47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...Bruce, I wouldn't hold out any hope Jo will make that sort of thing public. I wouldn't...."

Why not?
I don't think she likes you or trusts you. I don't know though. Maybe she will...."

What? You don't think Mrs. Cooper would want the world to know how nice she is?

"...Okay. You made two contacts with Mucklow. Hopefully you don't trash poor Tina too hard in your book, just because she refused comment...you will lose a lot of fans by doing that...."

Thanks! By the way, since you've read my book, along with the rest of the AB staff, what do you think of my treatment of Tina?

As for "trashing" Tina, why would I do that? I have profound sympathy for the woman. I believe she is the victim of multiple crimes, and I salute her stellar work aboard 305. I share Bill Rataczak's view that she saved a lot of lives that evening.

You?

Robert99

Agreed! Jo has not presented ANY evidence to support her allegations which, even after investigating, appear to be preposterous.

As I have posted on this thread previously, Jo Weber is the biggest mystery on DZ.com. What is she getting out of this? What motivates her? Those are questions for a good shrink.

On the other hand, Blevins is an open
Robert99

Robert I have no motives other than if you do the crime you do the time. YOU have not taken the time to come to my home and see the things the FBI saw nor to explore them. You have not spoke to Duane friends and his enemies.

You have not spoke to those who hated him and loved him at the same time. You have not seen the time lines and You were not with him for 17 yrs.

NOT one time have I tried to deceive anyone regarding Duane Weber and I never will. Nor will I lie to make him Cooper. The things I have told are truths and nothing was engarnished NOT one story was every engarnished. IT did not have to be embellished because they all happened - every incident really happened.

After all of the these yrs. The woman who heard the remark Duane made in the Hosp regarding putting money in a buck and not being able to find the bucket - she is NO longer listed and I have not been able to contact any family members, but I have not read the obits.

The man who saw Duane counting a hugh sum of money in 2000 died just a few yrs after Duane did.

The man who bought the Van was non-commital and has remainded so.

I have copies of his criminal records which are NOT detailed. I can prove the FBI stated Weber was never at McNeil and then I found records that discredited the FBI's. WE found the ARMY record the FBI so adamantly claimed did not exist. Doug Pasternac found that one.

Doug Pasternac also interviewed the composite artist - who revealed something never made public or declared by the FBI. The FBI has admitted that even they do NOT have a clear picture of Webers' past .

There are too many holes in Webers past that cannot be filled. I certainly was unaware of this when I started my investigation many yrs ago - but, Weber has even baffled the FBI.

Anyone who knows me knows that I refused to lie even on a TV program. I got up and walked out when they ASKED me to lie! I refused to do so...only one statement was I co-erced into making - but, I had not seen the places I was instructed to recite, therefore I was unknowingly being used by someone else for their own purpose.

Why would I have any reason to fabricate Weber's confession. The accusation by Bruce is bad enough.
I had to go take a pill after I read his post - MY heart was raging that the BASTARD could even possible go that way. I have suggested he leave WEBER entirely and I strongly suggest that HE do NOT mention Weber or his wife in his book.

I think some phone calls need to be made - to Tina and others and with a letters from my attorney. I really do not have the money to spend right now but I won't need any money if I have a heart attack. Bruce is a VERY SICK MAN...and it is time the crew stood up to him. He has hurt too many people as it is - it needs to stop NOW!

What you need to do before YOU make any assumptions is to talk to individuals who actually know me and my ethics. Bruce Smith is a man WITHOUT ETHICS and very dishonest...he is also VERY HUNGRY and abusive.

It is hard to produce EVIDENCE on a man many say did NOT even exist and such as it is with the past of Weber's life - Weber was a GHOST when he was not confined. There is hardly any better way to put it. Prior employers have been interviewed as of recent and his last living friend....Duane just did NOT exist until they met him. His background was not even investigated by prior employers and both of these were prior employers.....no back ground check was done.

Weber was a GHOST when he was not in the confines of a prison and even then the records regarding Weber have these BLANK spots - He is here and he is not here, but there.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

"...Okay. You made two contacts with Mucklow. Hopefully you don't trash poor Tina too hard in your book, just because she refused comment...you will lose a lot of fans by doing that...."

Thanks! By the way, since you've read my book, along with the rest of the AB staff, what do you think of my treatment of Tina?

As for "trashing" Tina, why would I do that? I have profound sympathy for the woman. I believe she is the victim of multiple crimes, and I salute her stellar work aboard 305. I share Bill Rataczak's view that she saved a lot of lives that evening.

You?

YOU CERTAINLY HAVEN'T SHOWN HER ANY RESPECT! YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES! HAVE YOU TOLD BILL WHAT YOU DID TO TINA?

OF COURSE NOT! YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW HE WOULD REACT TO YOUR ACTIONS.

"...Weber was a GHOST when he was not in the confines of a prison and even then the records regarding Weber have these BLANK spots - He is here and he is not here, but there..."

So, I gather that there is no one to independently corroborate your claim that Duane is a legitimate suspect. Thank you.

skyjack71

Agreed! Jo has not presented ANY evidence to support her allegations which, even after investigating, appear to be preposterous.

As I have posted on this thread previously, Jo Weber is the biggest mystery on DZ.com. What is she getting out of this? What motivates her? Those are questions for a good shrink.

Robert99

Robert I have no motives other than if you do the crime you do the time. YOU have not taken the time to come to my home and see the things the FBI saw nor to explore them. You have not spoke to Duane friends and his enemies.

You have not spoke to those who hated him and loved him at the same time. You have not seen the time lines and You were not with him for 17 yrs.

NOT one time have I tried to deceive anyone regarding Duane Weber and I never will. Nor will I lie to make him Cooper. The things I have told are truths and nothing was engarnished NOT one story was every engarnished. IT did not have to be embellished because they all happened - every incident really happened.

After all of the these yrs. The woman who heard the remark Duane made in the Hosp regarding putting money in a buck and not being able to find the bucket - she is NO longer listed and I have not been able to contact any family members, but I have not read the obits.

The man who saw Duane counting a hugh sum of money in 2000 died just a few yrs after Duane did.

I have copies of his criminal records which are NOT detailed. I can prove the FBI stated Weber was never at McNeil and then I found records that discredited the FBI's. WE found the ARMY record the FBI so adamantly claimed did not exist. Doug Pasternac found that one.

Doug Pasternac also interviewed the composite artist - who revealed something never made public or declared by the FBI. The FBI has admitted that even they do NOT have a clear picture of Webers' past .

There are too many holes in Webers past that cannot be filled. I certainly was unaware of this when I started my investigation many yrs ago - but, Weber has even baffled the FBI.

Anyone who knows me knows that I refused to lie even on a TV program. I got up and walked out when they ASKED me to lie! I refused to do so...only one statement was I co-erced into making - but, I had not seen the places I was instructed to recite, therefore I was unknowingly being used by someone else for their own purpose.

Why would I have any reason to fabricate Weber's confession. The accusation by Bruce is bad enough.
I had to go take a pill after I read his post - MY heart was raging that the BASTARD could even possible go that way. I have suggested he leave WEBER entirely and I strongly suggest that HE do NOT mention Weber or his wife in his book.

I think some phone calls need to be made - to Tina and others and with a letters from my attorney. I really do not have the money to spend right now but I won't need any money if I have a heart attack. Bruce is a VERY SICK MAN...and it is time the crew stood up to him. He has hurt too many people as it is - it needs to stop NOW!

What you need to do before YOU make any assumptions is to talk to individuals who actually know me and my ethics. Bruce Smith is a man WITHOUT ETHICS and very dishonest...he is also VERY HUNGRY and abusive.

It is hard to produce EVIDENCE on a man many say did NOT even exist and such as it is with the past of Weber's life - Weber was a GHOST when he was not confined. There is hardly any better way to put it. Prior employers have been interviewed as of recent and his last living friend....Duane just did NOT exist until they met him. His background was not even investigated by prior employers and both of these were prior employers.....no back ground check was done.

Weber was a GHOST when he was not in the confines of a prison and even then the records regarding Weber have these BLANK spots - He is here and he is not here, but there.

If I was stuck on top of Mt Hood in a snow storm with the women's US ski team, yes,I would have Bruce Smith droped in by helicopter and parachute to the back of the cabin. But as far as a reporter...... not so much. THE GRAY COP

JO he said GRRREEEEYYYYyyy CCCOOOOoopppp not I was CCOOoooppper
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

"RobertMBlevins"]*********YOU do NOT seem to hear anyone other than YOUR own voice or that weird voice in you head!

JO did indeed apologize to Tina for what my husband did, but you will never have the chance to read the letter I wrote before I spoke to her on the phone! I didn't go to her door or call her - I wrote her a very nice letter before any of that happened. She called me!..."

Congratulations, Mrs Cooper on doing the right thing. Perhaps you could summarize what you wrote to Tina and post it here. Also, what was her reaction? Any comment or thank you?

Bruce, I wouldn't hold out any hope Jo will make that sort of thing public. I wouldn't...."

Why not?

I don't think she likes you or trusts you. I don't know though. Maybe she will.

Thank You Blevins - I would NEVER have been that nice. My answer to Bruce would have been xxxx xxx

I would not even consider Bruces 2 contacts as actual contacts since there was NO conversations to speak - by the way encase Bruce does NOT know a conversation - is an exhange of information between to entities - not
"Hello, I am Bruce with the Mountain New" and a reply of "Thank you but NO thank you" - THAT IS NOT A CONVERSATION! Nor is leaving a message on the phone considered a conversation.

GreyCopGC148

Robert99

If I was stuck on top of Mt Hood in a snow storm with the women's US ski team, yes,I would have Bruce Smith droped in by helicopter and parachute to the back of the cabin. But as far as a reporter...... not so much. THE GRAY COP

JO he said GRRREEEEYYYYyyy CCCOOOOoopppp not I was CCOOoooppper

I will be set up on Feb 22 for a book signing in Portland OR
will have all my prop's skeleton,large photo,s of KENNETH P C
and Tee shirts case solved 6 13 13 GC 148 and 1 copy of HA HA HA poster's of KENNETH as COOPER
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Robert99

***ref. post #51027: try reviewing PDF media file, pages 9 and 10, here:
http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=123591

[Modified to make the cited collection clickable.]

The URL refers to a three page Northwest Orient Interoffice Communication from George E. Harrison in Seattle and addressed to J. A. Rigby, Ground Services (location not specified).

The second and third paragraph from the end of the memo states that the aircraft and crew returned to Seattle on Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 1971). Arrangements were made to have the passengers baggage delivered to them or picked up at the airport.

"All the crew members" (which may include the other two flight attendants) were immediately placed on another NWA flight to Minneapolis and were not permitted to be contacted by the news media.

The aircraft "received only minor damage during the whole incident" and it was immediately repaired and was returned to passenger service as NWA Flight 50 on Thursday (November 26, 1971).

Robert99

Robert99

***ref. post #51027: try reviewing PDF media file, pages 9 and 10, here:

[Modified to make the cited collection clickable.]

Thank you WSHM. Wonderful tidbits -

1. Av gas was 11 cents a gallon. Total bill to refuel DB Cooper in Sea-Tac was $116.27.

2. 305 flew back to Sea-Tac on Thanksgiving Day "with crew," presumably Tina, Bill, Scotty and Andy, who went home to MSP via Flight 70. (see note).

3. The official designation for the aircraft was "Ship 467."

4. Memo from George E Harrison to JA Rigby, Director of NWO flight services, confirms that Norm owned the back parachutes and they went sent to NWO Air Freight Services, as directed by Harrison.

5. The mail onboard 305 was delivered to the Reno PO.

6. The damage to the aft stairs was listed as "minor."

7. J. Earl Milnes was the agent in charge of the FBI crew at Sea-Tac, and worked directly with George Harrison.

8. Passengers came back to Sea-Tac to get their luggage.

Note: Lee Dormuth told me that he and Jane flew to Reno directly from San Diego as soon as 305 landed there, and they met with Tina. I assume that she spent the night with her sister and BIL in Reno.

WSHScurator

copy of ARINC data report, flight 305, from recent loan of artifact to WSHS.

WSHS CURATOR look at the RENo letter and see that it has KENNETH's name in it CASE SOLVED 6 13 13
the letter was sent in 71 Kenneth was only a suspect in 98

So I can't go back in time and put his name there. Sorry but Paul Geivett of Vancouver WA did it on 6 13 13. And don't forget the DNA is under the stamp. And the touch dna on the ticket itself.
And that it matches his handwriting and he worked for NORTH WEST case is over I meet with Curtis Eng on 6 13 13 he said the handwriting matched and he was sending it off to the lab
so he could close the case
PAUL GEIVETT 360 975 9601

Written by Paul Geivett

WSHScurator

ref. post #51027: try reviewing PDF media file, pages 9 and 10, here:

Thank you! I had actually downloaded that pdf before...Amazing the stuff we miss by not paying attention, huh? Cool!

Have to tell you -- as someone who was only able to visit your exhibit on-line, it added to my store of Cooper knowledge and I enjoyed it.
While I was at your site, I also found more interesting historical stories about your state not related to Cooper. As a history buff, I just want to say thanks for the work you do.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Regarding the recent sharings from the WSHM, they have provided the passenger manifest from NWO. It jives completely with the list published by the Seattle Times and presented by Carol Abracadabra in 2011 at the Portland symposium.

However, some questions still remain.

To whit: There are three McPhersons listed:
1. Bill McPherson
2. Scott McPherson
3. S. McPherson (son)

Are Scott McPherson and S. McPherson the same person or two individuals with the same initial?

Also, the manifest lists a Mr. Kloepfer, but not a Mrs. Kloepfer. Yet, Geoff's book suggests that the couple were on board together.

Lastly, a Michael Cooper is listed. Is this our Danny Boy, or is it just a co-incidence to have another Cooper on board?

Can you help us, WSHM Curator?

GreyCopGC148

***copy of ARINC data report, flight 305, from recent loan of artifact to WSHS.

WSHS CURATOR look at the RENo letter and see that it has KENNETH's name in it CASE SOLVED 6 13 13
the letter was sent in 71 Kenneth was only a suspect in 98

So I can't go back in time and put his name there. Sorry but Paul Geivett of Vancouver WA did it on 6 13 13. And don't forget the DNA is under the stamp. And the touch dna on the ticket itself.
And that it matches his handwriting and he worked for NORTH WEST case is over I meet with Curtis Eng on 6 13 13 he said the handwriting matched and he was sending it off to the lab
so he could close the case
PAUL GEIVETT 360 975 9601

Smokin 99 you missed out it was cool to sit in the old airline seats with ashtray's still in the armrest looked to be the same cloth covering or very close

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You?

Sure. I think Mucklow did a great job. You know she got picked to do the heavy hauling for two reasons. First, she was the junior stew. Second, she had the most contact with the hijacker. But the truth is, (according to Gray's book, since he was able to speak to all three stews) that all three are to a certain extent...frightened, even today. Mucklow told Gray in a phone call that she worried that any testimony for his book might endanger passengers on aircraft. On the second call by Gray, she told Gray she 'wouldn't be part of the journey' and that her decision was final.

Flo, of course, has seen Kenny's picture. So has Alice Hancock. Alice told Gray that Kenny definitely resembled the hijacker, except for the hair. Pretty much the same for Flo Schaffner. All but the hair. Both Lyle Christiansen and Dawn Androsko (they don't know each other) have said Kenny owned a toupee. So did Margie Geestman.

Whatever...

So what does that mean? If Gray had photoshopped a toupee on the Kenny photo, would these women have picked him as The Guy Who Got Away With It? We will never know.

GreyCop says in part:

'poster's of KENNETH as COOPER'

That's great. Please don't use any pictures copyrighted by AB of Seattle. That means anything that appears within the covers of Into The Blast. Anything not in the book is okay. A few images in the book, others own the copyright, such as the Reno Gazette. On those we had to pay a fee for use. We do not hold the rights on those.

It's comforting to know someone like you is in my corner with the same suspect.

Well, sort of. :$:$:$

Okay, not really. Why couldn't you have picked Duane Weber? He has fewer supporters and God knows he could use a few. :)
BTW: You are wrong about Kenny becoming a suspect in 1998. I can give you the official date, at least for the public:

October 21, 2007

Thank you. :)Just the altered ones that I Owen the rights to and the ONES you sent me when you posted them to me on my utub account all of them thanks I appreciate it and you gave me permission to use any photo of Kenneth in a public forum as long as I gave you credit image on DROP ZONE But I Owen the rights to solving the case and give no one permission as posted in the Colombian new's paper on or about 6 28 13 and posted here an seen on utub PAUL GEIVETT

It's not hard to sell a book when Brad M is advertising Kenneth for me or maybe it just me Can't sellem on line but in person theirs a line. And then I show them the ticket out of Brad M book with the removed writing and sold. and that he can't prove it.

But I did and show them the sworn affidavit from the state patrol that chased me for over 20 miles. On my why to the FBI office to meet with Curtis Eng and boom that book is sold
But this will be the first time to have tee shirts CASE SOLVED 6 13 13
My friend said I think there here to meet you more than see that it was KENNETH they ask you to signing them.
PAUL GEIVETT
PS I will have the copy of IN TO THE BLAST that I had IN my tank BAG on my YAM> FZ1 on my ride to the FBI and IT"S NOT FOR SALE it will be under glass on Display ONLY THE GRAY COP
GC 148

AS of 6 13 13 in to the blast is out dated material

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

You?

Sure. I think Mucklow did a great job. You know she got picked to do the heavy hauling for two reasons. First, she was the junior stew. Second, she had the most contact with the hijacker. But the truth is, (according to Gray's book, since he was able to speak to all three stews) that all three are to a certain extent...frightened, even today. Mucklow told Gray in a phone call that she worried that any testimony for his book might endanger passengers on aircraft. On the second call by Gray, she told Gray she 'wouldn't be part of the journey' and that her decision was final.

Flo, of course, has seen Kenny's picture. So has Alice Hancock. Alice told Gray that Kenny definitely resembled the hijacker, except for the hair. Pretty much the same for Flo Schaffner. All but the hair. Both Lyle Christiansen and Dawn Androsko (they don't know each other) have said Kenny owned a toupee. So did Margie Geestman.

Whatever...

So what does that mean? If Gray had photoshopped a toupee on the Kenny photo, would these women have picked him as The Guy Who Got Away With It? We will never know.

GreyCop says in part:

'poster's of KENNETH as COOPER'

That's great. Please don't use any pictures copyrighted by AB of Seattle. That means anything that appears within the covers of Into The Blast. Anything not in the book is okay. A few images in the book, others own the copyright, such as the Reno Gazette. On those we had to pay a fee for use. We do not hold the rights on those.

It's comforting to know someone like you is in my corner with the same suspect.

Well, sort of. :$:$:$

Okay, not really. Why couldn't you have picked Duane Weber? He has fewer supporters and God knows he could use a few. :)
BTW: You are wrong about Kenny becoming a suspect in 1998. I can give you the official date, at least for the public:

October 21, 2007

Thank you. :)Just the altered ones that I Owen the rights to and the ONES you sent me when you posted them to me on my utub account all of them thanks I appreciate it and you gave me permission to use any photo of Kenneth in a public forum as long as I gave you credit image on DROP ZONE But I Owen the rights to solving the case and give no one permission as posted in the Colombian new's paper on or about 6 28 13 and posted here an seen on utub PAUL GEIVETT

It's not hard to sell a book when Brad M is advertising Kenneth for me or maybe it just me Can't sellem on line but in person theirs a line. And then I show them the ticket out of Brad M book with the removed writing and sold. and that he can't prove it.

But I did and show them the sworn affidavit from the state patrol that chased me for over 20 miles. On my why to the FBI office to meet with Curtis Eng and boom that book is sold
But this will be the first time to have tee shirts CASE SOLVED 6 13 13
My friend said I think there here to meet you more than see that it was KENNETH they ask you to signing them.
PAUL GEIVETT
PS I will have the copy of IN TO THE BLAST that I had IN my tank BAG on my YAM> FZ1 on my ride to the FBI and IT"S NOT FOR SALE it will be under glass on Display ONLY THE GRAY COP
GC 148

AS of 6 13 13 in to the blast is out dated material

see you can respond thank for the go ahead if you get the desk closest to the closet you get the red rubber ball more often
Robby thats why it was up to you to take count for white milk or chocolate milk you could wright it down or was that right
But THANK"S for the right's to use the photos that you posted on my utube all of them. You can type but Sr in the real world you have to be able to speak and Sr you are no public speaker
and your book fall's over in your video and that Hal Williams thing that foot in the mouth. And let;s not forget the Washugal river dose not flow in to the Lewis river like you stated
suck when you have to be accountable.
PS you don't type the Jude in court you speak some thing you suck at

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I mean it's either that, or K-12 failed you miserably. Can hardly understand a thing you post. ...

Holy crap, folks, after all these years Mr. Blevins and I agree on something!!

Having a root canal is more fun than deciphering a post by our resident cop.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Guru312

I mean it's either that, or K-12 failed you miserably. Can hardly understand a thing you post. ...

See! I've been telling you folks for years that you can't trust the cops!!

Thank Gawd I'm finally getting some respect around here.

Whew.

BruceSmith

Whew.
I think it's just to much for you first you have to think then respond that 2 things at once to much for you thats why I call the FBI at 11;00 and were face to face in 4 hours. they don't even read what Blevy sends them
It's funny Bruce you are a new's reporter but you don't report the case being solved you just lie and say PAUL wont show me his evidence he wilted in the sumnnner sun. Then it was Mud on the boots show me were the money was found. I gave you my number and no call then at Arial you acted all nice.As you can see you are a complete joke. TRAILER TRASH LOSER. and I will make a fool out of you in public.
PS I got BLEVY to give me permission to use Kenneth image in 45 minutes and I'm the stupid one. If your so smart you would have solved aaaaaa the DB COOPER CASE like I did GC 148 THE SMART GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You?

Sure. I think Mucklow did a great job. You know she got picked to do the heavy hauling for two reasons. First, she was the junior stew. Second, she had the most contact with the hijacker. Okay...maybe because Cooper SAID SO. ;) But the truth is, (according to Gray's book, since he was able to speak to all three stews) that all three are to a certain extent...frightened, even today. Mucklow told Gray in a phone call that she worried that any testimony for his book might endanger passengers on aircraft. On the second call by Gray, she told Gray she 'wouldn't be part of the journey' and that her decision was final.

Flo, of course, has seen Kenny's picture.

:)
Other reasons Tina got picked/selected/ "to do the heavy hauling", as you blotted it -

1. Tina worked for NWA
2. Tina was in town that day.
3. Tina was less than 7'3".
4. Tina workships the Pope.
5. Tina wore red.
6. Tina wore black.
7. Tina said "ok".
8. Tina was not Duane!
9. Tina was not on Letterman.
10. Tina is not your sister!
11. Tina was not Gayler.
12. Tina was on the plane.
13. Tina saw the bomb and knew red wire went to blue went to gray, went to purple, went to orange, thus Cooper knew she could detonate if he couldn't, if the Master Ephemeris of Jupiter is at perigee.
14. Tina knew how to mop.
15. Tina had the key to the head in case Cooper locked himself in.
16. Tina's mother knew Dave's mother knew Flo's mother.
17. Tina was younger than Scott in case Scott had a heart attack and somebody needed to fly the plane.
18. Moose are smaller than elephants.
19. Was Tina wearing a hat?
20. Tina knew where the plane went after the hijacking.

All good reason why "You know she got picked to do the heavy hauling for two reasons."

No! I didn't know! Thanks for telling the World, Bob. Did you
interview Tina too?

GreyCopGC148

Whew.
I think it's just to much for you first you have to think then respond that 2 things at once to much for you thats why I call the FBI at 11;00 and were face to face in 4 hours. they don't even read what Blevy sends them
It's funny Bruce you are a new's reporter but you don't report the case being solved you just lie and say PAUL wont show me his evidence he wilted in the sumnnner sun. Then it was Mud on the boots show me were the money was found. I gave you my number and no call then at Arial you acted all nice.As you can see you are a complete joke. TRAILER TRASH LOSER. and I will make a fool out of you in public.
PS I got BLEVY to give me permission to use Kenneth image in 45 minutes and I'm the stupid one. If your so smart you would have solved aaaaaa the DB COOPER CASE like I did GC 148 THE SMART GRAY COP[quot
***** ***** is that your gogo gaga name

Written by Paul Geivett