47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Geoger has also contacted Marla to get a list of the questions Blevins asked her . I wonder what kind of trouble Geoger is trying to start this time.

just jumped online to check this forum and find this
baloney!

where do you get this stuff? do you make this up in
your dreams?

GET A LIFE THOMAS.

I have not contacted this Marla in any way shape or
form. I have no list of question for anyone. But I do know you to be a total liar, blatant gossip and rumor spreader, and lying trouble maker. That much is
true. What exactly is your problem?

Im beginning to think everything Jo Weber ever
said about you is true! That is how far you have
fallen. Quit while you are still ahead of Jo by
one inch?

Geoger it's on her Face Book . Jerry

I dont have a Facebook page!

I dont do Facebook.

You and Facebook go _____ yourselves!

I dont know anything about this - and Im not going
to spend one second finding out! Dont believe
everything you read whatever it is - again, I dont
know anything about this and Im not going to spend
two seconds looking into it.

I think 99% of the people involved in this Cooper
SHIT are crazy. And I mean clinically nuts.

Georger : This is what is writen Marla's Face Book" Georgr Thank you for seeing through the BS, Send me your real email address and i will gladly forward the correspondence between Robert Blevins and me so you can post it unedited on DropZone" That is not the whole post Marla made just a portion of it.Anyone on DropZone can go to Marla's Face Book and read it. As for the lie's you continue to post in reference to me needing help you realy should stop it all it does is show the foolishness of your posting. Jerry

As for Marla coming to the Forum it would be nice to have Snow on board, things would realy get interestig then. Snow would actually be a asset to Quade. When Marla apears here you can expect at least a 150+ of her followers/backer's to show.

Agreed on Snowman. He would bring a valuable perspective.

Let's wait and see if a contingency plan is needed (RE: potential sudden mass following).

Best case scenario: individuals/family who have specific, first-hand knowledge and insight contribute helpful information.

Worst case scenario: the Cooper forum posts becomes unnecessarily clogged with eager, albeit uninformed well-wishers and content become difficult to wade through.

(Not that this has never happened previously from time to time).

Green Elf

I just posted a report on my research into Dewey's employment at Boeing. Black ice now covers all approach lanes....

http://themountainnewswa.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/db-cooper-boeing-clams-up-on-employment-record-of-skyjacking-suspect/#more-4349

Could it be a 'policy' against releasing employee info?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

From Bruce's article

Bill Rataczak, the guy actually flying Flight 305, told me that when DB Cooper told him precisely how to position the wing flaps, he knew the skyjacker was very well informed since “the 727 is the only Boeing product with a wing flaps setting of fifteen degrees.”

Is that highlighted statement true? Some planes can set flaps at any angle between zero and max deflection. Don't have my manuals with me.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

377 wrote***

I'm going to talk with Ralph H soon. I want to hear his account of what Tina observed regarding the perceived ease or difficulty Cooper encountered putting his chute on.

Broken record playing........ Duane used the X marked chute on his back to allow him to tie the money on his belly. He tied the chute on with a double chute cord and tied a bunch of knots in succession. The trainer who told him to do this is well known to us all and was a top notch rigger and high altitude jumper. He said this would work but that not many people would know it. He is dislexic and planned the entire caper from a dislexic perspective. Everything is backwards or not as you suspect. Hence, a 'bad' chute on backwards, jump at night, 15 miles west of reported path. Bad guys were good guys, good guys were bad guys. Joke is on you guys! He was not Tommy Gunn. McCoy was Captain Tommy Gunn. (:#)

377 wrote***

I'm going to talk with Ralph H soon. I want to hear his account of what Tina observed regarding the perceived ease or difficulty Cooper encountered putting his chute on.

Broken record playing........ Duane used the X marked chute on his back to allow him to tie the money on his belly. He tied the chute on with a double chute cord and tied a bunch of knots in succession. The trainer who told him to do this is well known to us all and was a top notch rigger and high altitude jumper. He said this would work but that not many people would know it. He is dislexic and planned the entire caper from a dislexic perspective. Everything is backwards or not as you suspect. Hence, a 'bad' chute on backwards, jump at night, 15 miles west of reported path. Bad guys were good guys, good guys were bad guys. Joke is on you guys! He was not Tommy Gunn. McCoy was Captain Tommy Gunn. (:#)

Bob.

Cooper had a good Navy back chute (NB6 or NB8) that had room in the front to lash up a money container. Why on earth would he rig the X marked chest reserve to be worn on his back? Your scenario shows a profound lack of parachute configuration knowledge. I don't think it makes any sense. You don't make it more plausible by endlessly repeating it.

Buy Dan Poynters Parachute Manual. Learn something about rigs. Re-evaluate the story you are telling in light of facts about how parachute rigs are actually configured.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Oops. Marla refers to this forum as jumpzone on FB. I was stationed in OK for a couple of years, and there are a few unique things about the place. The ratio of churches to taverns is very high, for example.

The Lucas systems had 12VDC positive ground electrics. I wish I still had my Sunbeam.

the 727 is the only Boeing product with a wing flaps setting of fifteen degrees.”

Is that highlighted statement true? Some planes can set flaps at any angle between zero and max deflection. Don't have my manuals with me.

Not true, 737 757 767 I know for sure go to 15 and beyond.

the 727 is the only Boeing product with a wing flaps setting of fifteen degrees.”

Rataczak might have been referring to a detent or preset of 15 degrees. Still, I think that 15 degrees is not unique to the 727 in any manner.

Wake up that cute four striper sleeping next to you Airtwardo and ask her for the answer. B|

Rataczak might have been referring to a detent or preset of 15 degrees. Still, I think that 15 degrees is not unique to the 727 in any manner.

Wake up that cute four striper sleeping next to you Airtwardo and ask her for the answer. B|

:D She's on a Lisbon lay-over...;)

Rataczak may have meant that the wing flaps had to be at 15 degrees for the wing tip slats to operate. The 727 had a relatively advanced wing design for its time that included the wing tip slats, leading edge Kreuger flaps, and (I think) tripple slotted trailing edge flaps.

Based on my personal observations riding on 727s, during the climb out after takeoff, the Kreuger flaps would be retracted but the slats would be left out for quite a while. The trailing edge flaps would be retracted to some extent but I don't think they were fully retracted until the slats were also retracted.

I just posted a report on my research into Dewey's employment at Boeing. Black ice now covers all approach lanes....

http://themountainnewswa.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/db-cooper-boeing-clams-up-on-employment-record-of-skyjacking-suspect/#more-4349

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned, but Dewey working at Boeing makes sense. DB Cooper knew a lot about the 727, but didn't know how to work the stairs. It's been asked plenty of times before, "How could he know so much about the 727, but not know how to work the stairs?". This, at least, explains that part of it - if LD is in fact Cooper. I'm not ready to say that he is, but I'm certainly not ready to say he isn't either. I'm not always the greatest judge of character, but Marla seems genuine to me.

Bruce - great job as always.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Part of Marla's story that smells kinda fishy is the comic book part. How did LD get Dan Cooper comics, or tintin, or whatever they were back in Oregon? Possibly he would have been first drawn to them because of the Cooper name. Maybe somebody noticed the name similarity and gave him one.

Comic book subscriptions have been around since 1922. Could he have subscribed after he was first introduced to the book?
The Money Connection

Part of Marla's story that smells kinda fishy is the comic book part. How did LD get Dan Cooper comics, or tintin, or whatever they were back in Oregon? Possibly he would have been first drawn to them because of the Cooper name. Maybe somebody noticed the name similarity and gave him one.

Comic book subscriptions have been around since 1922. Could he have subscribed after he was first introduced to the book?

You would think that once the FBI learned of the comic that they would have checked possible subscriptions in the U.S. There couldn't have been many, if any at all.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Marla's Whole story is fishy. Why is Marla bringing this story to the public and not a family member like LD's wife ECT.The time line for her story doesn't make sense. And where is the FBI Investigator's statement backing up Marla's claims. One thing is for sure the FBI is not closing this case and no finger print match will be found. What new story will Marla come up with next.Jerry

Was this posted on here before? I know I've seen that creepy pic of DB Cooper smokin in the window somewhere.

http://ifanboy.com/articles/exclusive-oni-press-announces-new-ongoing-the-secret-history-of-d-b-cooper/
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Good news: Marla indicated she will be joining Dropzone soon, so we will be able to ask her questions directly.

It's great she's making herself available. This will certainly shorten interview-related turnaround time, and hopefully, to a degree, help to reduce levels of speculation.

I'm looking forward to her additional input in examining Uncle LD's case...while we wait for any official statement from the FBI.

Regarding the vehicle issue, she also made a (FB) statement about Dewey owning a truck, although she thinks the truck was broken down.

She also states that the duck blind was not taken with them in the vehicle on their trip, but was left at the house.

Welcome aboard, Marla...

Green Elf

Just signed in here. Trying to catch up, been a very
busy day. I will try to get to the bottom of whatever
it was JT was talking about, but if your report is true
maybe can address Marla myself here, if need be.

I dont have a Facebook account - dont want one.
So have had no contact with Marla Cooper on
Facebook or anywhere else. I did send out two
emails about ten minutes ago to two people I
trust, who do have Facebook accounts - maybe
they can tell me what JT was talking about on
Facebook. That is literally all I know and Im not
looking foreward to having to deal with this %^&$
whatevr it is -

G.