Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

Jumpers -

Every Year, the Kansas State University Parachute club Hosts it's annual boogie. In years Past, we've grown from one cessna, to Two cessnas, and now our Boogie is Ready for Something....Bigger.

The 2008 KSUPC Peggs/ 45th anniversary Boogie From Thursday, June 5th, through Sunday,June 8th. This is our first time in over 10 years hosting a Turbine Boogie, and thanks to the good folks of Team Fastrax, we'll have quite a show this year.

- Team Fastrax Caravan 675, flying loads to 13.500 all week.

- Free RW load organizing compliments of John Hart of Team Fastax

- Hog Roast / Hawaiian Luau Saturday Night

- ABC (Anything but Clothing Party) Friday Night

- Night Jumps on Thursday

- Demo Containers, canopies

- Pitts-Biplane observer rides all weekend with aerobatic
demonstrations

- Several Meals, beverages, free camping, courtesy rooms provided!

- $35 Regestration Fee to help pay for the Ferry Fee

- A portion of the proceeds will go to the Geoff Peggs Scholarship fund

I have been involved in planning this event for over 10 months, and I must say that I am excited! Kansas, Nebraska, Western Missouri and Oklahoma strongly need a turbine present, and We hope that this event will help bring all the skydivers together in the area. We encourage any and all to come and attend - we are setting jump tickets as low as possible ($22 as long as fuel behaves) to allow everyone to come out and jump. We'll provide the plane, the parties, and the drinks - just come and have a good time!!
=========Shaun ==========

Don't forget Jimmy "The midwest freefly legend" will be there!! I'm suprised LJ hasn't started mocking him yet.

So - Let's get The list going - you all know da rules!

4x4edgeman (Pending Successfull 13th PRCP! :P)
AllisonH
KSJumper
Unstable

Don't forget Jimmy "The midwest freefly legend" will be there!! I'm suprised LJ hasn't started mocking him yet.

So - Let's get The list going - you all know da rules!

4x4edgeman (Pending Successfull 13th PRCP! :P)
AllisonH
KSJumper
Unstable

Uhmmmm Little Joe here, ready to Mock the coinman... Boogie dates noted.. see you there!
www.greenboxphotography.com

No freefly organizer? What about Jimmy Coiner? Will he be there?

Of-a-course Jim-Jim-Jimmy-Jim is a-gunna be there! He'll probably be doing FF organizing, but AFAIK informally. No doubt there will be a lot going on!

No freefly organizer? What about Jimmy Coiner? Will he be there?

Of-a-course Jim-Jim-Jimmy-Jim is a-gunna be there! He'll probably be doing FF organizing, but AFAIK informally. No doubt there will be a lot going on!

Well jimmy crack corn and I don't care If Jimmy cricket is freefly org or not, just as long as he is there is all that matters.. bogies just don't work without "Jimbo".

***reply].. boogies just don't work without "Jimbo".

Yeah, it's like having a shot without a beer chaser... It's good, but it's not "pass out with your face balanced on a bottle" kind-a-good! ;)

Isn't this KSUPC's 45th anniversary to? I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back for this or not, but I'll start checking out airfare.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

"Yeah, it's like having a shot without a beer chaser... It's good, but it's not "pass out with your face balanced on a bottle" kind-a-good! "

Do we know anyone that has ever passed out with thier face balanced on a bottle? I wonder if JIMMY knows who we are talking about?
I thnk there is even a picture of that event if I remember correctly.
Joe

Sean, has Jimmy not confirmed yet? If no then I am a maybe at this time.. how can it be a boogie in kansas without the legend around?

He confirmed that he'd be there on our facebook page... He's good!:)

Okay then put me back ont he list and my wife will be there as well.

So, there I was, dirt diving a jump in Dallas this last weekend.B| One of the jumpers asked me where I was from and I said McPherson, KS. "Oh," he says, "I used to live in KC." I asked him if he new Jimmy Coiner. He says, "No." :( His head instantly exploded. What could I do, I just walked to the corner and puked. [:/]

Let the games begin.;)

It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

There absolutely has to be an attempt. Gonna be numerous young ladies there that will enjoy the inspiration. Gotta get the media to profile it-i mean after all, the main stream sports will be over with. Whats better to fill the sports segment with than hot, talented MOKAN girls making a record. Better yet get one of the KC reporters on a tandem. Surely there could be other record attempts.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"