squirell1

13th Annual HOG FLOP

it fit doing the 12-way and the demo last weekend damnit!
:D

at least you didn't have to fly the flag Dewey looked a little cramped in the 182 with the flag bag crammed in his jump suit
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Hey Mama you got your costume ready???

Nah, I'm boring. I'm not a costume kind of girl.

Just wear your "Soccer Mom" outfit -- that'll be plenty.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

how bout we bring a costume for ya

For some reason, I have a feeling what you consider acceptable and what I do, are two totally different things! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

how bout we bring a costume for ya

For some reason, I have a feeling what you consider acceptable and what I do, are two totally different things! :ph34r:

You could always wear it in addition to your regular clothes... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As of today, I have confirmed that Winghouse Girls will be on site! (maybe even be bringing some wings, but I know, what's my point?)B|

Chad--does this help entice you?B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

See if they can bring two extra Wing House Girl outfits, one for Skymama and one for micduran....that could be loads more fun than ditzy wuffo beer slinging girls!

Come on Michelle..we NEED you there!
Electricity, clear liquor I'm sure, and some floppin' going on as usual!!!:DB|
What's this bit I hear about foam???:)

I'll get with you on our gear needs (how much beer to bring and number of coolers required to contain it).
B|

I don't drink alcohol, but being a UF grad and believer in skydiving tradition, I know:
1. You can't bring too much beer!
2. It won't be too cold in spite of your best efforts! So don't worry!
B|B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

See if they can bring two extra Wing House Girl outfits, one for Skymama and one for micduran....that could be loads more fun than ditzy wuffo beer slinging girls!

Now that is downright scary! But thanks for the vote of confidence. :$

See my sig line. The 3Day 60 mile walk is the weekend before the Hog Flop. Can't change that.
Whuffo friend's wedding the weekend after. I have a lakeside campsite reservered for 4 days. Can't change that.
I really do love the Hog Flop and bummed to be missing it.:(
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Scotty and I are SO looking forward to the Hop Flop this year. I have been wanting to come for years but weekend shifts prevented that. I have to say I will really miss Skydive Atlanta’s Boogie b/c Trey always did an AWESOME job and we love the people there!!!! With that in mind….I am hoping to see a ton of SDA people at the Hog Flop. B|
Counting the days
>
Tami

PS: Booties off for hop flop backloops ;)

Scotty and I are SO looking forward to the Hop Flop this year. I have been wanting to come for years but weekend shifts prevented that. I have to say I will really miss Skydive Atlanta’s Boogie b/c Trey always did an AWESOME job and we love the people there!!!! With that in mind….I am hoping to see a ton of SDA people at the Hog Flop. B|
Counting the days
>
Tami

PS: Booties off for hop flop backloops ;)

Tell Scotty one of his "Brother from another mother" friends will be there! :o:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Tammi, it will be good to see you and scotty again! I just got my time off approved, no I just have to find out what other days my chemistry professor teaches and see if I can sit in her class that day. Otherwise I have to go to Chemistry Saturday morning from 8-12.... I'd skip it but missing a 4 hour block of chem is alot. Either way its going to be a great time continuing a great tradition.