Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

Rumor has it there will be a women's RW record attempt at the boogie. I think they will try to top the MO state record for the chicks. We should have alot of chicks there since "The Legend" will be present. He is a chick magnet you know.

JM

Let me know what day that's planned for. What's the current women's RW record? 4? :)

Jesse needs to use his Magical S&TA powers to look up and see what the current record is. When the Caravan was in Kingman for a couple of years, they went record-crazy, but we can top them! :)

I'm picturing formation loads with the Caravan and the 182... Is that possible? I know I've been formation loads with an Otter and a 182.

Shaun I need to mail you my rig before hand and have you repack it for me, I'll be outta date and I'd rather mail it anyway rather than try and fly with it.

Don't blame you. Had to pop my wifes at PHX leaving Eloy. They fertilized last day we there and the machine picked up the nitrogen on hers.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

If you price out other containers with the options that come standard with the Icon you will find the Icon is in the lower price range.

Thanks Jumper Troy. It'll be good to see you and the other half out there.

So who else is making plans to be there?
=========Shaun ==========

***I'll be coming in from sunny Florida for the boogie and get current again ;) I don't have to do a PRCP again now do it haha.

I'll let you skip the prcp if you install that fan in my computer. The duct tape is still holding on but the fan sweaks a little if I shut my computer off and then start it again. I think it will last a couple more months however!! :ph34r:

JM

My original flights were cancelled - the airline isn't flying anymore. This was not a big surprise since tickets were so cheap and the planes were maybe half full. But I got new tickets so I'll still be there :)

Skybus? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yep, it was skybus :S

I don't wanna ride on the Caravan because I want to have control over my schedule. I'm combining coming to the boogie with visiting my parents (this means they're paying for the plane ticket), so I need to fly into KC anyway.

I now have tickets on Northwest, and when I get back from the boogie I should have enough frequent flier miles for another free trip.

I MIGHT be there. depends on how much boss ass I can kiss for a couple days off.

Damn straight you need to be there! This is your alma mater and you've never seen a turbine there before. Be there of be square! :P

I MIGHT be there. depends on how much boss ass I can kiss for a couple days off. ;)

So where you jumping in TX?

last place i jumped here was in skydive dallas. LOVED their night jumps, just wish it wasn't 3 hours away from me. i'm gonna try the east skydiving place next.

MB 3528, RB 1182

last place i jumped here was in skydive dallas. LOVED their night jumps, just wish it wasn't 3 hours away from me. i'm gonna try the east skydiving place next.

Wish it was just three. We go down every 6-8 weeks and it's six hours. Hope you make it back up for the boogie.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Hey Shaun, is it cash and check only or will you guys be taking credit cards? If no cards you wanna make sure that info is in BOLD so people know. Curious if I need to bring cash or not, prefer not to.

And Jesse hahaha damn see duct tape works for everything doesn't it!!! I'll put a copule in my gear bad and bring with, I don't even remember what processor that was to get one that fits. Shit that's been years huh...Glad the computer still works though! And I'm D license so I just have to demonstarte stability under instructor supervision, so a headdown jump would count right :)

Can't wait to see everyone and jump again!!! I'm debating on driving/flying. I'm kinda in the mood for a long road trip but gas is a bitch for 1500 miles each way

Hey Shaun, is it cash and check only or will you guys be taking credit cards? If no cards you wanna make sure that info is in BOLD so people know. Curious if I need to bring cash or not, prefer not to.

Don't worry man, we'll take credit./debit cards. We tweaked and tuned the System and Account Andrew set up for us. We may need to tack on a few extra pennies for Tickets bought with CC, but that's pretty standard..