Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

What? No mention of boobs in your post? I can't believe you couldn't work that into the conversation about a 200lb hog.

Did I mention that we'll be having rip stick races up and down the runway? We'll get to see what pilot Gary is really made of!!

jesse

Did I mention that we'll be having rip stick races up and down the runway? We'll get to see what pilot Gary is really made of!!

Man, who would have thought that 50+ year old pilot Gary would be so good at riding the ripstick. Old man kicks my ass on it.
=========Shaun ==========

The irony is i'm totally not a boob guy, but an ass man. I was just trying to stir the juices. But it seems like the flint hill dwellers are not much into boobs either.
Ripstick, Stilts and whatever other toys there are, are more likely to create injuries than the jumping. In fact the sky is likely to be the safest place.
Seems like the pieces are coming together and looks like it's just countdown to fun. You all have done a good job-the porta sinks was a coop.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

It's basically a skateboard with two caster wheels that is flexible in the middle. Learning is like water skiing at first. the hard part is getting up.

Jesse

So that's what those things are called. I see them at the DZ but didn't know what they were called. I must be getting old. Pretty soon I'll be yelling at kids and saying, "You call that crap music?" :)
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

We'll be having a food concession on site for lunch and late afternoon munchies each day and it will be serving biscuits and gravy for breakfast Sat and sun mornings. The young lady running it is raising money to go on a missionary trip to Thailand this fall. Save yourself a trip to town and a chance at losing your parking spot. I guarantee you'll find something you like to eat at the dropzone!!

Jesse

That video was pretty good.
Some important questions are.
Is she a Kansas girl and will she be at the Boogie?
Is she interested in membership at KSUPC?:ph34r:
haha
Now where are the rest of those Kstate girls?B|
Just eleven days left folks.
Blues

"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

It's basically a skateboard with two caster wheels that is flexible in the middle. Learning is like water skiing at first. the hard part is getting up.

Jesse

And here is a pic of the midwest freefly legend on his ripstick at a skatepark in KC.
www.greenboxphotography.com