squirell1

13th Annual HOG FLOP

This just added. Because Friday night is Halloween, we will be showing a brand new horror film that was shot in the Orlando area.

Winner of 2007's Best Florida Horror Film, Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! is a tongue-in-cheek Horror/Comedy, chronicling the epic battle between good and evil through the most unlikely charters. Strippers, Pimps, and Hookers fight for their lives in this gore-filled new age zombie comedy.

http://www.zombieszombieszombies.com/
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

This just added. Because Friday night is Halloween, we will be showing a brand new horror film that was shot in the Orlando area.

Winner of 2007's Best Florida Horror Film, Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! is a tongue-in-cheek Horror/Comedy, chronicling the epic battle between good and evil through the most unlikely charters. Strippers, Pimps, and Hookers fight for their lives in this gore-filled new age zombie comedy.

http://www.zombieszombieszombies.com/

And you can't go wrong with "unlikely charters"......:S

Hopefully, the divots I put in the landing area today will have grown back in by then!

Oh no! What hurts more- your body or your ego?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh no! What hurts more- your body or your ego?

WEll, while both are fragile......I think the 320 lb bundle attached to me with a 10' teather took the brunt of the impact. B|

I did replace my divot, but you can still see the two "smile" imprints towards the southwest part of the landing area.

ps: I have yet to leave a divot from my body. (as Swoop knocks his fist on his head)

ps: I have yet to leave a divot from my body. (as Swoop knocks his fist on his head)

Keep up the good work, you're too cute to mess up that body of yours. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HOG FLOP TIME.....Team Dirty SAnchez Style...

Sorry for the delay,but I just wanted all info in place to post. With that said.

October 31st-Nov 2nd , Skydive Palatka and Team Dirty Sanchez will host the 13th annual HOG FLOP.

We will have the Skyvan and Caravan on the flight line.

A halloween costume contest will be held saturday nite and a cash prize of $100 will be awarded for best costume.

The Hog Flop comp will start saturday morning so please register early so all teams can compete.

Scotty and Tammy Carbone will be cooking on site all weekend for your dinning pleasure.

This years registration will be $25 ($5 cheaper than last year) and you can register @ www.teamdirtysanchez.com

B|FREE BEERB| friday and saturday nite.

Saturday Dinner free with registration.

Freefly org..Tom Hayden (world record holder)
RW org.. Lyle Presse and Jeff Guy
Wingsuit org..TBA

Foam Party will be set up if it's not too cold or if Bolas will promiss not to get naked!!!!!

The Falling Gators will be hosting a friday Hit and chug for prizes.

As with all of Team Dirty Sanchez events to date,a charity will benifit from money raised with the raffle prizes. This year it will be the U.S.O. Let's Help Support Our Troops....

Hog Flop comp
Hoop Dives
Hit and Chug
Foam Party
Halloween Costume contest
Great food
Old friends
New friends
DJ friday and saturday
And much more to be announced....See you there

24 DAYS!!!!!

Ok Hog Floppers,
We have received lots of inquires for the Hog Flop Menu, so please see attached menu.
Counting down the days!!!
>
Scotty and Tami

OMG! I so see myself gaining 10 pounds at the boogie! It all looks so YUMMMMMMMYYYYY!

Can't wait to see ya both again at the boogie! Hugs!:)

DAMN>>>>>>>I am stuck in Springfield, Il...........and I can't wait until the 30th, I got a flight home........just for the HOG FLOP! Although I have to fit in seeing my wife and kids cause I have to fly back to this hell hole the following week!

So make sure we get a winters worth of partys in that weekend!!!!!!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

OK made a Hop & Pop yesterday and I've healed enough to make it after making my divit last moth in the landing area (unfortunately unlike swoop with my body B|) So count me in!!!

Airwhore
Andy U
carbonezone
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
freefalle
Jguy904
klingeme
Lauraliscious
Mamajumps
missg8tordivr
mwabd1