47 47
quade

DB Cooper

smokin99

***ref. post #51027: try reviewing PDF media file, pages 9 and 10, here:
http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=123591

Thank you! I had actually downloaded that pdf before...Amazing the stuff we miss by not paying attention, huh? Cool!

Have to tell you -- as someone who was only able to visit your exhibit on-line, it added to my store of Cooper knowledge and I enjoyed it.
While I was at your site, I also found more interesting historical stories about your state not related to Cooper. As a history buff, I just want to say thanks for the work you do.

Smoking you know I can't download or even get to the documents - can you send me a PM with the basics of what was contained in the referenced material.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

GreyCopGC148

GreyCopGC148

I mean it's either that, or K-12 failed you miserably. Can hardly understand a thing you post. ...

Holy crap, folks, after all these years Mr. Blevins and I agree on something!!

Having a root canal is more fun than deciphering a post by our resident cop.

See! I've been telling you folks for years that you can't trust the cops!!

Thank Gawd I'm finally getting some respect around here.

Whew.
I think it's just to much for you first you have to think then respond that 2 things at once to much for you thats why I call the FBI at 11;00 and were face to face in 4 hours. they don't even read what Blevy sends them
It's funny Bruce you are a new's reporter but you don't report the case being solved you just lie and say PAUL wont show me his evidence he wilted in the sumnnner sun. Then it was Mud on the boots show me were the money was found. I gave you my number and no call then at Arial you acted all nice.As you can see you are a complete joke. TRAILER TRASH LOSER. and I will make a fool out of you in public.
PS I got BLEVY to give me permission to use Kenneth image in 45 minutes and I'm the stupid one. If your so smart you would have solved aaaaaa the DB COOPER CASE like I did GC 148 THE SMART GRAY COP[quot
***** ***** is that your gogo gaga name[qu
Well is it gogo gaga well ***** ***** you win MUDDER FADER is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen posted by an adult
Male in mt life it is so stupid and immature it leaves me speech less. AND I pray it's not an example of your life.
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

WSHScurator

copy of ARINC data report, flight 305,
from recent loan of artifact to WSHS.

We have two remarkable experts here on the DB Cooper
Hijacking.

One, RobertMBlevins, celebrated "celebrity author" from
Adventure Books of Seattle, a prominent House cleaning and
publishing businesss: http://bghousecleaning.webs.com
/

Robert is of course the author of "Blast: The True Story of DB
Cooper". Robert is also personal friends with Olin Palmer of the
Palmer family and has reviewed the FBI's "Palmer Report". Robt
has an extensive analysis based on "3 bundles" of the Tina Bar
money find.

Secondly, we have Jo Weber, aka "Mrs. Cooper", which has been
researching the Cooper case since at east 1998?

Shouldn't these experts have been included and given
speaking opportunities and prominent billing in your Washington
State History exhibit and program?

Thanks.
G./

GreyCopGC148

GreyCopGC148

I mean it's either that, or K-12 failed you miserably. Can hardly understand a thing you post. ...

Whew.
I think it's just to much for you first you have to think then respond that 2 things at once to much for you thats why I call the FBI at 11;00 and were face to face in 4 hours. they don't even read what Blevy sends them
It's funny Bruce you are a new's reporter but you don't report the case being solved you just lie and say PAUL wont show me his evidence he wilted in the sumnnner sun. Then it was Mud on the boots show me were the money was found. I gave you my number and no call then at Arial you acted all nice.As you can see you are a complete joke. TRAILER TRASH LOSER. and I will make a fool out of you in public.
PS I got BLEVY to give me permission to use Kenneth image in 45 minutes and I'm the stupid one. If your so smart you would have solved aaaaaa the DB COOPER CASE like I did GC 148 THE SMART GRAY COP[quot
Jarry Warner is that your gogo gaga name

None of the above posts has anything to do with me -

I have asked Quade to delete your posts.

Complaint filed!

DELETE YOUR POSTS USING THE NAME OF A PERSON@!

GreyCopGC148

GreyCopGC148

Whew.
Well is it gogo gaga well ***** ***** you win MUDDER FADER is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen posted by an adult
Male in my life it is so stupid and immature it leaves me

speechless. AND I pray it's not an example of your life.
well and the book cover for your avatar is for 4to8 I think

***** how can you understand me. But now you can .And even respond I see you can ignore Like a child give me a call at *** *** **** and Ill change that diaper. after I change out Bruce's bottle
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Guru312

Amen to that Bro.... There has to be some substances involved here

GreyCopGC148

GreyCopGC148

Whew.
Jerry Warner is that your gogo gaga name[qu
Well is it gogo gaga well Jerry Warner you win MUDDER FADER is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen posted by an adult

JERRY how can you understand me. But now you can .And even respond I see you can ignore Like a child give me a call at 360 975 9601 and Ill change that diaper. after I change out Bruce's bottle
319 351 3037 is Jerry Warner's number give him a call if you can't call me he just did like a man but yelled like a baby

Written by Paul Geivett

Nah... you go ahead and abuse those substances all you want there dude..

Personally I don't drink or drug.. Why do those who abuse.. always ASSUME that everyone else is into what makes their life so "fulfilling"

I like keeping all my wits about me... unlike some who seem to have lost about half of theirs.

GreyCopGC148

GreyCopGC148

Whew.

***** how can you understand me. But now you can .And even respond I see you can ignore Like a child give me a call at *** *** **** and Ill change that diaper. after I change out Bruce's bottle

*** *** **** is ***** *****'s number give him a call if you can't call me he just did like a man but yelled like a baby
call him or me

Written by Paul Geivett

Amazon

Personally I don't drink or drug.. Why do those who abuse.. always ASSUME that everyone else is into what makes their life so "fulfilling"

That's why you brought them up. Please don't contradict your self in the same sentence . It sounds stupid see you assumed not me. you are stupid

Written by Paul Geivett

Just a reminder to everyone; it's massively uncool to post personal details about other people on a public forum.

For that and a number of other reasons, GreyCopGC148 will no longer be welcome in this forum.

C'ya.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Perhaps it is time to end this thread. The bashing is just over the top! Nonsensical postings, promotional postings and rants of other throwing trash on those who worked hard to make this an informative thread.

One is deliberately stoking a fire....per instructions from a 3rd party.

I put my heart & my soul into the hands of the FBI & the media trying to find answers to the mystery Weber left me with. My story is genuine & very REAL. I told what I knew & what Duane told me & what I have found.

The nonsensiless postings & promotions & those slinging garbage - sounds like a bar full of drunks - THIS conduct is unacceptable for HISTORY & TRIVIA.

The very basics of what was known about Weber came from actual files - files the FBI could NOT access. Files a REAL journalist was able to extract - files & interviews that put the FBI to shame...such as the one with the composite artist & the finding of the Army record. A journalist whose hair was standing on end after listening to a recording. Things NO one wants to believe or acknowledge and the
files the FBI refused to access or make public.

Ask yourselves WHY it took 16 yrs & an interested poster on this thread to produce the Jefferson pics & files. Something the FBI could or would not make available - & after almost 50 yrs - who would remember that guy from 1966.

Those files were NOT made available to the "witnesses" & after 42 yr any picture of any suspect is just that "a picture".

The instigation of the twisting of known facts & attacks by certain posters is unacceptable for an informative HISTORY & TRIVIA thread.

EGO trips & posting for no purpose than to incite posters & seekers of sensationalism & untruths is not acceptable for History & Trivia.
The bar room bashing & the behavior currently being displayed in this thread is unacceptable.

The thread has become a hopelessly series of bar room rants and not a place to find knowledge and discover subjects related to the Skyjacking of 1971.

Unacceptable behavior for a Thread in History and Trivia.

A new thread in one of the other more appropriate genre's where accountabililty is not required might be warranted (but a lot of you will not be happy in that atmosphere). The thread has lost it investigative capabilities & is NO longer a place to discuss D.B.Cooper in a intelligent manner.

The historical value has been lost to serious researchers & visitors & all about personalities & who is going to sell the most books or who gets the next book & who can out bash another poster to win brownie points or who makes the most nonsensical postings in one night.

The museum's post was lost in all of the ranting.

:oP.S. WHile I was making the above post & came back to view it - A LOT HAPPENED in that hour.. Guess I need to read back & see what happened & hope my post above is not out of order.

P.S.2
Just read back and seems like my post above was not needed, but I will let it stand. Thank HEAVEN for small deeds of kindness and rationality!

Anyone know how to get Georger's private information out of a posting above. One was x'ed out but one still remains.

Jo wrote

Unacceptable behavior for a Thread in History and Trivia. Time to close the thread & hopefully archive it in History and Trivia.

I've seen worse here Jo. This is a dive bar. Shutting it down and opening a new one won't turn it into a high class cocktail lounge.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jan 27, 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #51134 of 51141 (201 views)

The above post referenced still has Georger's personal information in it.
Does anyone know HOW to get his number taken out. I expect Georger was so upset he signed off without seeing it.

Jo wrote

Unacceptable behavior for a Thread in History and Trivia. Time to close the thread & hopefully archive it in History and Trivia.

I've seen worse here Jo. This is a dive bar. Shutting it down and opening a new one won't turn it into a high class cocktail lounge.

Ahhhh, it's so good to have friends in low places, Three-Seven-Seven. You kickin' back? Me, I'm sipping cheap Tequila and feeling pretty good.

Cholesterol is 177, too, my doc tells me. He just emailed. What the hell is my doc doing talking to patients at 10:42 pm? Maybe it's just the wonders of Obamacare, which just signed me up. Hence, I have a doc, and got some blood work, too.

Thank you, American Taxpayers. Please keep working and paying taxes. I truly appreciate it.

Bruce wrote

Thank you, American Taxpayers. Please keep working and paying taxes. I truly appreciate it.

You're welcome Bruce. ;)

Your post looks remarkably coherent for someone who is kicking back with a bottle of Tequila. You must be just sipping not drinking.

GreyCop's publication of G's personal info was way out of line. I won't be putting him on my clemency docket.

GreyCop Paul was a puzzle. Almost seemed like someone pretending to be crazy. Anyhow, his mission was completed. He solved the case. Wrote a book. Next stop Hollywood.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote

You're welcome Bruce. ;)

Your post looks remarkably coherent for someone who is kicking back with a bottle of Tequila. You must be just sipping not drinking.

GreyCop's publication of G's personal info was way out of line. I won't be putting him on my clemency docket.

GreyCop Paul was a puzzle. Almost seemed like someone pretending to be crazy. Anyhow, his mission was completed. He solved the case. Wrote a book. Next stop Hollywood.

I have always considered taxes a necessary evil... that I gladly pay to live in a civilized society. I can handle the other if need be.. but that is a lot of work... and messy.

Bruce wrote

You're welcome Bruce. ;)

Yup, a sipper. My last wife used to complain about it. She thought I was a wuss, and she clearly wasn't. After my divorce I began to give serious consideration to arranged marriages, or at least hiring a yenta. The hell with pre-nups; I need a pre-courtship screening.

Yeah, Paul was a strange lad. Via con Dios, GC

Glad he solved the case. I heard it was some guy named Kenny. Whaddaya think?

Kind of cozy here on the DZ, late at night. No screaming and ALL CAPS and other blasts from the Sunshine State, if you catch my drift.

Just you, me, Bobby B and Amazon - the Pacific Time Zone crew. Well, I gotta a sink full of dishes and they won't get clean if I keep tapping away here. 'Night.

To begin, how I write is called "narrative non-fiction." That means that my personal journey is part of the story. As a result, my opinions and behavior are integral to the story. In fact, they are essential.

[:/]What you do Bruce Smith is called exploitation based on your own warped sense of right and wrong. YOUR opinions and behavior are warped and NOT part of the Cooper Story at all. YOUR opinions because of this self centering sydrome and behavior are NOT intergral to the story.

YOU only attempted to build your own self serving ego at the expense of others - such as Tina, her family and myself (Jo Weber). You have done many articles that represent this self centering syndrome and all one has to do is read your online "news site" and the examples of this are all over the place. YOU thrive on putting yourself into the stories of others and/or by controlling. They seldom can work in an enviroment that requires they interact with others on a daily basis and take instruction.

The syndrome often becomes exaggerate when the individual is facing a crisis such as the health of an elderly parent or their own illness. It is very subjective to certain medications - such as anti-depressants.

Spoiled children and last born often have this self-centered syndrome which has been unknowingly fostered by the families. Eventually the familes even tire of the individual leaving him or her to fiend for themselves.

They are rarely self-supporting depending on the charity of family and others and often end up suicidal and/or institutionalized.

Religion is usually their first line of defense and when that fails they become agressive and absorbed in the something else or someone else. With you it is writing and then Cooper.

To survive they find it necesary to become part of the story and have to maintain control - it defines them...makes their life have substance and they have to be in control. When they are no longer able to control their subject or median they have chosen and do not obtain professional help they usually bottom out with alchohol and/or drugs.

YOUR statement below is an example of this:

Every time I interject myself into the story I endeavor to be clear on how I developed my opinions, theories, or gut reactions to the facts as they are presented, such as from a PIO. To me, it is ethical in put myself into the story as long as the reader has a decent shot at understanding my motivations and goals.

Interjecting yourself into the story is definitely not ethical or professional...and your motives and goal is only to control the subject. YOUR only motivation should be to tell the story - NOT make yourself part of it. This typical of the sydrome often called LAST Born or Self-centered syndrome.

A seasoned professional you are NOT. When YOU cannot successfully interview one individual whose life was altered - you have failed. You are STONEWALLED by your own undoing and creating an auora of disgust and rejection around yourself.

It should be a CLUE you did something wrong - but the Syndrome causes you to blame the other party rather than see yourself for what you have and/or are becoming. A person NO one cares to be around.

THE only message Tina was giving you was "GO AWAY". You did NOT get a story - YOU created a STORY to avoid facing YOUR own faults. You are an OBTUSE person and that can be seen in your BODY LANGUAGE - you don't have to say ONE word. TINA owes you nor anyone anything.

I was strong - and I put my hand out Palm FACING you & fingers spread - and that is what she should have done. Remember the action I made with my hand - and said. "We agreed NOT to go there - otherwise this interview is OVER with NOW!"

YOU nor I have any right to question a principal in a crime unless they have agreed to do so.
WHY do U think I wrote a letter to TINA and I got a phone call? Because I did it the WAY it should be done! It was a short conversation, but never the less it was HER CALL! After 42 yrs there is NO COVER-UP regarding the witnesses - they just do NOT remember anymore. I don't expect others to remember things the way I do...

YOUR experience as a reporter is ENQUIRER mode and you are easy to see thru. All they have to do is speak to one person you have interviewed and then have read the article. 1 and 1 doesn't equal 2 in your game play. 1 and 1 might equal 10 off handed Opinioned comments that were never asked nor answered.

YOU acted like TINA owed you an interview - she owed you nothing!
YOU were entirely out of line. YOU just knocked on her door - how obtuse can you be.

As for Lee Dormuth - it was the same senarior. They are entitled to their privacy and to POP in and knock on their door unanounced is about the RUDEST thing any reporter can do.

When it come to NEWS reporters and TV reports - doing so is NOT unusual but the crime you were contacting Tina about was NOT NEWS. IT was PERSONAL and it was 42 yrs ago. YOU were entirely OUT of line from GET GO.

YOUR attitude is the very sydrome I described above - and if it is NOT curbed or treated - you will self destruct. ONE does NOT get to do it THEIR way just BECAUSE they say SO! You aren't interview them - you are interogating them!

Otherwise U would have made an appointment in both instances.

U R a BULL in a CHINA Closet!
THAT is the last child syndrome or Spoiled Child syndrome.

Little skirmishes ! NOT hardly YOU are setting YOURSELF up to FAIL and this time there won't be anyone to catch you - probably not even your family.

Ethics - YOU have NONE!

Your OBTUSE remarks about responsibility to Appolgize to the victims. That is a personal thing - the most important thing is for you to APOLOGIZE for having to speak with them or make an intrusion into their lives in the first place.

I was not responsible for What Duane did or may have done to anyone, but I can say I am sorry to intrude upon you and I know you are weary of individuals like me approaching you...

Certainly she experienced some trauma in 1971 and thereafter- BUT it is NOT up to you to show up on her door unannouced to put her thru more trauma - HOW RUDE!

Bruce STATED:
[:/]:(

"In my view, one can't get the fame and glory of being related to DB Cooper without taking on the task of giving restitution back to those harmed, even if it is only emotional acknowledgement of the trauma that was delivered on November 24, 1971."

:|[:/]THat is YOUR own STATEMENT - and you need to think REAL hard and REAL long before you make that statement again. THERE is NO fame and glory being related to Cooper - IT is just the relief of knowing the victims will NOT be victimized by him again - that they never have to worry that they might one day meet him on the street.

YOUR misplaced thoughts are deplorable! YOU only want to write a book - you do NOT care about the victims! YOU do NOT CARE who U hurt to OBTAIN your goal!

Well, if I have anything to do with it - YOU will have NO part in this .....Oh, how do you know all of this has NOT already be taken care of. How do you KNOW that Cooper's Identity is not already known? YOU DON't KNOW.

Do NOT reply to the POST this is just to let YOU know where YOU stand as - NO ONE else is ever going to tell you. YOU do NOT hear and you do NOT see...YOU think you are on the ROAD to sucess until you face your demons and you don't know your demons.

Look in the MIRROR!
YOU ARE YOUR OWN DEMON!

I didn't have to make this post , but YOU need to know you are in a dangerous zone! Ignoring this post could cause you to SELF DESTRUCT!

U were NOT alone JO was sitting here trying help you, but you will never see yourself - HOPEFUL you will take a GOOD look at yourself in the morning!

skyjack71

******ref. post #51027: try reviewing PDF media file, pages 9 and 10, here:
http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=123591

Thank you! I had actually downloaded that pdf before...Amazing the stuff we miss by not paying attention, huh? Cool!

Have to tell you -- as someone who was only able to visit your exhibit on-line, it added to my store of Cooper knowledge and I enjoyed it.
While I was at your site, I also found more interesting historical stories about your state not related to Cooper. As a history buff, I just want to say thanks for the work you do.

Smoking you know I can't download or even get to the documents - can you send me a PM with the basics of what was contained in the referenced material.

Jo, there is a simple download for viewing PDF files. I sent it to you once before.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

you need to clean out your computer. I'll bet it's full of Malware and Spyware. yes I said Spyware, non Governmental of course. you probably have more cookies than my Granny baked her entire life. all of the
problems I just mentioned have been known to cause things to go poof. I watched You Tube with dial up
years ago. you need a flash player which can also be downloaded free. I think you are making things a lot
harder by not taking simple measures for your internet viewing pleasures. you remind me of a Steve McQueen
movie. he didn't like anything new (extreme old school) can't remember the name?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Jo, there is a simple download for viewing PDF files. I sent it to you once before.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

you need to clean out your computer. I'll bet it's full of Malware and Spyware. yes I said Spyware, non Governmental of course. you probably have more cookies than my Granny baked her entire life. all of the
problems I just mentioned have been known to cause things to go poof. I watched You Tube with dial up
years ago. you need a flash player which can also be downloaded free. I think you are making things a lot
harder by not taking simple measures for your internet viewing pleasures. you remind me of a Steve McQueen
movie. he didn't like anything new (extreme old school) can't remember the name?

Jo should also delete all but a single copy of each of her lengthy posts. That would free up about a jillion bytes of storage space.

Jo is firmly anchored in the steam age as far as tech goes. I've tried to move her to fast Internet but she has a zillion reasons why she MUST stay with AOL dial up.

Jo says she is in her final days and there is much left to research. Talk about a good reason to upgrade your access speed, but NOPE.

Wonder if she still has a rotary dial phone? Amazingly landline phone service still responds to pulse dialing. I hooked up and old phone for fun and it still works.

The same tenacity Jo shows in her conviction that Duane was Cooper applies to her Internet service preferences. She will go to her grave believing Duane was Cooper and hanging on to AOL dial up.

Can you imagine Jo with a laptop and 16MB Internet? Better yet an iPad or equivalent? She'd be a holy terror here, vastly increasing her output of "leads".

Maybe we should be thankful that she is throttled back to 56 or 128 KBs.;)

I wonder what GreyCop will do with all his books? I can't see them selling even as price slashed remainders.
For his sake I hope he didn't print a lot of copies. His text would make great training material for fledgling editors and proofreaders. Google has good translators for many languages but it cant unscramble GreyCopese.

The museum returned my Cooper twenty. They were a class act, insured, prepaid shipping, and very attentive and appreciative. I stare at it a lot, examining every part of the tattered bill, trying to imagine how it got to Tena Bar, but I just can't figure it out.

Time goes on and the Cooper Vortex keeps spinning, consuming time, intellectual capital and even money. It's like Old Man River... it just keeps rollin, it don't say nothing.