CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Ok kids, you have about a day and a half to ask unlimited stupid questions and get moderately quick answers, depending on how fucking stupid the question is. Once I get to Fitz. on Monday I check the internet once, maybe twice a day and I ignore the really stupid questions.

Once you get to the boggie there are only 5 answers.
1.Yes
2.No
3.I don't know
4.Wal-Mart
5.Ask (insert name of the person who has pissed
me off the most)
Billyvance

FIFY:D

They're gonna have to text me then. :P:D

More fun all around if I have them call you.

yeah, I remember that one year one guy I was hoping to come out and join us as a newly licensed jumper, got all negative about the winds or something. Didn't matter what I tried to explain via PM, he was stone cold dead set in his opinion, posting rules be damned. Finally told him to fuck off. Never heard from him again. [:/]

Don't nobody make me say that again. :P

Say it again Billy!!!! :D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Dang. here I was gonna say I was for sale as a packer. But I guess you beat me to the job.

Then I guess it comes down to whoever has packed the fewer reserve rides! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Then I guess it comes down to whoever has packed the fewer reserve rides! :ph34r:

Only one, he had another packer pack his main, but my reserve pack job saved his bacon. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I've never packed a mal.

I will pack for you ... for a special remuneration to be named later.

>:(
:)

what exactly constitutes a mal? I got current on sat. made 4 jumps. yah me. had a mal ( spinning line twists ) boo! fixed it. didn't have to chop.yah me but it wasn't really a mal. the slider was above the twists. and it was in that spinning dive with the twists getting worse for maybe 4 or 5 seconds . but then I got the twists stopped and the old sabre got above my head. flying away for the dz natch. and it took maybe a min to kick out. but i made the dz barely.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Dang. here I was gonna say I was for sale as a packer. But I guess you beat me to the job.

I've never packed a choppy mc-chop-chop.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Don't make me start a bidding war

I'll match your deep pockets with my banning buttons. :P

OHHH!!!! Can I push the button?!?!?!?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I talked someone else into driving down with me. Gas savings = 4 more jumps wwwooo hoooo.

Damn! anyone wanna carpool? Folks flyin' in to ATL???

I talked someone else into driving down with me. Gas savings = 4 more jumps wwwooo hoooo.

Damn! anyone wanna carpool? Folks flyin' in to ATL???

Nevermind!!! I'm outta work at noon today and on the road shortly after!!!

[happy dance]BOOYAH fuckers!!!!:P[/happy dance]