47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

'WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH...'

I have seen this behavior in postings by Georger as well. But I don't think his job is to do a coverup on Cooper. In my opinion he simply dumps his garbage at Dropzone occasionally. He may be trying to deliberately sabotage the thread because he wants everyone to post at the alternate site. Traffic there is fairly light, and mostly the same faces. Source: Google cache of the homepage, which is updated about every two or three days.

The problem I have with this behavior (I don't have a problem anymore with the alternate site itself) is that it reveals two separate internet personalities. One legit, one rather vindictive.

well spoken conspiracy theory! with ten tablespoons of sour
grapes and 'how the fuck to do get out of this now that I got
myself into it!?'

Blevins, maybe you will have a Divine Revelation.

:D

skyjack71

***Jo, Are you now claiming that Georger is the brain behind the whole Cooper hijacking?

If so, you are admitting that it could not be you, Duane, or KC/Blevins.

Robert99

NOT what I was saying...just some things are happening and I will not discuss them....suddenly the pieces of the puzzle are falling together.

Such things happen when we have to go deep within ourselves and we face the end stages of our lives...

Georger is a STRANGE fellow! That is what I was referencing when using him as my example...and because of somethings he has said in many of his posts..

GEORGER does KNOW more than he states, but over the yrs one learns when he is fishing & when he is throwing real bait....George may well know more about this than anyone on the thread, but then perhaps he likes to make others think that...

Sometime I get the feeling Georger is a sentry - one who has to guard himself and the situation...he has to control and he sometimes does that by confusing everyone....he is very artful in doing this.

Outside of 377 he is one of the primary intellectuals on this thread, but he has his flaws.

Frankly I would like to meet the old baboon in person someday...he is a interesting fella..

I have to get some rest - very little sleep recently due to health issues & thing going on!

If you wish to call him the BRAINS I guess that is OK with him...as for being involved in the skyjacking - no, but he has more knowledge of it than he has let on.

He hides behind this wacky persona he presents.

Duane was the skyjacker or the skyjacker is deceased and Duane and another party or parties buried him....I just know that Duane was there.....!

I have had so many scams come my way in all of this & it is difficult for an old woman to keep up with 18 yrs of research...

I do know that Georger is more than what he portrays himself in this thread...The link I had to Georger was BEFORE he ever appeared on a thread...it was a story I was told by Duane....what a small world we live in.

Things Duane told me - they were scattered over the yrs...the pieces are starting to fall in place...

P.S. I was aware of who Georger was but not his name...I was told about Georger's hobby yrs ago before Duane died. When Georger exposed himself to the thread - I do not believe he was aware of my memory abilities...plus he didn't mention his hobby - that was introduced by someone else...later on and then I wanted to KNOW more about Georger.

In fact GEORGER even at one time denied this fact about himself - (his association with the SKY)! YET his amazing photography made it evident.

I knew who Georger was before he was exposed by the thread - and Georger knows I know this. This goes back many yrs ago before 1970. Georger does like to talk about himself and his background.

Attention Georger:
Georger, do you remember a group of guys going on a hunting trip? The man who footed the bill - do you remember him? Fantastic man and a very wealthy man. Do you remember the hunting rig they had? YOU know who I am talking about and how I knew your name before anyone else did...a name out of the past...but, then your name is very common, but not your passions. Two unlikely companions in a man of the same name.

Oey vey! Ich habe nicht die geringste Ahnung wovon sie reden.

You have me confused with ... Frank Sinatra or Mamie Eisenhower ?
:D:S

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA9OOIcv2Pd0TTWocmtPAW
jU34miSkCVGbfeoOPcRE8Z4d1V2koS5/avIOabi4j4ck5KjRC7qFbW0OysEpky7m
BBw4p2u4FCjStRrqm3r1tEfj+ZH/D7avoSMvnEaayFPQmk4vwaBeF4wHBd53HtQK
u8vIvWkyqPboVEak7HaChJps/JOlptsVWl7C8oolLHM+tjvDKfZQud/Xk2CPHMIV
Rb3Y55vI0v1SiKbHjkg05ThGZ6wIeBm9T18bhkAy6Rnpub3Ll4PoTQp6op/fHJgi
vn2IZu+96+cAT3917x+XKwYc11SSpYVUB4uBLFNaTvAzGE6LH8tofAZB1Jp6+WUc
HwIDAQAB maccer

ParrotheadVol

Ha! I think I have finally figured out that (^) code!!!

It correlates with Duane's military ID number for sure. ;)

And Duane knew Georger. I never would have guessed that in a hundred years. Georger's silence or denials will be deemed admissions by Jo. He cant win nor can he run or hide.

The case for Duane=DBC is getting stronger.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Sometime I get the feeling Georger is a sentry - one who has to guard himself and the situation...he has to control and he sometimes does that by confusing everyone....he is very artful in doing this.

Now I understand. The constant attacks on Blevins are part of a smoke screen psyops protocol.

Now Blevins can rest easy. G means no harm or insult. Georger is just doing his FBI/CIA job.

Carry on.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I don't know. Maybe I made up the word. People do that in the English language all the time. No wait...you were quoting Georger there so I guess I didn't. :S And I wasn't referring to your posts anyway, but Georger's.

Check-in time at the Reality Hotel for you. Why should I possibly care about your opinion on anything? I don't know you. (*laughs*) As far as I know you could be a sixth-grader from Lawrence, Kansas playing on his discount tablet. :)So your opinion means zip to me.

Unless you're going to present yourself as another Cooper Expert Researcher. They do exist, of course. But then they usually present their bonafides. No worries. I don't include myself in that group. I was doing sci-fi when Christiansen was laid in my lap. You do the best you can with what you're given. You know how it is. ;)

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to

The lyrics discuss a paranoid and alienated man who feels he is stressed by his urban surroundings. These lyrics are of common theme for Talking Heads and categorize lead singer David Byrne's writing style. The "rhythmical rant" in "Crosseyed and Painless"—"Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late."—is influenced by old school rap, specifically Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" given to Byrne by Frantz.[2] The singer is filled with doubt and isn't even sure he can believe facts.[3] By the end of the song, he expresses his resentment of facts: "Facts don't do what I want them to do / Facts just twist the truth around."

yellowoxide

I don't know. Maybe I made up the word. People do that in the English language all the time. No wait...you were quoting Georger there so I guess I didn't. :S And I wasn't referring to your posts anyway, but Georger's.

Check-in time at the Reality Hotel for you. Why should I possibly care about your opinion on anything? I don't know you. (*laughs*) As far as I know you could be a sixth-grader from Lawrence, Kansas playing on his discount tablet. :)So your opinion means zip to me.

Unless you're going to present yourself as another Cooper Expert Researcher. They do exist, of course. But then they usually present their bonafides. No worries. I don't include myself in that group. I was doing sci-fi when Christiansen was laid in my lap. You do the best you can with what you're given. You know how it is. ;)

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to

The lyrics discuss a paranoid and alienated man who feels he is stressed by his urban surroundings. These lyrics are of common theme for Talking Heads and categorize lead singer David Byrne's writing style. The "rhythmical rant" in "Crosseyed and Painless"—"Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late."—is influenced by old school rap, specifically Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" given to Byrne by Frantz.[2] The singer is filled with doubt and isn't even sure he can believe facts.[3] By the end of the song, he expresses his resentment of facts: "Facts don't do what I want them to do / Facts just twist the truth around."

If another movie is ever made on the Cooper hijacking, an expanded version of the above should be the theme song and included in the original DVD release.

Jo states:

In 1996 when I contacted the FBI - I waited patiently for several yrs, but continued to research Duane's past with the aid of others and through many LONG distance phone calls to friends, relatives & friends of the family & finding individuals I had met over the yrs through Duane. $1000's of dollars I could ill afford at that time....but, I had to know the truth.

Robert99 - you are mistaken - I have never stated Weber was not Cooper...perhaps in jest. I do think it is possible he may only have been involved & at times do believe there was more than one culprit involved. Again this goes back to a statement he made in 1979 in WA...."Maybe I was the one on the ground".

This statement if you guys will recall was made after he made the statement

"That's were Cooper walked out of the wood"

and I asked "How would you know that?"

Duane's reply was "Maybe I was the one on the ground!"

Of course I took it ALL as a joke and nothing else was said about Cooper on that trip.

Therefore:
Robert NUMBER one please do NOT lump me into any category with anyone else.

I have NEVER doubted Duane was NOT Cooper....because of the dream & other things. I explored the possibilities, but for you to state I said such - then you are taking a post out of context & not within the conversation.

[:/]Each post does not stand on its own, but within the previous conversations.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

******Jo, Are you now claiming that Georger is the brain behind the whole Cooper hijacking?

If so, you are admitting that it could not be you, Duane, or KC/Blevins.

Robert99

NOT what I was saying...just some things are happening and I will not discuss them....suddenly the pieces of the puzzle are falling together.

Such things happen when we have to go deep within ourselves and we face the end stages of our lives...

Georger is a STRANGE fellow! That is what I was referencing when using him as my example...and because of somethings he has said in many of his posts..

GEORGER does KNOW more than he states, but over the yrs one learns when he is fishing & when he is throwing real bait....George may well know more about this than anyone on the thread, but then perhaps he likes to make others think that...

Outside of 377 he is one of the primary intellectuals on this thread, but he has his flaws.

Frankly I would like to meet the old baboon in person someday...he is a interesting fella..

I have to get some rest - very little sleep recently due to health issues & thing going on!

If you wish to call him the BRAINS I guess that is OK with him...as for being involved in the skyjacking - no, but he has more knowledge of it than he has let on.

He hides behind this wacky persona he presents.

Duane was the skyjacker or the skyjacker is deceased and Duane and another party or parties buried him....I just know that Duane was there.....!

I have had so many scams come my way in all of this & it is difficult for an old woman to keep up with 18 yrs of research...

I do know that Georger is more than what he portrays himself in this thread...The link I had to Georger was BEFORE he ever appeared on a thread...it was a story I was told by Duane....what a small world we live in.

Things Duane told me - they were scattered over the yrs...the pieces are starting to fall in place...

P.S. I was aware of who Georger was but not his name...I was told about Georger's hobby yrs ago before Duane died. When Georger exposed himself to the thread - I do not believe he was aware of my memory abilities...plus he didn't mention his hobby - that was introduced by someone else...later on and then I wanted to KNOW more about Georger.

In fact GEORGER even at one time denied this fact about himself - (his association with the SKY)! YET his amazing photography made it evident.

I knew who Georger was before he was exposed by the thread - and Georger knows I know this. This goes back many yrs ago before 1970. Georger does like to talk about himself and his background.

Attention Georger:
Georger, do you remember a group of guys going on a hunting trip? The man who footed the bill - do you remember him? Fantastic man and a very wealthy man. Do you remember the hunting rig they had? YOU know who I am talking about and how I knew your name before anyone else did...a name out of the past...but, then your name is very common, but not your passions. Two unlikely companions in a man of the same name.

Oey vey! Ich habe nicht die geringste Ahnung wovon sie reden.

You have me confused with ... Frank Sinatra or Mamie Eisenhower ?
:D:S

Odd - you say that! A concert by Frank Sinatra was another of their rewards or introductions into a life they had never known.

All at the instrumentation of one VERY wealthy man who believed in this country and our rights, but went to extremes to prove his point at times.

Robert99

"Facts don't do what I want them to do / Facts just twist the truth around."

If another movie is ever made on the Cooper hijacking, an expanded version of the above should be the theme song and included in the original DVD release.

Got a smile out of me to day.
Cooper is perplexing be it for the researcher or a victim....

All it takes to break this case is a $20 bill intact and kept in a safe place and it has Dan Cooper written on it in RED ball point.

Christmas time 1995:

A middle aged lady was sitting at bar making a ring out of the 20... she finally after a couple of drinks paid for those drinks with that 20....

She had NO idea that 20 with Dan Cooper written on it was the primary clue to the identity of D.B. Cooper.

She was clueless and even if it had said D.B.Cooper Skyjacking 1971 she still would not have GOT IT.

He husband had always told her they would never be broke because Symba had a 50 dollar bill. It was just a joke.
So she thought.

True Story? Maybe!

Robert99

I can state from personal experience in working with Georger that he wants to solve the Cooper hijacking. He has done an enormous amount of original research that I am aware of that has not been reported on any thread.

ust running your mouths about your candidates does not constitute research.

Robert99

ROBERT, I am the only one who has done any indept research on Duane Weber...NO one has done what I have done....I found things with the help of many others - the FBI missed altogether....

The FBI actually just GLOSSED over Weber! If Georger has MORE than I do - then he is HIDING it!

The FBI did NOT keep up with records on the older felons - but, tried to play catch up in the late sixties with the new fingerprint system, but the paper work was never finish on some of the older criminals - really not necessary in the day...but had proven to be insturmental in the more current crimes and to chase down the past of repeat offenders.

skyjack71

I can state from personal experience in working with Georger that he wants to solve the Cooper hijacking. He has done an enormous amount of original research that I am aware of that has not been reported on any thread.

ust running your mouths about your candidates does not constitute research.

Robert99

ROBERT, I am the only one who has done any indept research on Duane Weber...NO one has done what I have done....I found things with the help of many others - the FBI missed altogether....

The FBI actually just GLOSSED over Weber! If Georger has MORE than I do - then he is HIDING it!

The FBI did NOT keep up with records on the older felons - but, tried to play catch up in the late sixties with the new fingerprint system, but the paper work was never finish on some of the older criminals - really not necessary in the day...but had proven to be insturmental in the more current crimes and to chase down the past of repeat offenders.

Jo,

Just between you and myself, what are you getting out of this? You have never come up with a single thing to support your allegations that Duane was Cooper. So even if you now know ever girl Duane held hands with since he was 12 years old, you still have nothing to connect him to Cooper even with "18 years of in-depth research" on the matter.

So you are getting something out of this or you are just simply nuts. Which is it?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Check-in time at the Reality Hotel for you. Why should I possibly care about your opinion on anything? I don't know you. (*laughs*) As far as I know you could be a sixth-grader from Lawrence, Kansas playing on his discount tablet. :)

This post is only because you threw Lawrence KS in to the mix. WHY?

Two supposedly 2 guys contacted me about a safe deposit box in Lawrence, Ks. YOU do KNOW that Duane lived in Lawrence and one of his wives and her family lived in Lawrence?

If that man contacted you - then watch out! The man would communicated with me off & on for a yr. He became very Volital in his emails & ph calls...it was during this period of time that Cossey came up deceased.....that scared me.

But, the guy continued to contact me until I said Goodby or he gave up.

This guy may have peddled that safety deposit box & contents to others such as yourself Blevins. I have also been contacted by OTHER who claim to have such a BOX. When they come in clusters - you shut down completely and figure it is a scam as the internet is full of those.

A little bird told me that Marla's contacts came out of Lawrence & N.C. Both places that Duane & his wife lived in & had relatives in. ONE of those relatives was law enforcement.

In 3 of the above one individual claimed an investigative background.

The scammers really peddle their stuff...and target their marks.

Wonder if anyone actually did BITE? I nibbled, but the stories did NOT match up - liars get caught. Simply put - if the had something they thought would solve the case - the NEED to take it to the FBI or to a TV program if the do not trust the FBI.

Me! I know what I would do - have a TV crew photo it, film it and document it and talk about it on a news program and then if the FBI wanted it - it would have DOCUMENTED and no one could conceal it. I am not afraid to be made a fool out of - I just want answers.

Perhaps someone who was lieing or creating a story - they would NOT want to be exposed...As for myself BRING it on! If you need to askeme to keep it secret - then there is something wrong from get go.

Robert99

Jo,

Just between you and myself, what are you getting out of this? You have never come up with a single thing to support your allegations that Duane was Cooper. So even if you now know ever girl Duane held hands with since he was 12 years old, you still have nothing to connect him to Cooper even with "18 years of in-depth research" on the matter.

So you are getting something out of this or you are just simply nuts. Which is it?

Robert99

Robert99, that is a VERY good Question and ONE I ask myself everytime I give up another day of my life in this quest.

I can only answer it one way and that is with the truth.....I keep on because I am the one who lived my life with this mystery man with no past & I am the one he told his secret to.

Was he lieing? Hardly! If he was lieing then he was very good at it as our entire marriage was a series of small pieces of information that led to the finally.

If you look at our marriage & all of the places we lived & all of the people we met from his past and how he made himself invisible in certain places...you would know!

What I know about Weber is the consumation of an 18 yrs marriage and now an 18 yr enquiry into his past.

A past so checkered - it is actually incomprehensible to me & others he could actually have HID is prior life so skillfully without assistance.

If he was not currently wanted for a crime - why go to the extents he did to hide. I recall when we went to VA. Bch to live - he was actually scanning the room - it was a couple of yrs before he became comfortable with Va. Bch. His is appearance (facial hair and longer hair) changed then he seemed more comfortable with his surroundings.

WHY make a confess to a wife with NO knowledge of the past? PLUS I actually held the evidence in my hands - but didn't know I was holding evidence to the only unsolved skyjacking in history. I had a part of the chute, the ticket, a piece of the chute - I thought it was a prayer cloth), The trip to WA and his confession. ALL things I did NOT know were actual CLUES to an old crime.

There was also a picture of a girl on standing by a plane at Thun field and a picture of a man (they disappeared when our basement flooded in Alabama). I also threw away and sold things after he died. I thought they were just things he accumulated - I didn't know they were actually part of his life.

Had he not told me that bizarre story in the hospital - I may never have given it a second thought. I did NOT know who DAN Cooper was. It took 14 months for that to sink in - only after a suitor informed me that Dan Cooper was the name used by D.B. Cooper.

I was NOT a woman who dwelled on the past...had I not been trying to let this gentleman down without hurting his feeling - I would never have known.

I am just a small town girl with no real aspirations other than to be happy and loved...but, my venture has taken up 18 yrs of my life - and I have lost out on so very much. I can't get that time back - but I am NOT CRAZY, DELUSIONAL or OFF MY ROCKER. This is real and not contrived or made up!

RobertMBlevins

I did make that PDF on Kenny available for over a year. People were listed, names given, the towns they lived in provided. The only thing I didn't give out was their personal contact information. The reason for that is that if someone bothered to find out how to get hold of them, that this would not be my doing, and they would be responsible not me.

Hey, I did provide the FBI with everything I knew...but they moved on in 15 months. I didn't have then names and addresses and I don't now...I gave them the names I had and the few addresses I had - but, Duane's world was a very small world and most of the people he knew - evidently were hiding also.

I could not afford to get in my car and travel to all of the places we lived and ask question - I would not have known where to start. I just put it in the HANDS of the FBI and that is all I could do....Afterward when I realized the FBI had NOT looked at nor made public any of the information - I did WHAT I could with a telephone and pen and ink....in 1996 when I contacted the FBI I did NOT have a computer.

What computer knowledge I had was in an office with an off line computer for keeping books.

RobertMBlevins

I merely skimmed over your convoluted and confusing statement back there. I'm sure if you have an actual question you'll let me (or anyone else) know.

I can see why you'd skip over that. Nobody likes to be mocked.

But, then, I looked at it another way. Why does Robert get so much vitriol? There are others on here who are passionate advocates for their suspect. There are others on here who will massage any facts so they fit the result they want. There are others on here who disagree with others and will argue about it. They don't get the kind of response Robert gets. Why is that?

I think the post from Yellow Oxide pretty much nailed the perception others have of Robert. Not sure if seeing that can make others disagree without being disagreeable, but it might be a start.

RobertMBlevins

I merely skimmed over your convoluted and confusing statement back there. I'm sure if you have an actual question you'll let me (or anyone else) know.

I can see why you'd skip over that. Nobody likes to be mocked.

But, then, I looked at it another way. Why does Robert get so much vitriol? There are others on here who are passionate advocates for their suspect. There are others on here who will massage any facts so they fit the result they want. There are others on here who disagree with others and will argue about it. They don't get the kind of response Robert gets. Why is that?

I think the post from Yellow Oxide pretty much nailed the perception others have of Robert. Not sure if seeing that can make others disagree without being disagreeable, but it might be a start.

It's only a few users at Dropzone who actually give me a hard time. Most of the emails I get regarding Kenny or the Cooper case in general are nice. Of course...these days I have to tell people that the book and the tee-wee shows are only a general guide on KC and that there ARE errors in them. However, I don't think these errors really detract from the recorded testimony of the witnesses or the things we discovered.

I can be reasonable, but not so much with unreasonable people. Or...people who I feel can't totally be trusted. That's why I had to put a freeze on any outgoing information regarding the current investigation with Geestman's extended family, and the work we're doing with some other folks. But that doesn't mean I won't announce some results of all that. It means I won't do it unless EVERYTHING PRESENTED on a particular point can be absolutely, without-a-doubt, VERIFIED. No more maybe this on a point, maybe that.

I also think some people, because of personal issues and not so much about their interest in Cooper...play dirty tricks. For example, when I mentioned that Bruce Kitt had said on Decoded that yes...there was a chance Kenny might not have been recognized by the flight crew if he did only the Orient routes. He was only working a couple of times a month anyway and other employees interviewed by Geoff Gray basically called Kenny a 'shadow. Harry Honda, others. Whatever. I know that Himmelsbach said they didn't even suspect employees. And when Kitt said that NWA did their own internal investigation, that is a maybe. Kitt has told me that Cooper was before his time and he didn't know much about it anyway.

So...Georger calls him and Kitt obviously didn't think Decoded represented him or his views well. I'm sorry for that but I wasn't there to see it. I never had any experience like that. TV is just that. TV. I thought they did a pretty good job considering.

I say I'm going to do the slideshow on Kenny next month. Then I get a bunch of flak for 'using' the media to my own advantage. Okay...so I cancel the slideshow. I leave the PDF on Kenny a free download for over a year and people call it a pack of lies. So...I take it down and start going over it, looking for better avenues and better evidence. People bitch because I took it down. You just can't win with certain people.

At this point, the new report on KC is more or less finished with the exception of the family's imput. They kind of came along rather recently, so I am working with that. But I need two questions answered and one is more important to me than the other:

1) Exact arrangements on the house. (Less important) I already have the loan to Dawn Androsko verified by more family than you can imagine, and I know what she did with the money. That will be in the final report.

2) Where were Kenny Christiansen and Bernie Geestman between Tuesday, November 23, 1971 and the following Monday. (Most important)

There are a few minor items I need to know as well, but the truth on Item Number Two will tell me everything I need to know. And I will find out. All Geestman has to do is provide a suitable, rock-solid alibi and I think you have to write off KC as the hijacker. The reason is although I believe it's possible Kenny was the hijacker, that if these two men have a verifiable alibi for the week of the crime then there is NO WAY you can hang it on them. I am certain the two men were together that week because I don't peg witness Helen Jones as a liar. If she says Kenny told her he was Geestman that week, then I believe her. I think that's as honest an assessment as it gets. Working through the family on this is the best way to find out.

Not Shown on Decoded: When they asked Geestman where he was the week of the hijacking, he just sat there and looked at them without saying a word. They tried a couple of times, and then they moved on. Associate producer Peter Berg told me later the whole thing was bizarre. That's why they wanted Helen Jones to go on camera. They were going to shoot her testimony about Kenny and he being together the whole week, and then ask him again. But she wouldn't do it. She lived alone, she said. And she was afraid of Geestman.

That's right.

I broke the facts on Kitt. You didn't, even if you could have!

Kitt gave a totally different set of facts than you have.

Oh! And I am entitled to call people on a telephone. Don't need
your permission, whoever you are.

Looks like you have sour grapes and an anger management
problem.

:o

Im thinking about clicking the SPAM button on three of your
most recent off topic posts. Should I?

Be back tomorrow night - you have a long long lonely night ahead of you here.

I also think some people, because of personal issues and not so much about their interest in Cooper...play dirty tricks.

Dirty tricks are unethical, duplicitous, slanderous or illegal tactics employed to destroy or diminish the effectiveness of political or business opponents. The term "dirty trick" can also be used to refer to an underhanded technique to get ahead of an opponent (such as sabotage or disregarding rules of engagement). ( wiki)

dirty tricks
noun Informal.
Politics. unethical or illegal campaign practices or pranks intended to disrupt or sabotage the campaigns of opposing candidates.
any similar practices carried out against rival countries or corporations for espionage or commercial purposes.

Dictionary.com

uh, you are running for office?
we naysayers are political or business rivals, engaged in the practice of espionage?

yellowoxide

I also think some people, because of personal issues and not so much about their interest in Cooper...play dirty tricks.

Dirty tricks are unethical, duplicitous, slanderous or illegal tactics employed to destroy or diminish the effectiveness of political or business opponents. The term "dirty trick" can also be used to refer to an underhanded technique to get ahead of an opponent (such as sabotage or disregarding rules of engagement). ( wiki)

dirty tricks
noun Informal.
Politics. unethical or illegal campaign practices or pranks intended to disrupt or sabotage the campaigns of opposing candidates.
any similar practices carried out against rival countries or corporations for espionage or commercial purposes.

Dictionary.com

uh, you are running for office?
we naysayers are political or business rivals, engaged in the practice of espionage?

There was no dirty trick? involved in calling Kitt. Blevins had
railed on and on for over a year about Kitt backing Blevins' case
so I finally called Kitt to verify Blevin's statements, which did not
pan out!

Where's the dirty trick in that?

The "dirty trick" is in Blevins misrepresenting what Kitt said and
thinks and the factual history of the Decoded program which Kitt
participated in and clearly feels was engineered to achieve a
biased outcome. The engineers of the biased outcome appear to
have been Blevins and producer Marissa Kagin.

The liar and the trickster here is Blevins! Blevins has used Kitt's
words as part of his case for years! Then it turns out Kitt neither
said or meant what Blevins says Kitt said or meant, etc etc etc.

The dirty trick is Mr. Blevins'.

How Mr. Blevins can say the dirty trick was mine is just one more
piece of Blevins-speak Blevins is promoting to divert attention
away from himself and his own tricks and misdeeds, possibly
trying to intimidate me and others?

Moreover: the transcendent truth is, this kind of film-flamery is
representative of Blevins' whole case and everything he's done
since joining Cooperland. It's a political campaign.

:S

skyjack71

Perhaps someone who was lieing or creating a story - they would NOT want to be exposed...As for myself BRING it on! If you need to askeme to keep it secret - then there is something wrong from get go.

Jo, You are the one who always insists in secrecy for yourself. Have you ever considered the possibility of being a snake oil salesman in a carnival sideshow? I think you would make a very successful one.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I called what you did with Bruce Kitt a 'dirty trick' not because you called him, but because you never told him you were going to post his comments publicly. You embarrassed him trying to get to me by pulling a low-life stunt on him. I asked you twice if you warned him his comments would be posted on the internet. Both times you dodged the answer. So, I called it like I saw it.

Kitt appears on Decoded. I have not met him personally. I had no way of knowing until recently that he wasn't happy with how he was presented on Decoded. He did speak to me about this on the telephone, but didn't go into a lot of detail. This means I have a perfect right to quote what he said on the television program. If he denies saying these things now of his own accord, that's his business and has nothing to do with me.

I'll stipulate that Bruce Kitt was coerced (according to you) into saying it's possible Kenny might not have been recognized if he only did the Orient route. And that this statement by Kitt on the show is NOT true, and you are the one saying he was basically forced to make that up for the cameras. We will stipulate that.

It was still a dirty trick to pull on the guy...that's an opinion.

He's seen your comments. I sent them to him. Figured if you weren't going to tell him what you planned to do, he should know for himself. I can't speak for his opinion on the whole thing.

There is also something else here. Embarrassing the head honcho of a respectable organization like NWA.org...

By failing to warn him anything he says to you on the phone will be insta-transferred to the internet...

Just isn't very nice.

Your opinions are WRONG!

Your facts are WRONG!

You found out about Kitt's truth feelings _ THROUGH ME! If you
didn't already know them. Meltzer knew about them. Kagin knew
about them. Others knew about them. You twisted and used his
one statement filmed to your advantage! It doesn't appear you
cared too much since you never apparently personally
interviewed one of your own *key witnesses whose statement
you manipulate and then use countless times as you see fit,
taking it completely out of context.! It is clear you were by
fault or omission part of the cover up .... and you continued this
deception for years! ... and you have the gall to accuse me an
innocent party of some kind of dirty trick? Remember_you're the
guy with the book and all the claims, four years worth of claims
and accusations calling people LIARS ET CETERA?

All you have is propaganda and editorials and personal attacks
you dream up ...

The day you assume some kind of moral high ground will be the
day water does flow up hill! So you can "can" the phony editorial
about tricks (you know literally nothing factual about!)

MarkBennett

***The engineers of the biased outcome appear to
have been Blevins and producer Marissa Kagin.

I think Robert can be excused from driving the outcome of
Decoded. After all, they sent him away to eastern Washington
during the filming of the Geestman segment.

Well the "outcome" of Decoded was zilch! Those people couldn't
agree on anything.

I am sure Blevins will float a different result just to take up more
editorial space.

I think you should be there and if you want to prove Kenny was cooper I should come too I will bring my iPad (I have the decoded show) and I will show him the clip where he says Kenny could be the hijacker when he was with him and confront him about all the other lies and he'll finally admit Kenny was DB Cooper and he was the accomplice and the case will be closed and after that Bernie gets put in jail for the rest of his life ( I just can't wait to see his mugshot and take a picture of Bernie in the jail cell)
After that we get on with our lives