Air Force and Navy (in the Viet Nam era, Navy in 1971).

Known “Bad Guy.”
Born and lived in Canada.
Able to finance (expensive) adventures in 1971 and 1972.
Once lived in Portland, OR.
Had reconstructive surgery on his face (confirmed).

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

377 said:

We searched and searched over many Saturdays to no avail. One day, looking through binoculars up towards the far rim, which was lit up by the sun, I caught a glimpse of a black hollow area amidst the huge rocks. I'd looked there many times before and saw absolutely nothing. The hunt was on.

Any geocacher would tell you; “It’s all about sun angle!”

Many times (especially in the sagebrush covered deserts of eastern Washington) I have searched in and under a shrub, bush, or small tree and not found a cache that I “just knew” was in there, then given up and gone on down the trail looking for another. Later in the day, I returned to see the cache readily visible because the sun-angle had changed.

And, sometimes it’s more than just sun-angle. Your cave search story also reminded me of a summer day search for a small opening to a huge cave on a steep cliff-like embankment in an old growth forest (in NW Georgia). The search lasted all day and movement along the embankment (about 45-degrees) was exhausting. We gave up due to fatigue, heat, insect bites and humidity.

In the fall or early winter (temperature in the 40s and humidity in the 90s) we were squirrel hunting along the same ridge and I noticed steam (vapor condensate) coming out from behind a clump of bushes. The opening to the cave was the source of the vapors. The amazing thing about it was that when we were looking for the cave, we rested (and ate) on a flat rock that was about 8 feet down-slope from the opening. That means when I was standing on the rock, my eyes were about 4-feet from the opening.

I don't know what you are going to do, but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare....The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-Finder does.
-Pippi Longstocking

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

What are the chances Dan Cooper would use his real last name?

I'd say very very small, but you never know. There is the old "double psychology" angle.

The Canada Cooper sounds kinda interesting.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Cool Where! We realy need to meet. I'd realy like to meet you so would Shelly .Lets make contact within the next week. We are headed over to our home on the ocean 24mi's south of forks Wa on Cedder ck .On the ocean, We will be travelling on 84 then to I,5 then to hwy12 to 101/via aberdeen to home

No thanks Jerry

I have friends coming into town tonight and we are going to go do fun stuff.

I really am not interested in tooling around the woods of SW Washington, I spent enough time looking for legends. I got over that years and years ago.

I do wish you well in your seach for the perpetrator of the Cooper Caper, but I think he left the area a long long time ago.

Milton William Cooper:
Thought the “Guv’ment” was out to get him
Was a nut case. (Had more conspiracy theories than Jo.)
Was killed by the Police (Guv’ment,) so I guess they WERE out to get him.
Was in the Air Force and Navy (in the Viet Nam era, Navy in 1971).

Known “Bad Guy.”

I'd dismiss the nutcase, but the 2nd one sounds interesting.
The reconstructive surgery angle is interesting but confusing - the pic says it took place in 1987 but the text says "sometime after 1977". I'm assuming the pic is pre-surgery. You can't see his ears, which doesn't give us a potential immediate elimination. Question though: would someone with the hairline shown in the Cooper sketches be able to grow the mop in the pic Sluggo posted of Wild Bill?
He had lots of aliases of which only 2 seem similar ... so I agree with 377, it does seem odd he might use his real last name.
He knew how to fly a plane...but I don't see anything hinting he would have known how to jump from one. Wonder if any of those cessnas he flew ever dropped jumpers?

I think chances are slim it was him but it is good to see investigations are continuing.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I'd dismiss the nutcase, but the 2nd one sounds interesting.
The reconstructive surgery angle is interesting but confusing - the pic says it took place in 1987 but the text says "sometime after 1977". I'm assuming the pic is pre-surgery. You can't see his ears, which doesn't give us a potential immediate elimination. Question though: would someone with the hairline shown in the Cooper sketches be able to grow the mop in the pic Sluggo posted of Wild Bill?
He had lots of aliases of which only 2 seem similar ... so I agree with 377, it does seem odd he might use his real last name.
He knew how to fly a plane...but I don't see anything hinting he would have known how to jump from one. Wonder if any of those cessnas he flew ever dropped jumpers?

If this guy was flying drugs he may have known something about parachutes even if he never jumped. There was a lot of crossover between jumpships and pot haulers in the 60s and 70s, especially with Lodestars and Beech 18s. Some bales were dropped by chute using Sentinel AADs so that the plane could be flying high and the chutes would open low. More than a few low paid jump pilots supplemented their incomes flying "vegetables."

I've always thought it unlikely that Norjack was Dan Cooper's first serious crime, so bad guys like Braden, Mayfield and Snowmobile Cooper are more viable candidates in my eye than men with all the requisite skills but no criminal background.

Known “Bad Guy.”

Anyone know if he spoke French? That Dan Cooper comic book theme keeps popping up. I guess that would make it triple reverse psychology if Snowmobile Cooper used the name of a comic book Cooper on his ticket.

What rules out Ted Braden? Anything solid? I think it's significant that Waugh and other SOG guys think Braden was Cooper. Those guys did unique SOG parachute ops in Vietnam: night, bad viz, rainy weather, HALO and hostile terrain below. That's NOT a common jump profile anywhere else as far as I know. You agree Jerry? Only an ignorant fool or someone VERY well trained and highly experienced would try it domestically in Cooper's November 71 weather, at least in my opinion.

377 said:

We searched and searched over many Saturdays to no avail. One day, looking through binoculars up towards the far rim, which was lit up by the sun, I caught a glimpse of a black hollow area amidst the huge rocks. I'd looked there many times before and saw absolutely nothing. The hunt was on.

Any geocacher would tell you; “It’s all about sun angle!”

Many times (especially in the sagebrush covered deserts of eastern Washington) I have searched in and under a shrub, bush, or small tree and not found a cache that I “just knew” was in there, then given up and gone on down the trail looking for another. Later in the day, I returned to see the cache readily visible because the sun-angle had changed.

And, sometimes it’s more than just sun-angle. Your cave search story also reminded me of a summer day search for a small opening to a huge cave on a steep cliff-like embankment in an old growth forest (in NW Georgia). The search lasted all day and movement along the embankment (about 45-degrees) was exhausting. We gave up due to fatigue, heat, insect bites and humidity.

In the fall or early winter (temperature in the 40s and humidity in the 90s) we were squirrel hunting along the same ridge and I noticed steam (vapor condensate) coming out from behind a clump of bushes. The opening to the cave was the source of the vapors. The amazing thing about it was that when we were looking for the cave, we rested (and ate) on a flat rock that was about 8 feet down-slope from the opening. That means when I was standing on the rock, my eyes were about 4-feet from the opening.

I don't know what you are going to do, but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare....The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-Finder does.
-Pippi Longstocking

ok, I'll bite, I guess...

But first!, I want to know about this "weber didnt
confess on his deathbed" shit.

What's that all about that you and Jo posted?

Georger is a bulldog on this issue, but he has good reason to be.

Its very simple as you well-know.

Deathbed confessions (statements) carry weight
and in some contexts have "force of law".

This is no idle matter, as Jo Weber well-knows.
She didnt pick this scenario for no-reason!

It was on the basis of a "death bed confession"
that a number of people gave Jo Weber's story some
credence .... taking her word for this. Jo even said
there was a witnesses in the room and she has used
this additional fact to enhance her claim many times
including in this forum.

Is Jo Weber now retracting her claim Duane was
Cooper? !

Jo and Sluggo are apparently retracting part of
the provenance Jo has lived under, profited by,
and promoted her claim under for 13+ years
through the Pasternak article, Jo's certifications
given to FBI agent. Ralph Himmelsbach, etc.

Was Jo not telling the whole truth?

Giving false information to the FBI is a Federal
crime, isn;t it?

What say yee?

EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA!

If you think this issue is passe' just Google
"Death Bed Confession DB Cooper" and see who
and what comes up! It's all about Duane and Jo.
So the whole world recognises the connection.

Why are Sluggo & Jo now revising the common
underdstanding the whole world shares via Google?

----------------------------------------------------

Google Advanced Search

"DEATH BED CONFESSION DB COOPER"

WebHide optionsShow options... Results 1 - 10 of about 15,600 for death bed confession db cooper. (0.28 seconds)
Did you mean: deathbed confession db cooper

Search ResultsFOLLOW UP: D.B. Cooper...Identified?Her late husband, Duane, made a deathbed confession as he lay dying from cancer in 1995. ... When she learned of the “Dan Cooper/D.B. Cooper” confusion, ...
www.suite101.com/article.cfm/history_of_flight/82906 - Cached - Similar

D.B. Cooper - Mysteries of History - U.S. News OnlineHe called his wife, Jo, to his bed and whispered: "I'm Dan Cooper. ... Jo sold his van two months after his death. The new owner discovered a wallet hidden ...
www.usnews.com/usnews/doubleissue/mysteries/cooper.htm - Cached - Similar
D.B. Cooper: A Death-Bed Confession? : NPRIn 1971, a man going by the name of DB Cooper jumped from a Northwest Airlines 747 over Washington state, carrying $200000 in ransom money from the airlines ...
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1080901

Top 10 Fascinating Deathbed Confessions - ListverseSep 29, 2009 ... I heard someone confessed to being D.B Cooper on his deathbed. Great list! 27 damien_karras. September 29th, 2009 at 5:30 am ...
listverse.com/2009/.../top-10-fascinating-deathbed-confessions/ - Cached - Similar
D.B. Cooper, where are you?Nov 23, 2007 ... Little remains of D.B. Cooper, the man who Jo Weber
was married to and gave a death bed confession ....

and the list goes on!

Which, of course, would be stupid as hell. Why on earth anyone would ever give a "deathbed confession" any more credence than one where the person saying the thing could be held accountable is beyond me.

Why? Because doing so would potentially get somebody else off free.

How? Let's say you committed the "crime of the century" and let's further say you had a partner in that crime. If you confessed to doing the crime alone, then that might let your partner off. There's no repercussions for perjury because, well, you're going to be dead so you might as well lie for fame (yours) or fortune (somebody you're protecting).

As I recall in Jo's case, she has numerous times implied the actual deathbed confession but may now be backing off the term. Why? Who knows. But in any case, I've always thought this could be game theorized out. I see a number of possibilities but none of them lead to Duane in a plane deathbed or not.

Bottom line; is it a matter of semantics or does it matter at all?

I say "no, it doesn't matter" because either way it doesn't put Duane in the plane . . . nor does it take him completely out.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Absolutely no reason involved - he Told me he was Dan Cooper 11 days before he died after he removed himself from diaylsis which meant certain death within a period of days...predicted to be 5 but turned out to be 11 days - he therefore had more kidney function than the Dr. thought.
=====================

It was on the basis of a "death bed confession" that a number of people gave Jo Weber's story some
credence.

Writers and others are the one who classified it a death bed confession - and I think of a death bed confess as something one says with their last words. I expect I refuse to think of it as a death bed confession - within the limits of what I consider such.
====================

Jo even said
including in this forum.

I have NEVER said there was a witness in the room at the time he told me he was Dan Coooper.

It was the next day when he was talking about burying an amount of money in a bucket and he couldn't find the bucket. One of his helpers who he considered a friend came to say good-by. She remembered one amount and I remembered another. She asked me what he was talking about and I told her I didn't know.

I have never ever changed my story about that. Her name was Anne and she was there on the second day - all she heard was the part about burying a bucket.
=======================

Jo and Sluggo are apparently retracting part of the provenance Jo has lived under, profited by,
and promoted her claim under for 13+ years through the Pasternak article and certifications given to FBI agent. Ralph Himmelsbach, etc.

Profited? I have never made one cent off of this . It has cost me considerable in not only money. but in time and health.
If anyone has profited it has NOT been me? Not one penney was ever taken for any interview.
One guy bought me lunch and the one program paid for the trip to WA.

===================

Giving false information to the FBI is a Federal crime, isn't it?

Not in the least concerned since I NEVER gave false information to the FBI nor to others. Many writers take liberties - and I have no control over that, just as I have no control over how some of you take my words and twist them to suit your own needs or wants.

Writers are often limited by SPACE. To state the confession in its entirety is lenghty and I know U.S. NEWs and World Reports had a space limit. Therefor Death-bed confession came into existence - and because it was given when he was told that death would be within a designated time period.

Does that make everyone happy?
Most of you will NOT be happy about what is going to happen in the next few months, but at least you can argue among yourselves - my job will be done and I can walk away and never look back...My Job will be Finished!

By the way Jerry - a very important interview is being conducted this wk - with someone you claimed made certain comments you know are NOT true. Jerry as my father used to say - "It takes a genius to tell a lie and you are not a genius."
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Which, of course, would be stupid as hell. Why on earth anyone would ever give a "deathbed confession" any more credence than one where the person saying the thing could be held accountable is beyond me.

Its a holdover from Olde English Common Law,
as a formal matter iof juris prudence.

Correct 377? Correct Galen? Correct Michael?
Correct Penny (Penelope)?

You may not like it but its a fact and it has deep
precedence. And it definately has weight in the
Courthouse, in just about every State and Province
in the English world..

There are very sound reasons why it was applied
and it is deeply grounded in British history - several
wars were fought over this and its basis if I recall
goes clear back to the Battle of Hastings 1066?

So dont rail and do not smirk - it may help some
illiterate member of your own family some day!

Now, if the number of liars and degenerates
happens to expand exponentially in the meantime
that is not a matter of Law, but of society. Culture
is deeper than society, even deeper than Jo Weber
and her piddling case for Duane and herself.

Someone correct me if I am actually wrong?

Absolutely no reason involved - he Told me he was Dan Cooper 11 days before he died after he removed himself from diaylsis which meant certain death within a period of days...predicted to be 5 but turned out to be 11 days - he therefore had more kidney function than the Dr. thought.
=====================

It was on the basis of a "death bed confession" that a number of people gave Jo Weber's story some
credence.

Writers and others are the one who classified it a death bed confession - and I think of a death bed confess as something one says with their last words. I expect I refuse to think of it as a death bed confession - within the limits of what I consider such.
====================

Jo even said
including in this forum.

I have NEVER said there was a witness in the room at the time he told me he was Dan Coooper.

It was the next day when he was talking about burying an amount of money in a bucket and he couldn't find the bucket. One of his helpers who he considered a friend came to say good-by. She remembered one amount and I remembered another. She asked me what he was talking about and I told her I didn't know.

I have never ever changed my story about that. Her name was Anne and she was there on the second day - all she heard was the part about burying a bucket.
=======================

Jo and Sluggo are apparently retracting part of the provenance Jo has lived under, profited by,
and promoted her claim under for 13+ years through the Pasternak article and certifications given to FBI agent. Ralph Himmelsbach, etc.

Profited? I have never made one cent off of this . Tt has cost me considerable in not only money. but in time and health.

===================

Giving false information to the FBI is a Federal crime, isn't it?

Not in the least concerned since I NEVER gave false information to the FBI nor to others.

Good.

So will you finally explain what your objection is?

Or are we just supplicants at your ecclesiastical
nobs? Oh Precious.

in the English world..

Slavery went back pretty far too, but that didn't make sense either so it was eliminated.

Just because something is based in ancient law doesn't make it right or a good idea.

BTW, you might want to think about toning down the vitriol. Seriously.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I can show you areas that you have never seen I will show you mine shafts that no one has been into in 100 years I will show you Indian trails that have not been seen in 100 yrs.

That sounds really interesting Jerry. I wish Amazon would take the invitation to visit. I think after ten minutes and two bourbons you two would agree that each other had military jump experience. 

It's funny how you can miss things in the wilds. When my boy was 4 I read him a local newspaper story about robbers in San Francisco in the late 1800s who operated out of caves in an urban canyon. The caves still existed wrote the author and were formed by big boulders rather than being limestone caverns. 

My boy went nuts. "Daddy, we HAVE to find those robbers caves, there might be buried treasure." Fortunately the canyon area had been preserved as an urban wildland park. Weekend after weekend we scoured the area which was a beautiful canyon with a pristine creek running through it. There was thick brush and brambles off the trails.

We had to cut through brush and thorny berry vines and work our way up, but when we got there we had obviously found the robbers caves. A few beer cans showed that others had been here too, but my son didn't even notice them. 

We entered a large "room" through a small gap between huge boulders. Further in there was a smaller hole into another chamber which would have been a tight fit for me but not for my boy. When he wasn't looking I tossed some coins into the next chamber. I didn't give any hints as he was a savvy skeptical kid. 

He told me he wanted to go further in and I tried to discourage him. He persisted, entered the next chamber and screeched with delight as he dug up coins from the layer of fine dirt which lined the floor. "Buried treasure Daddy, REALLY" he shouted. He was ecstatic with excitement. He left no coins unfound. We left after an hour and worked our way back to the trail. 

Many hikers familar with the area don't believe our story, but it's true. Sometimes things are hidden in plain sight. 

Jo would like that.

Amazon and Jerry, go have a beer or bourbon together, settle your doubts about each others jump credentials and trade ideas about how we might solve this mystery. You both have a lot to offer.  

-----------------------

Cool story, 377. Thanks.

All,

As I have mentioned before, my web-site generates a lot of “leads” into the attempt to identify Cooper. Most of them are from family members who think a relative was DB. Sometimes I get a “lead” from someone who has stumbled onto a suspect (in their mind) from something they read.

This morning I was researching a lead on one “William (Wild Bill) Cooper”. I found two “Wild Bill Coopers” and I thought I would share with the forum and see if anyone here thinks either one (or both) are worth further consideration. Here are the two “Wild Bills”:

Milton William Cooper

Story HERE

The son of a U.S. Air Force officer, Bill graduated in 1961 from Yamato High School in Japan, and enlisted in the U.S. Air force. He was honorably discharged in 1965. December of the same year he enlisted in the U.S. Navy. He served in Vietnam, rising to the rank of petty officer. Cooper was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal with combat V and the Navy Achievement Medal with combat V. He was honorably discharged in 1975.

Cooper's earliest notoriety developed among UFO enthusiasts, as he promoted UFO conspiracy theories, Kennedy assassination theories, and theories about a New World Order. Cooper became a popular speaker on the UFO lecture circuit, and expanded his account into the book Behold a Pale Horse.

Ahh, Sluggo, this brings up some memories. This "Bill Cooper" was one of my first journalistic interviews, back in 1990. I remember Bill as being a really nice guy, and very grounded, even though we were talking about "out there" stuff like UFOs, and in particular the alien abduction phenomena.

I remember him drinking a couple whiskeys, which I found remarkable as I had never drunk with a "hard liquor" drinker before, being a beer and wine guy.

I doubt Bill was DBC. Bill had no grudge towards anyone that I could tell, nor was he anxious about being a public figure, even one who was very controversial in many quarters, which is not in harmony with the DBC that I know. In addition, he made no mention about being in DB Cooper Country, even though he was a few miles from Sea-Tac.

Plus, neither this Wild Bill or the other one has any piloting, parachuting, bomb-making experience, as far as I can tell. Also, my Bill looked to be about 50 or so in 1990 when I interviewed him, making him about 32, tops, in 1971.

in the English world..

Slavery went back pretty far too, but that didn't make sense either so it was eliminated.

Just because something is based in ancient law doesn't make it right or a good idea.

BTW, you might want to think about toning down the vitriol. Seriously.

You're right. There isnt anything here worth
getting upset over.

I just cant figure out why so many people do.

1st the mis-quote:
Jo has denied that Duane’s statement about him being Cooper was a “death-bed” confession every since my first contact with her (in 2003). Others have used that terminology (authors, journalist, i-Net posters, etc.) but Jo has never said it. I have documentation to prove that she has attempted to curtail the use of that term.

So why do you use the term on your own website
but are now arguing against using the term saying
you have documentation Jo says she never said
'death bed confession'?

Verbatum from Sluggo's website:

http://n467us.com/

"A Florida woman told authorities that her late husband, Duane Weber, had confessed on his deathbed to being Cooper." and

"She put the information out of her mind. Her husband was likable and friendly, she says. And as he lay in the hospital in 1995, her thoughts were only on his condition. But when she didn't respond to his statement, Duane became upset and shouted so loudly the nurses heard his words: "Oh, let it die with me!" Moments later Duane was sedated; he died soon after. "

"Oh, let it die with me". (Duane's on words as given
by Jo Weber.)

[edit] For those of you who have questioned my statement Jo said there was a witness in the room
who according to Jo overheard Duane's "words",
simply read the above again. It says:

"Duane became upset and shouted so loudly the nurses heard his words: "Oh, let it die with me!"

Nurses plural.

Jo has also given another account in which only
one nurse was present in the room but did not
hear (or would not later confirm) hearing Duane's
exact words.

BTW: Is everyone aware the nurses who attended
Duane during this period Jo/Sluggo describes have been interviewed?

But, Jo now says on March 12th in red capped letters:

"I have NEVER said there was a witness in the room
at the time he told me he was Dan Coooper."

Jo didnt object when Ckret used the term on Nov9
2009 post #13696.

Jo says Oct 28 2009:

I WILL assure you that DUANE did NOT MUMBLE a death bed confession. It was very matter of fact and very clear and very loud - it was 11 days before he died. He was still strong, but he could tolerate NO MORE diaylsis - he was tired of it. It was his choice to cease treatment. (all in colored caps the above)

On April 10 2009 Jo says:

"his confession"

On Aug 20 2008

"The day of the confession was right after he had told the Dr. he wanted to cease the dialysis and was very alert (no drugs) and asked the Dr. if he would want to continue to live in his body."

So,,,,, it appears the distinction Jo and Sluggo
are tying us up over is an issue of ALERTNESS!

Jo is saying this was a CONFESSION and not a
DEATH BED CONFESSION implying Duane was
alert and not a 'dead man making a delusional confession'. I guess thats what Jo and Sluggo are meaning/saying ... without explaining themselves.

It does appear Sluggo needs to change his own website to be in compliance with ...

Mind Readers Anonymous, Ltd Inc.

COPYWRITE (@) 2009 by MIND READERS INC.