squirell1

13th Annual HOG FLOP

Got some work related stuff to get done over the weekend, so no Hop Floppy for me this year.

Grrrrrr. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Who's coming from or through Orlando? I may have a friend that needs a ride. :)

I'm going to be driving through Orlando on Thursday around 6 pm heading up if needed.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Thanks to everyone who offered a ride but they were unable to make it. :(

In other :) news, I'll be there late tonight!!!

Of course its good news that you will be there.... who else is the most reliable, drunk nekked crazy lesbian skydiver dude? Oh and uh, would you please bring your boobie hat?:P

My pics are up here. I missed some of the later costumes and the foam party, maybe someone else will post those pics.

Thanks to all the hard work from Denis, Misty and all of the Dirty Sanchez team. I think a fun time was had by all. See you next year! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for posting the pics Andrea! They are really good! I was hoping that I would be able to see some of the pics that were taken this weekend! Denis really knows how to throw a boogie!

Thanks to everyone who came, the boogie was a big success, and it was defintly a great time! I just wish I wasn't so tired....:P

Can't wait til next year...

But remember the Luau in Sebastian this coming March.... another great boogie by Team Dirty Sanchez!!!!;)

Thanks to ART, the staff in Palatka and Team Dirty Sanchez............as always a great time even with the airplane issues!

Sorry about my untimely departure on Sunday but a water line burst at my mothers and she is not smart enough to turn off the water!!!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

She also gave good "hugs by proxy" from friends who weren't able to make it!
B|

As long as the friends who didn't make it couldn't have "fun by proxy" cause damn they missed one hell of a time!!!!

Congrats again to Art on his 10,000th, Mike for his 20th year in the sport, and thanks to all who came out and made it another great Hog Flop, hope to see everyone again next year!!!! (And I promise I will try not to win everything again;):P:ph34r:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Thanks to everyone who attended the 13th Annual Hog Flop!

Some lows, the Skyvan broke on Saturday, but everyone, including three AFF students, did an excellent job getting out in an orderly and timely manner. Attendance was down, but the number of jumps made, even with the loss of the Skyvan was up over last year (over 1000). Four reserve rides and a lost skyboard (with shoes), but again everyone followed their EPs and all the gear was recovered.

Some highs, Art made his 10,000th jump and Mike Luttrel celebrating his 20 year award! The staff did a wonderful job keeping things moving even with the aircraft situation changing constantly. Skydive Deland for shutting down early on Saturday and Mark flying up in the Otter to help us finish out the day! Dirty Sanchez and Denis for putting on another great party Saturday night! Scotty Carbone for keeping us all fed throughout the weekend! The costume party was a thing to behold, if you weren't there, it was very entertaining!

Thanks again! We are going to be doing it again next year, October 29th through Nov. 1st.
blue skies,

art

Guys I just wanted to say I had a great time this past weekend and thanks to everyone who had a part in putting it together - Art, Team Dirty Sanchez, Falling Gators, the pilots, manifestors and DZ staff.

I just want to say thank you. It was great meeting you guys and jumping with you all.

-Marcus Rothberg

(yeah, that guy from FSU)

The boogie was a great event! Thanks for the "Team" effort! The weather on Sat could not have been betterB|

As Art mentioned, thanks to Bob H. and his crew for going the extra mile to help the boogie continue to boogie!

The Carbone Zone put out PRIME vidals to keep everyone powered.

Thanks to the Palatka HS ROTC, Tom, and Fastrax for their support of the flag jump on Sat evening.

And thanks to all the jumpers for coming out and jumping at the 'center of the skydiving universe', Skydive Palatka.

PS: my 'square 1' weight belt went adrift on Sat. If anyone can help me reunite with it a PM would be great--looked everwhere--

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues