47 47
quade

DB Cooper

YOU want to give CUDOS to an agent who made an ASS out of himself by stating on the FBI Official Page the DAN COOPER Comics where involved and also taking credit for this discovery without ever mentioning he obtained this false information from a bunch of people posting on a thread! It was removed only AFTER I made a complaint to the FBI on it Web site...I TOLD them exactly where this Cooper Comic thing came from - a poster by the name of SNOWMMAN!

THis is the kind of CRAP Carr put out about the case - he was only trying to make himself sound important. The way he handled himself on every clip I saw - was to impress the public -it was ALL about HIM and not about investigating Cooper.

The above are your perceptions; not reality. Agent
Carr and the FBI had every right to publish info
about the Cooper Comic, since it theoretically linked
with the known signatory on the flight ticket: Dan
Cooper, and more.

Everyone including Carr acknowledged Snowmman
who discovered the Cooper Comic.

I thought Larry was very fair with you, both
professionally and personally. I thought your actions
were completely selfish and uncalled for, and
counterproductive to you personally.

This is all old ground and hindsight now, in any
event.

Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. showed me a Dan Cooper comic book and explained the origin of the hijacker name he gave to Duane Weber at the beginning of Project Norjak when Mac searched out Duane at Jefferson and got him released. I have the whole sequence of events exactly as McCoy stated it. It appears to be consistent with what has been stated here. Just that nobody can prove anything. Nor do they WANT to. And THIS IS the truth. PPPPLLLLLFFFFTTTT! Bite me.

In Reply To
Felix Baumgartner's balloon has been inflated and he is very close to launch. Go to the Red Bull Stratos site for the video.

Robert99

Baumgartner launched at 8:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time.

Robert99

This is actually being broadcast live on Discovery Channel.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

you better watch what you say Knoss, people are watching you from the outside!!!! stay away like you have been doing !!!

The PM's are out of hand.

The e-mail came to me, period. No you can not see it, no you can not e-mail the person. If true, I will gladly hep them.
If true, a couple of you will be served.
If true, a third party who has been watching you all in this thread will "win".

It is just a mater of truth. If you told a fable, stretched the truth, or insulted or implicated some one in in e FELONY, you made the mistake and will live with it.

If the e-mail is true.

I for one hope it is.

Matt
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

you better watch what you say Knoss, people are watching you from the outside!!!! stay away like you have been doing !!!

The e-mail came to me, period. No you can not see it, no you can not e-mail the person. If true, I will gladly hep them.

It is just a mater of truth. If you told a fable, stretched the truth, or insulted or implicated some one in in e FELONY, you made the mistake and will live with it.

If the e-mail is true.

I for one hope it is.

Matt

I have never had intention to harm or implicate anyone, as stated frequently. I am on the side of truth, and not willing to intentionally mis-state facts. As Carr stated, if true there is no case. I know this to be the situation without question. These are a bunch of good guys, not criminals, a catch 22.

Is telling the real truth wrong? I was taught to always tell the truth, it is the best thing to do. Now the truth as a good thing is not a good thing??? HUH?? Explain??

Bob, you have nothing to do with truth, if you were trying to be honest you would have put this story out into the public, instead of farting around on a parachute jump site.

you have sworn a million times to your truth, once the lawyers get a hold of you, the real truth of Bob Knoss will surface!!

you have constantly implicated public figures involving them in a FELONY by stating they are covering up and with holding evidence. you have repeatedly named Rataczak as TOG and being part of how the money was to be split.

you keep forgetting you are leaving a trail on this thread and implicating people such as O'hara, Himmelsbach and continue to claim Richard Floyd McCoy is still live.

what you tried to tell the FBI and Grey a while back is nothing to what you state today! your time is coming to an end very soon! one way or another.

your failure to comply to direct questions tells the story!

what will you do once the Lawyers confront you Bob? go silent again?????????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

If the e-mail is true.

I for one hope it is.

Matt

I have never had intention to harm or implicate anyone, as stated frequently. I am on the side of truth, and not willing to intentionally mis-state facts. As Carr stated, if true there is no case. I know this to be the situation without question. These are a bunch of good guys, not criminals, a catch 22.

Is telling the real truth wrong? I was taught to always tell the truth, it is the best thing to do. Now the truth as a good thing is not a good thing??? HUH?? Explain??

more garble from Bob, you need to go public Bob if you think your story is true! I call it 100% garbage! I gave you an option to go public and you refused! then Lawyers come into play and you disappear?

you are full of crap Bob, period, dot, end! if you are not full of crap! you need to back your statements! which you have always had trouble doing!

none of the names you implicate has had any chance what so ever to speak on there behalf! that is one side Bob!

what you tried to tell the FBI and Grey a while back is nothing to what you state today!

You have assumed much I do not agree with. Not the case at all. Facts don't change, people do. I will only speak to law enforcement.

your not going to have much of a choice soon Bob, how long did you think you could throw names around of public figures and not expect legal action?

you have fumbled everything you say all the way down to your own past!

where are the oil pipelines along the Columbia Mr truth?
how could Janet see a man on the stairs of a plane at 10,000 when you yourself put him on the ground before she could see him? anything Mr truth?

I got plenty more Mr truth......need some more that you will refuse to answer?

I needed to mow the yard but it's been raining all day, I got time dude!

what you tried to tell the FBI and Grey a while back is nothing to what you state today!

You have assumed much I do not agree with. Not the case at all. Facts don't change, people do. I will only speak to law enforcement.

your not going to have much of a choice soon Bob, how long did you think you could throw names around of public figures and not expect legal action?

how could Janet see a man on the stairs of a plane at 10,000 when you yourself put him on the ground before she could see him? anything Mr truth?

I got plenty more Mr truth......need some more that you refuse to answer?

The things you mention have all been gone over with a fine tooth comb by professionals much more versed in cover-up than I could ever be be in uncovering. I'm not an Agent, I'm a witness, selected by McCoy and fed information by McCoy for his protection, should I be needed. They opted not to use me. McCoy told me a lot more about his activities than just Project Norjack. They can not be told. At what point is it OK to tell or not tell? Mac said to go ahead a tell it. "IF you are smart you will figure it out." I really wish he hadn't told me, now. I just don't like hearing the lies I hear about what never did happen. Better not to say anything than to make up lies. Some of this stuff I actually saw and heard myself, other stuff was just told to me by McCoy. All in all, my story exhonorates any criminal activity by any of the people you mention. My take on your comments is that you are just trying to keep the truth quiet. Right?

answer the following, I give two hoots about a fine tooth comb!

O'Hara's position in this cover up?
Rataczack's position in this cover up? (aka TOG)
Ralph Himmelsbach's position in this cover up?

explain how David Haapala had or has a communication company?
explain how Bernie Haapala's name was even brought up?

explain the flight path being 15 miles off?
explain why you shifted everything on your map?

this is just a taste of your BS, answer the questions! without side tracking BS you always try! ANSWER, ANSWER, ANSWER Mr truth!!!

I have a 100% guarantee you will fail this by side tracking or claiming you only heard this, remember you were the "Book keeper" ANSWER!!!!!

unlike the names mentioned above, you have the option to speak!!!

for the record, you have never answered the questions about your map or the oil pipeline, another lie!

and there you have it, Bob is off line now.....what shock!

He is being looked at, by those he says he will only talk to, but they aren't looking at a whistle blower. A criminal of a different sort.

Glad he is back, it helps a lot! Makes this easy!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Baumgartner does it! He never took a single tumble or spin on the way down. There was some question about visor fogging, but that disappeared as he got lower. Looked like he turned into the wind at the end and his landing was a three-step walk. Then he fell to his knees and hung his head for a moment as the tracking guys ran over to him. I got a quick picture of him just after he landed and did an even quicker article.

That guy has nerves of friggin' steel, no doubt of it. His 128,000 foot jump record will probably last for....EVER.

Baumgartner DID spin on the way down (about a minute into the freefall). But he was able to stop it.

The spinning had been expected and there were cheers in the mission control room when he managed to get it stopped and stabilized in a head down position.

That the spinning started at that particular time means, at least to me, that he was closing in on Mach 1 and was in the transonic aerodynamics flow regime.

Did Baumgartner actually exceed Mach 1? I kind of doubt it, but he probably got very, very close to it. But actually getting past Mach 1 is a really big problem for something as un-aerodynamic as the human body.

Robert99

Baumgartner does it! He never took a single tumble or spin on the way down. There was some question about visor fogging, but that disappeared as he got lower. Looked like he turned into the wind at the end and his landing was a three-step walk. Then he fell to his knees and hung his head for a moment as the tracking guys ran over to him. I got a quick picture of him just after he landed and did an even quicker article.

That guy has nerves of friggin' steel, no doubt of it. His 128,000 foot jump record will probably last for....EVER.

Actually I was watching the live broadcast on Discovery and I saw a HELL of a lot of spinning.. I was getting worried because he was not saying anything and breathing very hard on the sound feed during that...

Still a GREAT jump.. Go Felix... can't wait for the full video from the cameras he was wearing.:)

He is being looked at, by those he says he will only talk to, but they aren't looking at a whistle blower. A criminal of a different sort.

Glad he is back, it helps a lot! Makes this easy!

Matt

Mr Truth seems to always lay low when things like this come up B|

Sure. They just need to confirm it, the numbers running around are all over the place, 733, 829, 931, hut hut hike!

Kudos to Felix, Joe, and the whole Red Bull crew!

Now back to Cooper! (the Bonfire has a few threads about Felix)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Sure. They just need to confirm it, the numbers running around are all over the place, 733, 829, 931, hut hut hike!

Kudos to Felix, Joe, and the whole Red Bull crew!

Now back to Cooper! (the Bonfire has a few threads about Felix)

Matt

Brian Utley is quoted on CNN as saying that the maximum Mach Number was 1.24. Don't hold your breath until that number is confirmed!

I look forward to seeing such things as the altitude, temperature, etc., at which the Mach Number was supposedly exceeded.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins asks:

” Saw a prelim data report: says Felix reached Mach 1.24, or approximately 944 miles an hour. Can this really be possible?”

NO!

For a person to achieve a speed of 1.24 mach where it equated to 944 mph, they would have to be at ‘sea level’. An unlikely altitude for any skydiver. Here’s a cheat sheet:

http://www.fighter-planes.com/jetmach1.htm

If the prelim report carries those calculations, then it was crafted by a car salesman or someone who watched too much TV. It was a rare and refreshing moment to hear Felix explain that he didn’t feel nutin when he broke the sound barrier. Most are conditioned to hear how he penetrated some gaseous and foggy shockwave, just before creating something that blowed up real good. But they usually lose interest in favor of another Bud Light then ponder what happened to the UFOs in Roswell.

RobertMBlevins asks:

” Saw a prelim data report: says Felix reached Mach 1.24, or approximately 944 miles an hour. Can this really be possible?”

NO!

For a person to achieve a speed of 1.24 mach where it equated to 944 mph, they would have to be at ‘sea level’. An unlikely altitude for any skydiver. Here’s a cheat sheet:

http://www.fighter-planes.com/jetmach1.htm

If the prelim report carries those calculations, then it was crafted by a car salesman or someone who watched too much TV. It was a rare and refreshing moment to hear Felix explain that he didn’t feel nutin when he broke the sound barrier. Most are conditioned to hear how he penetrated some gaseous and foggy shockwave, just before creating something that blowed up real good. But they usually lose interest in favor of another Bud Light then ponder what happened to the UFOs in Roswell.

Here's another "articule" for Newsvine - 4 clydesdale
abreast at mach 4 descending from spacey wavey
Red Minitruck Baloon. Natsure can do anything, on
Newsvine!

Here’s a bonus math problem for those that believe Flight 305 could have been off course for some unknown number of miles, but can’t figure any potential limits. It’s a brain teaser that could be used with great pedantic effect at work tomorrow, cuz chicks dig, guys who dig maths.

There was a series of goals which were on the ‘Red Bull Stratos’ list of things to accomplish:

1. Set a new altitude record for skydiving.

2. Achieve mach-plus in a freefall.

3. Break the freefall time record.

What we have here is the old equation about Good, Fast and Cheap….. pick two. You can’t have all three….. or do we?

So do the lines cross where achieving mach (going way fast) would eliminate the ability to break the longest freefall (which favors going wicked slower)? Were they ever separate and equally achievable goals from FL1200 (I made up the FL as they only go to three digits) to BFE, New Mexico (KROW Field Elevation 3,671)?

It’s so science-y!

Georger: Go whine to Red Bull. They're the ones who put up those speed numbers.

HUH!?

Speed numbers?

Well, since virtually every post where you comment on something I've said is an insult...I accidentally mixed up you and Farf. An understandable error, considering your history.

Farf: Go whine to Red Bull...etc. B|

Blevins: Maybe you should go back to Red Bull, read the numbers, then re-read Farf's post and maybe you'll get what he means.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Georger: Go whine to Red Bull. They're the ones who put up those speed numbers.

HUH!?

Speed numbers?

Well, since virtually every post where you comment on something I've said is an insult...I accidentally mixed up you and Farf. An understandable error, considering your history.

Farf: Go whine to Red Bull...etc. B|

Blevins: Maybe you should go back to Red Bull, read the numbers, then re-read Farf's post and maybe you'll get what he means.

Blevins, Before you start accepting the "Mach plus" number from Red Bull as "Revealed Truth From On High", please answer a few simple questions to help alleviate my ignorance on the subject.

1. What is the definition of "Mach Number"?

2. What is the speed of sound in a vacuum?

3. What is the speed of sound in a "near vacuum"?

4. Is speed of sound "measured directly" or is it "calculated"?

5. What is the temperature in a vacuum?

6. What is the temperature in a "near vacuum"?

7. How is temperature in a vacuum or near vacuum determined?

8. Are factors such as "g" (the acceleration due gravity) and "R" (the universal gas constant) used either directly or indirectly in determining the speed of sound?

9. Are any of the factors used in determining the speed of sound a function of altitude, temperature, or any other physical parameter that was encountered in today's jump?

I look forward to your detailed answers.

Robert99

I cannot remember the name of the program and right now I don't care. I have files about how that system was set up and the dates and the facts - it took yrs to get all the states up-to-date.

Not all old records were added. I will say for certain that in 1971 - most OLD records were NOT with in the system.

The FBI was more interested in getting the violent crimes and recent records into the system - they NEVER did imput some prison records into the system
Some were just too old and had to be manually put into the system because the original file was just that a paper file. If I remember correctly if a record was 30 yrs old it was ignored till a later date and some not at all.
No urgency to place records in the system of deceased - that was counter productive for the purpose the system was developed for.

In 1995 when Duane died
His last conviction was 1966 and that was 29 yrs. The destruction of files as I remember it are if they are over 35 yrs...the paperwork can be destroyed in lieu of a brief note in the Central System.

The FBI REFUSED to allow me access to the Jefferson file until the actual files had been destroyed at 35 yrs. THEN Carr says you can get it on the computer - BULL CRAP. For 6 yrs I begged to see that file - but I was NOT the widow of John Collins....they knew exactly what I was after. I begged for that file! WE spent a lot of money trying to get that file BEFORE destruction.

The Canon FILE we managed to get just on destruction cusp. It was acquired before the dead line in 1998/99...they had NOT destroyed the file - hence the sign-in and out, plus the extra pictures.

The SanQentin/Folsom - file was just a summary - as the back file had already been destroyed. Therefore it was puzzle figuring out the codes left on one page.

The McNeil - A woman actually went into the archives to see if the detail files still existed. What she found actually made the System look terrible. They had NEVER verified Weber's birthdate and had his birthdate incorrect by several yrs. The details had been destroyed...but the errors the FBI ignored in their investigation of WEBER screamed that the FAMILY had told me the truth and the FBI did NOT even catch the error of birthdates.

The FBI DID NOT look at the system that existed in McNeil during that time at the end of the war. I gave you guys a BRIEF history lesson regarding McNeil a few pages back.

Since you guys seem to want to waste time repeating things already discussed and investigated to death - go ahead. Someone within this forum verified that the SYSTEM was NOT all in place in 1971 or 1978. It was into the 80's and still there were flaws and records never entered....and some never would be.

I would later receive details involved in the SYSTEM - The Government WANTED to make people think it was further along than it really was - (supposedly a crime deterent for repeat offenders). I guess this worked for Weber - when he skyjacked a plane and as a repeat offender was arrested in 1976 - an offense with his priors that should have put him away for a long time (IF THE SYSTEM HAD WORKED and/or implemented at 100%)!

Some of you seem to ignore this - Cooper was Print phobic.
Now was this ACTUALLY STATED by a WITNESS or was this just GRAY making a good STORY?Just a story or was this a REAL fact never disclosed to the public?

I won't argue the point anymore - because I have been there and done that. I suggest that you guys talk to some of the OLDsters (if you can find any of the from the 60's who developed the program and those later who were responsible for inputing the data). SUGGESTION: Find a 1978 input data person who actually worked these files.

The one I found retired in the late 1980's and I was told that some files would never be put into the system. CLASSIFIED and/ or too old or subject DECEASED.

THE GOVERNMENT WANTED THE CRIMINALS TO THINK - it was solid and that everything was there - that was propaganda to deter repeat offenders. It worked in some cases.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99: Already been to school, and you aren't my teacher. If you have a different velocity or whatever, just say so. Sure, I'll buy it.

How about this: He jumped from REALLY REALLY high and landed somewhere in the New Mexico desert without killing himself. On the way down, he was probably going REALLY FRIGGIN' FAST. (*laughs*)

Edit: Link to the last 14 minutes of the jump at YouTube. Maybe if you bounce a radar beam off Felix's image in the video, you can determine his exact speed. You never know.

You guys kill me sometimes, you really do.

*Goes back to Sunday Night Football*

Blevins, What the heck? You claim to be a teacher of writing or whatever to the children of Auburn, or at least those that find their way to the Auburn theater.

Now a genuine student seeking knowledge (meaning me) has been flipped off by you. I AM disappointed.

Robert99