47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
1 hour ago, olemisscub said:

Some actual Cooper news. Brian has given Tom some never before seen "virgin" Cooper cash that has not seen the light of day in decades. This little stack of cash is made up of many layers of bills that are essentially stuck together. Tom is going to peel them apart and test the middles for any sediment or soil. 

The idea being that if the cash was exposed to water before it was buried, the bills would become water logged and stuck together at that time, making it unlikely for any sediment to reach the middle of those bills. 

On the flip side, if they were buried BEFORE becoming wet, then presumably you'd find sediment in the middle.

He has also stated that he believes he has evidence now to show that they arrived at TB in a bundled condition and that he'll reveal this at CC. 

Do you mean all packets in a single (rubber banded) bundle...

That has been my view.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

Walter ended up with his first wife in his later years. They were in love the entire time. He was a very likable guy but what many would call a womanizer. He was pretty tight with his son with the girlfriend. It's possible his son helped in some of his assassination attempts ...Otherwise his son would be more open to telling his side of the story.

Here is another book about Walter ... 

Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 7.33.48 PM.png

That is nice,, 

What year did he leave his family? and what year did he return to his pregnant girlfriend?

2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

There were reports of bundles being randomized..

understood. That seems entirely unnecessary though. But maybe they did it. I've heard Grinnell's entire interview from April and he didn't speak to that. But maybe he or someone else did at an earlier time. I've discussed all of this with Larry lately. He admits he didn't have a great grasp of what he was being told about the money by whomever he interviewed (which I believe was also Grinnell). 

12 minutes ago, Slim King said:

What are you demanding? ..  On Novermber 1st, 1965  at 6:53 PM Walter secretly packed is Blue suit in his car and drove down Lemmings street with a right on Sheeple Avenue until he reached the Senoco gas station to buy a Pepsi-cola around 7:06 PM ...... See how stupid that sounds ....Walter himself would not remember such things 52 years later.

Besides ...You are lazy ... Many of these things are in the books you refuse to read. A timeline is in the next book, however I think it's also in the last one by Vern.

That isn't what I am asking,,  you are exaggerating.

What year did he leave his family?

What year was he paroled for the robbery and he return to his pregnant girlfriend in Wa?

Should be easy to answer for a Reca advocate...

6 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Maybe you should ask Larry about Walter???

I already did. I have to admit that what he told me shook me to my core. I probably shouldn't be saying this but he told me some things that made me question my own beliefs on this case

He told me that in addition to Reca being the only quadruple agent in history for the CIA, Mossad, Mi-6, and the KGB, that Reca took Buzz Aldrin's place on Apollo 11. The government kept it a secret though. Reca was pretty bitter about Aldrin getting the fame and the ticker tape parades and all that came with it. The wine, women, and songs were unjustly taken from him. The Cooper hijacking was his way to strike back at the government for this slight. I was also told that when Government brass informed Reca that his services in the space program were no longer needed, that John Lennon's song "Jealous Guy" was on the radio. At that moment he vowed to himself to kill that nasaly Englishman. Well, we know what happened on Dec 8, 1980 don't we? Mark David Chapman was just a patsy, you understand?

Anyways, it shook me up something fierce to hear all that. 

• Like 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Slim King said:

If you honestly want to know the minute details (As if it would ever change your mind)I'll call Loretta this week and ask her. If you are just fucking around then no, I won't bother her.

Not minute details,, just the year and month to fill in the timeline..

We have a timespan of events from 1965 to 1971 without dates.

and when did he change his name,, after fleeing bond for robbery?

I only found mentions and timelines of these events without all the dates.

1759536916_ScreenShot2023-08-18at10_04_49AM.png.d9212229d32e588d1a613950e1d48b63.png

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
On 8/17/2023 at 8:21 PM, Slim King said:

Did you jump in Seattles closest jump center? Were you qualified for night jumps? Did you know Cossey and several others at the jump center? Did you live in Washington? Did you end up working for black ops? Did you buy a new car and a home in the following months? Were you in contact with the FBI in 2008? Where friends of yours murdered from the jump center? Did you confess before you died?

You are so funny!!!!!!!!!

Ii remember when i had my first beer. | Funny movies, Step brothers, Funny

Edited by Chaucer
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, olemisscub said:

I already did. I have to admit that what he told me shook me to my core. I probably shouldn't be saying this but he told me some things that made me question my own beliefs on this case

He told me that in addition to Reca being the only quadruple agent in history for the CIA, Mossad, Mi-6, and the KGB, that Reca took Buzz Aldrin's place on Apollo 11. The government kept it a secret though. Reca was pretty bitter about Aldrin getting the fame and the ticker tape parades and all that came with it. The wine, women, and songs were unjustly taken from him. The Cooper hijacking was his way to strike back at the government for this slight. I was also told that when Government brass informed Reca that his services in the space program were no longer needed, that John Lennon's song "Jealous Guy" was on the radio. At that moment he vowed to himself to kill that nasaly Englishman. Well, we know what happened on Dec 8, 1980 don't we? Mark David Chapman was just a patsy, you understand?

Anyways, it shook me up something fierce to hear all that. 

Why did you leave out the parts about Reca being Jack the Ripper and also being responsible for sinking the Titanic?

• Like 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Do you think they were ALL copycat hijackings or were some supported by other means?

No evidence whatsoever to think anything other than all of them just being opportunists out for some quick cash or having some mental illness. There were about 16 "copycat" attempts but I only consider 6 to be genuine attempts. 

I break those 6 down, in extremely simplistic terms, thusly:

Richard LaPoint - Vietnam PTSD 

Richard McCoy - Vietnam PTSD

William Hahneman - mental illness; bit of an enigma, admittedly 

Robb Heady - Vietnam PTSD

Martin McNally - common criminal, although with some PTSD of his own; would have robbed a bank if it had occurred to him to do so. 

Melvin Fisher - middle aged loser and failed businessman, had about 8 kids to provide for

It's worth noting, from a Cooper research point of view, that every single one of these guys had aviation in their background, and all of them (despite what Mac says), had exposure to military parachutes. 

Edited by olemisscub

(edited)
41 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

No evidence whatsoever to think anything other than all of them just being opportunists out for some quick cash or having some mental illness. There were about 16 "copycat" attempts but I only consider 6 to be genuine attempts. 

I break those 6 down, in extremely simplistic terms, thusly:

Richard LaPoint - Vietnam PTSD 

Richard McCoy - Vietnam PTSD

William Hahneman - mental illness; bit of an enigma, admittedly 

Robb Heady - Vietnam PTSD

Martin McNally - common criminal, although with some PTSD of his own; would have robbed a bank if it had occurred to him to do so. 

Melvin Fisher - middle aged loser and failed businessman, had about 8 kids to provide for

It's worth noting, from a Cooper research point of view, that every single one of these guys had aviation in their background, and all of them (despite what Mac says), had exposure to military parachutes. 

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 7:10 PM, olemisscub said:

of course not. May as well test my DNA. 

Joe Koenig writes the FBI did test Walter Reca's DNA. From page 41 in his book "Getting the Truth: I am D.B. Cooper" - quite an interesting communication with the FBI regarding the sample.  

10 minutes ago, c99acer said:

Joe Koenig writes the FBI did test Walter Reca's DNA. From page 41 in his book "Getting the Truth: I am D.B. Cooper" - quite an interesting communication with the FBI regarding the sample.  

What year was this supposed to have taken place?

17 minutes ago, c99acer said:

I believe it was 2009.

We have DNA data in the files going up until 2011. Reca is not among those. Nor are there any 302's reflecting interviews or tips on Reca from that time period. I'd have to see the documentation to believe this. No offense meant to you. 

The story,,, from

https://themountainnewswa.net/2020/06/16/db-cooper-new-clues-surface-in-the-walter-reca-story/

"At first, Reca never confessed to being DB Cooper despite Laurin’s persistent pestering. At one point, Laurin surreptitiously took a discarded tissue of Reca’s and had its DNA tested via a Floridan attorney named David Damore.

Damore, in turn, sent the sample to Larry Carr and asked for a finding while insisting on confidentiality for his client. However, Laurin soon received a message from Reca that he had gotten a phone call from the FBI wanting to know about his DNA profile and his relationship to DB Cooper. As a result, Reca broke off the friendship with Laurin."

Maybe Larry Carr can confirm or deny..

1 hour ago, olemisscub said:

We have DNA data in the files going up until 2011. Reca is not among those. Nor are there any 302's reflecting interviews or tips on Reca from that time period. I'd have to see the documentation to believe this. No offense meant to you. 

Per FLYJACK's quote of Bruce's 2020 article, you would have to search for a different name. And from the 3rd Reca video by Principia, Attorney Damore stated "Mr Blank". Whatever name assigned to the sample, it wasn't "Reca". How would they know it was Reca's? As FLYJACK says, maybe Larry Carr can enlighten us?

2 hours ago, c99acer said:

Per FLYJACK's quote of Bruce's 2020 article, you would have to search for a different name. And from the 3rd Reca video by Principia, Attorney Damore stated "Mr Blank". Whatever name assigned to the sample, it wasn't "Reca". How would they know it was Reca's? As FLYJACK says, maybe Larry Carr can enlighten us?

I didn't search for "Reca". I went to the Vault file for those years and there is nothing there that matches. Maybe it happened, but there's no documentation for it, which is odd. FBI made a record of damn near everything. I've got a message out to Larry to confirm or deny. We'll see if he gets back with me. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Why would I need to? It won't be in my screenplay.

So, you don't know Reca's movements between 1965 and 1971. Do you know anything..

Lauren said he lost contact with Walter during that time...

So, who would actually know??? or is it all made up.

What year did he leave his family and what year did he return to his pregnant girlfriend in Wa?? What years was he in Wa?

This should be simple stuff for a Reca believer...

Edited by FLYJACK

8 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Who says? Walters wife was good friends with Charlies wife. In fact Loretta introduced them. Hell... I'd be hard pressed to tell you EXACTLY where I was in that time frame.  In School? There is a search ongoing for "another" EYE WITNESS to show exactly where Walter was during that time. Her name is Cindy. She was a waitress in Portland Oregon that knew Walter over some of those years. When we find her we will have even more evidence. Do you even know the company that Walter was working for when he did the job? If not you are way behind in this investigation. LOL

Let's try an easy one,,

What year did Walter leave his family??

You must know this.