Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

We have beer, skydivers, we want boobs, we have midgets and gun powder has been mentioned, we have a clear "no permit" required, We have a turbine, camping on the DZ-surfboards and Hog roast, beer skydivers from Florida, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Texas an ABC party and night jumps, hot college chicks-gonna have to have some video because if it aint on film it didn't happen, but this has the makings of one hell of a party.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

I'll work on the girls - I used to know a couple strippers when I lived in Manhattan...

Any live entertainment? Other than the strippers lol

Anyone worked on having a band or anything?

Rumor has it that Andrew is coming back, I wonder if his PA system is still in Manhattan or if he took it to Twin Falls.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Rumor has it that Andrew is coming back, I wonder if his PA system is still in Manhattan or if he took it to Twin Falls.

Cool! I like Andrew - he's a good kid. Have you met "Sound-Guy Scott?" Scott Cameron? He's providing the PA system and all the gizmos needed to run it. Live band; well, not this time around. Although the ABC and hog roast should provide plenty of fun for everyone. When budgeting out the boogie this year, the general consensus was that a live band would be more hassle than it would be worth - but if this year turns out well and we have the pennies to do it again - LETS!
=========Shaun ==========

Hey brother,
In thirty days we'll be talking about the legend that was the great Kansas Boogie. Most of us will be hung over, sore and in dire need of rest and rehydration. Our ETOH level will be prohibited of driving. Our girls will have rocked. We will have loved the turbine, the stunt plane rides, the state record attempts, awesome the night life and a vibe that becomes a midwest legend, -telling stories about the ABC party and bragging about how good the pig was (i hope). How much beer did we go though? Cocunut bras amd grass skirts.
I talked to Big Bill tonight and he'll be bringing his great repository of music and hey you old farts we are gonna play some 70 and 80 classics. Pedro will be there and funky Winkerbein. Some hot 40+ fems will be keeping us on the party track. The paratroopers will be waking up the camp in classic fashion-listen, learn and love our noise. Rumor-no good rumor has it that Model Talent Group will make a strong showing with girls (12) who want to add adventure picutres to their portfolios by making tandems.damn i wish i was a TI -they will stay and party. Oh yeah the first boob shot was taken tonight and will be posted soon. Some show me girls are tossiing out the gauntlet. Maybe even an resurrection of an old fashioned prop blast tradition-complete with steel pot and swirl. This is the party, damn glad i'll have a"T" shirt. Legends and legacy-will you be there for the genesis?

Slap with the leather glove, shot accross the bow, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Here are some Boobs. These "Show Me" girls will all be at the boogie doing their first tandem. Let's see some Ok, KS, IA, NE, Boobs-who else is coming to the kansas Turbine Boogie at KSUPC??:ph34r:. Last night they were brainstorming on what to wear at the ABC party.

FYI- If you haven't been to our little airport we do not have much for creature comforts, the main thing being potable running water. If you plan on camping and are wondering about taking a shower we have a courtesy suite set up at the Simmer Motel in Wamego for that purpose. Just visit registration to find out about that. Below are the motels within 20 minutes of the airport.

Motel listings for Wamego and Manhattan:

Wamego- 5 minutes from Airport:

Super 8 785-458-8888
Simmer 785-456-2304
Victory B&B 785-456-1393
Eagle View 785-456-8654
Cottage at the
Meadows 785-456-8654

East Manhattan- 15 minutes from airport:

Super 8 785-537-8468
Motel 6 785-537-7307
Bestwestern 785-537-8300
Hampton Inn 785-539-5000
Comfort Inn 785-770-8000
Fairfield Inn 785-539-5391
Econo Lodge 785-539-5391
Regency 785-537-0630

If you are flying in I recommend you have your own tie down ropes. We should be able to handle a handful of extra planes. Both plane and car parking will be tight. When you drive onto airport property you basically have to cross the north end of the runway. Be sure to watch out for planes landing and taking off.

We are working on getting an additional tent for packing but if you have your own set up you use for boogies I'd suggest bringing it.

Sorry we don't have extra links set up at our website skydivekstate.com or kansasboogie.com with more pertinent boogie info. Be sure to pass info you see here on to people that don't go to dropzone.com regularly.

Thanks,

Jesse

So, now at least we have Running water with the porta-sinks! I think it'll be a good show! We are having a boogie committee meeting Saturday BEFORE we start jumping - perhaps Doug and Jesse could be there?

BTW, this is going to be the best damn boogie Kansas has ever seen!
=========Shaun ==========

Lauren and Marissa graduate Sat. So we won't be out. Trying for Sunday but with project graduation and family in town0not looking good either. I'm available for telecon or email-let me know what you need and we'll try to do it from a distance.

Hey brother,
Ordered the hog this morning. 200lbs live weight.
They are gonna kill and chill on Wed. the 4th so i'll have Bill bring it out with him on Thursday. Les and i are coming out wed. afternoon. Hold off on the additional 48 cinder blocks, we'll need some more just not that many. Let me design the chicken cooker tonight and i'll let you know. We will need one of the fridges for the meat. The plan is coming together. We will be able to feed 100-120 persons.