47 47
quade

DB Cooper

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I'd suggest you haven't been paying attention.

How can anyone have credibility when they get everything wrong over the years.

He spent years denying the paper bands, even made up evidence claiming Tina was asked and meant rubber bands and he has spent years denying there was a difference between bundles and packets... 

He could never understand the difference... and what it meant to TBAR..

Credibility,,,,, the guy was lost. He probably still denies paper bands or packets.

Georger couldn't grasp the diatom evidence..  He attacked Tom Kaye, he attacked me for helping Tom.

Georger got very little right... he grabbed a narrative early and just denied and riduculed all evidence that contradicted it. That isn't a researcher.

He claims the quote from Palmer is BS, but Georger has no evidence or authority to make that claim. He just doesn't like that it doesn't fit his theory. 

Georger makes up stuff, he is not reliable..

I was the one who got the money find right over the years, Georger and most everyone else had it wrong..

Georger and R99 complained back then to Shutter, who told me to shut up about the TBAR money even though I was correct...  they were wrong and tried to get me kicked off the forum. Sure, that sounds like a credible researcher.

Georger has no credibility. I don't of anyone else in the Vortex who has just made up evidence and been so wrong.. it is though he is stuck in 2011.

…………nice work!

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Palmer report

Fragments and money in top six - eight inch layer...

If Palmer believed fragments were legitimately found over 3 feet deep, he would have said so.

1908173158_ScreenShot2023-09-15at5_38_51PM.png.b8a1a635b2854b5d48153415c4275d62.png

Palmer believed the fragments found at 3 ft depth was caused by digging operations.  

422843840_ScreenShot2023-09-15at12_11_37PM.png.be4722fb511e344df467e359cea345e2.png

…………nice work!

7 hours ago, Chaucer said:

I'd suggest that when it comes to the money find, georger has the most credibility of any researcher in the Vortex. 

Truth is I am not sure now. My problem is I thought the money packaging issue was settled clear back in 2010 ? I thought Carr settled the issue after interviewing a bank employee, and how the money was packaged (in roughly $2000 bundles), and paper straps or rubber bands, or both.  I wont bore anyone by repeating the story. But I truly have been operating for years on the assumption that issue was resolved in favour of rubber bands vs paper straps_ until FLYJACK got involved with his word mining psycho clairvoyance examining two of Tina's words while ignoring every other utterance Tina ever said on the money subject!

I am unsure today what Tom Kaye thinks, or believes. Likewise Larry Carr. Neither have stated what they believe currently, and any details they could share. It is the lack of critical people speaking on subjects like this that is a large part of the problem.

It never has been that I am wedded to one theory vs another come hell or high water .... its that I thought this issue was resolved clear by in 2010 by Agent Carr. 

This was all based on not only what I thought Carr was saying back in 2010, but also on what Pat and Brian Ingram were telling me since it was Brian and Pat Ingram who told me directly that Carr had called them suddenly and was asking about paper vs rubber bands! 

I will say this to my friend Chaucer whom I respect. I would be very hard pressed to accept what some guy thinks he felt 'in his lap' as he carried a bag of money bound for the airport.  Who could accept that as evidence? Seriously!

I wish Carr or Kaye would finally just state what they know or dont know. That is my present stance on this whole matter. I have nothing better to offer.

Thats the best I can do.

I am willing to accept paper straps or whatever, if its based on real evidence like a statement from the bank employees who prepared the money ! 

Tina Mucklow saw the money. She has never been asked what she saw .... but she was able to describe Cooper's bomb down to the colors of wires and where they attached in his device!  50 years and counting!  WTF is that!?

Edited by georger

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I'd suggest you haven't been paying attention.

How can anyone have credibility when they get everything wrong over the years.

He spent years denying the paper bands, even made up evidence claiming Tina was asked and meant rubber bands and he has spent years denying there was a difference between bundles and packets... 

He could never understand the difference... and what it meant to TBAR..

Credibility,,,,, the guy was lost. He probably still denies paper bands or packets.

Georger couldn't grasp the diatom evidence..  He attacked Tom Kaye, he attacked me for helping Tom.

Georger got very little right... he grabbed a narrative early and just denied and riduculed all evidence that contradicted it. That isn't a researcher.

He claims the quote from Palmer is BS, but Georger has no evidence or authority to make that claim. He just doesn't like that it doesn't fit his theory. 

Georger makes up stuff, he is not reliable..

I was the one who got the money find right over the years, Georger and most everyone else had it wrong..

Georger and R99 complained back then to Shutter, who told me to shut up about the TBAR money even though I was correct...  they were wrong and tried to get me kicked off the forum. Sure, that sounds like a credible researcher.

Georger has no credibility. I don't of anyone else in the Vortex who has just made up evidence and been so wrong.. it is though he is stuck in 2011.

You left out the word 'know' in your last sentence - your Holiness. 

I don't    KNOW    of anyone else in the Vortex who has just made up evidence and been so wrong.. it is though he is stuck in 2011.

Tina did describe the money. She said it was "packed in small packages with bank-type bands around each package." 

Also, bank employee whose name is redacted, but who I believe to be Bill Grinnell was interviewed on December 2, 1971 stated "the bills were made up in packets of$2000 each and were banded with Seattle-First National Bank or Federal Reserve Bank bands or quite possibly banded with bands from other banks."

That terminology leads me to believe that the money was packaged  as described previously: packets of 100 bills with paper currency straps on them rubber banded together into a bundle of five or perhaps three.

Regarding Grinnell describing how the money felt - all I can tell you is that the man is earnest and honest. He told me what he could remember, and that was one detail he provided. Is that conclusive? Certainly not, but I would guess that each of us could tell the difference between large bundles of money and loose packets inside a cloth bag.

I am hopeful that Tom will present his findings at CooperCon and sort of put this whole issue to rest one way or the other.

1 hour ago, Chaucer said:

Tina did describe the money. She said it was "packed in small packages with bank-type bands around each package." 

Also, bank employee whose name is redacted, but who I believe to be Bill Grinnell was interviewed on December 2, 1971 stated "the bills were made up in packets of$2000 each and were banded with Seattle-First National Bank or Federal Reserve Bank bands or quite possibly banded with bands from other banks."

That terminology leads me to believe that the money was packaged  as described previously: packets of 100 bills with paper currency straps on them rubber banded together into a bundle of five or perhaps three.

Regarding Grinnell describing how the money felt - all I can tell you is that the man is earnest and honest. He told me what he could remember, and that was one detail he provided. Is that conclusive? Certainly not, but I would guess that each of us could tell the difference between large bundles of money and loose packets inside a cloth bag.

I am hopeful that Tom will present his findings at CooperCon and sort of put this whole issue to rest one way or the other.

I am tired of waiting on Cooper Cons.  50 years has already passed.

OK, so we will take your description as gospel.  Anything to stop the bickering. 

Edited by georger

10 hours ago, georger said:

Truth is I am not sure now. My problem is I thought the money packaging issue was settled clear back in 2010 ? I thought Carr settled the issue after interviewing a bank employee, and how the money was packaged (in roughly $2000 bundles), and paper straps or rubber bands, or both.  I wont bore anyone by repeating the story. But I truly have been operating for years on the assumption that issue was resolved in favour of rubber bands vs paper straps_ until FLYJACK got involved with his word mining psycho clairvoyance examining two of Tina's words while ignoring every other utterance Tina ever said on the money subject!

I am unsure today what Tom Kaye thinks, or believes. Likewise Larry Carr. Neither have stated what they believe currently, and any details they could share. It is the lack of critical people speaking on subjects like this that is a large part of the problem.

It never has been that I am wedded to one theory vs another come hell or high water .... its that I thought this issue was resolved clear by in 2010 by Agent Carr. 

This was all based on not only what I thought Carr was saying back in 2010, but also on what Pat and Brian Ingram were telling me since it was Brian and Pat Ingram who told me directly that Carr had called them suddenly and was asking about paper vs rubber bands! 

I will say this to my friend Chaucer whom I respect. I would be very hard pressed to accept what some guy thinks he felt 'in his lap' as he carried a bag of money bound for the airport.  Who could accept that as evidence? Seriously!

I wish Carr or Kaye would finally just state what they know or dont know. That is my present stance on this whole matter. I have nothing better to offer.

Thats the best I can do.

I am willing to accept paper straps or whatever, if its based on real evidence like a statement from the bank employees who prepared the money ! 

Tina Mucklow saw the money. She has never been asked what she saw .... but she was able to describe Cooper's bomb down to the colors of wires and where they attached in his device!  50 years and counting!  WTF is that!?

Now, Georger wants Tom or Larry to clarify...  it is their responsibility to process the information.. not Georger's. It is somebody else's fault..

Georger is being dishonest..

They didn't have to ask Tina to describe the money because they already knew the packaging.

There was more evidence than Tina's 302,  For Tina's "bank-type bands" Georger claimed she really meant rubber bands not paper and that she was asked and confirmed rubber bands,, clearly a lie. Georger denied and ridiculed the existence of paper bands FOR YEARS. Same with the term packet.

But I pointed out other evidence... Carr's false statement that the 3 TBAR "bundles" were each of a random count.. he conflated the term bundle and packet. The bundles of packets were randomized not the packets of 100 bills..  Georger could not grasp this error. Carr misunderstood.

Then there was Himmelsbach,

"There were ten thousand twenty dollar bills assembled in straps of a hundred bills to a strap and individual straps held together with rubber bands."

There was also the 302 from the bank manager, paper bands and in $2000's...

Jack Almstead also said the money in the bag looked like "Bricks" 

Tosaw…. Cooper money was in $2,000 packets of 100 bill each. individual packets were wrapped in paper bank bands, they also had a rubber band.

Top Vortex researcher Georger still denied it... 

Why was this important..

The dominant narrative in the VORTEX was that each bundle was only rubber banded...  there were rubber band frags but no clear indication where they were,,  and for three packets to arrive on TBAR and stay together they must have been planted or arrived in a container. This heavily restricted the means by which the money could have arrived. But, if there were paper bands on the packets and rubber banded into a single bundle then the means by which the money could arrive is expanded.

Claiming Georger is the most credible researcher for the TBAR money has to be a joke. Nobody has been so wrong for so long..

So, when Georger calls Palmer's statement BS with no evidence just to fit his narrative,, he is expressing his lack of credibility just as he did for years with the money...

Now that the money packaging has reached critical mass amongst the Vortex members rather than just me,, Georger cracks...   the evidence hasn't changed only peer pressure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Now, Georger wants Tom or Larry to clarify...  it is their responsibility to process the information.. not Georger's. It is somebody else's fault..

Georger is being dishonest..

They didn't have to ask Tina to describe the money because they already knew the packaging.

There was more evidence than Tina's 302,  For Tina's "bank-type bands" Georger claimed she really meant rubber bands not paper and that she was asked and confirmed rubber bands,, clearly a lie. Georger denied and ridiculed the existence of paper bands FOR YEARS. Same with the term packet.

But I pointed out other evidence... Carr's false statement that the 3 TBAR "bundles" were each of a random count.. he conflated the term bundle and packet. The bundles of packets were randomized not the packets of 100 bills..  Georger could not grasp this error. Carr misunderstood.

Then there was Himmelsbach,

"There were ten thousand twenty dollar bills assembled in straps of a hundred bills to a strap and individual straps held together with rubber bands."

There was also the 302 from the bank manager, paper bands and in $2000's...

Jack Almstead also said the money in the bag looked like "Bricks" 

Tosaw…. Cooper money was in $2,000 packets of 100 bill each. individual packets were wrapped in paper bank bands, they also had a rubber band.

Top Vortex researcher Georger still denied it... 

Why was this important..

The dominant narrative in the VORTEX was that each bundle was only rubber banded...  there were rubber band frags but no clear indication where they were,,  and for three packets to arrive on TBAR and stay together they must have been planted or arrived in a container. This heavily restricted the means by which the money could have arrived. But, if there were paper bands on the packets and rubber banded into a single bundle then the means by which the money could arrive is expanded.

Claiming Georger is the most credible researcher for the TBAR money has to be a joke. Nobody has been so wrong for so long..

So, when Georger calls Palmer's statement BS with no evidence just to fit his narrative,, he is expressing his lack of credibility just as he did for years with the money...

Now that the money packaging has reached critical mass amongst the Vortex members rather than just me,, Georger cracks...   the evidence hasn't changed only peer pressure.

What a bunch of BS.  You are an idiot FJ. What office are you running for that you feel compelled to attack others ? 

So tell us, FJ: why did Carr suddenly question the form of the money back in 2010 that compelled him to call Brian and Pat Ingram out of the blue, asking about paper vs rubber bands? 

Yes. Its common knowledge that the form of the money could have something to do with the means by which money wound up on TBar - or it could not. For example, dredges simply chew up anything in their path and the form of the money could be a mute point. It was Carr who set this issue up to solve back in 2010, not me!  The issue has lingered to this very day, due to the lack of something definitive everyone could agree on. 

Tina gave other descriptions for the money using different words in addition to the phrase you cite. and you know that!

Flyjack, who set you up to be the judge of people or anything, for any reason?  This isn't Fklyjack Court!  This is a discussion forum!  Get over yourself.      

The issue is:  banks normally follow set routines in packaging money. We were told by Agent Carr back in 2008-10 that the Cooper ransom was assembled hastily and used a nonstandard form of packaging due to security and time constraints. You say none of that is true!

Tell us or show us where Carr went wrong ! 

This isnt even my personal problem!  This is an historical problem  and a Carr and a Kaye problem ... in case you havent noticed.  Tell us how many Ingram bills had rubber bands pieces plucked off of them!?  You can cite any passage you want!  Find us something Tina said about that!  

Do you finally get it! ? ? ?    [this is my class you asshole - if you dont like it, leave!]

Edited by georger

49 minutes ago, georger said:

What a bunch of BS.  You are an idiot FJ. What office are you running for that you feel compelled to attack others ? 

So tell us, FJ: why did Carr suddenly question the form of the money back in 2010 that compelled him to call Brian and Pat Ingram out of the blue, asking about paper vs rubber bands? 

Yes. Its common knowledge that the form of the money could have something to do with the means by which money wound up on TBar - or it could not. For example, dredges simply chew up anything in their path and the form of the money could be a mute point. It was Carr who set this issue up to solve back in 2010, not me!  The issue has lingered to this very day, due to the lack of something definitive everyone could agree on. 

Tina gave other descriptions for the money using different words in addition to the phrase you cite. and you know that!

Flyjack, who set you up to be the judge of people or anything, for any reason?  This isn't Fklyjack Court!  This is a discussion forum!  Get over yourself.      

The issue is:  banks normally follow set routines in packaging money. We were told by Agent Carr back in 2008-10 that the Cooper ransom was assembled hastily and used a nonstandard form of packaging due to security and time constraints. You say none of that is true!

Tell us or show us where Carr went wrong ! 

This isnt even my personal problem!  This is an historical problem  and a Carr and a Kaye problem ... in case you havent noticed.  Tell us how many Ingram bills had rubber bands pieces plucked off of them!?  You can cite any passage you want!  Find us something Tina said about that!  

Do you finally get it! ? ? ?    [this is my class you asshole - if you dont like it, leave!]

Your histrionics are nonsense..  you make claims that aren't true. I never denied the money was hastily assembled and randomized..  Why do you always need to make up falsehoods.

Amazing, you still don't understand the error Carr made....   I have explained this to you many times over the years..  it is astounding that you still don't get it. 

and you still think Tina meant rubber bands...  good grief..

This is the the genesis of your problem, you have constructed a false reality based on your own misunderstanding,, and you blame me or others for it. 

I gave you all the facts, you can even find them on your own,,  you ridiculed and rejected them to maintain your own narrative based on a misunderstanding... for YEARS..  

You rejected everything....  except the error by Carr.

Now, the rest of the VORTEX has caught up and the top researcher in the VORTEX has been left behind in 2011. 

That is fine, do what you want...  

I just caught you doing the same thing with an unfounded dismissal of Palmer's quote and wanted it made clear that you are unreliable based on your own history..

I am no longer interested in discussing anything with you,,, unlike most in the VORTEX you aren't actually interested in finding the truth....

There is nothing to be gained by explaining these things to you AGAIN..  I have already wasted too much time on it.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, georger said:

This is the real Georger, the one I have had to deal with for years... 

and I have considered leaving,, I get very little out of participating here..

Georger the #1 VORTEX researcher can advance the case.

6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

and I have considered leaving,, I get very little out of participating here..

I mean, you're a real swell guy and everything - you're humble, respectful, and have a great sense of humor - but I can't think of a single person who would miss you if you stopped posting here. 

The way I see it...you're banned from Shutter's site, you're not welcomed in the Facebook group, and the Mountain News is gone...so this is basically the only place to display your brilliance for everyone.

I think you're stuck here. 

9 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

I mean, you're a real swell guy and everything - you're humble, respectful, and have a great sense of humor - but I can't think of a single person who would miss you if you stopped posting here. 

The way I see it...you're banned from Shutter's site, you're not welcomed in the Facebook group, and the Mountain News is gone...so this is basically the only place to display your brilliance for everyone.

Wrongo...  

This is same problem with Georger,, false claims that I have to waste my time correcting...

Why do you people just make up stuff..

I was not banned from Shutter's site...  he hit me with a temp ban over a very minor thing, he did that on the fly often back then..  I thought it was completely unwarranted and his misunderstanding,,, So, that was the last straw and I decided to leave permanently and asked for my account to be deleted. I left.

Later, Shutter even asked me to return...  I am not interested in anything Facebook. It has its place but not for me.

There is very little new here... most of the stuff you guys are hitting I had already figured out and I won't be publicly sharing the new stuff I have...

And Chaucer, I kept this place alive while you were trashing it..

This is like groundhog day,, I spent years arguing these things alone, even told to shut up about it,, now you guys figure it out like it is new.  This was all covered 7 years ago...  but the #1 VORTEX researcher still doesn't get it.

I always thought there should  be a private space for the higher level researchers to discuss things... not to be..  most meaningful contact is done privately.

You'd be better off with the #1 VORTEX researcher anyways...  just don't ask him about bank bands or packets of 100 bills. It's a trigger.

I dont want to see FJ leave or be forced out. He has too much to contribute. Its the research that matters! If we could just stay focused ???????? 

3 hours ago, olemisscub said:

I honestly can’t believe how anyone could possibly think that “bank type bands” means rubber bands. 

Tina and others used different words for the money packages. Surely you know that. The fact is until Tina is asked directly what she saw, everyone is guessing.

I will say this again. The GENESIS of my issue about how the money was packaged, is Larry Carr, and to a lesser extent TK. That is my only stake in this whole matter ............... I have said this endlessly. Do you now understand ?  Apparently FJ still does not understand or care.  Had Carr and Kaye not researched this independently I would have no stake whatever in this matter! 

But I am not going to hold the forum back or make accusations at people because of it!  That is ridiculous and a complete waste of time. 

Edited by georger

OK. please post a picture of your version of the money packages.  (Is the Ole Miss picture I am attaching the same as your version) I want to know exactly what we are dealing with here. ?  5 bundles per rubber banded package?  There would have been only 4 rubber banded packages equals $200,000.00. Correct?

How many were there?  How much per 'bundle' or package, or whatever word you use for the smallest packages!

Is there any FBI document that clearly says it has the serial numbers for each package.

Of the total list of serial numbers do we know the serial numbers of all Ingram bills that were found .... to a reasonable limit. I know the total list does not exist, and the auction company identified a few more serial numbers ...

Do we have the serial numbers of all bills in each of the five or whatever number packages (strapped with paper bands and rubber bands) ? 

I want to know which of these packages the Ingrams found. Do we know,?  Does FJ know?  Does anyone know? 

Bundle.jpg.afd323f9b7aaa4f7aa490637723de272.jpg

Edited by georger

17 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Wrongo...  

This is same problem with Georger,, false claims that I have to waste my time correcting...

Why do you people just make up stuff..

I was not banned from Shutter's site...  he hit me with a temp ban over a very minor thing, he did that on the fly often back then..  I thought it was completely unwarranted and his misunderstanding,,, So, that was the last straw and I decided to leave permanently and asked for my account to be deleted. I left.

Later, Shutter even asked me to return...  I am not interested in anything Facebook. It has its place but not for me.

There is very little new here... most of the stuff you guys are hitting I had already figured out and I won't be publicly sharing the new stuff I have...

And Chaucer, I kept this place alive while you were trashing it..

This is like groundhog day,, I spent years arguing these things alone, even told to shut up about it,, now you guys figure it out like it is new.  This was all covered 7 years ago...  but the #1 VORTEX researcher still doesn't get it.

I always thought there should  be a private space for the higher level researchers to discuss things... not to be..  most meaningful contact is done privately.

You'd be better off with the #1 VORTEX researcher anyways...  just don't ask him about bank bands or packets of 100 bills. It's a trigger.

So, I guess that means you do want to stay? Even though you get very little from participating? Do you want people to beg you to stay? Because, frankly, I don't give a shit. 

Clearly, you are the most brilliant researcher in this case, but if you want to go, then go. I don't know how we'll manage without you.

Either way, we'll miss you, sweetheart. 

11 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

So, I guess that means you do want to stay? Even though you get very little from participating? Do you want people to beg you to stay? Because, frankly, I don't give a shit. 

Clearly, you are the most brilliant researcher in this case, but if you want to go, then go. I don't know how we'll manage without you.

Either way, we'll miss you, sweetheart. 

I am staying for the foreseeable future - answer my question about the money! ???  

I am not alone here. Another is following this nonsense. He is versed in statistics. Odds of a bill-band interface are a function of the packaging of the money. In this new package format, what are the odds of a package getting to TBar that would include a bill-band interface?  That may depend in part on how the money was packaged - that is why money packaging may be important.  Odds may also be a function of method of arrival: washup, buried by someone, dredging, . . .

Its been a long day .......... pse stop the flowers ........ answer the money questions? Anyone!

Edited by georger

55 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

Oh, georger, I obviously want you to stay.

As for FJ, I don't care. I find it amusing that the thinks his threats to leave are actually taken seriously. 

Where else would he go to demonstrate his brilliance? 

Or more accurately, where else would he go?

One more time. Is this the version of the money packaging you accept? Yes or No.

1 hour ago, georger said:

One more time. Is this the version of the money packaging you accept? Yes or No.

I honestly don't know.

All I can say is that I think the money found on Tena Bar was the same as was delivered to Cooper. I don't think it was re-packaged or changed between the hijacking and the find. 

Edited by Chaucer

4 hours ago, Chaucer said:

I would miss FlyJack if he left DZ, and I tried to get him off Shutter's site.  At that time FlyJack and Georger were taking all the air out of Shutter's site with their arguments about the bank paper bands and rubber bands.

Finally, I took a break of about a year or so from Shutter's site and deleted all my previous posts in the process.  However, I did make a hard copy of what I deleted.

Shutter told me quite a while back that FlyJack was NOT banned from his site but made his own decision to leave.  But Georger was given a week to leave later.

Personally, every time I have withdrawn a significant number of bills from a bank, they had paper bands around them with a number of ink stamps and initials from the cashier on the bands.

I honestly don't know.

All I can say is that I think the money found on Tena Bar was the same as was delivered to Cooper. I don't think it was re-packaged or changed between the hijacking and the find. 

There it is!   

The FBI said it was in the same serial order as given to Cooper.

I guess FJ's quotes from newspapers and files is the best that can be done. Unless Carr decides to break his silence. 

Whatever the case at least one bill the Ingram's found was a bill with a face side/rubber band interface. That's one out of 9,999 bills. Possibly 1/08 bills, or 1/20 bills, or who knows what.   This is going nowhere.

Tnx.

Edited by georger

3 hours ago, Chaucer said:

I honestly don't know.

So it appears nobody really knows how the money was packaged except that there were 'bank type bands' and rubber bands, in some configuration .... except Flyjack knows the exact form based on other documents which are the only authoritative source.

Except that smaller bundles were bound with paper straps,  and those bundles were rubber banded together in a larger stack of bundles. That still leaves only a few bills whose faces or backs could be exposed to rubber bands .... and the Ingram find includes at least one of those rare bills!  Maybe one end of what was once a larger stack of bundles .... 

It seems doubtful the Ingrams could have picked bands off more than one one bill.

I wish the Ingrams hadnt picked the bands off that bill, or bills!  Does anyone know what the serial number of that bill was?  

Edited by georger