47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BOTH answers are correct. According to email messages I have received from the Seattle FBI, the DNA on the tie can eliminate a suspect, but the nature of the profile cannot positively match a suspect. Whatever that means...don't blame the messenger boy, please.

Well, if the "messenger boy" doesnt even have the
right message, doesnt know what the message is
or means, then of what value is his message he
keeps harping to the crowd, and what should we do
with this person that keeps announcing "messages"
in behalf of the Almighty ! ?

Should the nation make great plans and go to war on the words of a dunce and his gossip? (Winston
Churchill)

:S

Georger says in part:

'Geof Gray ID'd you perfectly. "SMALL MAN
SYNDROME. Completely untrustworthy ..... ".

Sir, that is an outright LIE. And it's Geoff with TWO 'f's'.

Really, Mr. Blevins? Then go back and read your own
posts this evening, Direct proof in your own words
and tactics tonight, of precisely what Geoff Gray said
about you.

So, we no longer need Geoff Gray's word for
anything - right?

Good luck to you and Geoff Gray. Who is mentoring
who?

:ph34r:

I see once again a bunch of childish jibber coming out of you typed mouth, by not answering the questions tells us all you are full of hot air Bob.

It's not my position to find your proof that is no where to be found, you are lying and have been caught more times than one can count.

I don't have to prove nothing Bob, what I have proven in the past is that you lied about your exam/Induction because you got it backwards and your little milk theory doesn't work either! "Got Milk!"

keep making a fool of yourself Bob thinking you have all the cards! all you are holding is Jokers! there is an ace hiding in the deck and it's about to be shown!

Let us not forget your BS story about how you said Flying Cloud changed it's name B|;):D

There you go again. Mis-quotes, wrong information, trying in vain to discredit one of two (sometimes Jo) factual sources on this forum. What I have stated is true. You do not have the facts, so you assume so incorrectly. You are the joke, not me. Bernie Haapala was FAA and twice my age, not a University classmate. David Haapala was a NW pilot and a friend of Bill's. Eggface! Ignorant. Coverup instituter. And what my dog thinks. And you are always wrong. WHY? Obvious. Very obvious. AGENDA!!!

I do not lie about this case. It is a crime to lie to the FBI. Why would I risk that penalty without purpose? (deleted expletives expressing concerns for your associative mental sourcing.)

There must be something going on. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids on a blog.

I had forgotten that Georger was a JW also, but I do NOT understand the bickering that goes on between a bunch of adults. I do not understand the animosity between Georger and Blevins nor Matthew Clines' sarcasm toward me.

Maybe it is the atmosphere lately and the stars! Hurricances, earth quakes, body parts stored in public storage facility, politicians misusing words, secret information leaks, illegal immigrants getting drivers licenses (I was a denied a drivers license under a name I have used for 34 yrs), drive by shootings, senseless murders, ID theft, nurses infecting innocent patients and now you guys stay at each others throats.

Speaking of the sky. Did anyone look up at the milky way toward slightly NW. I do not know what I say, but perhaps Georger could tell us.

I saw stars with orangy colors peeking out of the milky way - seem to be moving. NO not a craft this was in or behind the milky way.

Gold Dartings in a circle behind the millky way or within it. Perhaps I was seeing things as my eyes have aged very poorly.
Even with glasses I sometimes see things double, but I was seeing all of the other markings I have come to recognize over the yrs.

I stood out there for several minutes - it was like the approaching storm was enchancing the skies.

When we all agree to disagree in ways that are not nice - perhaps we need to go OFF subject for a little while.

Seems like Jerry Thomas has stepped out at least for the time being. Georger kept acting like he was rushing around - made it sound like a hush hush thing regarding Cooper.

Georger makes statements that makes one think he is actually involved in the investigation of Cooper and privey to FBI information, but then in the next post - he is acting like a spoiled kid. Belvins does the same thing, but Belvins is polite with his rebuttals.

Mrsshutter and Farflung are objective and yet interesting. We rarely hear from 377. Sailshaw and Robt 99 are in a rut. Parrothead obviously reads what is being written in the thread and obviously a lot of writers read the thread....seems like Scott and Scott stopped using the thread for souces in their TV programs.
Everything they were involved in the last 2 yrs - you would catch phrases used first in this thread and ideas bounced around in the thread. As soon as I heard the prhases on a program I would look for their names...now I can't record things so I can play them back.

Wonder what has happened to Bruce Smith and Galen Cook?

I was just trying to keep you historically and factually correct. You tend to read too much in to some post, and tend to react to every post like it is meant for you only. You started the thread, but it is no longer about you.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Sailshaw proved his cognitive ability with:

“I say: The DNA on the tie and tie clasp are not know to be from DB Cooper and could have been from his girl friend that dressed him the morning of the caper.”

Where does one begin with this? So sailshaw wants the world to know that the DNA from the tie and clasp is not capable of even narrowing down the person’s gender. Astonishing. Truly astonishing. Mmmm good banana, gooood banana.

Other than TV (where America gets 99.999% of its education) I’ve not witnessed this ritual where the female of the human species constantly assists the male with donning his neckwear. It was used as a vehicle for conversation on ‘Leave it to Beaver’ so that makes it part of reality. I’ve never been ‘helped’ with my ties, shoes or any activities in the bathroom, but then I’m young and strong where things like Depend undergarments are the punch line to a joke, instead of being framed in a euphemism of ‘auxiliary butt warmer’ which sailshaw is so familiar. B-a-n-a-n-a good.

Sailshaw continues to dazzle with:

“To compare the DNA from the stamps/envelope flaps with Sheridan Peterson would show that Sheridan was not in Nepal as his perfect alibi indicated. Caught in this lie to the FBI he could be sent to jail for the rest of his life or bargain with to get him to confess to the DB Cooper crime and solve this old puzzler.”

Oh dear, now I have navigate this warped and twisted wreck which is posing as a dung heap. If only it actually looked that good. I’ll try to monkey around with it as see what can be made of it, because I’m cool.

Apparently sailshaw has always held that whoever created this ‘Playboy letter’ IS DB Cooper. For you see his is willing to send Sheridan to ‘Camp Pounded Ass’ for the rest of his life if his DNA matches that which in on either the stamps or envelope flap. I feel this explains sailshaw’s venom, anger and terminal butthurt when he tried to infer that a black tie was mentioned in the Playboy letter, and was called out for conduct becoming a douche.

Hey remember the girlfriend or wife or whoever that handled Cooper’s tie? You should, I just wrote about it a few paragraphs ago, but apparently girlfriends LOVE to help with ties and HATE to lick stamps or envelopes. That sort of behavior is however still practiced by some lower species who ooh oohhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh eeeee eeeee EEEEE EEE! Ahem, sorry about that, whew that was a big one. Be that as it may, girlfriends will help with ties but are worthless when it comes to any sort of licking.

Here’s another thing which could NOT happen. Sheridan couldn’t have created the letter in Nepal (I know, just go with it a little) then sent it to someone in Portland to mail for him by the first of December, which is more than a week after the crime. NO, no, it’s not possible I say. If any DNA matches that envelope then you have Cooper. It’s all so clear once I remove any reason and begin with Sheridan as the guilty person.

Plus I’m sure those apes in the FBI don’t have any sort of documentation from the State Department, which verifies Sheridan’s departure from the sovereign soil known as the United States of America or the soil of any protectorate or territory. I’m so cool that when I travel overseas, no passport is required and no problems are created by not having one. If you have your passport stolen while in a foreign country, don’t worry about it, just show up at the airport and tell the ticket agent you’re wicked late. It always works.

Well it sure looks like the Cooper case has been cracked once again with little more than some logic, pluck and a displaced sense of ability. Why those FBI people insist on buggering up this case is beyond me since sailshaw has all the information needed to blow the lid of this case, the way Jimmy Olsen would have found a scoop for Superman. Has anyone actually seen sailshaw and Superman together? I’m guessing they never will and for good reason.

Previous reply to: Re: [sailshaw] News sources (from: Jul 29, 2012, 7:54 AM)

Sailshaw says:

The DNA that the FBI thinks is DB's from the tie is probably from the person that helped him put on his tie the morning of the caper. They (or she) would have placed the tie bar in their mouth while putting the tie on and then finally placing the tie bar with the non DB Cooper DNA on the tie. So, the FBI could have been looking for the wrong DNA and not actually have Cooper's.

Vicki said:

In addition, this statement does not hold true. Male vs. female DNA is unlike as male DNA has Y vs. the X chromosomes. If female DNA was on the tie or tie bar it would not have been used as a possible Cooper sample.

Posted again for sailshaw's benefit:

Female vs. Male DNA. IT IS DIFFERENT! der

The forgotten response to sailshaw's theory about the female DNA on the tie/clasp.

Hint: X vs. Y Chromosomes.

It must not have been read the first time around. Or perhaps, because of personal biases, it was read and dismissed.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Is that the best you got - Gotcha Troll ?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.

Geof Gray ID'd you perfectly. "SMALL MAN

I think both of you need to show up at the next Cooper Days at Ariel.. and have a dick fencing contest... in the interest of "full" disclosure of course.

Sailshaw and Robt 99 are in a rut.

Jo, If anyone on this thread is in a rut, it is you.

You have been trying to become Mrs. Cooper for the last 17 years.

And you have never found a single fact that you couldn't "explain" away if it didn't support your wild idea that Duane was Cooper.

Also, you have never found a single fact that supported your "Duane was Cooper" myth.

Basically, you and Knoss are flip sides of the same coin.

Robert99

Is that the best you got - Gotcha Troll ?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.

Geof Gray ID'd you perfectly. "SMALL MAN

I think both of you need to show up at the next Cooper Days at Ariel.. and have a dick fencing contest... in the interest of "full" disclosure of course.

Be careful. Blevins will get around to you. The
inquisition is funny that way. Its all politics from
the book writers union! :D Enemies and
competitors one minute, friends with claims the
next. There is nobody not in their firing line, and
no rule they wont twist and justify later - Tom found
that out the hard way! Privacy and rules mean
nothing to these socalled "bbok writers".

Sluggo has a very objective view of all of this and
has acted accordingly -

I see once again a bunch of childish jibber coming out of you typed mouth, by not answering the questions tells us all you are full of hot air Bob.

It's not my position to find your proof that is no where to be found, you are lying and have been caught more times than one can count.

I don't have to prove nothing Bob, what I have proven in the past is that you lied about your exam/Induction because you got it backwards and your little milk theory doesn't work either! "Got Milk!"

keep making a fool of yourself Bob thinking you have all the cards! all you are holding is Jokers! there is an ace hiding in the deck and it's about to be shown!

Let us not forget your BS story about how you said Flying Cloud changed it's name B|;):D

There you go again. Mis-quotes, wrong information, trying in vain to discredit one of two (sometimes Jo) factual sources on this forum. What I have stated is true. You do not have the facts, so you assume so incorrectly. You are the joke, not me. Bernie Haapala was FAA and twice my age, not a University classmate. David Haapala was a NW pilot and a friend of Bill's. Eggface! Ignorant. Coverup instituter. And what my dog thinks. And you are always wrong. WHY? Obvious. Very obvious. AGENDA!!!

I do not lie about this case. It is a crime to lie to the FBI. Why would I risk that penalty without purpose? (deleted expletives expressing concerns for your associative mental sourcing.)

Bob, your lying again!.....July 10, 2012 Bob says this, "I may not be able to build a radio, but I was able to sit in the plane and watch NW pilot David Haapala fly his Mooney Executive dead nuts to Devil's Lake airport from Minneapolis by radio signals. Dave now owns an aircraft communications company"

I looked him up and found that he did not own the company you said he had and found that he was a college buddy!

March 28, 2012 you then said this about a "David Haapla (see pic)

there is no mention of a "Bernie Haapala on this thread! you are trying to twist things again Bob because you are cornered!

knowing Dave Haapala explains a lot about what you think you know and what you have made it into by changing what he has probably told you in the past and you put your little twist on everything from what he told you just like what you do here after reading something!

tell me where did you come up with the name Bernie Haapala, not from me? and once again you bring up something that I didn't ask you about in order to divert the questions asked of you! you can go back page after page and not see anything about a Bernie Haapala? so why did you bring this name up?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

David Haapala
President at Air Economics Group, Inc.
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area | Aviation & Aerospace
Current: President at Air Economics Group, Inc.

not a Communications Company like you were trying to link him too! and nothing in his past shows this either!

seems a "dick fencing contest" would not work with some of these fools because they lack the 2" minimum in order to enter into the contest! B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins quoted a source with:

“Retired FBI agent Fuhrman (sic) was there and we talked about how the money at Tena Bar might actually support the idea the hijacker survived the jump, and guess what...wait for it...don't faint now...he AGREED with my concept that finding three bundles of the money together in the exact same spot, with nothing else being found might be evidence that the money was a plant. If you don't believe me, you can ask him yourself. He's the agent who interviewed the witnesses in Seattle, the passengers.”

Once again another Cooper expert is leading their efforts with their chin. I’ll assume (assuming here) that “RETIRED FBI AGENT” Fuhrman is one, Mark Fuhrman; who is the former LAPD detective who perjured himself during the O. J. Simpson trial. He was never in the FBI, which in turn makes it difficult to ‘retire’ from the organization. But as has always been the case, RobertMBlevins was rendered ‘title blind’ and used a clear piece of deception to lead with his statement.

Check his statement by calling the former “FBI” agent yourself, or the Northwest historian who said Dan Cooper comics were on Shemya in 1951, or ask the woman who was the ‘First to drive four Clydesdales abreast', or ask the woman who is married to a cop from Boulder, or ask the ‘CEO’ of AB Seattle who is ‘Chief’ of a tribe of zero, it never stops, he never learns.

So someone posing (a poser) as an FBI agent agreed with RobertMBlevins and that is the proof he wants to flaunt like Captain Scott talking to Cooper during the flight according to another quality RobertMBlevins find. Just like everything else there will be denial, deflection and bet your britches….. minimization to follow what was clearly embellishment, deception, inflation and third degree buttholery.

I can feel the Love in this room B|

holy cow we have Shutter and Knoss
Farf and Sail
Blev and G
Robert and Sky

have we all gone mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i415QwSj0Og

Jo wrote:

Speaking of the sky. Did anyone look up at the milky way toward slightly NW. I do not know what I say, but perhaps Georger could tell us.

I saw stars with orangy colors peeking out of the milky way - seem to be moving. NO not a craft this was in or behind the milky way.

Gold Dartings in a circle behind the millky way or within it. Perhaps I was seeing things as my eyes have aged very poorly.
Even with glasses I sometimes see things double, but I was seeing all of the other markings I have come to recognize over the yrs.

I stood out there for several minutes - it was like the approaching storm was enchancing the skies.

I think you were having a Janet vision Jo.;)

Hope you are well and that the FL storm causes you no harm.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Nice to see you back Farflung. Really. Now having dispensed with the nice stuff, I will turn to the darker side.

Did you spend all your time off sharpening your forum razor? "Cuts like a knife" is an understatement. You've been slashing like a mad Ninja in a cutlery infomercial. Your merciless shredding has a chilling effect. Makes me afraid to post anything even close to stupid.

Hey, you missed a chance to meet the lovely E. Vicki when she visited CA. Your loss, believe me.

Sheridan Peterson makes a perfect DBC. The FBI apparently thought so too until they ruled him out with DNA. But Ted Braden was also a perfect DBC. Teddy Mayfield didnt fit the description, but everything else was a pretty good match. So many Coopers to choose from.

I guess Marla's DBC star has dimmed and is perhaps extinguished. I wonder if she is still promoting her story? Does anyone know?

Although I am quite cynical about how the FBI has investigated Norjack, I don't rule out the possibility that they have a partial DNA sample that did come from DBC.
They may have actualy retained the cig butts and the story that they cant find them is a cover. It's hard to imagine that the butts would have been discarded while the case was still open.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Pawn Stars summary 8/27: Tony Curtis paints by numbers, D.B. Cooper’s money, an 1836 artillery foot soldier’s sword, and a haunting reminder of the John F. Kennedy’s assassination

The first customer came in with a small piece of a twenty dollar bill that was supposedly from the $200,000 that D.B. Cooper store during the infamous 1971 airplane hijacking. It was the only plane hijacking that was never solved and D.B. Cooper’s body or the money was never recovered. Cooper jumped out of the plane in the middle of a storm at 10,000 feet and Rick doubted if he survived the jump. The seller had a certificate of authenticity and the guy wanted $2,000. The Old Man offered $1,600 and the guy took the deal. Rick was thrilled by the purchase and wanted it for himself.

HULU summary: D. B. Cooper

One of the most mysterious figures of the twentieth century, Cooper pulled off the only airplane hijacking incident that didn't result in the perpetrator being caught.

What Rick was presented was a ripped piece of a U.S. twenty dollar bill that had been part of the $200,000 ransom paid to Cooper in 1971. He parachuted from a 727 aircraft never to be seen again.

"This is one of the Holy Grails," remarked Rick. "In all my years of doing this, I've never seen anything like this in the shop....ever." The seller wanted $1,800- $2,000. The bill had been authenticated and he had a certificate from a recognized expert that said as much.

This is where Rick and The Old Man show their prowess. While secretly longing for the item, Rick betrayed none of that, snagging the piece for $1,600.

"I feel like I just hit the jackpot. Collectors will be lining up around the block for this," Rick said.

Nice to see you back Farflung. Really. Now having dispensed with the nice stuff, I will turn to the darker side.

Did you spend all your time off sharpening your forum razor? "Cuts like a knife" is an understatement. You've been slashing like a mad Ninja in a cutlery infomercial. Your merciless shredding has a chilling effect. Makes me afraid to post anything even close to stupid.

Hey, you missed a chance to meet the lovely E. Vicki when she visited CA. Your loss, believe me.

Sheridan Peterson makes a perfect DBC. The FBI apparently thought so too until they ruled him out with DNA. But Ted Braden was also a perfect DBC. Teddy Mayfield didnt fit the description, but everything else was a pretty good match. So many Coopers to choose from.

I guess Marla's DBC star has dimmed and is perhaps extinguished. I wonder if she is still promoting her story? Does anyone know?

Although I am quite cynical about how the FBI has investigated Norjack, I don't rule out the possibility that they have a partial DNA sample that did come from DBC.
They may have actualy retained the cig butts and the story that they cant find them is a cover. It's hard to imagine that the butts would have been discarded while the case was still open.

Marla issue, the last I seen or heard about her was from someone who posted on You Tube stating he met her a couple months ago and was wild about hearing she was coming out with a book? is this true or was she trying to find the shining light to impress the young lad? I don't know. he was pretty charged up when I told him she was not being truthful about her story! B| film at 11........

"Although I am quite cynical about how the FBI has investigated Norjack, I don't rule out the possibility that they have a partial DNA sample that did come from DBC.
They may have actualy retained the cig butts and the story that they cant find them is a cover. It's hard to imagine that the butts would have been discarded while the case was still open"

This is my whole problem with this case, is the fact of the FBI always getting there man and not disclosing all the evidence 40+ years later? I men come on let's see what ya got, we all pretty much agree nothing will probably happen to Cooper if he was found alive, release the evidence! I think they look worse sitting on the case!

No need to be afraid of saying anything ‘stupid’ 377; that goes on constantly with gold mines and private aircraft and rivers sucking the Pacific Ocean dry. Let’s not overplay the sensitivity card when some others were working just as hard at dulling and blunting the forums leading edge.

Nope, I have a problem not with being silly, mistaken or even felony stoopid; it is deception, manipulation and steering that crosses me. Strange how not a single person has ever owned up to being a first class BS shoveler. Not one.

Yet when I ask for a source or quote or any attribution for the tiniest thing, all of a sudden everything becomes trivial or misspoken where before it was used over and over and over. Wonder why. I’d say check out Proverbs 28:1 and there may be an answer.

But if you think inferring that black ties are mentioned in the Playboy letter, the DNA on the tie is just as likely a woman’s, the capital of Kentucky is pronounced Lew-wee-ville and the eye can discern the human form at 10,000 feet, then please associate your reputation and education with those statements and support them. What use is sitting on the side and doing nothing while KNOWING different (with a source)?

As has been my life’s experience, when a person has made a genuine mistake they acknowledge it, display some type of embarrassment and actually thank whoever for the correction. This leaves the other side of the pendulum swing. The dark side, if you will.

When confronted with the obvious. For example, I was watching some sort of game warden documentary, on one of the animal mating channels. A pair of California wardens found a mountain lion’s GPS collar in the ding weeds and used their computers to trace where the cats last heartbeat was recorded. They drive into the Santa Cruz Mountains, down some dirt road to the future asshat’s; excuse me, suspect’s trailer. Knock, knock…. Yes? Did you shoot a mountain lion?

So the innocent, sweet, shirtless suspect says after a loooong pause. No. That’s about as terminally stupid as you can be where you’re sitting in the woods alone and some game wardens ask a direct, pointed and painfully precise question, which would clue in the densest, dumbest, oxygen to carbon dioxide converter, that they MUST have some powerful evidence. But in spite of the free preamble and knowing full well what he did, Mr ‘As Featured On TV As A Creep Forever, His Parents Must Be Proud’ guy, decides to lie. What a total loser.

My life’s experience has these people showing anger while portraying themselves as victims, all the while knowing full well what they were doing. Issue a mea culpa and apologize? Never. Psychopaths can’t do that. In the face of overwhelming evidence, up to and including video, they will deny, deflect and minimize. I don’t know who would actively seek being around such individuals, as a man is judged by the company he keeps. Perhaps it’s better to just keep quiet and let everyone stay stupid about Frankfort. I dunno.

Pawn Stars summary 8/27: Tony Curtis paints by numbers, D.B. Cooper’s money, an 1836 artillery foot soldier’s sword, and a haunting reminder of the John F. Kennedy’s assassination

The first customer came in with a small piece of a twenty dollar bill that was supposedly from the $200,000 that D.B. Cooper store during the infamous 1971 airplane hijacking. It was the only plane hijacking that was never solved and D.B. Cooper’s body or the money was never recovered. Cooper jumped out of the plane in the middle of a storm at 10,000 feet and Rick doubted if he survived the jump. The seller had a certificate of authenticity and the guy wanted $2,000. The Old Man offered $1,600 and the guy took the deal. Rick was thrilled by the purchase and wanted it for himself.

HULU summary: D. B. Cooper

One of the most mysterious figures of the twentieth century, Cooper pulled off the only airplane hijacking incident that didn't result in the perpetrator being caught.

What Rick was presented was a ripped piece of a U.S. twenty dollar bill that had been part of the $200,000 ransom paid to Cooper in 1971. He parachuted from a 727 aircraft never to be seen again.

"This is one of the Holy Grails," remarked Rick. "In all my years of doing this, I've never seen anything like this in the shop....ever." The seller wanted $1,800- $2,000. The bill had been authenticated and he had a certificate from a recognized expert that said as much.

This is where Rick and The Old Man show their prowess. While secretly longing for the item, Rick betrayed none of that, snagging the piece for $1,600.

"I feel like I just hit the jackpot. Collectors will be lining up around the block for this," Rick said.

Rick said: '... in the middle of a storm and ...
70 below zero or some such thing!'...

Can it even snow at -70F ? I got a chuckle of of it.
Wondering if Brian (and whoever) were watching it
and what their reaction might be.

Do they arrange (stage) these transactions? Seems
to me Rick gets an inordinant number of rare 3
head Martian toad eater skeletons, sold the day
before on eBay, landing on his counter? And now
a Cooper twenty. Tomorrow a piece of Kenny and
Geestman's trailer? Maybe Kenny's shrunken head?
The Shemya Dan Cooper comic? Stay tuned...

Well lookie, lookie here RobertMBlevins. I was proven wrong with some source attribution and stopped from making a raging fool out of myself. I now have two avenues to pursue…..

A. Deflect, deny and minimize as a simple misstatement, which anyone could make and go on to say how it is all moot and trivial anyway. This is the most popular approach, but should I use it as part of the group dynamic?

Hmmmm……………….

B. Wow, I really screwed the dog with that statement and feel purple in the face. This is an unpleasant sensation and will serve me well in the future, thus guiding my actions should I be desirous of NOT feeling this loss of dignity again. This WILL be of a long term benefit as I will be more careful about what I rush to judge and may take pause and crosscheck the data. At minimum RobertMBlevins, I thank you for the correction and facilitating my intellectual development by exposing the sophomoric error which I crafted so effortlessly. It’s almost like this stuff is work and not some game involving trumping, manipulating or beating someone to the punch. I will pledge to use this lesson to become a better person and perhaps pass this experience on to someone who thirsts for the truth with honor.

Yep, I’m going with A. So what, the investigating officer is no longer relevant and it’s just some silly side note at best. Move on.

I was just trying to keep you historically and factually correct. You tend to read too much in to some post, and tend to react to every post like it is meant for you only. You started the thread, but it is no longer about you.
Matt

With the statement you made about the TNT program I enquired about? That enquiry required this kind of statement above. I knew it wasn't about Weber - but someone said they mentioned Weber so I thought perhaps it was some kind of documentary - not a movie.

This THREAD WAS NEVER ABOUT ME. It is about the SEARCH for Cooper and yes, I started the original thread - trying to learn more about my deceased spouse and more about the skyjacking itself.

Your reply is typical of the kind of bickering that is so senseless.
Why make such a remark and what in your remark was keeping me Historically & FACTUALLY correct. Like my reply to you, it is NOT productive in anyway in trying to learn who Cooper was.

I still believe the written word says you are NOT historically and factually correct in your information regarding the Nickels and the origin of smoke jumpers.
Frank Derry was working on those chute for several yrs in CA and testing them - perhaps he was NOT even thinking smoke jumping when he designed them?
You Think?

If you will remember I asked you a simple question. One that if you found the answer to would make it obvious when "secret" things started to happen. The question was - Do you know the date the mother and children were killed by the Balloon Bomb?
It was right after that the government knew they had to get some people on it and it had to be "SECRET". Only a few of the 555's went out in the beginning. You seem to stand your ground on the date the company went out. TWO different things.

You never answered the question, but started acting like a kid poking the worm and not a man standing his ground. Geeze you got me sounding like Knoss with my old country talk.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote:

I think you were having a Janet vision Jo.;)

Hope you are well and that the FL storm causes you no harm.

WELL, you are still alive and well.
I still do not know what I saw in the sky - was hoping Georger would know what I was looking at.
It was eerie, but explainable I am sure. NO, I was not having a Janet Moment!

I thought maybe it was something not usually visual because of the storm. The Milky Way visual that night was the most enhanced I had ever experience, but then I am getting old! Maybe I had taken my pill as it is a habit (weather permitting) to walk outside and smoke before I go to bed.

Do not smoke in my house or my car. But, sometimes when I get upset or after reading the thread before going to bed - the smoke seems to help me unwind.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber