CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

If anyone knows of a jumper from the Atlanta area named Glenn, please let me know. His girlfriend took pictures during a balloon jump we did a couple weeks ago. but I forgot to get his contact information so that I could get a copy.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Trying to leave Orlando by 2:30 so we can get the pop-up set up before dark.

See you kids tonight. :)

We aren't going to be leaving Atlanta until after 8:00 tonight, so we'll be looking for lights to get the pop-up set up.

See you crazy skydivers there!
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I think we'll be showing up on Sunday.
No jumping, no registration. SORRY!

Any other fossils, like Wendall V., Audi, Perry T, Granimal, or Hans dropping by?

50-75 onsite last night. Everyone is registering now. First load will be up soon.

And good to see you: Spence, and Julie.
And Hans, Jack, Dennis. And Sears on the way to your event.

Given the high turn-over in skydiving it is amazing to encounter those friends again. And it doesn't matter whether it's been a year, three years, or ten years.

Blue skies.

Thanks for another awsome boogie. I had a blast. My liver, well. Itll recover. It was good to see everyone again!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

CSpencefly, Skymama, Normiss, POPSJumper, Bolas, Andycopland, ILuvtofly, and all the other DZ.com users who were at Fitzgerald this weekend, It was an Honor to finally meet all of you and to jump with some of you. That Boogie was a blast!!!

Thanks Chris!!!

Oh, and uhh, Billy Vance,,,, Where the hell were you?????? Slacker!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The going away party for my liver was a huge success! Chris, another good boogie! Hopefully I didn't piss the locals off TOO much...

It's not a boogie without stupid human tricks!:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I decided my stupid human trick would be an annual thing from now on...:D

What did you do this time? :D

Oh and by the way, thanks to all who posed for jumpdude's camera phone to send me their well wishes...

Here's mine to all y'all. :P:D

Hey, at least my priorities are in the correct order these days. ;) Glad y'all had fun! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh and by the way, thanks to all who posed for jumpdude's camera phone to send me their well wishes...

Hey, at least my priorities are in the correct order these days. ;) Glad y'all had fun! :)

You'll have to come to Fitz next year and find out.:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

POP’s record and 10 way Competition recap.

First a big thanks to Chris, (The REAL CCH) Jack Donovan, John Walrond,(POPs record) Bruce Crawford (10 way competition) for cat herding, Jaclyn Donovan (video) and “Papa Ski” (video) and Walt (video) – especially Walt as he was a last second fill in. I wouldn’t cat herd without folks like that.

The new Georgia POP’s record stands at 29. The jump held for 22 seconds! It was made on the second attempt – which seems to be the magic number for us at the St. Paddies boogie below are the record holders:

Andy Whitlock
Bill Leseman
Bob Seaman
Bruce Meinert
Dan Eaton
Debbie Brock
Dennis Stevenson
Doug Lewis
Doug Mullinax
Fortson Rumble
Frankie Davis
Glenn Crews
Hal Spence
Harry Collins
Jack Donovan
Jimmy Ashmore
John Walrond
Keith Barwick
Keith Brock
Kerry Bentley
Larry Moore
Laurel Nichols
Lawrence Evans
Robert Lowe
Steve Chalfant
Steve Isabelle
Terry Curtis
Thomas Hayes
Todd Pitman

“Team Donovan” won the 10 competition, with all three teams being within a total of two points of each other. Bruce Crawford’s team came in second and yours truly in third.

All together our group did well over 289 skydives, we had one cut away with all gear recovered (Good job Kerry), and no injuries. For the most part the herd of cats did an outstanding job of being herded with a minimum of hissing and scratching.

Be safe all and see you in the sky!

CCH Fortson Rumble
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Thank-you, Chris and Julie. You put on a wonderful boogie as usual! We missed a lot of old faces but also met a lot of new ones. I hope the newbies will continue to come back and bring their friends so we can continue to come back every year. This is by far our favorite boogie of the year! B|

Thanks to Hans for helping us give my future son-in-law a tandem and thanks to Jimmy for the photos.
Thanks to the Muff Brothers for going with me on my 600th jump and being such kick-ass belly fliers so that our hybrid was perfect!
Thanks to Normiss to getting me there and back safely and dealing with all the icky camper issues. And, thanks for sharing all of my jumps with me!
And thanks to all of the dz.commers who made the time to give me a hug or a kiss. You all make all the Moderator stuff that I do worthwhile. B|

My funniest memory: I was sitting next to a mouthy Brit on one jump. He asked me my name, I told him my real name. He told me his name is Andy. "Copeland", I asked? "Yeah!" he says. I said, "I'm Skymama". His reply? "Oh, crap!" :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was camped pretty much right across from you, we exchanged hellos a few times . We may have spoken at some point while I was impaired! Great Boogie! Now all I need to do is figure out what options I want on the discounted Vector that I won!!
Wait , I pull what first?

Hey Billy, you should make that your profile pic!!!! LMAO!!!!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Oh and just wanted to say thanks to the Canadien crew for letting me empty my pockets before tossing me into the pond in celebration of my 100th! Everyone there made it a special event that I will never forget!

I know who you are now... You're fucked.:D>:(