smooth

Old skydiving t-shirts

Some of them I'll never be able to wear again so I'm using this method to save them. I"ll post pictures starting with these.

You could always use them to make a quilt out of um if you have enough and save them that way.

And the z-hils colored one if you wore around today the new generation of jumpers would just think your a fag showing off your gay pride.:D
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Uhhh...well, that's me, Howard, with my sage green poptop emblazoned with the Z'hills 10-man patch.
Hoop

I'll bet my signature is on the packing card :)
You're in my riggers log as a save, so I know you used it at least once (Thunderbow mal if I recall).

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Uhhh...well, that's me, Howard, with my sage green poptop emblazoned with the Z'hills 10-man patch.
Hoop

I'll bet my signature is on the packing card :)
You're in my riggers log as a save, so I know you used it at least once (Thunderbow mal if I recall).

Rog - I think I used your pack jobs on a least two of my 26 cutaways in my first 1,000 jumps. (Only one in the next 2500 after finally moving to squares.)

Steve - have I confused you with Fog (person just ahead of Foul Smith)?
Hoop
Hoop

in reply to: "Steve - have I confused you with Fog (person just ahead of Foul Smith)?"

Jim,
I was Base, Dennis Glaves was pen. You can see me--me--me--looking up at the bottom right of the picture in the white helmet. Look close and you can see my glasses.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Rog - I think I used your pack jobs on a least two of my 26 cutaways in my first 1,000 jumps. (Only one in the next 2500 after finally moving to squares.)Hoop

26 in 1000??? Holy cutaway Batman, that is a high percentage. I had 1 in my 1000 dives (1 in 350 for rounds) which I thought was about average. I remember Jeff Searles had 1 in 2000 and that one was his own fault for not tieing his new pilot chute to his depoyment sleeve :$

The worst average I remember was Bill Osepchuck (well that's the way it sounds anyway, you can spell it for me) who had 13 in his first 100. Of course Steve Fugelburg had a rash there for a while when he cut down his PC deployment bag (and rig) and rolled the thing so tightly that it maled about 1 in 5 jumps...

What's your excuse?

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Saw the Radiators 2oth anniversary show at the Dream Palace several years ago....there was still skydive stuff painted on the ceiling:)

Aahh... The Scream Palace. Don't remember much of what I did there but it was fun whatever it was. Coonasses ruled the party scene.

jon

I've never seen anyone make a quilt out of their old skydiving tees but I did see someone make a kind of banner out of her late husband's tees- she had it on display at his memorial service. Cool idea and I have a ton of skydiving tees. Too bad I can't sew! :P

You could always use them to make a quilt out of um if you have enough and save them that way.

Something like this stratostar?
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!