47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The other site has far more Cooper discussion going on. I wish this site could get back to that...perhaps someday.

I hear a lot about slander on the other site. Simply stating something that is not true does not make it slander. To be slander, it also has to be damaging. Since the perception is that the general public is not viewing the other site, then none of the things said there can be considered damaging. Thus, it's not slander. That is at least my understanding of slander. Its a word that gets thrown around a lot. 377, I'm sure, could correct me if I'm wrong.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

The other site has far more Cooper discussion going on. I wish this site could get back to that...perhaps someday.

I hear a lot about slander on the other site. Simply stating something that is not true does not make it slander. To be slander, it also has to be damaging. Since the perception is that the general public is not viewing the other site, then none of the things said there can be considered damaging. Thus, it's not slander. That is at least my understanding of slander. Its a word that gets thrown around a lot. 377, I'm sure, could correct me if I'm wrong.

Other - the public can enter & view the site. IT was malicious slander & it was publically stated - the site is NOT an exchange of private emails - it is information available to the public or anyone who registers.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, we can go back and forth on this. people are slandering my site. Bob Knoss is on here constantly slandering people, and yet he remains. lets try a be a little centered on what is being told here shall we? no site is immune to it. the problem was dealt with, it's over. either go to the courthouse and file, or let it go. it's not doing anyone any good constantly bringing it up.....it's counter productive.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Jo, we can go back and forth on this. people are slandering my site. Bob Knoss is on here constantly slandering people, and yet he remains. lets try a be a little centered on what is being told here shall we? no site is immune to it. the problem was dealt with, it's over. either go to the courthouse and file, or let it go. it's not doing anyone any good constantly bringing it up.....it's counter productive.

I won't repeat on here what was said, but you know who is going to have to be accountable for the damage he has done. When someone goes on a public forum & claims to have FBI or CIA connections - and uses this to jeopardize or discredit and places an alert on the medical files of an individual - it is time to do something.

Those postings have caused a lot of problems for me, but I will address that in a regular email. You do know the state of Fl is agressive in persuing such issues...due to the large senior population here.

Knoss? Well his own postings speaks for him! Nothing else to state there, but Knoss did NOT claim he had FBI contacts and he did not threaten the social & medical status of others.

Hominid

***...I always wondered if Coop chucked the Placard to throw the feds off his scent when it was found. Just wondering if anyone had any opinions.

Wouldn't have been at all reliable if he did it purposely. It could have laid in the wilderness for a hundred years without anyone finding it. And it would be unlikely to be recognized as related to the hijacking. The guy who found it didn't realize it for a while. He only picked it up because of the ethic of picking up trash in the wilds.

Question - when was the place card found.....very important the answer be 100% accurate. I could pull the books and find it, but things have been packed up to be moved to a secure place since my home will be going on the market. Was if found and made public BEFORE 1979?

I won't be visiting the other site as it has jeopardized my computer.

I now have to get another computer.

I have a windows XP
I need to have Microsoft Works word and spreadsheets and data base.

All of the saved emails and other file are in Microsoft works. I have a Seagate that backed these file up before the problems started.
The printer is a HP Office jet pro 8500
so I could print ALL of my files beside the disks they are on and my pictures.

Disks were made before the Seagate back-up.

Currently have land line connection to AOL....AT&T - $36 for the phone (a land land line is essential during a hurricane). I have unlimited long distance which averages an additional $30.

I want to stay with HP for compatibility of my huge files and disks done on Works Word processor.

What machine is compatible for these thing and what kinds of connections will I need. .

Remember with a hurricane the tower go DOWN and no one has cell communications for several day - in 2004 it was horrible...I was one of the 2 land lines on the street otherwise there was NO communication out of this area for several days.

BUT that was 10 yrs ago. How have things changed?

My cell is thru Mobile T, but I only buy 500 minute per yr since using a cell is very difficult for me to hold and hear from.

Now have no husband or anyone to ask technical questions and man's logic on this - please advise.

Need to keep a land line and my current phone number - so how do I do this and what approx will it cost. I won't be here long enough to get a one yr account...but, I need to stay intouch with the DZ and others. Many of my email contacts were lost in the shuffle, because I tried to fix the problem myself. ALL of the media contact are gone - POOF! I had every newpaper email and a contact w/those stations in the state of WA and OR. All gone - the entire media part of my emails was wiped.

By the way SHUTTER I really hate you got caught up in all of this. You have always been a very fair person...but, do NOt say you were not warned about a certain party - he was not banned from here witihout a legitimate reason. I was NOT that reason.

skyjack71

QUESTION why!

Jo, Microsoft recently stopped supporting Windows XP. They don't issue security updates for it now. That is probably where the security warnings originate.

The only solution is to get Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. Don't get Windows 8 since it has proven to have problems of its own and a large percentage of people who have it are switching back to Windows 7.

To repeat, get Windows 7, which will cost some money, and also download Internet Explorer 11, which is free, from Microsoft's web page.

Robert99

Thanks for the computer information. Someone told me to get to NOT get an HP, but all I ever had was HP and my files probably would not be compatible with Dell. I didn't even know Dell still made computers. Since everthing I have was created on a HP - I will stay with HP.

Thank You!

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, after the subject of the KC pdf was brought up over at the forum where the Cooper case actually gets discussed, I decided to finally give it a look. Why is it that the house purchased for cash is still in the pdf? This has been known for a while now to not be the case, but its still in the pdf. Why?

A couple of reasons. First, the PDF doesn't get updated until August. And I'm not going to discuss those updates because YOU want to discuss it on another site. Second, it isn't about The House. It's about The Witnesses and the Other Evidence, but I'm not re-hashing all that again here. Even if Kenny DID buy the house for 100% cash (=not true) it doesn't prove he was Cooper.

I will do the slideshow in August. I will update the PDF and the book at the same time. This will include Bill Rataczak's response to my recent inquiries. The updated book, as well as the updated PDF will be made available free at the AB website soon afterward. Then...I will post two videos. One on KC to replace the one currently running about him at YouTube. (I'm getting some help on that. First one I did by myself and it's a bit sloppy.) The other video will be about the slideshow presentation itself at the theater, and will also be at YouTube. That's just for anyone who is curious about what was actually presented at the theater.

Then...I am OUT of the DB Cooper business. For good. The only other thing I will do is have my AAR agent shop around the screenplay (85% complete now) only because I promised my co-writer Tina R. and Skipp Porteous I would finish the project. You cannot imagine how much I am looking forward to this. Not the screenplay, but just getting out of the Cooper biz. Frankly, I've HAD it.

Porteous has given me the same reason as Geoff Gray does for not posting at Dropzone. He doesn't need the drama or the headache. He doesn't even care much about Cooper anymore, Porteous says. After five years of checking out KC/Cooper, and after everything that's happened in that time, I understand this concept completely. Contrary to that pack of lies Galen Cook posted up at the other site, Porteous and I communicate on a regular basis.

Which makes both Porteous and Gray a lot smarter than I am, since I am the only one of those three posting at DZ, or even the other site. :)
I am pretty disillusioned about this whole Cooper thing anyway. I've made my last trip to Ariel, as well. In the end I see it this way: I will provide the updated tools for anyone who chooses to figure out whether Kenny was actually Cooper or not. Sooner or later, someone will probably determine the truth on that. I figure I owe the people who DID support the idea of KC that much. They deserve the best I can provide. But they can't expect me to provide the final answer on KC. Whomever does that, it won't be ME. ;)

You will become known as the Blevins Fiasco! and
probably will become immortal in Cooper lore for years to come.
Ridicule will be yours if not worse. Are you and Gayla and your
socalled Adventure Books ready for it?

Porteous will probably skate free.

Happy depravity.

[:/]:S:S:S:S:S

georger

You will become known as the Blevins Fiasco! and
probably will become immortal in Cooper lore for years to come.
Ridicule will be yours if not worse. Are you and Gayla and your
so called Adventure Books ready for it?

[:/]:S:S:S:S:S

Was signing off when you posted & just had to make a reply...

You are wrong - Blevins will NOT be immortalized, but denouned for the HOAX he created. His Demise is COMING! I hope it happens before I am no longer able to say -

"Told U So!"

NOW a GRAVE Question!

There is a Graveyard up near the Lewis River not far from the Gristmill. Does anyone know the name of that grave yard? Duane did NOT take me there but it was part of his history in WA. He told me about a female friend who resided in Mt. St. Helens and 2 guys who buried in that graveyard.

Need all the names of individuals buried there from 1962 to 2008. Not sure exactly what I am looking for, but a name connected to Duane Weber and a woman by the name of Joan Garrity or Mildred Ford both connected to W.A.R.E. Airbase Constructors.

Mildred Ford was widowed and she remarried - and I need to trace her. Joan Garrity was the woman Duane went looking for in Mt.St.Helens, OR and I tried to find her in 2010, but she was already deceased if I remember correctly. The name I will be looking for is connected to one of these women...I don't know the name, but hope it will POP in a directory of the cemetary.

"Porteous says. After five years of checking out KC/Cooper"

Robert, are you saying Skipp has been pursuing KC for the last 5 years? doesn't say much about his skills by failing to look up simple public records that found differences in the KC saga?

"What exactly is the Cooper Biz" how hard is it to get away from. I'm a little confused?

If Kenny's house isn't a major factor, why was it constantly brought up in the top 10-25, mentioned several times in the PDF, on your website, and probably in the videos? it seems it was extremely important until it was proven not to be true. was it you, or Skipp who failed to notice the document you claim Kenny paid $10 for the lot behind his home? it's actually the lot the house is on, and not the lot behind his house. leaving those items on that PDF doesn't make you look very good Robert. sending the incorrect data to the FBI wasn't a smooth move either. did Skipp also approve this PDF? the PDF should have been taken down as soon as the problems were found. you don't leave inaccurate data up until you "update it" a year or so later. it's misleading! especially if the author is aware of the problems.

It's not rocket science trying to determine who Kenny was. it's actually pretty simple. he was a purser for several decades with Northwest Airlines. his close friends seem to be stretching the truth, much like Bernie about the whole thing. I think the FBI also agrees with this conclusion. it's common for people to group together and come up with a matching story. it's called a conspiracy B|

with all of the inaccuracies, I can clearly see why you wish to stop the pursuit of DB Cooper.....;)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

Thanks for the computer information. Someone told me to get to NOT get an HP, but all I ever had was HP and my files probably would not be compatible with Dell. I didn't even know Dell still made computers. Since everthing I have was created on a HP - I will stay with HP.

Thank You!

Jo, The fact that Windows XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft is not a hardware problem. It is a software problem.

You need to talk to a computer person who is familiar with your equipment and other preferences. Then do what they suggest you do. You can't stick with AOL and dial-up forever.

Didn't you mention just yesterday about someone being stuck in the mud? I think that applies to your.

Robert99

Robert, you tell us all the time that x number of people are downloading this pdf every week. Does it not occur to you that the information in it should be correct? It is dishonest to allow this to continue as long as it has. Its not like it was just discovered that this info was wrong. It creates huge credibility issues. And yes, the money was by far the most important thing you had. Now, you have witnesses that are not credible and a 5K loan that cannot be verified. You used to say the "truth was all that mattered when it came to KC". If the truth was all that mattered, you could have been out of the Cooper biz years ago.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Robert, you tell us all the time that x number of people are downloading this pdf every week. Does it not occur to you that the information in it should be correct? It is dishonest to allow this to continue as long as it has. Its not like it was just discovered that this info was wrong. It creates huge credibility issues. And yes, the money was by far the most important thing you had. Now, you have witnesses that are not credible and a 5K loan that cannot be verified. You used to say the "truth was all that mattered when it came to KC". If the truth was all that mattered, you could have been out of the Cooper biz years ago.

Here we go to another circle jerk of the greys . . .

Robert99

***Thanks for the computer information. Someone told me to get to NOT get an HP, but all I ever had was HP and my files probably would not be compatible with Dell. I didn't even know Dell still made computers. Since everthing I have was created on a HP - I will stay with HP.

Thank You!

Jo, The fact that Windows XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft is not a hardware problem. It is a software problem.

You need to talk to a computer person who is familiar with your equipment and other preferences. Then do what they suggest you do. You can't stick with AOL and dial-up forever.

Didn't you mention just yesterday about someone being stuck in the mud? I think that applies to your.

Robert99

I have already had the repair man out twice - total of $270. He and AOL told me it was dial-up....but - even with U-verse or one of the other carriers I still may not be able to communicate with AOL help. Computer dummy me - does NOT understand this at all.

Technology and I really have a difficult time...such as the debit card instead of writing a check...DUHhh!
Messes my check book up every time.

STICK IN THE MUD! :)
EARLY this morning (3AM) - I was mopping up water in the laundry room. My Maytag looks like new but she is 26 yrs old & I had looked at the new ones, but they were too big & they didn't have a porcelain interior & no agitator.

NOW I have to buy a new washer. Ads all over the place on Maytags a couple of wks ago - but between the traffic (4 military bases) & the beach vacationers, I didn't go shopping.

NOW it is a must. Maytag won't be on sale plus the delivery & installation charges will be high.

The stores are 18 & 28 miles away either way....all base and beach vacationer traffic.

STICK in the mud fits me perfectly, because I hate changes and I put things off.

For example - the research request for information about the cemetary near the Lewis & off of the Interstate near the old mill. NOT sure what kind of mill it is. I have requested help with this before because I couldn't find the info I needed.

AT LEAST - I am not like Blevins!
I do try to obtain more information & I have not written a book.:)
NOTE AGAIN: Everytime Blevins says GOOD-BY here comes the kid.
Due to the intellect presented in some of the posting - versus the one liners - I still do NOT believe this person is who he says he is.

The fact the mother allows a child to use her email & does NOT monitor the adult locations he visits - well, I am not comfortable with that. I have also noted the irregular hours of the postings PLUS the circumstances just prior to the postings. IT is FISHY!

My old eyes cannot read these maps.
Duane and I were going North on I-5.

He had just mentioned the guys and Paradise park. I was tellingn about this on 101 in 2002 - why before Blevins ever entered the pic. BUT deep down I think 101 is where he gave birth to creating a Cooper story.

Right Off the bat he starts his story with Paradise Park and then later he backs down. SOME where in ALL of the boxes is an actual print out of everything I mentioned on 101. I believe this and Unsolved Mysteries werethe very first places I found after I got a computer in 2000. Mostly I was just searching and it would be I believe 2002 before I started to make inquiries...because in 2001 I was in WA with the production crew and came home completely in dismay and with my first map of WA.

He did NOT back down until I mention the fact I had told about Paradise Park before he ever conceived of his "story".

NOT going to dig thru the BOXES for dates.

Back to I-5 and the cemetary. The map I have does NOT show a cemetary in that area - but as with the old one I found in the Washougal area - it wasn't on the map either.

FOR some REASON my finding this seems very important.

THE BEST I CAN REMEMBER OF THE TRIP FROM PARADISE PARK TO THE DEEPLY WOODED AREA GOING TO TOCOMA.

1. He mentions Paradise Park where the BOYS used to stay.

2. He mentions the woman who road horse standing...that is how he said it....but is my understanding now from OUR other source that she just drove a team of horses?????

3. He mentions La Center but do not remember what he said about it.

4. He tells me the road goes back over to where we were EARLIER that day....which was Amboy and Fargher Lake.

5. He then mentions St. Helens on the other side of the river and that he used to know a woman there.

6.. He also mentions some guys he knew in St. Helen who had a gas station or repair shop. WELL, YRS later I find out these guys were ACTUALLY investigated on the suspicion they had something to do with the SKYJACKING....their last name was COOPER! He talked about the Father & one of the boys.

7. In this same time he immediately points to the East and told me there was an old cemetary there (I have not found one) and now I don't remember it was he or she had a couple of friends buried there. Now you know why it is important for me to find that cemetary.

PLEASE note I told all of the above to Mr.Himmelsback in 1996 to 2000 (the FBI didn't call me about shit). The FBI never heard the entire story from Jo.

Duane also mentioned the Grist Mill and seemed to be very familiar with it - a fragment of the conversation just popped, but maybe it is a false memory.

You guys can judge if the memory is false or not - I have no way of researching that old Mill.
Was it made of STONE & when was it built? IT was not until I was typing this that I had this VAGUE memory flash...because I am in the car with Duane and I am remembering the things he said.

Perhaps it is just I have been at this for 18 yrs or perhaps the most clarity comes at the end stage of life, but I am sure most will claim it is NOT Clarity but delusions!

I write what I am thinking and when there is a long one like this I am not wanting to break the chain of thought. That part about the mill I did NOT remember before.

Further on up the Interstate he mentions Kalama & St.Helens again - it is still day light, but it is dusty out now.

We approach the LongView Kelso area and he is talking about THE BOYS...I was always the boys.

Why I thought it was memories from his youth. Now I know that a man who Duane knew referred to his guys as the boys.

Somewhere BETWEEN KELSO and Silver Lake he mentions a Smorgaborg the boys used to go to. At one time someone on this thread remembered that place.
He mentiond another park "we" used to to on along the coast line. He said the name of the Beach, but I do NOT honestly remember it now - that trip was in 1979.

Some where along during this time and before it is dark - he mentions another signal tower and Goat Mt and Spud Mt....maybe I am back in the Washougal area in my memory - NO I am not. He mentions some kind of place at Mt St. Helens. Was there a park there and when was the park built and are there any building in that park. For some reason I am thinking a dome? That doesn't make any sense to me. This is the first time I have been able to remember it this clearly...or am I just delusional.

Now it is dark enough the light are on at this point because we are going thru a little town.

At this point he tells me there is nothing but forest between there and Olympia and I could take a nap. I did not dose off - I just watched the dense forest and the tall trees - and outside of the interstate traffic there was just NOTHING. We did NOT talk during this time...he wanted me to take a nap because he was DRIVING FAST!

I knew better than to say anything about his SPEED. He had a radar detector and the CB....It was NOT uncommon for him to drive at the 85 mark....on long isolated strips in Wy.

Because I had never been to WA before - I did occassionally look at the Atlas we had in the car. The State on ONE little map in the book. A habit because of the questions my father used to give us after a family vacation - I did look at the map & I did register the memories in my brain, just as I registered all of the trips my father took us on.

I am exhausted right now - I just finished making that trip all over again - maybe this is a little more clear because maybe this is the last time I will be able to remember the trip and the last time I will be able to tell the story.

I never know what tomorrow holds.
IF it is going to be a good and productive day - or one of those when I just want to go back to bed.

Getting tired - that was a serious memory journey I just made.

Read what I have had to say and let it register - help me, but do NOT argue with me or diss me. I may never be able to do this again.

That cemetary - it meant something to Duane and I may have said this before....Something about that mill is very important. Stone - why does Stone keep coming back at me. He hid something there one time. Everytime he hid something he marked it with a large stone.

Remember that in Washougal he was looking at a rock and told me he hid something there one time and if you turned the stone over his initial were carved in it. We were in the woods in the Washougal area NOT in a town - we were in the WOODS off of a trail.

A trail Duane could NOT have possibly have know existed if he had NOT been there before....remember he never used a map the entire trip.

Sorry if I am boring you guys but it is very important you READ what I am saying and try to comprehend. If you wish to diss me do it privately. I am trying my best to finish this - it has to be told... one last time.

EDIT: Skyjack71...see attached picture on how to solve your computer problems. Then get off dial up and at least sign up for DSL or if they offer it where you live, the CenturyLink 'high-speed internet and phone' package.

Well why does that not work. W XP came with a lot of stuff specific to the package & these programs I do not have on a disk.

Such as the word program. It will not transfer from XP to the new computer and according to Office Depot I had to purchase that separately - if the same one was still available. Was informed some of my old word document would be corrupted. Since I do NOT understand all of this stuff - he end up with 1100 dollars to get my stuff on the new computer!

I have Microsoft Office program but you had to have microsoft word for it to work with document formats I have. That is what my files and email and all are save on...Since I dis not understand why a 500 machine will not work with the programs I have used.

The photos I have saved they claimed will not open in the new system unless I have the actual disks and programs they were created on. Well, I don't they were part of the XP package.

You guys tell me what the hell is going on....you all make it sound simple, but Office Depot makes it expensive. Oh and that is does not include the screen which I have as my eye range will not let me see the left to right range others have. It has to be right in front of me and square. They claim my screen is not compatible to the new HP's. It has HP vs/9e on the front of it if that means anything and it is a dull silver so I do not get the glare around the edges.

I walked out.

The new TV screens are very difficult for senior with focal point vision or with vision only in one eye. The surgery to correct this could cause me not to be able to close the eye at all. This eye comes from the auto wreck in 2000. They thought it was just a cut - but it would be a couple of yrs later when I learned it was damage to the elevator muscle or ligament.

Robert, people telling you something is hardly verification to any type of cash loan. it's a start. if you don't have any documents, receipts, or anything of that nature, it can not be proof, or verification. remember the word lying you like to toss around? just because they told you makes it truthful? can I get a loan based on my friends stating I'm good for the loan?

Some of the people you interviewed have a credibility issue.

The people you don't listen to that have verification and are listed below. The FBI.

"But after reading the New York magazine story, Carr doesn't think Kenny Christiansen is D.B. Cooper."

"He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said."

"all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out" Ayn Dietrich, a former analyst with the bureau, is still now tasked with handling inquiries about the Cooper case.

nobody is reading the document wrong. you are the one who has the document with incorrect data. period. why would you remove it from everywhere else except the PDF? both claimed the samething. Now, if I, or anyone else posted a document like that. you would be all over it screaming lies, it's full of lies. screen shots and all.

RobertMBlevins

The $5,000 loan IS verified. It was verified by Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, Androsko's daughter, and Androsko's three grandsons.

If you can include a child and three people who weren't born at the time as witnesses, maybe Bruce's time traveling psychic stuff isn't so unreasonable after all!;)