freefaller76

Recent Para Commander Jumps?

In the days of PCs, gutter gear was conventional gear, piggybacks were, by definition, not gutter gear.

Times have changed, haven't they ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I made 60 jumps on my MarkV PC back in 1979 at the Pettersburg DZ in Virginia. I sold it in 1980 when I bought my first square a Stratus Star five cell. My PC had soft landings compared to my previous canopy, a T-10 where we did PLF's to land and it never hinted of a malfunction.
Tony Brogdon
D-12855

Kim Fuller, Doc Stewart and Russell Webb have all put jumps on PCs more then a few times in the past year.

Kim has some SWEET vintage gear in incredible shape. I heard a rumor of a never been jumped PC somewhere at his house.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just got my belly wart re packed for another go at it when the density altitude improves with fall.

Kim Fuller does, indeed have a brand new PC. Seen it with my own eyes.

Mine aint so shabby either. It's in a conventional miltary container, and the canopy itself has white lines and no tears on the center line cover.

If you want to jump it, contact me.

Russell M. Webb
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Just got my belly wart re packed for another go at it when the density altitude improves with fall.

Kim Fuller does, indeed have a brand new PC. Seen it with my own eyes.

Mine aint so shabby either. It's in a conventional miltary container, and the canopy itself has white lines and no tears on the center line cover.

If you want to jump it, contact me.

Russell M. Webb

Hey Russell, is that the same PC you started on at Seagoville?:o

Jerry
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

After making my first Para Commander jump in 1966, I remember remarking, with great confidence, "No one will ever make a better parachute than this!"

You know, when I think about it, I was right. What we jump today are actually more nylon wings than parachutes.