47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Green its obvious that Jo is telling you to post this BS of yours. So you go right ahead and be part of jo weber fan club. I realy don't care what you think. Jerry

Jo is not telling me to post anything...anything at all. I simply stated what I feel you are doing based upon reading your posts. You come off as a bit of a nut job and a stalker IMHO.

He's not a nut or a stalker. He has (ahem) strong opinions partially based on the fact that he's been searching the SW Washington forests for remains of Cooper for many years. Many. Former US Marine, I believe, survival expert who trained other guys in Alaska. That's the scuttlebutt, anyway. It's all in the Geoff Gray book.'Don't give up reaching for the stars...
just build yourself a bigger ladder.'

And what Geof Gray said about you when I asked
who you were - is not fit to print - and that's a fact,
Jacko.

Turns out he had you nailed, just as others have
described you.

So, you can stop with the Voice orf Authority act,
silly man.

Georger says in part:

'And what Geof Gray said about you when I asked
who you were - is not fit to print - and that's a fact,
Jacko.

Turns out he had you nailed, just as others have
described you.

So, you can stop with the Voice orf Authority act,
silly man...'

Geoff Gray is a nice guy. I've met him and we get along fine. You certainly have nerve saying that.

Im just stating a fact. A fact repeated by Geof Gray
several times, in fact. Maybe both of you are a
couple of liars? Im just staing what Geof Gray said
(his evaluation with examples) on several ocassions
and he was very specific and does not like or trust
you (in the extreme) - Geof seemed to have several
very specific examples in mind. And to be crystal
clear about this, homeboy, I am not the only pone
he gave the same evaluation to. People have shared
notes, silly man. Everyone knows its a risk being
here with you, just as it is Jo Weber. That is why
I have always said you two are similar and the basis
of the comparison.

Compared to the "nerve", ie. gall,. you have
displayed here my saying the above requires no
nerve at all, nor is it inappropriate or untrue, in your
case. Its well deserved and all true. Because nobody
is as stupid as you pretend to be or if they are ...
God help us!

I thought you had settled own but then you attacked
on 9-11 again, of all days, and accused me of
avoiding your question(s) because I said I would be
gone for ten hours (to attend a 9-11 memorial!)?

You and Geof Gray sort it out.

As for the rest of your "shit".

Go fuck yourself.

[
For the record: I have met Geoff Gray. He is a nice guy. We get along fine.

You posted too quick, sillyman.

Better back up and read it all ... corrected and
amended.

You use me being banned as a shield from which
to attack behind! Maybe you will be banned! ?
For your information, sillyman, even Larry got
banned for a brief period here.

If Gray and you get along as you describe then
somebody is a liar and a hypocrit posing for
the media.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You preach about civility but then dont practice
what you preach, Rev. Blevins.

Get off your cross, Blevins!

PS: Just got this from a DZ reader who says:

Quote:
"I took a peek at the DZ tonight. You nailed it.
The reason I pretty much tuned-out is because of
Blevins. Others too. He's an obnoxious prick who
knows everything and the DZ just isn't interesting
anymore with Blevins in the game. There is no
longer any deep-rooted discussions about theories
or evidence, because every time someone tries to
launch one, Blevins jumps in and spoils the
conversation for his own benefit ......... and I don't
even know what the "benefit" would be.....because
Blevins knows almost nothing and according to my
sources Blevins hasn't even sold 300 books. He
can't give them away according to a book dealer in
Seattle. So, Blevins is just happy as shit that he has
any audience of a few from time to time at DZ. I
wish he would keep his off topic BS to himself and
let people alone to talk freely! Seems to be the last
thing he will allow as if he was in charge! Later..
hang in there. "

RobertMBLevins accurately says of himself:

“And I am not the one around here who calls people liars…”

Hmmmmm….. guess I’ll have to take your awesome word for that.

19 June 2011 –“You mean Bernie. He is a proven liar. Liars only have a rep for being liars…”

9 June 2011 –“Geestman will boomerang on you - he already has. He's already been caught in more lies than Pinnochio.”

3 June 2011 – “Bernie is a liar.”

8 April 2011 –“The only thing positive about Bernie is that he is a very good liar.”

6 April 2011 – “Bernie is a liar, and I have proved that beyond a doubt…”

19 March 2011 – “Bernie once told them he hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher. Lie. He said he was gone to sea ten to eleven months at a time for Foss Tugs in Seattle. Lies and more lies.”

26 Jan 2011 –“Then I catch him in a bunch of frickin' lies.”

AWESOME!

<----- And I have to take it for granted that my Dad is 'just missing'. Because I have been schooled by one to believe that all people that go missing in September 1971 (two months prior to the hi-jacking) could not possible have anything to do with this crime, because he is 'missing'.

edited to add: Melvin Wilson actually matches the physical description.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

He's not a nut or a stalker. He has (ahem) strong opinions partially based on the fact that he's been searching the SW Washington forests for remains of Cooper for many years. Many. Former US Marine, I believe, survival expert who trained other guys in Alaska. That's the scuttlebutt, anyway. It's all in the Geoff Gray book.

Two things:

~No such thing as a 'former' Marine.

~And I caught the replay on late night TV last night, don't necessarily agree with all your points but you do relate them well and that is to be commended.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

19 June 2011 –“You mean Bernie. He is a proven liar. Liars only have a rep for being liars…”

9 June 2011 –“Geestman will boomerang on you - he already has. He's already been caught in more lies than Pinnochio.”

3 June 2011 – “Bernie is a liar.”

8 April 2011 –“The only thing positive about Bernie is that he is a very good liar.”

6 April 2011 – “Bernie is a liar, and I have proved that beyond a doubt…”

19 March 2011 – “Bernie once told them he hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher. Lie. He said he was gone to sea ten to eleven months at a time for Foss Tugs in Seattle. Lies and more lies.”

26 Jan 2011 –“Then I catch him in a bunch of frickin' lies.”

13 Sept 2011 - "Why did Bernard Geestman (alleged
accomplice) say on History Channel that he thought
Kenny was the hijacker...AFTER he called the book a
work of fiction and me a liar? "

So Geestman is a wholeaale liar, but is also one of
Blevins primary witnesses and telling the truth (on
the one ocassion).

This is an example of how Blevin's analysis is
deeply flawed and a house of cards.

What is being registered by Blevins truth analysis?
Truth and the truth of Geestman, or Blevin's
personal feelings at being jerked around by
Geestman! ? Because it is obvious Blevins plays it
both ways, depending on the situation. What is
missing is an independent measure of truth and
consistency in Blevins truth-detector process. And
its all Blevins and nobody else. I suspect Geestman
is actually irrelevant in Blevins' truth process. It
could be anybody! The trigger seems to be lack
of cooperation (or tangling with) Mr. Blevins. That's
all it takes. That means there is no analysis at all.
(Just as there was no real analysis in Dvorak &
Myers's work). It's a common error that amateur
truth sleuths make coupled with "Large Claims"!

The same thing applies to the "25-reasons". These
are not "reasons" which have any causative or logical
force based on proven facts, but mere "personal
opinions, reactions, and allegations" on Blevins'
part.

Kenny was a convenient target. He couldnt talk
back - he's dead! If Geestman trully was Kenny's
friend, that may be one of the actual "reasons" for
Geestman's responses/reactions to Blevins. To wind
up in someone's History Channel Decoded Show
only makes matters worse. It's amazing Geestman
showed up at all. But Teddy stood his ground and
got interviewed also. There must be a pattern at
work! They can't both be DB Cooper for prime time
sweeps ? - of course they can.

Another fact reflecting honesty and intelligence was also from 6 April 2011:

“Katy Watson, aka Bernie's ex, ran the Ititerod, was the first female to drive four Clydesdales abreast…”

I’m not real quick on the uptake on so many things (code for everything) that I find myself frequently researching stuff that most would consider boring and arcane. Like this governing body that records the people who were first to drive draft animals of various quantities.

If ‘Katy’ is in her 80’s that would put her birth year in the 20’s or 30’s which was deep within the industrial revolution. I would assume (assume that is) that long before that time many women had handled draft animals of numbers far greater than four. Obviously this would not be a configuration for road travel (laughs) but something associated with a farm implement (plows for all you suburban pukes, just like all cattle are called cows).

Sure enough women were bringing in the hay (or should I say sheaves? (laughs even more)) by completing work while men folk were at war, bucking hay or recovering from a farm related injury.

I don’t think the first woman to drive Clydesdales four abreast was born in the twentieth century but the sophisticates populating the twenty first century will likely gobble it up like oats at the bottom of the bag.

Of course I could be wrong on this subject, which is why I will spend some time searching for a service that will catch the monkeys flying out of my butt if that is the case.

Robert Blevins said

So what the heck are we subjecting ourselves to this crazy game for?

Cause, like the rest of us you are now addicted. :)
And....

This is my last posting at Dropzone for some time to come.

Deja vu. How can you even post that when you came back and edited your post? ;)

I agree that some posts to you have been designed to inflame. Unfortunately, instead of ignoring those, you bite. School boy silliness which you respond to in kind.
You also make some leaps of logic that some folks challenge. But hey - most of us are equal opportunity challengers - so get over it. :)
Plus you have to admit that you give as good as you get and not always in response. As I recall, you've nicked first blood on some folks pretty good yourself.

You know, when Christiansen first came on the radar I thought there were some interesting coincidences as relates to Cooper. After finding out more, maybe not so much, but hey, he's in the lexicon now so there's no going back.

In a nutshell: Like 377, I find it hard to trust someone that sets up a tent by that beautiful river in what looks like a prime fishing spot and doesn't flip a fly rod into the water :)
You've made some good posts to the thread and some asinine ones - just like most of the rest of us. Just saying... you might as well hang around. Cause - also like the rest of us -- you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. B|:)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Smokin99 said it well Robert.

Don't let flamers run you out of town. You live here, you're a local.

Cool off over the weekend and come back for a visit next week.

I hope you'll reconsider your decision about Portland and Ariel. I was thinking of coming and wanted to say hi and buy you a beer.

Geoff asked if I would talk at his symposium. I am thinking about it. I would limit my talk to hardware, i.e. Jet jumps, C9s, Paracommanders, NB6 and NB8 rigs, etc. I've jumped from a jet and jumped old military gear. I can talk about that stuff. Speculating about Cooper's ID is kinda pointless.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

He's not a nut or a stalker. He has (ahem) strong opinions partially based on the fact that he's been searching the SW Washington forests for remains of Cooper for many years. Many. Former US Marine, I believe, survival expert who trained other guys in Alaska. That's the scuttlebutt, anyway. It's all in the Geoff Gray book.

I think Jerry is US Army retired, Special Forces.

Sheridan Peterson was a Marine.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

Wether he is a retired Marine, Special Forces or a Park Ranger doesn't friggin matter to me. He still comes off as a stalker IMHO. Regardless of what one thinks of Jo Webber she still is an old woman who doesn't deserved to be tracked down like a wild animal to the point where she feels threatened.

Blevins wrote

Wether he is a retired Marine, Special Forces or a Park Ranger doesn't friggin matter to me. He still comes off as a stalker IMHO. Regardless of what one thinks of Jo Webber she still is an old woman who doesn't deserved to be tracked down like a wild animal to the point where she feels threatened.

Are you giving a speech in Portland also?

Blevins wrote

Are you giving a speech in Portland also?

No, won't be giving any speech at Portland.

People have shared
notes, silly man. Everyone knows its a risk being
here with you, just as it is Jo Weber. That is why
I have always said you two are similar and the basis
of the comparison.

Georger you have stepped over the line. Why are you and others at risk to be here with Jo Weber? IT is the OTHER way round. I am at Risk being here with JT and other nut cases.

Remember I have had more than one threat from others who post here - past and current. In the case of old past poster the message was sent via my regular email and it was specific.

I don't understand why you get so out of sorts when you disagree with others. Blevins had been trying to NOT talk about Christainsen and the book and just to remain in the loop. Yes, I got tired of the retoric, but if I didn't want to read it in it's entirety - I didn't.

What I cannot and will not ignore is certain parties who call me names and make threats. If it turns out Weber was Cooper you and JT and a lot of others will be eating not crow, but your own vomit!

If the FBI would PROVE to me Duane was not Cooper - I would accept that, but they have NOT produced on piece of evidence to support their decision made in 1998. I have produce more circumstanctial evidence regarding Weber than anyone has ever produced on any subject.

So far it has only been my word, but wait and see what is happening. Volunteers are actually proving some of the circumstancial things. The FBI never looked at the complete picture regarding Weber which was fragmented by multiple agents over the yrs, plus the fact I jumped all over the place and NO one agent was able to follow my rants. It has taken the logical order of trained individuals and others who know the Cooper Story in order to be able to do this.

So far they have proven that I was DEAD on with my story about the trip and the things that happened in 1980 before Duane left CO. Then there are things that happened during the last 5 yrs of his life. What will it prove - that JO WEBER never made any of it up. I had never researched the date with back-up data and then take that information back to a specific incident that involved others - such as in 3 incidents - the law.

Proving I never lied about these things - is very important to me. JT had an agenda when he kept telling me that the places I described did NOT exist. I think his agenda was to be the one who found Cooper and make Mr. H proud of him. The only way he could reach this goal was to make sure I was discredited or deceased. He has shorten my life, but I am not dead YET.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Another fact reflecting honesty and intelligence was also from 6 April 2011:

“Katy Watson, aka Bernie's ex, ran the Ititerod, was the first female to drive four Clydesdales abreast…”

I assume somebody wont say later: 'that was eight
Clydesdales'. Let's settle for four. My cousin Jenny
Powell worked at Busch Gardens while she was in
pre med at St Louis. Let me call Jenny and see if
she knows anything about women driving
Clydesdales a breast. Its just one more factoid
I had never planned on researching, in my life.

How many Katy's driving Clydesdales did Bernie
drive a breast? Kazantzakis said: 'There is only one
woman in the universe and each women is all
women". So maybe Bernie had his hands full??
Have no fear. I will not go where Orange was
headed when 'didnt get none' was brought up ?
Since permutations and language seem to matter
to some people. Didnt get none what? more
Clydesdales? Found out Bernie had never read
Kazantzakis to discover the secret of olive oil and
crucificions?

First person to drive 4 Clydesdales: Must be
tantamount to an SAT score ? Why does it matter?
Katy. Barb Dayton. Clydesdales. Science Friday. Did
Tom or Gray find evidence of Clydesdales on the tie?

I will make note of the fact no Katy or Bernie or
Clydesdale hair has ever been found on the tie -
so far as I know! Maybe that is the next
breakthrough to be announced - at Portland!
(c 2011 Portland) Nikos Kazantzakis and CB sponge
found on tie! HOPA! You heard it here first - social
media at work.

Now Jo must incorporate CB's and Greeks into her
story.

Silly Jo.. quit calling the wrong person in Mt Vernon
Iowa. ITS NOT ME. You are harassing the wrong
person!

Georger wrote:

...and CB sponge
found on tie!

CB sponge? Hmmm.

Duane's alleged CB "handle" (World's Greatest Jock Carrier) is still a puzzle. Must be code. Jo is adept at decoding, so have at it Jo. 10-4?

I did find a few interesting images of women doing pretty hefty work around the turn of the century which may dispel the delicate blooms which have been portrayed by Hollywood westerns. Who am I kidding, no they won’t. Ninety percent of what Americans know comes straight from the TV. Sorry about that, I had a weak moment.

Women were driving oxen (cows for the suburbanites), horses, carriages and cargo all over the west. But I could not find one that had a woman, driving Clydesdales, four abreast, in Washington, pulling a sulky, on a Saturday, who had a Reuben for lunch, had a dog named Terrible Herbst and was a Druid.

So ‘Katy’ (Bernie’s wife) could be telling the truth. However there are no extra monkeys in my home.

I did find a few interesting images of women doing pretty hefty work around the turn of the century which may dispel the delicate blooms which have been portrayed by Hollywood westerns. Who am I kidding, no they won’t. Ninety percent of what Americans know comes straight from the TV. Sorry about that, I had a weak moment.

Women were driving oxen (cows for the suburbanites), horses, carriages and cargo all over the west. But I could not find one that had a woman, driving Clydesdales, four abreast, in Washington, pulling a sulky, on a Saturday, who had a Reuben for lunch, had a dog named Terrible Herbst and was a Druid.

So ‘Katy’ (Bernie’s wife) could be telling the truth. However there are no extra monkeys in my home.

A vanity tale, in any event.

Re: Robert M Blevins. I read this everyday and I can tell you that he is one of the few on here that does not appear to come from a trailer park.

I just spent the last 30 minutes on here reading "go fuck yourself" and other useless comments.

If everyone that posts on this thread would read DROPZONE.COM INCIDENT REPORTS you can see how skydivers who are educated and from trailer parks can have a discussion and share thoughts and facts.
I guess our discussions are dealing with real life situations that may save a life. So we don't play such childish games with words.
I have not ever read a Blevins post on here that was threatening or displaying fowl language. Good for him !
So since you can get away with it ONLY on this thread I would like to tell Georger and Green to GO F@#K YOURSELF. Nice huh !
CAN'T Wait to see the replies, Let's get down and dirty in the trailer park tonight. Break out all of those GED'S and let's do it ! Let;s all talk about everything but D B Cooper and call each other names all night!
My guess is the FBI has asked DZ.com to leave this thread open so they can pick through all of the fighting and maybe get a small detail here and there.
DZ.com would have shut this thread down long ago.

Have any of you ever heard of agreeing to disagree?