squirell1

13th Annual HOG FLOP

Okay everyone, time is getting close!

Around noon on Saturday, we are going to be celebrating my 10,000th jump. I pretty much have the list of people on it and will be contacting you on Friday evening.

We should have the Hog Flop teams picked by then also, so we will start the competition soon after that. Remember, sign up early for the Hog Flop so we can get it done Saturday afternoon.

Lots of people have been asking about packing during the boogie. We will be selling packing tickets at manifest. Your packer will collect a ticket from you and they can cash them in at the end of the boogie. We have a staff of packers already, so if you are showing up to pack, please make sure you don't intrude on their business please.

Be safe and I will see you this weekend!
blue skies,

art

Pre-Registration: done
Hall Pass for the weekend: done
both rigs in date: shit.... working on it

well two outta three isn't bad!!! I'll be there probably Saturday morning (maby late Friday night) I haven't heard if there was a poker game planned.... If so count me in!!!!

See ya there!!!:)

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

You need me to bring your rig? I know your not to far from DeLand, but I'm there every day!!!

Yes, that would be awesome! You'll save me some time so that I can make it there in time to see Art's 10,000th jump. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

bring firewood if you have a supply --we have 2 fires rings to maintaim for 3 nights--that's lots of material--i've already brought 3 small loadsB| but not nearly enouh;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Hmmm...I have a bunch of crown molding and baseboard pieces left from a remodel on my house. Will that burn well or is it useless for a bonfire?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

bring firewood if you have a supply --we have 2 fires rings to maintaim for 3 nights--that's lots of material--i've already brought 3 small loads but not nearly enouh

I'm oconus again and can't make it, but if anyone wants to stop by my house, you can take as much wood as you can carry. Let me know, and I'll tell Kristin you're coming

Have a great boogie!
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Matt (The111) and I are still miserably stuck in Houston and won't make this year's flop. Life just ain't the same without going to that boogie this year.... [:/]

You guys all have fun and be safe!

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

If anyone has not got the word yet, I am coming to wingsuit organize and am bringing about 15 suits with me. PF stuff, Tony stuff, S-Fly stuff, BirdMan stuff.

I am driving up Thursday afternoon and will be on the DZ first thing Friday morning.

Chuck

PS: Art, I better be on that skydive.

Looks like most of my Titusville peeps are not going so I think I'm going to skip it this year. Here's the updated list.

PS don't worry Dennis, the auction stuff is being UPS'd to the DZ (to your attention) today.

Airwhore
Andy U
carbonezone
ChibiKuma
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
d_squared431
freefalle
Jguy904
Lauraliscious
Mamajumps
missg8tordivr
mwabd1
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
squirell1
taxiway(aka scott krout)Shocked
The Don
TMPattersonJr
HeatherObscura

yes we do Karl....you sure we've got the beer drinking part down?
we may need to that also...;)

didn't you have some wonderful drink last time I saw you at the Flop???:D

Gonna need to take a raincheck on that Mr Normiss :(

Got some work related stuff to get done over the weekend, so no Hop Floppy for me this year. Drink a few for me and I'll buy you a few next time we see each other.

;)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.