47 47
quade

DB Cooper

smokin99

*********..... but I never confirmed my suspect was Canadian...

:D:D can't blame a girl for trying.....

No you can't do that,, my suspect lived in several countries.. if that helps..

lol...oh yea that definitely helps. :S;)

one of them was Switzerland...if you figure it out, Y"ALL don't tell anybody,, mmm ok EH!

Isn't it ironic that Jo, who explicitly and repeatedly accuses the FBI of lying and covering up, would insist that Flyjack check in with them before contacting any witnesses?

I see I'm not the only one who saw the irony.

I contacted the FBI in 1996 and I did NOT investigate until they made a fatal mistake. I contacted witnesses AFTER the FBI had already Contacted them. The only individual I talk to prior to the FBI letter of 1998 was Himmelsback and JT.

NOW RETRACT your statement!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

If anyone is interested I could send you ALL of the email Bulljax wrote and including a picture he sent me of a Lawrence box. All of the other photos he susposedly was sending all were BLANK.

You GUYS are being SCAMMED - BIG time! Hope he is entertaining you and he plays a good game - he did with me for 10 months.

Now I will post 2 pictures I hope I can sit here and get done before I go to the ER.

:)The comparisons I did of a prison record on WEBER - the intake into Canon City in 1960. IT looks like the composite from the tv program and I did a side by side - so hope it downloads. I didn't think the picture looked like Cooper's composites and did NOT reveal it. I did this when I first saw the composite - I refer to as the Mayfield look alike.

Be your won judge.

THis is the box that BULLJAX sent claiming a man delivered it to him.
Note the reflection of the camera man in the box. The box mean absolutely nothing and probably something he scavenged from an antique / junk store. He claimed to have photo graphed the item inside but HE did not send anything, but blanks.

Having a problem finding it on my computer - I know I had to hijack it.
I did make a copy of it, but will look for the item a little later. NOW Bulljax and Flyjack are exposed. It maybe in document form and the only way I could print it.

I can't find it, but I made a hard copy so maybe I can scan it. Bulljax will be vivid when I post it.

skyjack71

***Isn't it ironic that Jo, who explicitly and repeatedly accuses the FBI of lying and covering up, would insist that Flyjack check in with them before contacting any witnesses?

I contacted the FBI in 1996 and I did NOT investigate until they made a fatal mistake. I contacted witnesses AFTER the FBI had already Contacted them. The only individual I talk to prior to the FBI letter of 1998 was Himmelsback and JT.

Actually he asked two questions, both very leading and extremely accurate, proven true by your posts this forum alone, but still questions, not a statement.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

******Isn't it ironic that Jo, who explicitly and repeatedly accuses the FBI of lying and covering up, would insist that Flyjack check in with them before contacting any witnesses?

Actually he asked two questions, both very leading and extremely accurate, proven true by your posts this forum alone, but still questions, not a statement.

Matt

Afraid you are over my head. I did the RIGHT thing by going to the FBI.
Yes, I think they SCREWED UP and THEY haven't told me everything.

Sorry I don't get where you are going.

Now Bulljax and Flyjack can decide which alter ego sent this to me claiming a deliver was arranged between WA and NY. This could have been acquired at any old junk store since the boxes are closed. The pictures of the items where NOT on the email - but I don't think they existed in the 1st place.

skyjack71

*********Isn't it ironic that Jo, who explicitly and repeatedly accuses the FBI of lying and covering up, would insist that Flyjack check in with them before contacting any witnesses?

Matt

Afraid you are over my head. I did the RIGHT thing by going to the FBI.
Yes, I think they SCREWED UP and THEY haven't told me everything.

Sorry I don't get where you are going.

And that is called a "walk back".

You must really try and keep up, hell, you're the one driving this short bus most most the time!

The info needed is even quoted!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

NOT feeliing very well. Keep trying to post that picture of the safe deposit box sent to my by Bulljax who is really Flyjack - he will have to prove me wrong.

NOW Will try to put the pic in this post ONE more time.

RobertMBlevins

Blanked out? Are you REALLY that angry at me?

Let me carry your bags to the desk at the Reality Hotel and have the bellboy take them upstairs.

Here's the Real Deal: Cooper investigators who choose not to tell the public who they are, and what credentials make them deserving of respect...deserve no respect.

Meanwhile, I will continue to answer questions from the public FOR you.

Do you think that is a good idea, or even fair? I have better things to do. Someone else needs to step up and take some of these questions from the public. Unless you want me to fill in all the answers for you to anyone with anything I wish. :)

Wake up call.

As the man said its none of your business - period.

Stop threatening people here, Blevins, or yet another complaint
will be filed against you with Quade.

Wake up call! Stop trolling - your shift is over.

Robert, first of all Kaye is a public figure. he is well known outside of Cooper as well as the work he did for this case. there is no reason for people to be cornered by someone with little credibility to judge someone in the first place. tell me the reason you think Smokin99, or testxyz needs to prove to you what there name is? lot's of posters on this thread are everyday normal people looking for answers, not looking to be in the public eye, or even ask for credit to anything. you want to go to a place where everybody knows your name? try cheers!

you want to talk about credibility? what happened to the Real Estate person looking into the documents? why are you holding things back, for a book? someone will beat you to the punch if that's what you are going to say. did you send off the letter to Rataczak? did you fix the errors on your own site? nope, I just checked. perhaps you should worry about what Blevins does, and not so much about who testxyz is.

That's a reality sandwich for ya......B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"negotiable American currency",,

Only a foreigner would use that phrase..

Either this came from the hijacker or it didn't, when I was at the Museum symposium, Bruce was adamant that it didn't come from the hijacker,,, this is also problematic..

We know that everyone else was American, and no American would use that phrase, so it is even more difficult to explain the injection of that phrase into the narrative excluding the hijacker.

Some crazy thoughts,
Is it possible that the stewardess knew the hijacker OR subconsciously sensed that he was foreign causing the use of the phrase, "negotiable American currency"?

Northwest Orient Airline did fly some International routes, did the stewardess stay on domestic flights or travel internationally.. did she have experience with foreign passengers?

Did anyone else hear the hijacker speak?

from Kaye
"the most notable line to come out of the Cooper transcripts where passengers on the plane, including the flight attendants, stated that Cooper had no distinguishable accent"

RobertMBlevins

Well, the FBI says the description is accurate. When you read the passenger descriptions, they are varied. Alice, Tina, and Flo Schaffner all picked different combinations from the FBI's Facial ID Catalog.

And I don't care if people laugh about my comment on the whole thing, which is this: I still believe it might be trickier to judge someone's true height while they are inside the confines of an aircraft cabin, especially when they spent most of their time sitting down. (As opposed to standing next to them out in the open at a bus stop maybe) As I said once before, I saw former pro leaguer Bret Boone walk up and down the aisle several times while on a flight to LA. I would have sworn to anyone that he was over six feet tall and near 200 pounds. He looked Big and Tall to me. Easily.

Turns out he's only five foot ten and 180 pounds.

And as has been pointed out to you before when you made that observation........Robert, the point was and is..that Tina had the opportunity to interact with him as they were both standing - so she had a point of comparison. As did the gate attendant and ticket agent. As probably did the other flight attendants. Again they had a point of comparison - did they have to look up to talk to him, straight on, or look down? In the cabin, could Tina look at the top of the luggage compartment and say "he came up to here"? Knowing where someone stacks up in relation to cabin height as both are standing isn't exactly rocket science. Cabin height would be another valid reference point. Bear in mind that these descriptions were captured and documented in the moment.

In your scenario, you were likely sitting down looking up at someone walking down the aisle. From that angle it might very well be likely that you would misjudge someone's height. They don't call em optical "delusions" for nothing. ;):D

Yes, the other passengers - if they noticed him at all - only observed him as they were sitting or as he was sitting. Judging someone's height as they are sitting (if you are not sitting right next to them) might not be so easy - did he have a long torso and short legs, or vice versa? If I were sitting ahead or across from him, how would I know how long his legs were?

(Plus, remember, at the time, according to Carr, most of the passengers had no idea what was going on and really had no reason to study him for a later description **btw.... search for Carr's post about the passengers who noticed Cooper and were able to give a description - and note who is NOT on there). (Not saying he didn't leave out a name due to privacy reasons, just putting it out there as posted)

But back to the point - the other passenger descriptions are not the descriptions that I would put as much credence in as I would the people who had personal interaction with him AND had relative comparison points by sitting or standing next to him.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

FLYJACK

"negotiable American currency",,

Either this came from the hijacker or it didn't, when I was at the Museum symposium, Bruce was adamant that it didn't come from the hijacker,,, this is also problematic..

We know that everyone else was American, and no American would use that phrase, so it is even more difficult to explain the injection of that phrase into the narrative excluding the hijacker.

Some crazy thoughts,
Is it possible that the stewardess knew the hijacker OR subconsciously sensed that he was foreign causing the use of the phrase, "negotiable American currency"?

Northwest Orient Airline did fly some International routes, did the stewardess stay on domestic flights or travel internationally.. did she have experience with foreign passengers?

from Kaye
"the most notable line to come out of the Cooper transcripts where passengers on the plane, including the flight attendants, stated that Cooper had no distinguishable accent"

Not sure where Bruce got his information from..but...

The phrase..from the flight crew's handwritten notes written during the hijacking....was "negotiable currency".

The transcript (305 talking) has the phrase "Wants money in negotiable American currency. Denomination not important".

I will be the first to attest that it is hard to keep all of this stuff straight with all of the misinformation that has been reported over the years.

Edited to add....Bruce has interviewed a lot of folks...was he saying that this was something the crew wrote or said in two different places that the hijacker didn't actually say?

Or was he just contesting the use of the word "American" and saying the hijacker only said "negotiable currency" as per the notes?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***"negotiable American currency",,

Some crazy thoughts,

from Kaye

The phrase..from the flight crew's handwritten notes written during the hijacking....was "negotiable currency".

The transcript (305 talking) has the phrase "Wants money in negotiable American currency. Denomination not important".

I will be the first to attest that it is hard to keep all of this stuff straight with all of the misinformation that has been reported over the years.

Yes, if the hijacker did in fact use that phrase, he would have been a foreigner, so that phrase has to be explained ex the hijacker to maintain an American as a suspect.. Bruce suggested that it was interjected by the crew,, however, that makes less sense as they are all American,, Why would someone other than the hijacker use that phrase??

Something is fishy here?? you can't have it both ways, you can't argue that the crew added it when they are all American AND argue the hijacker didn't say it because he had to be American.

I can't see why an American crew would add the phrase and if they didn't then it came from the hijacker and if the hijacker said it, he is very likely a foreigner.

In other words, it is LESS likely that the crew added the phrase than it coming from the hijacker.

Edit,, Bruce didn't go into detail, but he felt that the phrase didn't come from the hijacker. it was interpreted by the crew.. My deal is, you have to explain away that phrase coming from the hijacker to maintain an American as a suspect.. If you can't explain it away, it points to a foreigner. The explanation is weaker than the phrase coming from the hijacker.

FLYJACK

******"negotiable American currency",,

Some crazy thoughts,

from Kaye

Yes, if the hijacker did in fact use that phrase, he would have been a foreigner, so that phrase has to be explained ex the hijacker to maintain an American as a suspect.. Bruce suggested that it was interjected by the crew,, however, that makes less sense as they are all American,, Why would someone other than the hijacker use that phrase??

Something is fishy here?? you can't have it both ways, you can't argue that the crew added it when they are all American AND argue the hijacker didn't say it because he had to be American.

I can't see why an American crew would add the phrase and if they didn't then it came from the hijacker and if the hijacker said it, he is very likely a foreigner.

In other words, it is LESS likely that the crew added the phrase than it coming from the hijacker.

I hate it when people edit their original posts AFTER I have responded and i see I just did the same thing. Sorry...

I am reposting my edit......

Edited to add....Bruce has interviewed a lot of folks...was he saying that this was something the crew wrote or said in two different places that the hijacker didn't actually say?
(referring to "negotiable currency" from notes and "negotiable American currency" from transcript)

OR... was he just contesting the use of the word "American" and saying the hijacker only said "negotiable currency" as per the notes?

lol...never mind.....I see you did it too.. ;)B|

FLYJACK

negotiable American currency",,

The use of the phrases "front" and "back" chutes are also used to draw inferences about the hijacker.

I don't think we can draw conclusions from that. They may not mean anything. It could just be phrases picked up somewhere. Maybe some other story? Maybe to throw them off?

Do other nations have non-negotiable currency that might lead someone to use that word? (I believe there is non-negotiable US currency -- $100,000 bill was only used for interbank transactions).

MarkBennett

***negotiable American currency",,

The use of the phrases "front" and "back" chutes are also used to draw inferences about the hijacker.

I don't think we can draw conclusions from that. They may not mean anything. It could just be phrases picked up somewhere. Maybe some other story? Maybe to throw them off?

Do other nations have non-negotiable currency that might lead someone to use that word? (I believe there is non-negotiable US currency -- $100,000 bill was only used for interbank transactions).

I am a foreigner and American currency is an international currency accepted and used almost everywhere,, in fact, I have American and Canadian currency in my wallet right now,, It is necessary to distinguish "American" currency in verbal discourse.. I would never use "negotiable" but that is a term a criminal might use. "negotiable" means transferrable..

As a foreigner, I can say absolutely that I would say that phrase without even thinking.. it is automatic.

So, IF the hijacker said "American" currency, he was likely a foreigner, but then why would the American crew add "American" currency to the narrative.

RobertMBlevins

There is no way to tell whether those were Cooper's exact words, or whether it was something the crew said on their own to make sure the FBI didn't play games about the ransom.

Sure, but explain why the crew might add it,,, if they are American,,, the argument makes no sense,, the hijacker didn't say it because he is an American, but the crew added it even though they are American..

something doesn't add up here..