47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Bruce: I won't quote over your entire post. But a couple of points here. First, you aren't Hunter S. Thompson, and even the King of Gonzo Journalism got the story first...before injecting his opinions and actions along the way into those stories.

It's story first, the color afterward. Maybe if you listened to these things, you'd stop getting stonewalled and receive more than five words from Tina Mucklow.

I could not agree more, "Three Bundolas"!

GET THE STORY STRAIGHT FIRST!

Then aim for the side of the barn!

BruceSmith

***Bruce: I won't quote over your entire post. But a couple of points here. First, you aren't Hunter S. Thompson, and even the King of Gonzo Journalism got the story first...before injecting his opinions and actions along the way into those stories.

It's story first, the color afterward. Maybe if you listened to these things, you'd stop getting stonewalled and receive more than five words from Tina Mucklow.

You go for it, Robert. You are obviously well-schooled and clear-minded on how best to approach the principals in Norjak. We eagerly await your reportage.

Remenber Bruce it's " 3 Bundolas".

Not one, Not two. But 3 bundolas"

3 Bundolas is crucial to the whole Cooper Hihacking@
Come and git those 3 Bundolas Now - while they're HOT!
Remember folks, it's THREE BUNDOLAS! THREE! TRES MURES!
Don't be the last to be left out. And if you call now in the next
3 three minutes, we'll send you 2 for FREE! That makes SIX
WHOLE BUNDOLAS FOLKS! Imagine that. Six for the price of
three. Why you couldn't git a better deal than that from the
Great Almighty himself who had his hand on this hijacking
and me as a yojng man. The LORD told me in a dream. THREE!
You can trust me on this. Take it to the bank and order now! I
will repeat it again for'ee tomorrow night. Sleep well my friends.
You heard it first direct, from Tom Kaye and "3-Bundles Me"!
Have a good day folks. And keep the slapped down red haired
step orphans off'n yer porch too! Always remember: "It's six
bundles fer the price of three! I will remind you tomorrow night
again. Have a good day.

Mr T. says so!

La 3 bundolas, la 3 bundolas
Ya no puede caminar.
Porque no tiene, porque la falta,
Dinero para gasta.

La 3 bundolas, la 3 bundolas
Una cucaracha pinta,
Le dijo a uno colorado,

"Vamonos para mi tierra,
A pasar la 3 bundolas
a pasar temporada"

Read more: Traditional - 3 Bundolas & La Cucaracha Lyrics |
RobertMBlevins@Bundolas4Uby Bob.Newsvine

BruceSmith

To begin, how I write is called "narrative non-fiction." That means that my personal journey is part of the story. As a result, my opinions and behavior are integral to the story. In fact, they are essential.

YOU have not PROVIDE what YOUR INVESTIGATIVE background is - LEGALLY. YOU do NOT have an investigate background - EXPOSE your emotional and mental problems and then see who BELIEVES YOU.

First, I build upon facts. I write first on what is corroboated and true, and from there I build my narrative.

YOU BUILD on YOUR opinions of what is said and THAT is all - YOU have NO corroborations - even in the thread you are confronted regarding your mistakes.

To me, it is ethical in put myself into the story as long as the reader has a decent shot at understanding my motivations and goals.

Your MOTIVATIONS are always confrontal & often figaments of YOUR imagination & YOUR reasoning abilities UNREASONABLE when YOU being the BULLY U are has someone STAND up against you. YOU do NOT have a relationship in your life that has stood the test of time - NOT even with YOUR family!

Hence, I always get a story even when my interviewee says nothing. For example, Tina only said five words to me during my visit in 2011, but I wrote 1200 words on how she said them.

EXCELLENT example of your being OPINIONATED and a very sick person. YOU CANNOT take REJECTION. REJECTION makes you angry & the demon inside DICTATES what you write. You are a very SCARY person.

You wrote TERRIBLE things based on 5 words! HOW sick! All the markings of a STALKER. If something happens to TINA - you will be the first PERSON whose door the AUTHORITIES will knock on - YOU would be the 1st SUSPECT.

What is SICKER is that YOU wrote a story based on an interview that did NOT happen.

Now, many people object that I even went to her front door, but that is a wholly other question.

YOU STALKED TINA!She could have HAD you arrested! FIRST the pictures & then you go to her door! THAT IS STALKING. NOT to mention the statements you have made on the thread. REMARKS of LUST.

P.S. She had NO knowledge of the pics you had made when you went to her door & then the ludicous article you wrote about her on your site & on this thread. You might be able to erase them from your site, but NOT from this thread. She COULD still make CHARGES - because U have BOASTED about your confronting her.

As I have stated, I feel that Tina has a degree of responsibility to society to lend a hand in seeing justice gained.

YOU WERE STALKING - she owes no one anything - and you are not law enforcement and had no business on her doorstep.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

You go for it, Robert. You are obviously well-schooled and clear-minded on how best to approach the principals in Norjak. We eagerly await your reportage.

Blevins didn't get it right because he didn't do all of the research he needed to do before he jumped into a book - but, he has the decency to admit he did things wrong - but has a lot of time & money invested and needs to regain a little of that. Basically I think he is just HOOKED on the Cooper mystery at this time.

He gets stuck in a rut - he is NEVER RUDE or BOLSTEROUS the way you are. The people he interviewed may very well have thought at the time KC could have been Cooper. They didn't expect the reprecussions that came down later and it was a little embarassing to admit they fell for it...but, I do NOT believe Blevins DELIBERATELY probagated a hoax.

I also think he is very embarrassed he didn't see all of this coming, but he wrote the book so he defends it, but you will notice he has waivered on that for some time now! He knows he made mistakes - he just doesn't know how to fix them.

Blevins feels some remorse he missed so much, but he NEVER bashes other people and is NEVER rude to them. His persistence can get a little annoying at time - but he tries to keeps an open mind...and is always polite.

YOU BRUCE on the other hand do NOT care who YOU STEP ON or WHO you HURT.....EVERY Move you make is meant to do HARM. Blevins actually thought he had Cooper - he now has his doubts, but hopes they never find out who Cooper was and his book would not be a total loss.

If you even bother to read his postings you will see he does have his doubts but, has to keeps promoting the book.
THERE is aways that "WHAT IF" they never find Cooper.

SOME have only ONE GOAL - and that goal also BANKS on COOPER NEVER BEING found. YOU cannot even be objective!

smokin99

A smart hijacker will stay the course since they haven't found him by now. A smart hijacker will not court trouble by running the risk of someone seeing him bury or throw the money into the river. A smart hijacker who has managed to lay low for almost 5 years is not going to draw attention now. The only way a plant makes sense is if you have the find planned. Otherwise why do it?***

:ph34r::D
I got a kick out of that post!
Who ever said Cooper smart - he was dumb con who always got Caught!;):)
The money wasn't moved until 1979 from its hiding place and it was placed at Tena's bar symbolically - note in the old Cook Book Duane treasured. The little Dutch girl was named Tina (pronouce Teena). The author made a point to indicate this in the illustrations. The name of her book was "The Smorgasborg" (only 3000 editions printed) - the old water stained book Duane placed in my Pantry in 1990, but when I went to use it you would have thought it was made of gold. Never forgot what he said on that day - but not important for this post.

Cooper had been living in the east for several yrs, but moved back to the WEST in 1978 and then an opportunity presented itself for him to go to WA in 1979. He had something out there he needed to retrive and this was a good time to do it...He was tranferring back to the East in the spring.

In Seattle he disappeared for a complete after noon only to return to the hotel all giddy. I thought he had been drinking - but he had not touched a thing. When I handed him a drink - he does the "GERONIMO" thing. I asked him where he had been all afternoon and he said "to see an old friend".

I don't remember the name he gave me - Just someone who lived in Seattle - seems like he said Gabe or Gave or Geva or Jave Bave or Bear....it was a sound alike of thoses....at this day and time I would not swear what the name was - but it was short.

The next day we leave Seattle and he wants to leave very early. I believe that leaving the money at Tena's bar was totally symbolic and probably a little stupid. The money was damaged - so he thought why NOT! But he took me 1st to a empty lot in Vancouver almost directly across from the PDX and went down to the river by himself - he buried something there - that is a given.

Then we go to Tena's bar and he made me stay in the car and went behind the house and along the river and out of my site.

The last stop was at the Red Lion and that is where he threw the sack in the river. ODD!

There was another stop along the river after we left the area across from the PDX, but he threw NOTHING into the river at that time because I got out of the car myself and we walked around.
That green tank was just a memory he needed to revisit.

I would never have thought any of this weird had it now be that on 2 occassions I was instructed to stay in the car and at the last stop he sends me to the get crackers and drinks and tells me where they are.

HOW did he know were they were located? If he had NEVER been there!

Why did he throw that sack in the river when there was trash barrels all over the area. He had to walk right past one of them to get out to the water.

Pretty DAMN Dumb - RIGHT!

Cooper intended for the money to be found - so they would think he was dead. He still had some of the old 20's and he wanted the FBI to think he ended up in the River. He actually made 3 deposits on that day....I don't know what the 1st one was - but it was right across and West of the PDX. Duane claimed to have known the man who owned the property, but I was never able to get anyone to pull the property records from 1971 and earlier. I know that we were on one of these roads in Vancouver....Topper Dr, Lieser Pt and Image Lane - all in Clark County. The lot was vacant in 1979 and I do NOT know how long the house had been gone.

NOW if someone REALLY wants to SOLVE this crime - find out who owned those properties...in 1979 and before - All 3 are short streets and probably only have about 3 or 4 houses each that are on the river.

We are talking about possibly 12 properties searches. Find the last names and give them all to me an I believe I will know the name when I HEAR it. Don't give them to me in writing - sound them out over the phone. Anyone who will do this I will pay for the searches at the court house - you have to go there in person. I cannot order them over the phone because I have to go to the files and find the property ID's and then each one can be traced from there....to obtain the name of the property owners for the last 100 yrs.

Someone needs to do this before I can not longer appreciate the effort. Surely someone lives in Vancouver who reads this thread and know how to access the property records - I tried, but I am not a real estate agent in WA and I could find NO one to do it for me.

All of these lots will be recorded and the prior owners noted. To get owners prior to the current owner you have to actually go to the records office.

PLEASE if any of you live in VANCOUVER - please do this for me
PLEASE!

In 1971 it was ONLY 3 streets and each only only had 2 or 3 homes on the river side! PLEASE help!

I need answerd NOW not 6 months from now - PLEASE HELP!

smokin99

Wouldn't it be a lot better to reinforce their suspicion that you are dead?

Why take the chance that no one would ever dig in that exact spot? .

Cooper didn't want the money found right away! That is why in 2 of the locations he buried it. The one down the river - perhaps he just thought it woud sink the bottom. It had been 8 yr & Cooper want the FBI to think he was dead so he could live his life.

When he went to retrive the money from it's hiding place it was already DAMAGED so he couldn't spend it or what was left of it.

What ever was left was that was spendable he washed in TAHOE. Then he put in a safe deposit box Omaha paying it forward for 10 yrs in March of 1980.

YRs later when he needed to access the box - his drivers license under John Collins had expired. It was 1990 and his kidneys had failed (what was in that BOX was his insurance money). He was going on the machine - he had to get back to OMAHA and get the stuff out of that box. He went thru hell getting that damn license.

First he went to one County and they told him he didn't have enough id. Then he goes straight to another County and actually got the DAMN license under JOHN Collins. The next day the Sheriff or HWY patrol knock on my door with a Picture of Duane asking me if I knew the man.

NOT going into the details of this story as I have told it before.

I go to the shop to ask him what this was all about and they barge in and arrest him.

1995 Duane dies and there is a drivers license for John Collins in the vehicle I sold. In 1996 I find out who DAN COOPER was purely by coicidence. I contact the FBI and it all starts. THEY actually took a pictures of the JOHN C. COLLINS license and a picture of the paper work with it - EVEN I didn't catch it.

IT was a LEGAL FL drivers license and it was a re-issue of a lost license - He had obtained that in the next County over from the county he had gone to the first time. BOTH on the same day.

He used that John Collins ID to access a Saftey deposit box in another state - a box he had paid forward for 10 yrs - that is why he made a trip I would not learn about until after he died...I told the FBI but they ignored me! COMPLETELY in 1998.

CARR in 2002 told me it would take a federal warrant - well why didn't he tell me how much it would cost. With the drivers license of both JOHN and DUANE - the bank would have produce and/or told us if such a box was closed in 1990 by either one of those men.

By the time I figured out how to do this the bank was closed...and the files did NOT exist....that was 2004. In 1996 there would have been files still available on a box opened in 1980/closed 1990....but HELL NO they would not do it...WHY I think there was a COVER UP!

The fricking FBI did NOT give a hoot. If I had proven Weber was COOPER - they didn't want that to happen. WHAT SAY you the AGENT of RECORD NEVER told them about the BOX - that was CARR when he was on the thread. Previously they may have missed it just like I did.

SO it was a damn cover up? Maybe 1st by error and later an AGENT who hoped I would just die an go away so he could solve the case. THE only other solution is it was a COVER ups since the yr ONE when I first contacted them in 1996.

So what was it - WHY didn't they check out the BOX! Now it would really take a federal warrant and perhaps NOT even possible with boxes that old.

Closed in 1990 that is 24 yrs NOW ---- THEY knew the files would be destroyed so many yrs after a bank box is closed and now the BANK does not even exist. There would not have been anything in it - it would be my proving I told them it did exist and when it was closed and under the name of John Collins.

RobertMBlevins

The only mistake the hijacker made (assuming it was a plant) was to place MORE than one bundle of the cash into the container. But he may have wanted to increase the chances someone would find something. Who knows? But since three bundles were found together, this makes it almost impossible that they got there by these methods:

Robert just throwing it in the river meant it could have sank to the bottom an never be found.

That is why HE buried a little near the bank across from the PDK and then PUT some on the beach at Tena's to be sure it woud be fourn and then he threw some off the piling at the bridge at the Red Lion. THiS way he was ASSURED someone would find it and the FBI would think he was dead.

By the time they did - he was was safe and sound in Mobile Alabama and the money sitting in a saft depostic box in Ohmaha.

Omaha if he ever had to run he could always make a quick top in Omaha - the City with which you pass thru to get to all points.

skyjack71

The only mistake the hijacker made (assuming it was a plant) was to place MORE than one bundle of the cash into the container. But he may have wanted to increase the chances someone would find something. Who knows? But since three bundles were found together, this makes it almost impossible that they got there by these methods:

Robert just throwing it in the river meant it could have sank to the bottom an never be found.

That is why HE buried a little near the bank across from the PDK and then PUT some on the beach at Tena's to be sure it woud be fourn and then he threw some off the piling at the bridge at the Red Lion. THiS way he was ASSURED someone would find it and the FBI would think he was dead.

By the time they did - he was was safe and sound in Mobile Alabama and the money sitting in a saft depost box in Ohmaha.

Omaha if he ever had to run he could always make a quick top in Omaha - the City with which you pass thru to get to all points.

Jo, once again you are all over the board with this. in the past you claimed he laundered the money, then it was buried and dug up and planted on Tena Bar, and thrown into the river. now it was safe in Omaha? was Duane a pirate? buried treasure all about?

"ASSURED someone would find it" ? why not send it directly to the FBI? one would be "ASSURED" it would be found and prove he was alive.

neither you or Robert have shown any valuable spending of the money, or improvements of life styles. Duane should have been able to buy hundreds of bottles of champagne with hundred dollar bills wrapped around them. Kenny went from a small apartment to basically a small shack in the woods that took him the remainder of his life to pay off? he had no problem giving $5000 away, but couldn't pay his own way? total nonsense. I'm guessing Dawn J worked for Boeing in the 90's because she took loans out from the Boeing Employee Credit Union. if she worked for Boeing in the 70's, why didn't she go through them instead of Kenny. she paid it off in two years lol. nothing validated proving any of this except someone claiming it. Kenny could of used the quick payments from Dawn to pay off his own debt?. the cost of Kenny's house was way under the average cost of homes for that period. where does that put Kenny? right in the poor house as Robert has claimed many times with his slave NWO pay.

not one piece of evidence left behind, no 20's not one that you would think Cooper would have kept. I'm not talking about hidden in some safe deposit box, or Franks house that was demolished 20 years ago. If nobody
ever suspected them they wouldn't have to hide it very well would they? after all he had the ticket close by right? even though it didn't say Dan Cooper on it.

Do you and Robert expect this board along with the FBI to believe all of this nonsense? Really?

When Duane escaped from prison in Ohio, is there any evidence he was toying with them while on the run? mocking them for not catching him? doubtful.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"You'll never prove it by detailing how he bought his house, the value of his coin collection in 1994"

Guess what? it proves more than you want to comprehend. the problem I see is there is no proof Kenny was anything other than Kenny. it's not a question of disproving as much as it is proving. I've seen nothing. people
lie, people make things up. people allow lies to continue (cough, cough)

Take away the money and you have a bunch of people telling stories. the one who started it can't be trusted. the one who investigated it, can't be trusted. none of them want to come forward on an unsolved crime for closure to the people Cooper threatened that night. everyone is aware nobody is going to jail as an accomplice. smoke & mirrors....loop hole city....

"People are right when they say he could have gotten the money to do certain things by other means. I really doubt that, but it is possible."

Possible lol. this shows exactly how one sided you can be. you can't honestly investigate him any further if you ask me. That's why I'm looking into it..two record requests already out. addresses and numbers found. I'm just debating on whether I should wait and see what you come up with B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***"You'll never prove it by detailing how he bought his house, the value of his coin collection in 1994"

Guess what? it proves more than you want to comprehend. the problem I see is there is no proof Kenny was anything other than Kenny. it's not a question of disproving as much as it is proving. I've seen nothing. people
lie, people make things up. people allow lies to continue (cough, cough)

Take away the money and you have a bunch of people telling stories. the one who started it can't be trusted. the one who investigated it, can't be trusted. none of them want to come forward on an unsolved crime for closure to the people Cooper threatened that night. everyone is aware nobody is going to jail as an accomplice. smoke & mirrors....loop hole city....

What exactly does it prove? Do you believe that Kenny was the hijacker? Sounds like a maybe...or you are not sure...but you SUSPECT it's possible. Otherwise you would not be asking these questions.

How do you know the people I interviewed 'made things up'? You don't. It's true Bernie Geestman did, though. And I did check on a lot of the things he said which turned out later not to be true. I'm not sure why you hinted I lied on things, ('an investigator who can't be trusted') because I haven't lied about a thing. Being wrong on a point does not mean I lied, so you can get off that soapbox anytime you wish.

What's really pissing you off is that I won't tell you what we discovered on KC regarding his transactions, beyond what is already known. You should just relax on that one. I already said why:

Because THIS time, unlike LAST time, I told AB staff that EVERYTHING that we're going to present in future on KC will have to be verified, otherwise we don't present it. And at this point I'm not ready to do that.

Why don't you call up Bernie Geestman on the phone, or mail him a letter. Ask him why he said on national television that he agrees Kenny could be Cooper when he was WITH Kenny the whole frickin' week. Ask him that for me.

You see, beyond his lies regarding Foss Tugs ('I was out to sea that year for ten to eleven months') and to History Channel, ('I hardly knew Christiansen. I thought he was a dishwasher') and the loan to his sister, ('I thought those airline guys made a lot of money. I don't know the arrangements on the loan') Mr Geestman made a big mistake by tossing KC under the bus on Decoded.

In fact, it was the only big mistake he made when they interviewed him. You can't throw KC under the bus when you know perfectly well you had an alibi for him. Unless you had no alibi to offer because you were off with KC doing something else like hijacking a frickin' jet. It's just too bad he was able to exit stage right back to Port Angeles at about the same time Helen Jones was talking to producer Pete Berg, otherwise Berg would have confronted that statement. Then Geestman could try to weasel on that as well.

Berg said that they got five minutes of film they could use out of Geestman. That's because they would ask him questions and he would just stare at them without saying a word. The director would cut, and then they would talk to him and start over. He drove all the way down from PA to do the interview but realizes they know more than he figured. He's trapped. So he just sits there and calls me a liar. Whatever. His sister, Helen Jones, Jones' daughter, his ex wife, me. We're all liars. Everything is made up.

Not so. Geestman, out of all these people, is the only one who was caught in lies. So you choose whom to believe, the one with a history of lying, or the people who just told what they knew. Geestman should just own up and admit two things: First, that he both arranged and delivered the $5,000 to his sister Dawn from Christiansen. Second, where he and Kenny were, and what they were doing on Thanksgiving week 1971. That will answer a lot more than proving the arrangements on a house.

I think Buddy Levy, the WSU prof who was on Decoded said it best regarding Christiansen:

"Can it ALL be coincidence?"

Today, both Levy and Scott Rolle firmly believe that KC was Cooper. Levy more than Rolle, although Rolle (a former ADA out of Maryland) says he has gotten convictions on less evidence than was presented on KC. Christine McKinley still isn't sure. Pete Berg calls Geestman a liar and says he thinks Geestman was a part of the hijacking. That is their opinions, of course. I'm still in the 'not sure' category.

I like to remind people of something else. I wasn't the first to investigate Christiansen. That would be Geoff Gray. I just tried to take it further. Did Gray lie about everything? Did he make up everything he discovered? I don't think so. What we're dealing with here regarding KC is a Johnny-Come-Lately problem. Definition: If all of this crap would have come out say...in January of 1973 instead of forty years later, there is no question that the Seattle FBI would have dragged all of these people into the office and sat them down for a little Q and A session. Today? Well, nobody cares much and there is no longer a budget. So it goes. :)
Blevins, if you don't understand, how can you evaluate?

If you don't understand, how can you criticise?

You can't fix stupid!

And either we-all are are stupid and don't understand - or you are!

Thank you General-Admiral-Captain-Corporal Blevins, for
"reviewing our posts" this morning. Put in a good word for us
to the Diety and Freud. Say hello to Amelia too, as she flies by!

woo-woo shamal laka boo boo.

Say hello to Jo Weber, as she flies by too!
:S

"What exactly does it prove? Do you believe that Kenny was the hijacker? Sounds like a maybe"

Hardly the truth (what a shock) you seem to forget you plastered all this crap about Kenny buying this and owning that all over the place. it's turning out not to be true. I'm documenting it. has nothing to do with Kenny being Cooper (which he was not)

It's not a question of who investigated Kenny first. you are the main person on record making all of these claims. some of them you are aware of not being true, but decided to allow the lies to remain on your website. It's a matter of clearing the BS up and show some actual proof of what things really are. If they turn out correct, so be it. the proof will be there. no more hiding the documents and playing games. right there for all to see. that's how it's done. any more questions whether I think KC was Cooper? or you still having a comprehension issue?

RobertMBlevins

I should report you simply based on the title of your post. But I'm not really the snitch type. You're the one who keeps quoting over reletively long posts and then adding either insulting or rathy pithy responses that are basically meaningless. What? No quoting over the complete lyrics to Biblical hymns? No Camp Granada stuff?

Fine. Call me stupid if you wish. But that's just your personal opinion, of course.

Here's my answer. I get to play the part done by Jamie Lee Curtis, though. Not YOU. B|

The title sir, is right on target! you wrothe the title -
duhh ... in your zealous mission to instruction Humanity
about Bruce and Ethics - yes!? Duhhhh etal!

Everyone knows it's 'GRENADA" ... not Granada, or Canada!
All of Western Civilisation knows THAT - where were you!?

We are not liable, for your deficits!

Remember: it's La 3 Bundolas! (air, earth, & water)

RobertMBlevins

"What exactly does it prove? Do you believe that Kenny was the hijacker? Sounds like a maybe"

Hardly the truth (what a shock) you seem to forget you plastered all this crap about Kenny buying this and owning that all over the place. it's turning out not to be true. I'm documenting it. has nothing to do with Kenny being Cooper (which he was not)

It's not a question of who investigated Kenny first. you are the main person on record making all of these claims. some of them you are aware of not being true, but decided to allow the lies to remain on your website. It's a matter of clearing the BS up and show some actual proof of what things really are. If they turn out correct, so be it. the proof will be there. no more hiding the documents and playing games. right there for all to see. that's how it's done. any more questions whether I think KC was Cooper? or you still having a comprehension issue?

Shutter, I think everyone does what they believe they must. You do what you think is best and I will do the same. And I think we can leave it at that.

I did try to answer some of your questions, but uh...I ran into a little problem. You must have missed that part of my post. I'll quote it for you again:

'Late Edit: Well, geez Shutter...I just tried to send you some answers privately to some of your questions via PM and I see you are refusing messages. LOL then why bother asking the questions? From now on I'm going to ignore them. I guess everything has to be public with you. Sorry...I don't always go that route. My apologies if you felt I was so threatening. Didn't mean to scare ya. I'm actually a pretty nice guy. (*laughs*)'

"Shutter, I think everyone does what they believe they must..."

Really!??? Actually Blevins, some people have a little
self-restraint!

Again Blevins: your deficits are not our responsibility.

A question to all -

Does anyone know if there is any corroborative evidence beyond Jo's claims to suggest that Duane Weber was a suspect in the DB Cooper skyjacking?

Other than Jo's declaration that she heard his "Dan Cooper" confession, did her husband ever appear on any investigatory radar screens anywhere else?

Did Duane confess to anyone else?

Was Duane or John Collins ever investigated based on evidence other than what Jo has produced?

If so, what were their findings?

If not, why not?

The possibility exists that the whole Jo Weber story is a masquarade. Time to check it out, I say.

BruceSmith

A question to all -

Does anyone know if there is any corroborative evidence beyond Jo's claims to suggest that Duane Weber was a suspect in the DB Cooper skyjacking?

Other than Jo's declaration that she heard his "Dan Cooper" confession, did her husband ever appear on any investigatory radar screens anywhere else?

Did Duane confess to anyone else?

Was Duane or John Collins ever investigated based on evidence other than what Jo has produced?

If so, what were their findings?

If not, why not?

The possibility exists that the whole Jo Weber story is a masquarade. Time to check it out, I say.

any corroborative evidence? are you kidding? :D

NONE.

Not even the socalled death bed confession. It's ALL Jo's word!
and the same for Blevins! Not one independent statement or
hard evidence - from anybody.

Mrshutter you are confusing issues regarding the money.

Regarding the money he went back to get in 1979:

YOU ARE CONFUSING ISSUES AGAIN. I believe HE LAUNDERED SOME OF IT - but some of it was DAMAGED and that is WHAT he used as BAIT so it would APPEAR that Cooper had died in the jump. Remember I am talking about 1979. 1971 you can bet he took money with him, but he couldn't take it all...why he went back in 1979. Duane always said - never put all your eggs in one basket - he never did!

ANYONE who went out and spent large sums of money woudl get attention. He survived and that was what was important. He had a nest egg he could go back to - he had blew everything in his life - he wasn't going to BLOW this and if if he got caught he would spend the rest of his natural life in prison. What little he washed in Vegas was enought to supplement his income and help him become establish in his business. Just a little at a time.

He waited to wash the rest of it - had to wait so he put in in different baskets....I expect he had other staches in other places of unwashed money.

Duane did make some lavish expenditurea after the crime. 2 new cars and trips and clothes...and got rid of the old wife and turn her in for one more fitting to his new station in life. WELL, that didn't work out too WELL - she thought he had money and when she found out he didn't - there was HELL to pay. Her credit cards had been run to the max and WEBER just took OFF.

She caught up with him a few yrs later and he had to CHAULK up over 9K plus attorney fees. After that we used my CREDIT cards - but I watched them like a hawk - NOT one time did he misuse them until the very end - 5 yrs before he died and he made that right within a short period - other wise he could continue to live in the travel trailer I had pulled down to the shop. WHY the hell do you think his van was in my name - he had no credit and no money - but he always had money to spend. So where did it come from in those few yrs of his life. The shop never made any money - merchandise didn't move - it was a front for the money he retrived in 1990 when he took off for OMAHA. When the money was running out is when he decided to go off the machine and his life was getting pretty miserable....broken bones and vomiting and bowel problems.

The TICKET Weber had read Dan Cooper on it.

I don't expect the FBI to do anything other than what they have done - SHAME ON THEM!

One thing is for sure - when he escaped a couple of times - they didn't find him for a period of time...until he screwed up again. I don't feel well enough to pull the crap so don't pick on the yrs! VERY TIRED!

Your thoughts have been WHITE WASHED as Knoss would say!

RobertMBlevins

Shutter, I think everyone does what they believe they must. You do what you think is best and I will do the same. And I think we can leave it at that.

I did try to answer some of your questions, but uh...I ran into a little problem. You must have missed that part of my post. I'll quote it for you again:

'Late Edit: Well, geez Shutter...I just tried to send you some answers privately to some of your questions via PM and I see you are refusing messages. LOL then why bother asking the questions? From now on I'm going to ignore them. I guess everything has to be public with you. Sorry...I don't always go that route. My apologies if you felt I was so threatening. Didn't mean to scare ya. I'm actually a pretty nice guy. (*laughs*)'

"Shutter, I think everyone does what they believe they must..."

Really!??? What compels you to trolling and megalomania ?

Give it a rest for once.

Shutter has been asking (well, almost DEMANDING) to see anything new we've dug up on KC, especially regarding the loan to Geestman's sister, KC's house, etc.

So...I decide to relent on this and start digging up this and that for attachments for him, start typing up a message, asking him if he has a problem with some items on the Cooper page at AB...would he list them specifically etc. I will see what I can do. I thought I was pretty nice about it.

This takes some time because I have to locate one of the files, another must be scanned. Fine. I do it.

So...I go to the PM function and write up the message, attach the stuff...try to send it off...

Then I find out he's blocked PM's. He wants me to post up anything and everything publicly. Sorry, not going that route. Really, I was very surprised he would do that especially since people like 377 and Amazon get messages from me all the time and don't seem to have a problem. The only two people I blocked were BK and the spammer person. Even Jo can PM. I don't care. I don't feel threatened by anyone here. BK was just a nuisance. The spammer was that phony 'Danielle1010' who wanted Geestman's phone and address from me directly. Just they are blocked.

Big waste of time for me to even bother running all that stuff up. I have better things to do. 'I want to see this, I want to see that'. Keep waiting. You had your chance.

AGAIN! - boo hoo - nobody is responsible for your deficits
and problems.

Give it a rest!

YOU do NOT seem to hear anyone other than YOUR own voice or that weird voice in you head!

JO did indeed apologize to Tina for what my husband did, but you will never have the chance to read the letter I wrote before I spoke to her on the phone! I didn't go to her door or call her - I wrote her a very nice letter before any of that happened. She called me!

Stick that one in your xxx it is covered with HOT PEPPER sauce.

BruceSmith

Agreed! Jo has not presented ANY evidence to support her allegations which, even after investigating, appear to be preposterous.

As I have posted on this thread previously, Jo Weber is the biggest mystery on DZ.com. What is she getting out of this? What motivates her? Those are questions for a good shrink.

On the other hand, Blevins is an open and shut case. He is here to try to make a buck. His claims to be "searching for the truth", or whatever it is he thinks he is doing, don't make it past the smell test.

Robert99

skyjack71

YOU do NOT seem to hear anyone other than YOUR own voice or that weird voice in you head!

JO did indeed apologize to Tina for what my husband did, but you will never have the chance to read the letter I wrote before I spoke to her on the phone! I didn't go to her door or call her - I wrote her a very nice letter before any of that happened. She called me!..."

Congratulations, Mrs Cooper on doing the right thing. Perhaps you could summarize what you wrote to Tina and post it here. Also, what was her reaction? Any comment or thank you?

Robert, I'm not scared of anyone. I have a trust issue with my PM's. sound familiar? you were shut off from PM's months ago with a smart ass comment of calling me a thief.

If anything you should have no problems with someone looking into these alligations. sort everything out. find out what is fact or possible mistakes. people can tell stories all day long. it proves nothing. documents are always the best bet. as I mentioned before, if things turn out to be valid, it would be a plus for you. I think it's gone on long enough don't you? things need to be verified. you have refused to answer questions in the past, so I'll try and find them myself. it's not a big deal. I'm tired of going back and forth with you. one minute the book is about people in general, the next it's a whole new KC investigation flip flopping back and forth. so, lets see what comes to light...

Mark Bennett told me to tell you hi.....

"RobertMBlevins"]

BruceSmith

******YOU do NOT seem to hear anyone other than YOUR own voice or that weird voice in you head!

JO did indeed apologize to Tina for what my husband did, but you will never have the chance to read the letter I wrote before I spoke to her on the phone! I didn't go to her door or call her - I wrote her a very nice letter before any of that happened. She called me!..."

Congratulations, Mrs Cooper on doing the right thing. Perhaps you could summarize what you wrote to Tina and post it here. Also, what was her reaction? Any comment or thank you?

Bruce, I wouldn't hold out any hope Jo will make that sort of thing public. I wouldn't...."

Why not?

georger

[
Factoid: Nothing you say is going to deter RobertMBlevins or Jo
Weber. Dont you know that by now! Logic and facts and
information is not what they are here for or engaged in! The
only 'information' at stake for them is strong vs weak indications
that they are stimulating interest and can continue, again and
again and again, in the next five minutes to forever. The rest
including the Cooper case or anyone here - they could care less
about! - that is NOT why they are here and active.

Georger WHY would you say such a thing. Logic and Facts are EXACTLY why I am here and to find anything I can that might prove one way or the other what I know about Weber...am I not the one who went to the DZ and asked for help?

YOU Georger Should note
the thread BULLY was the one who answered your post. The man who knows NOTHING about LOGIC or the VALUE of telling the TRUTH and who attacks the WITNESSES without cause. You were ALWAY defensive of TINA & yet you CONDON Bruce & the way he approaches the subjects in the case.

You already are aware of his treatment of Tina, but you condon his TREATMENT of me? YOU CONDONE his out and out lies and his distortions about Tina and Jo?

I am here now only to defend myself from the likes of BRUCE and anyone like him. THAT MAN is a BAD person and anyone who believes all he says needs to have their head examined.

Georger even you would not have the thread on the DZ to post your thoughts and ideas about the case had I not have come here yrs ago.
So WHY do you represent me so poorly to anyone who comes to the thread.

May I reminded you that you yourself HAVE not in the last few yrs made any VALUABLE contribution to the ACTUAL CASE.
You I think sometimes just HANG around TO make SURE no ONE POINTS the thread in the RIGHT DIRECTION!

Keep the DZ out of TX - don't let them know where COOPER got his start!

YOU know BRUCE'S actions are deplorable and he needs to learn the value of the human life and the soul. HE does NOT have a life and he does not have a SOUL!

That is why he is SO obcessed with Tina. The man is sick - and dangerous. Did you ever think that perhaps he is capable of stepping beyond the boundaries of the thread with his dangerous ideas. He has already proven that by showing up on Tina's door...and by the discusting things he writes about her.

"Why does Bennett say hi? I don't know him, except for his posts here."

I'm just the messenger. don't know the meaning either. ask him when he gets back I guess.

"...See...this is what happens when you confront shaky witnesses without grace. They don't want to see you a second time, and in the end...you get nowhere with them. That was the case between you and Mucklow. I mean even Geoff Gray got two phone calls with her, although he didn't get much out of her either. But if he called her again, she might take his call. Because he was nice...:)..."

Just to correct the record. I've had two encounters with Ms. Mucklow. The first was in person in 2011. The second was this past October when I called her and aksed if she would like to read what I've written about her. I posted the details of that phone call here on the DZ.

So, according to my math and yours, Geoff and I are tied in the Professional Journalist Interview Race.

I expect a correction from you, as per customary journalism ethics and standards. Thank you, in advance.