47 47
quade

DB Cooper

quade

Awesome. Anything actually new in the DB Cooper case?

well. Marla is coming out of the darkness claiming LD was married to an FBI agent during the time of the hijacking.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Greene

DUH!, you have not a clue as your post to me shows :)

yes I see that you were referring to Jo now, I was on the phone at the time. my apology is to you....on that part. the rest is no longer being discussed on it being relevant or not.

moving on......as they say.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Thanks Quade for your last response. Have been following the thread for years!
Just don't post much.
Come on, Jimmy Hoffa in a DB Cooper thread?

Just to many conspirators in the world:) Jimmy Hoffer does not belong in the DB Cooper thread :)

I don't split hairs but apparently you do.

DB Cooper "parachute", "airplane", "jump" !!!!

Jimmy Hoffa, "union", "no airplane", "no jump" "murdered?"," buried by ?"
Oh, yeah, this belongs in a skydiving site :(

Greene

Thanks Quade for your last response. Have been following the thread for years!
Just don't post much.
Come on, Jimmy Hoffa in a DB Cooper thread?

Just to many conspirators in the world:) Jimmy Hoffer does not belong in the DB Cooper thread :)

I don't split hairs but apparently you do.

DB Cooper "parachute", "airplane", "jump" !!!!

Jimmy Hoffa, "union", "no airplane", "no jump" "murdered?"," buried by ?"
Oh, yeah, this belongs in a skydiving site :(

well, the relevance is that it's an unsolved mystery just like Cooper. it's the same time period, several wish to believe a cover up. many believe a cover up in the Hoffa case. yes one is in the air, while the other happened on the ground.

I posted the story just as they did when Felix made his leap from space. had zero to do with Cooper, but was discussed on here and didn't seem to bring such hostility to the form. the splitting of the hairs was in reference to this being an unsolved skyjacking that just so happens to have parachuting in it. so I guess the Cooper story could easily fall under different categories. I have read many jumpers wishing this form was not on here. so, once again where do we stand.

I have never been on a form/thread where the topic remained solid. people get to know one another and start discussing things "off topic" it's not the first or last time this will happen....it's happening right now. B|

Greene

In case you did not notice, this is a DB Cooper thread!
Start your own Jimmy Hoffa thread.
Good luck!

They are both a wild goose chase, but sometime in the future they will both be solved ! Thanks Jo for bring this topic to DZ.com a long time ago :)
Lee West

Thank You, Lee!

Lee was thanking me because I started the serious discussions about Cooper. The thread I started or someone started for me - was Trashed! Then Quade started this thread.

The post was UNRELATED to some of the more recent postings and I appreciate the support. As Quade stated there are those who follow the Cooper story and are personally interested in the subject.

Many members of the DZ have reached out to assist me over the yrs - each in their own way. Many (most) of them do NOT post to this thread, but I know they are there if I need them. This thread is read by "others" who do NOT post here. A few by PM and some by reg. email.

You guys do NOT know everything that is going on or that has gone on over the last 17 yrs.

I do apologize for a post I made the other night after I had taken my medication, but perhaps tonight I might have a little time to go back and clarify what I was "trying" to say.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

This is a DB Cooper thread.!

Get a life and start your own "unsolved mystery" for Jimmy Hoffa.

You still do not have a clue at this point, and this form will shut you down soon.

MR Quade, shut the Jimmy Hoffa dialog down ! Not relevant in this thread.

Yep, Hoffa is unsolved, but there are a lot of "unsolved" mystery's.
Should "Amelia Earhart" mystery be involved in the DB Cooper thread ? JFK assassination ? Monster in Scotland, flying saucers, on and on!!
Lee

"Amelia Earhart" mystery be involved in the DB Cooper thread"

go back just a couple pages and you will find discussion on this.

quade

Awesome. Anything actually new in the DB Cooper case?

Right now you guys know as much as I do. Tomorrow is Duane Weber's birthday June 18, 1924. I try NOT to talk about "other things" Weber discussed over the yrs as they never seem relevant to the subject.

Note: I do make cocky remarks to Georger that he NEVER responds to.
One might wonder what does JO know about Georger. I myself didn't know I knew things about Georger until I learned his REAL name.

Georger NEVER responds to these little hidden but in plain site remarks. Considering Georger's temper one has to wonder WHY? I have often mentioned a man - a man who had a strong connection to the Unions and with many high ranking officials with the government! Not one person "got them" or had a clue what I was talking about. Anyone who did - just let them ride and fade into the past.

What they meant is known only to me and to someone who had connections.

Was I playing a game? Was I fishing or did I actually have knowledge of things - I did not understand. Do I understand now? Only that I knew things I should not know and that they were connected to things and places I did NOT go to. My knowledge was not that broad - just observation and recall of things said...things I chose NOT to explore.

Things I chalked up to Duane being a conman and having traveled in the underworld for 6 yrs of his life as John C. Collins. Also his having served 17 yrs of his life within the system. The people I met over the yrs - with no actual knowledge of who they were until I tried to unravel Duane's life.
Things and place I went into to unravel his life - are not places I felt comfortable with.

I never ever forgot what Tommy told me "Your husband knew people in high places and if you want to be around to play with your grandkids you will destroy everything you have and NEVER look back!" This statement was made to me 1996. I still have the phone records and could pull up the exact date of that conversation.

Duane had told me that the man was a VERY dangerous man and that I should NEVER be alone with him - I have told this story before and will not repeat it in detail. The only reason I explored any of that was looking for Ed Horan - the common denominator between Duane and Tommy.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Greene

Sorry, Amelia Earhart discussion does not belong int this thread! This is a DB Cooper thread! Please keep it on topic or find an forum for this discussion.
Oh my goodness, I am sounding like a moderator!!! :) Heaven forbid!

I do understand where you are coming from. this all started with one simple post. hopefully we will get back on track. I did try several posts ago....B|

Greene

Hopefully, from now on you will keep this discussion about
db cooper :)

I do 99.5% of the time. I don't need you to remind me though. I don't think I need to explain myself any further to you or anyone else.

Thank You

mrshutter45

***Hopefully, from now on you will keep this discussion about

I do 99.5% of the time. I don't need you to remind me though. I don't think I need to explain myself any further to you or anyone else.

Thank You

Ok I think we need to clear the air....

I REALLLY think you need a skyjump to blow those cobwebs out...might I suggest coming to Washington and getting a skydive in at Skydive Toledo( its right on the DB Cooper flight path) I bet they would even let you jump in loafers and a dark suit.. with sunglasses.:)
http://www.skydivetoledo.com/index.php/directions

Amazon

******Hopefully, from now on you will keep this discussion about

Thank You

I REALLLY think you need a skyjump to blow those cobwebs out...might I suggest coming to Washington and getting a skydive in at Skydive Toledo( its right on the DB Cooper flight path) I bet they would even let you jump in loafers and a dark suit.. with sunglasses.:)

i STILL think Roy Orbison was DBC...:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Duh, you really are barking up the wrong tree. You do need to explain to all the other poster. Me, I don't care about you or what you have to say.
So long mrshuttetr45. If you want to talk about skydiving, I am the person to talk to.
I am done. Again, you do not have a clue!!!

Greene

Duh, you really are barking up the wrong tree. You do need to explain to all the other poster. Me, I don't care about you or what you have to say.
So long mrshuttetr45. If you want to talk about skydiving, I am the person to talk to.
I am done. Again, you do not have a clue!!!

ok Mr. Green. what ever you say.........but, the next time you don't have anything to say to me, try not taking up a page in order to reach your goal.....thanks for the offer of talking about skydiving, but I think I know enough of you guys that could be more qualified than yourself. I will keep you in mind....

Thanks again

airtwardo

*********Hopefully, from now on you will keep this discussion about

Thank You

Orbison was only 35 years old in 1971. All of the witnesses said an older man.

mrshutter45

***Awesome. Anything actually new in the DB Cooper case?

well. Marla is coming out of the darkness claiming LD was married to an FBI agent during the time of the hijacking.

According to this, during the time of the hijacking, LD was actually in the process of divorcing Becky Jo Defoe, who he married in Feb of 71. Process started November 9, 1971.

[inline ld_becky_divorce.jpg]

from what I've read, this is the type of notice that is used when a defendant lives out of or has left the state or for whatever reason can't be found.

Publication of the complaint and summons in a newspaper at least once a week for X number of weeks takes the place of actually serving the defendant, and can result in a default judgement if they fail to respond. I love how they start this one off with The state of Nevada sends Greetings!! I mean..a divorce or getting sued is "usually" not exactly a Hallmark moment. :D

Oh and thanks for the link about you know who. :)
I'm just glad you didn't post anything about cattle mutilations. ;):)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

well, Marla did claim he was at grandma's house during the hijacking so it's possible they couldn't locate him.......but again, here is the house similar to what was there in 71, hardly a home to give someone there own room?

who filed, Lynn's name is on top?

georger

************Hopefully, from now on you will keep this discussion about

Thank You

Orbison was only 35 years old in 1971. All of the witnesses said an older man.

Thought you were leaving the reservation there chief?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~