47 47
quade

DB Cooper

When Mucklow tells the hijacker she lives in stew zoo in Minneapolis, the hijacker says 'Minneapolis is very nice country.'

NOT Minnesota. Minneapolis, a specific city in the state. It's almost as if he's been there. When someone tells you they live in Seattle, for example, and you have not been to Seattle, a more typical response might be, 'Washington state is beautiful country,' unless you have actually been to that city. Do you think this hints that the skyjacker was from the Minneapolis area or lived at one time in Minnesota?

If you have your own question, I will ask it as long as it not insulting and makes sense.

One thing I noticed in Gray's version of the actual time on the plane was Cooper's real concern about anyone on the crew seeing him other than the stews. I was wondering about that quite a bit. Meanwhile, Cooper is letting the passengers go back and forth past him all during the flight to get bags, go to the bathroom, etc. without any apparent fear of them.

It's only the crew he seems to fear, even though the flight has several people on board who could take him down if they wished (and although the passengers haven't been told about the hijacking, Cooper can not know for sure they have not, or at least if some of them might know what's going on)

I hate to point out the obvious, but it's almost as if his only fear was being recognized by an NWA employee. I know it's a stretch, but it sort of makes sense, according to his behavior. He even lets a passenger RETURN to the plane to get his bag after they land at SeaTac. No fear there, even though this passenger could have been an FBI agent ready to put a bullet in his head. But then, the passenger isn't wearing an NWA uniform, is he? It's weird, that's all.

How many fingers does he have on his left hand?
Do you see that?

Raleighs is good cigarette. Cow is good pet.
Mutton is good meat. Me is good boy. Rebecca
is good baby. Isaac is good boy papa mata peez?

Your next step is to somehow prove Mel's location on or just prior to November 24, 1971.

OK...Here is the deal-eo.... I cannot. He disappeared sometime in September 1971 on his way to Federal Court for the charges of counterfeiting Federal Reserve notes. Even the US Marshal's have failed to find him.

My Mom dressed him up in his nicest clothes. (this is an assumption, because everyone wants to look good and pure in the courtroom). The next thing I remember is two men in black suits sitting in the livingroom telling my mother Mel did not show up and he would probably never come home again.

I was seven years old and had my five year old brother at my side hiding in the kitchen listening to everything. I remember my brother started to cry...then I put him back in his room. Everything went blank after that.

So....to prove where he was.....Who knows?..but he did disappear from the Minneapolis area.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Vicki offers research assistance in the form of:

“C'mon over....I will help you with the experiment. I do understand it is in the realm of Cooper research.

On another note....Does cheesecake stick to monkey hair?”

Thank you Vicki for your quick response and for respecting the threads focus by keeping the discussion Cooper related and logical. This of course includes cheesecake and hair which has been richly highlighted in the last two pages. Yet I hunger for more knowledge on these poignant subjects which hold the key to Cooper’s identity.

If all this Cooper related reading makes you hungry, why not try this for an evening meal which you will remember for a long time to follow?

It is a Farflung favorite and called ‘Hell Toupee Twice.’

Prepare a bed of steamed saffron rice.

Place six to eight habanero peppers in the rice.

Cover this with angel hair pasta and add paprika for that hell fire color.

Garnish with a piece of iceberg lettuce as a devilish tease for unrequited relief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QVQLbwtHA

Serve cheesecake for dessert and discuss DB Cooper. It’s a good thing….. being bad.

I read in the book that Tom thinks the money was placed on the riverbank. Since that spot at Tina Bar is at least twenty miles from the dropzone, I guess this means the hijacker lived, right?

You have just jumped to three unsupported conclusions. In addition, do you believe everything you read in a book (including your own)?

Georger says in part:

'How many fingers does he have on his left hand?
Do you see that?

Raleighs is good cigarette. Cow is good pet.
Mutton is good meat. Me is good boy. Rebecca
is good baby. Isaac is good boy papa mata peez?'

You are becoming redundant, you know.

I didnt personally attack you like you are doing
here! I was making a point.

Your problem, Robert M Blevins, is you dont speak
the English language, you have no creativity or
imagination, you dont get anything anyone says
no matter what people say. You seem to be dumber
than a stump and have tunnel vision, and are
paranoid. Like a deaf guy that gets made when
someone merely says "Hi- how are you today?"

Maybe you need to consult a neurologist? Im
serious.

Its not my problem in any event so calm down
and re-read what I posted. Im not going to spell this
out fore you. If you dont understand what i was
saying then you dont understand what I said. Simple
as that. It not my problem. Drive your junker to the
side of the road and let others through! ?

"Minneapolis is nice country" could mean several
things, from being a foreigner conveying a thought
in broken English, to . . . a dialectic way of saying
things (US based).

As for your ability to see through walls and leap high
buildings ........... see your neurologist. Or write an
auto-biography? Maybe the CIA can use you ?

I don’t understand this nuance of Blevins saying, Vicki’s dad must placed somewhere just before the hijacking.

One ‘given’ is that DB Cooper was ON Flight 305 and not near or having some ancillary association to Northwest Orient or Seattle. This ‘race’ does not have a second place award, it is a binary condition.

Mel Wilson does have one notable attribute that all others thus far have lacked. He has been gone since September 1971 and he was and is being sought by Federal agencies.

All this other stuff about ties and shoes and where people worked just morphs into a punchboard matrix where everyone gets some sort of score and weighting in relation to being Cooper. I have 35 of Cooper’s traits; it’s just that one that eliminates me. I simply do not understand this approach. Then a chicken and a rattlesnake could be a platypus because one lays eggs and the other has a venomous fang.

Now since Mel Wilson’s whereabouts are unknown the week before the hijacking that makes him less of a candidate? I don’t see how there is any difference. Just some more garbage analysis.

Just like all this brain dead talk about how Cooper got his alias. What a total crock this subject has turned into.

I wonder who knows the alias that McCoy, LaPoint and McNally used. Would zero be a good guess?

I wonder who knows how they (the guys that got caught) chose those aliases. Would less than zero be a better guess?

Yet there is all this expertise on the source of Cooper’s alias and no case studies yet again.

So back to the sheep hair recipe and seeing if cheesecake will stick to a poodle.

Blevins wrote

Are you kidding me? 'Mind Control'? 'Remotely induced false memory?'

Yes Robert, I was kidding you. When you got to "double blonde" it should have been apparent.

BUT... look at the big picture. Snow started this whole Dan Cooper comic thing and it is becoming deeply imbedded in the Cooper legend. It's like a virus. It is infectious and it replicates. It turns infected people into agressive legend advocates. Your candidate is now thought to be more credible if he was a reader or even better yet a collector. The comic is featured on th FBI website.

We have witnessed a phenomena. Am I the only forum memeber who finds this interesting? It's probably old hat to psychologists.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I personally consider being witness to the Dan Cooper Comic myth to being on par to seeing the genesis of Bigfoot and Roswell UFOs. I consider them equally ridiculous and absurd but the Dan Cooper Comic has less of a mystique since it can be reviewed on this very thread with a simple search.

Yet those who cling to the Cooper Comic rebuke any and all suggestions that this was a byproduct of snowmman’s prodigious research and ability to weave various subjects together which appeared unrelated before.

Now it has a life of its own that snowmman could no longer control when the subject was gleaned from this thread for various forms of consumption. Even with the originator’s ‘confession’ that this has nothing to do with DB Cooper the presses continue to propagate this myth in a geometric fashion.

Well even though I was not able to view the Colossus of Rhodes or the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, I feel this more than makes up for that cultural deficit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s3JI_DWvWg&feature=related

Ok....I will come clean about the HOT NUN stuff...I am not a nun!

What you really mean Vicki, is not YET. A traumatic event can change all that. A bomb threat, a double malfunction, a date with Farflung...

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Ok....I will come clean about the HOT NUN stuff...I am not a nun!

What you really mean Vicki, is not YET. A traumatic event can change all that. A bomb threat, a double malfunction, a date with Farflung...

So........... if I hear you right, you are saying that one day, in addition to being HOT, I could also be a NUN, or a HOT NUN..............Then what would be the point of being a HOT NUN???? That would be an oxymoron!

I don’t understand this nuance of Blevins saying, Vicki’s dad must placed somewhere just before the hijacking.

One ‘given’ is that DB Cooper was ON Flight 305 and not near or having some ancillary association to Northwest Orient or Seattle. This ‘race’ does not have a second place award, it is a binary condition.

Mel Wilson does have one notable attribute that all others thus far have lacked. He has been gone since September 1971 and he was and is being sought by Federal agencies.

And at least one other curious coincidence. No
conjecture required.

Just prior to vanishing Mel the forger, dumped about
$200k in bogus bills and plates into some river,
stuffed in a barell, and this was recovered. Maybe
he moved on to a new scheme - parachute hijacker
- easy target - flight 305 - to make up the $200k
loss. Mel the family man. Conflicted emotionally?
Had gambling debts or owed some front man for
the $200k he failed to deliver? Missing ... ?

Himmelsbach has always contended it was some
hardened criminal who 'did the job'. Who knows ...

Message to Stalker: Can't say from one side of your mouth you are 'protecting Tina' while saying 'go ahead' to the idea of posting current pictures of her on the internet. Nice attempt at web extortion to become both Tina and the Dormuth family's Official Press Agent. Fortunately they blew you off and probably started hitting WhitePages.com for lawyers

Don't remember who stated the above but,I am glad they said it.

He did an "Inquirer" type story about his attempted interviews with Tina's family and then another one with his intrusion upon Tina. On top of that he makes photos of Tina available on the internet. I tried to forgive him, but in a brief conversation with him today he was demanding an apology from me.

I was puzzled! First - Tina and her family needed to be aware he was going to show up on their doorstep and I did what any normal person would do about someone they chose to protect.

He is jumping my bones about a call to his"mother" and I will explain this below:

A few weeks ago I had tried to call a person whose name is just above Bruce's number in my address book. She has changed her number many times and I had scratched through and then wrote phone numbers in the margin.

This is a small book like a woman carries in her purse. I called the number in the margin and it turned out to be Bruce's contact number when he was in The East (remember when he contacted another family member of Tina's). At any rate he was using his mother's phone number and I had wrote it in the margin and forgot about it.

I called the number and mentioned that she (referring to my friend) "sure is a hard woman to catch up with". The other party told me she was not the party I was trying to contact. I asked her who she was because I had the number in my address book. I asked what party I had reach and why would I have her phone number?

She gives me her name and I look just below the number I had for my friend - there is Bruce Smith's listing. I had written his N.Y. contact numbers in the margin on the name above his.

I then explained to her what had happened. She asked me how I knew Bruce - I was polite and told her I was someone he had been talking to about a story he was working on. Not much else was said and I apologize for the call.

I needed to ask Bruce today something he might know about and instead he was DEMANDING an apology from me for getting his mother upset. She was not upset at all - in fact she was laughing about it when I told her what I had done. She is a very nice first class lady.

I apologized to Bruce as he demanded - but he kept on and on. And finally I BLEW - I told him I didn't owe him an apology for accidentally dialing the wrong number and that I had done nothing wrong. I THEN read him the ACTs on what he did with Tina and her family, but it was useless. He kept on and on.

I hung up after I told him what I felt about what he did and told him to "Have a Good Life". I apologized for dialing the wrong number - there was NOTHING else to apologize for.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Someone posted

LD died in 1999 and the comic wasn't generally known until 2007 or so. Perhaps she went to the FBI website or saw it on the internet. (You think?) Don't tell me this woman didn't do a little research on the case before she went public. She also said she was planning a book and that also means research. When the DNA fell through, and her claims began to collapse, she reached for the comic link. Too bad it turned out to be her millstone. It was a dumb move.

Go Figure - I caught that in the only interview of her's I saw - it was all I needed to say NO WAY.
On the refrigerator no less - DUH!

So........... if I hear you right, you are saying that one day, in addition to being HOT, I could also be a NUN, or a HOT NUN..............Then what would be the point of being a HOT NUN???? That would be an oxymoron!

I dont think Farflung would see it that way Vicki. He has already purchased a bunch of Indulgences, hopefully enough to keep you both out of hell.

from Wikipedia:

In Catholic theology, an indulgence is the full or partial remission of temporal punishment[1] due for sins which have already been forgiven. The indulgence is granted by the Catholic Church after the sinner has confessed and received absolution.[2] The belief is that indulgences draw on the Treasury of Merit accumulated by Christ's superabundantly meritorious sacrifice on the cross and the virtues and penances of the saints.[3] They are granted for specific good works and prayers.[3]

Indulgences replaced the severe penances of the early Church.[3] More exactly, they replaced the shortening of those penances that was allowed at the intercession of those imprisoned and those awaiting martyrdom for the faith.[4]

Alleged abuses in selling and granting indulgences[3] were a major point of contention when Martin Luther initiated the Protestant Reformation (1517).

[ Snow started this whole Dan Cooper comic thing

Or, was it Myers and Dvorak, with Snow reading?

Remember them?

Could be Georger, I cant really recall, but Snow whipped it up into a froth. He ruined Marlas's future. She'll be waitressing in a diner instead of signing books and staying at nice hotels. It's all his fault. She was just a sweet vulerable small town girl with dreams of fame.;)

One thing I noticed in Gray's version of the actual time on the plane was Cooper's real concern about anyone on the crew seeing him other than the stews. I was wondering about that quite a bit. Meanwhile, Cooper is letting the passengers go back and forth past him all during the flight to get bags, go to the bathroom, etc. without any apparent fear of them.

Are we sure this is what happened? Did they actually go past Cooper? How many people then actually got a GOOD look at Cooper? We would have more than the descriptions given by Tina and Florence and the other stewardess! What page is this on?

I hate to point out the obvious, but it's almost as if his only fear was being recognized by an NWA employee.

Perhaps he didn't care if they recognized him. I believe that Cooper did NOT expect to survive.

How many fingers does he have on his left hand?

Well maybe someone noted a scar on one of his hands! You Think? Check out Duane's prison records? A scar is noted on one of these. It had faded to the point I never notice it until he pointed it out to me after 1990 when he came back to the house after his time alone for several weeks - WONDER WHY?

No Reason for these Posts
Just Because I guess
Maybe I am on to something
Maybe you guys are on to something.
Borrowing Florence's express!

I dont think Farflung would see it that way Vicki. He has already purchased a bunch of Indulgences, hopefully enough to keep you both out of hell.

from Wikipedia:

In Catholic theology, an indulgence is the full or partial remission of temporal punishment[1] due for sins which have already been forgiven. The indulgence is granted by the Catholic Church after the sinner has confessed and received absolution.[2] The belief is that indulgences draw on the Treasury of Merit accumulated by Christ's superabundantly meritorious sacrifice on the cross and the virtues and penances of the saints.[3] They are granted for specific good works and prayers.[3]

Indulgences replaced the severe penances of the early Church.[3] More exactly, they replaced the shortening of those penances that was allowed at the intercession of those imprisoned and those awaiting martyrdom for the faith.[4]

Alleged abuses in selling and granting indulgences[3] were a major point of contention when Martin Luther initiated the Protestant Reformation (1517).

Oh Shit.........I am going to HELL!

A California state appellate court has just ruled that a ballot measure (Prop 69) that passed and mandated the collection of a DNA sample from all arrestees, is unconstitutional since it amounts to an illegal search.

That puts the state at odds with federal courts which have held that DNA samples are like fingerprints and do not require a warrant.

All:

Couple of points:

1. The govenrment knows Cooper survived. To have former agents to opine that he died belies the logic that by now a body would have been recovered, chute found, more money found etc. The fact is that parachutists have jumped in way, way worse conditions. DB Cooper did live. The Government knows the guy might have been angry but he wasn't dumb in terms of aviation. Angry people can deal with 0 degree weather for a couple of minutes.

2. Knowing this fact forces more importance on this case to be solved.

3. Marla Cooper "didn't reach for the comic book after the DNA failed" That is false. Whether LD is Cooper or not, Marla presented a number of facts and it wasn't like she fell back on the comic book. The Bureau is simply not that stupid. She proceeded through local law enforcement and convinced them and they contacted the FBI. She was composed and articulate and didn't come of as nutty - which in credibility is very important.

DO you all know how many people have claimed either to be DB Cooper of have relatives that they thought were DB Cooper? Lots more than on this crazy board let me assure you.

4. With the recent activity I am still confident the Government will name a suspect and close this case well before year end.

Keep it tight.

The Government knows the guy might have been angry but he wasn't dumb in terms of aviation.

Taco and Marla, Can you name a single thing that your candidate, LD Cooper, knew about aviation that would be applicable to this hijacking?

You two, along with Blevins and his confederates, seem to be getting desperate in the extreme.

Jo, of course, will still believe it was Duane even after DB Cooper's body is found.

Pg 49. Skyjack - How I met Duane Weber.

This accounting is not accurate by any means. I makes we sound "Trashy" and perhaps now I know why someone many posts back referred to me as a Redneck.

I was NOT out of work but having money to go out was difficult as there was NO spare money. Prior to moving to Atlanta I was the manager of a high end clothing shop so my outfit was very classy. I seldom went out.

Champagne I didn't like then or ever. I never went out with the idea of being picked-up - that was NOT my style. I went to the Hilton because it was upscale as I had been used to in the past.

My prior husband never wore flannel Jackets - he would be appalled to read that. His mother ran a men's shop and he was always dressed very well. He was also in Insurance sales .. was always in suits and blazers (a very sharp dresser). I would never insult that husband by stating otherwise. He never learned the meaning of one specific word I felt was the heart of a marriage, but that was his problem and not mine - therefore after 10 yrs of marriage I decided to END that marriage and it was a hard decision to make because of my children.

Gray makes me appear "Cheap" at this point and in other places.
I will make it clear to him I do not appreciate his filling in the blanks with what he thought was and not what was. My family and friends will not appreciate how he portrays me - but, I am sure he wrote these chapters before ever meeting me, but did NOT take the time to redo them.

My Father and Mother would not meet Duane until about 3 yrs after we were married and I bet Daddy would turn over in his grave if he knew what Gray wrote.:)Be a little difficult since he was cremated.

Also note that Duane and I only started to work together in the late part of our second yr together - prior to that I was working in a Real Estate office in Denver and then in Ft. Collins.

We traveled only 4 nights a wk - and I made the phone calls on the leads and scheduled his appt. I would also run appt. in our local area if I stayed home that wk. Remember I had a daughter at home and often scheduled his appt from there.

Gray made it sound like we traveled all of the time. Yes, Duane always reminded me to smile be it on the phone or in person.

The Fart Story is totally out of character for Duane. I do NOT believe that ever happened. I was able to reach a former employer and he also told me it was out of character.

I will send Gray a copy of this post and hope that others will also. A floozy I was not.

By the way - Duane always used a money clip! I don't know if I told the FBI this.

All:

Couple of points:

1. The govenrment knows Cooper survived. To have former agents to opine that he died belies the logic that by now a body would have been recovered, chute found, more money found etc. The fact is that parachutists have jumped in way, way worse conditions. DB Cooper did live.

No body was found. The chances of him going ito
the Columbia are small. The chances his body could
not be found, in some remote area ... I dont know?
I suppose you could assign some number to that.

But almost from the minute the money was found
at Tina Bar, the propganda flowed: see! he died.
went down the Columbia .... except the same voices
were claiming the money arrived via the Wshougal.
So, he died in the Washougal, fell into the Columbia
and was washed out to sea, and the money then
comes out of the Washougal after the drought of
1978 to be found on Tina Bar in 1980. Maybe.

Attaching 'Cooper died' to the money is no more
cogent than saying: He died because the placard
was found ?

What the Voices have done is paint every possible
scenario for him dying, and not one scenario for him
surviving. This based on the deeper assumption
the odds were not 50-50 to begin with, but
something like 95-05. Or 99-01. Or 99.999999-
.000001 Did I write the correct number of zeros?
I'll have to put my glasses on, or, am I allowed to?
Who do I work for and what are my instructions?
I think that is what it comes down to.

It may even go deeper, historically. Who said
Cooper died - whose estimate based on what ...?
Himmelsbach mainly. Not necessarily Seattle.
I had hoped Geof Gray would elaborate on this.
He didn't.

:)

accepted, :-) hope fully people will stop talking about "who's daughter is doing drugs" these are personal and malicious. did not mean to focus my disappointment all towards you. I hope everyone on here finds what they are looking for in a more respectful manner.

When subjects like the above are mentioned in a Book they become public matter for discussion. When individuals do NOT want certain information made available then they should not talk about it to writers. I said nothing about Jerry or his family that was not public knowledge.

WOW, what trailer park are you from? It is obvious that you are here for ANY attention and will respond to anything with any excuse. Please forget that I exist and for the love of god please do me a favor and never reply to anything that I post.
You obviously are after a book deal or a buck. I am a published book author and have been for 5 years. i will never write a book on DB Cooper. Interesting to me at best. I really don't care.
Again! I welcome a reply from anyone on here but if you can turn a blind eye to my post, that would be great!!!. I have no interest in anything that you have to say.

Jo read your past post on how you read geofs book on what was said about my daughter. Funny no one else read it to be that way so once again you lied. The stories you make up and continue to make up is just showing your true collors I'm not the only one that knows your storie's are BS the rest of america has come to the same conclusion. Still now your picking apart what Geof wrote about you. I for one don't care what he wrote about you because any account you have of Duane being Coopeer is made up. As for your statement about not taking a polygraph then prove it and take one or are you going to lie your way out of taking one again.Back too you running people down . Arn't you out of breath yet. Or is that statement goig to put you in the hospital also. Your full of a lot of hate for yourself because you have been caught up in so many lies and you don't no how to turn it around. Still your looking for that 15 minutes of fame which you have lied your way into. Now its time to prove your storie's . The FBI says that Duane wasn't Cooper. And proved it . So your stories about seeing the money in the car seeing him hide it is also a lie . What part of the word lie is it you do not understand is it the spelling or the meaning.By the way what is your last name now . Haven't you been married since Duane died. Isn't there any other claim to fame you can move onto Like you and Duane's relation's with the MOB Jerry