47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Jo, Just exactly which war are you talking about?

You can rest assured that any contractor doing work in Area 51 after its creation was going to be closely checked out. And so were ever person working for that contractor.

Again, even if Duane was doing construction work in Area 51, and he wasn't, he would not know what it was the end product would be used for.

To repeat, the story is that very few people, even in the CIA, knew about the U-2 prior to Powers being shot down in 1960.

Robert99

You are AWARE when it became Area 51 there was already an airstrip there. When or why I do not know. It is a given before the facility was back in operation as Area 51 the facilities and the airstrips would have to be brought up to par and per specification for such an unusual plane.

The contactors providing constuction for the military have to be checked out. This contractor probably had other projects at other airport...and might explain why a subject would be familiar with MULTIPLE airstrips regardless of how remoted they were.

Even after the special planes came in - the facility needed service. remember there were covers placed on the air strips that concealed the plane - so I have read in looking thing ups the last couple of day. Sound like a very specific oriented constuction company and not just military.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I happen to be in possession of research NO one else has - and I wll contribute that without naming a suspect.

Let me guess. You have a turtle that is 180 years old, that has
been everywhere, done everything, knows everything, and he
speaks an old dialect of Eskimow which only you understand.

You see? I have that turtles brother!

Duane has full filled a lifetime of achievements during his freedom between prison sentences. CIA, Area 51 (new to the story) personally knows one of the Anglin brothers from the escape from Alcatraz. JFK. I wouldn't doubt he was part of the Mercury and Apollo projects. it's also been said that Duane broke a land speed record which caused a sonic boom while being discharged from Jefferson.

jumping out of a plane was child's play I tell ya....Film At 11..B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

Jo apparently missed all the remarks in books, radio transcripts, and on this thread that mention Cooper telling Tina that he had "pills" to keep the pilots awake if they needed them on the flight to Reno. Those "pills" would have to be drugs.

Robert99

NO I DID NOT MISS THAT - I AM WELL AWARE OF THE STATEMENT
made by the stewardess - NOTE THAT CCHARGER NAMES A SPECIFIC DRUG - A FACT THAT HAS NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED. Go back and read the posts about this - "pills" to keep the pilot awake does NOT tranlate into Benzadrine, which was a prescription drug! I could have been NO-Doze or one of many over the counter stimulants. He STATED the drug as FACT!

CCHARGER was leading and directing!
How I pegged him for who he is - not just an interest party!

CCHARGER is very AWARE of my BEEF on this and I have made it very CLEAR in other postings!

Since this post is a clarification request it will not count as one of my 2 posts per day. I have NOT mentioned a suspect in either post.

I happen to be in possession of research NO one else has - and I wll contribute that without naming a suspect.

Jo, No Doze wouldn't keep a rabbit awake for two minutes.

If you think otherwise, take a No Doze tablet at bedtime tonight and see if you are still awake 15 minutes later.

Cooper was clearly referring to something above and beyond over-the-counter pills.

Robert99

Jo wrote

I happen to be in possession of research NO one else has -

Always the tease.

Jo slams the FBI for witholding evidence but it's somehow different when she does it.

Sure she says she will reveal it, but ya just know there is more that she won't. Sigh...

Jo just doesnt see any upside in full disclosure and never will. But somehow, I still like her and am glad she is on the forum.

Jo has a bias towards associating Duane with very newsworthy events. JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations and now area 51.

What's next? Did Duane particpate in NASA's fake moon landing videos? Sounds like something he and "the boys" might have done. It was all good. Nothing up there worth dieing for and think of all the money we saved.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Cooper was clearly referring to something above and beyond over-the-counter pills.

Which kinda ties into G's speculation about Cooper being associated with the protest movement. Bennies were easy to get. When you spent so much time protesting you needed to stay up late to study for finals.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The latest strange messages posted at Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuE_2f-fyM

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

18406 Buckly bonny lake like bonny and clid in summner like endless summer the system that beat the system paul geivett and dan cooper gc 148 ha ha ha db cooper

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Van 9 vs van9 GC148 ha ha ha DBCOOPER and paul geivett

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Case solved 6 13 2013 enjoyed the gray cop game leaving soon flying natraly ha ha ha DB Cooper

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Bruce smith is far to agresive for me

testxyz

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

18406 Buckly bonny lake like bonny and clid in summner like endless summer the system that beat the system paul geivett and dan cooper gc 148 ha ha ha db cooper

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Case solved 6 13 2013 enjoyed the gray cop game leaving soon flying natraly ha ha ha DB Cooper

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

I seen a couple of them. GC148 is a code he says. break it, and you break the case.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I have made the same mistake, 1974, and Letter is in Seattle FBI office. It was sent in 1974 to Canadian Province newspaper. The paper was originally called The Daily Sun or something like that. It changed names a long time a go.

So if you call Washington Historical Society and correct this maybe they will have it in time for the exhibit. That's alright ill be there with a copy for display with the rest of my evidence and my original composites AND the GPS Coordinates of where the money sat rotting prior to being placed on Tina's bar thanks gc 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Robert,
Did Lyle Christianson say Kenny had told the family he was gay? It's very possible the family knew Kenny was gay before Kenny himself. It's also possible Kenny thought it was a secret -- even though his family knew all along. Back then coming out was a huge risk and someone could be disowned from his family. Unless Lyle said he's certain that wasn't the secret Kenny wanted to tell him, it's still possible that's what it was.

Amazon

A body lost in nature may not be found...Animals may have taken care of the corpse and scattered the bones. Just because there may not be a body does not mean a body did not perish.

A missing person's report may have never been filed in 1971. For example, families of missing fugitives seldom file a report.

If a small placard was found in the area.. then something as large as a 6' tall meatsack with nylon and metal hard bits attached... would have been found. This is not wilderness... many thousands of people wander thru these woods every year looking for Bambi or Boo Boo all grown up.

It took someone 25 years to find this meatsack (and he was in his vehicle) in a hiking/recreational area 100 feet off of the road.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/14/remains-in-colorado-car-identified-as-man-missing-since-187/
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

testxyz

If they are CERTAIN they have Coopers DNA then there is a reason.

The FBI guys are top notch. Smarter than me. They have bigger fish to fry and not enough resources to dedicate to Cooper. (low priority probably)

That being said...

Maybe they should release the DNA sequence, if it's good, and let the world pay for DNA comparison tests of all the people they suspect or relatives of those suspects.

Yup....would be nice. My Brother and I submitted our DNA to NAMUS last Winter and the sequence was uploaded into CODIS in March. However, it can only be compared with unclaimed cadavers and cannot be run through the unknown offender database.

In addition, I had to file a Missing Person's report to get the go-ahead on our DNA collection. It turns out a report was never filed in September 1971 when Mel became a missing fugitive.

EVickiW

A body lost in nature may not be found...Animals may have taken care of the corpse and scattered the bones. Just because there may not be a body does not mean a body did not perish.

A missing person's report may have never been filed in 1971. For example, families of missing fugitives seldom file a report.

If a small placard was found in the area.. then something as large as a 6' tall meatsack with nylon and metal hard bits attached... would have been found. This is not wilderness... many thousands of people wander thru these woods every year looking for Bambi or Boo Boo all grown up.

It took someone 25 years to find this meatsack (and he was in his vehicle) in a hiking/recreational area 100 feet off of the road.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/14/remains-in-colorado-car-identified-as-man-missing-since-187/

How many thousands of people were out actively looking for the guy in the car in a steep canyon again??? I wonder when they logged off that area???

The area where DB jumped... yeah.. a tad different.

Amazon

How many thousands of people were out actively looking for the guy in the car in a steep canyon again??? I wonder when they logged off that area???

The area where DB jumped... yeah.. a tad different.

Seems to me that they have different opinions on the area Cooper may have jumped.

GreyCopGC148

I have made the same mistake, 1974, and Letter is in Seattle FBI office. It was sent in 1974 to Canadian Province newspaper. The paper was originally called The Daily Sun or something like that. It changed names a long time a go.

So if you call Washington Historical Society and correct this maybe they will have it in time for the exhibit. That's alright ill be there with a copy for display with the rest of my evidence and my original composites AND the GPS Coordinates of where the money sat rotting prior to being placed on Tina's bar thanks gc 148

My opinion only, but I see several problems with the handwriting comparisons -

First, there is no way to know that you are comparing apples to apples. The handwriting that you say is a mirror image comparison is from one of the letters as compared to the ticket. Problem - There is no certain evidence that Dan Cooper wrote his own name on the ticket, and quite a bit of anecdotal reasoning that he did not.

Now maybe you were able to compare writing on the ticket to known writings of the ticket agent -- when I asked whether you had samples of the ticket agent's handwriting for comparison (alluding to a question that you asked that made it sound as if you had), I might have missed it, but I didn't see the answer.

If we make the leap that the letters were written by Cooper, but it is still unknown, perhaps doubtful, whether the handwriting on the ticket belonged to Cooper, then that comparison is questionable at best. You are basically seeing a couple of points of comparison between two printed unknown samples. I'm just not seeing where that gets you - especially since the consistencies that you noted seem to be subjective.

So what's left is comparing candidate handwriting to the letters. There again - we have no way of knowing whether Cooper wrote the letter(s) or whether it was some random guy living in his mom's basement - or even one of the Cooper candidates who wrote the letters but had nothing to do with the hijacking. (Admittedly that would be out there - just making a point) So there's that...

Then there's the issue with whether the almost block printing on the letters would even yield a decent comparison - especially if someone was trying to cover up their natural handwriting.

That said - I do think there is some validity in handwriting / document forensics - though still seems to be a very subjective social science.

This from the FBI website.....As a discipline routinely accepted under Frye (Frye v. United States, 54 App. D.C. 46, 293 F. 1013, 1014 [1923]), forensic document examination has been consistently accepted in the courts in spite of the challenges generated by the Daubert decision in 1993 (Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, 509 U.S. 579 [1993]). Published research demonstrates the validity of the expertise and supports the principle of handwriting individuality. Published standards ensure consistency in methodology. Document examiners in both public (local, state, federal, and international) and private laboratories use these standards. Ongoing academic research continues to support the forensic document examination community in strengthening the scientific basis for handwriting comparison.

But I'm not going there with the validity - I'll leave that to the courts. I'm just questioning your conclusions.

If this is all you've got, I'm thinking you might want to hold off on the victory celebration.
On the other hand....if you know something about DNA results that we don't......you oughta just spill it. You're among friends and it can't be healthy holding in all those secrets. ;):):)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Amazon

Seems to me that they have different opinions on the area Cooper may have jumped.

No one can find someone that is no longer there.:ph34r:

Hmmmmnnnnn...inside information? C'mon...Spill it!!! :)

testxyz

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

Paul Geivett 1 week ago

I cannot view U-tube, but he is just bottom feeding.

1.Sustem that beat the system
(there is referencing Petersen)
2. Ha Ha Ha - the book by D.B.Cooper
(he learned about that here
as I was the first one to bring
it to the attention of anyone
and it was mailed to me
with no return address - after
I went public - who ever knew
my home address.
3. Enjoy the Grey Cup
That one is easy for all of us
4. Bruce Smith is aggressive
We discussed this extensively
in the thread (I referred to Bruce
as having an Enquire aptitude

One has to wonder what he is up to other than spoof!

smokin99

***Just added four short videos on the Washougal river theory

Here is part 1 of 4 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ph2wG-MYJc

Just clickifying the link.

I thought I had read a previous posting from GreyCop that the money was planted for the Ingram family to find on Tina bar. Now he is stating it came from the Washougal???

EVickiW

******Just added four short videos on the Washougal river theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ph2wG-MYJc

Just clickifying the link.

I thought I had read a previous posting from GreyCop that the money was planted for the Ingram family to find on Tina bar. Now he is stating it came from the Washougal???

I think he is attempting to show that it did not come from the Washougal. I forget his exact words but something akin to "exteme foolishness" of those who think it did.

Though I think there are probably less people that subscribe to that theory than do subscribe to it, so I'm not sure what the point is. Though it looks like he had a nice drive and I enjoyed looking at the area. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I seen a couple of them. GC148 is a code he says. break it, and you break the case.

Loosing track of who said what.
A California paper received a note supposedly from Cooper with a number code on it....it telling them if they could decipher it that could find him.

One of the older journalist there said they figured it was forwarded to the FBI. The code was Duane's navy and army number written in Code - it was in the back of the metal address thing he had. I had asked Duane what the numbers were and he said it was code for his Navy and Army number. This was during the last yr he was alive.

My comment to him was "You were never in the Army". Remember I was unaware of the ARMY "time" until the brother provide the proof he was and Doug Pasternak provide the official proof that Duane was in the Army and the FBI had claimed he was never in the Army. Perhaps they did not consider a few wks If you can call a few wks being in the Army! He was DISCHARGED as an undesirable.

That Code was on the same page as a Chicago phone number he was supposed to call if he was ever in trouble. This was discussed in the thread.

Seems like the entire Cooper Story has become a Spoof.

Look forward to seeing your next 3 videos.

Maybe you would know the following or somebody else.

Evidently $5,800 dollars was found in three bundles by Ingram.

That means ten 20 dollars bills were not in one of the 3 bundles
because each bundle was suppose to contain one hundred
20 dollar billls???

I'm wondering if the Hijacker might have taken 200 dollars
from one of the bundles as a clue to proove he survived.

Did the FBI purposely bundled some bundles with only 90 bills?

The FBI released the serial numbers of all the 20 dollar bills given
to Cooper.

FBI claims the Ingram three bundles recovered matched the serial number sequence they had bundled for Cooper.

Did they release the serial numbers of the bills found by Ingram?

I wonder if the FBI bundled the bills in sequence as found in the
list they released.

Be interesting to find out if the missing ten 20 dollar bills were from
within the innter part of the bundle or came off the outter part of the bundle.

Seems like the bills would break off from the outside of the bundle
first, if they got lost to the enviroment.