Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

I can't wait for the Boogie! This will be my first one. I can't think of a better way to do it than with college students who ain't afraid to party!

Did somebody say FIRST?;)

Should I start to get worried :o
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

I can't wait for the Boogie! This will be my first one. I can't think of a better way to do it than with college students who ain't afraid to party!

Just depends on how many FIRST'S you plan on doing that weekend, and admitting too.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Just depends on how many FIRST'S you plan on doing that weekend, and admitting too.

I am open for just about anything... just as long as it doesn't involve a Saint Bernard, a can of 40 weight motor oil and a 5 poud bag of kitty liter. :S
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

I am open for just about anything... just as long as it doesn't involve a Saint Bernard, a can of 40 weight motor oil and a 5 poud bag of kitty liter. :S

I can supply the St. Bernard but the oil and;)....Oh, never mind:D. Just bring a case of beer, for your FIRST boogie, and don't admit to any more first's or you won't have any money left to jump.>:(, and that's the last freebie.

I am open for just about anything... just as long as it doesn't involve a Saint Bernard, a can of 40 weight motor oil and a 5 pound bag of kitty liter. :S

I can supply the St. Bernard but the oil and;)....Oh, never mind:D. Just bring a case of beer, for your FIRST boogie, and don't admit to any more first's or you won't have any money left to jump.>:(, and that's the last freebie.

A case of beer, you got it! Is coors light ok? Look me up and I'll make sure you get the first one. As for the other stuff... I'll just keep it between myself, a pair of identical twin midgets (with A.D.D.) and a Mexican bartender in Tijuana ;)
POPS 10672

A case of beer, you got it! Is coors light ok? Look me up and I'll make sure you get the first one. As for the other stuff... I'll just keep it between myself, a pair of identical twin midgets (with A.D.D.) and a Mexican bartender in Tijuana ;)

Well now, since someone else has to have already done it to call you on it you'll probably be OK with the Mexican bartender, but, before I call you on the little people(I always try an be PC), were they male, female, or one of each?:$

Well now, since someone else has to have already done it to call you on it you'll probably be OK with the Mexican bartender, but, before I call you on the little people(I always try an be PC), were they male, female, or one of each?:$

Most deffinately female.... I'm not into disgusting things:)
POPS 10672

Well then, that saved you a case of beer.[:/], this time;).

Well then, that saved you a case of beer.[:/], this time;).

However, there was this one time in Pango Pango when I woke up on the dirt floor of a grass hut with an empty bottle of tequila by my side, a hangover and a half eaten coconut... still in its shell! I couldn't find my wallet or credit cards, however, there were a lot of monkeys in the jungle with designer cloths on.
POPS 10672

Ok,
If we are gonna start with the stories before the beer flows-see me about the one where a certain paratropper wakes in Panama-started in Georgia or maybe even we can discuss tear gassing the girls dormity (panty raid) on CMSU in 83-one of the first alleged "domestic terrorism" cases.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Domestic terroism? I think you got us all beat :)
The only thing I have to compete with that is the time I was in Bora Bora with a hula fire dancer. I applied for a work visa stating that my occupation was "raising grass skirts" but the ministry of labor didn't see the humor in it and thew me in jail for illigal immigration. My cell mate was a 300 pound Samoan named Kimo who had an uncontrolable flatuance problem. Imagine it, I am in a primative jail cell in the hot and humid tropics and the only breeze that can be felt was generated by Kimo himself.

POPS 10672

Alleged "Domestic Terrorism". That's how the Chicago Sun Times reported it. Actually the girls and boys tying bed sheets together and climbing out of the windows in their undergarments was disturbing to some. Not all :)

I can honestly say, I haven't been involved with any terrorism... alleged or real. Now, there was this one time I was stuck in a bar in the Azores during a monsoon. Just me, a set of Siamese twin hermafadites and a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels...
POPS 10672

Alleged.
Back before there was spin, some tried to spin it that way. The real story was horny college guys, lot's of beer, tear gas and the creative juice flowing for a panty raid. Nothing like college girls in their underwear. I still remember the birthday kiss from that chick Debbie-wow definatley worth all those hours of interrogation.
On a different note. We'll be camping the entire time and if the meat is there-ribs, chicken, goat, lamb whatever-i'm game for doing the cooking-maybe Friday night could be spicy grilled chicken night-i'll bring my smoker and some native hillbilly oak and hockory.

Isn't SDKC having a balloon boogie the same weekend? :S

There is more then one balloon in this world, why can't you have one as well?

I don't know who SDKC is using but SDKS has used a guy from that area that fly's a ballon that looks like a pig.

Troy-

The ballon that Skydive Kansas has used is different from the one Skydive Kansas City is using. I think the KSUPC boogie falls on the same weekend as SDKC's 10th year anniversary.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I don't know who SDKC is using but SDKS has used a guy from that area that fly's a ballon that looks like a pig.

I'll call rigger Joe tonight and see If we can pull some numbers on the balloon prices and feasability. I think having a balloon would be a great idea, we just need to see if we have the $ to do it the same weekend of the boogie. There are a LOT of really cool things we can do this summer
at our DZ

- Helicopter Jumps
- Balloon Jumps
- Water Jumps Into Tuttle Creek Lake, need one more old Rig..
- Paracommander day!
=========Shaun ==========

Yea the Pig balloon guy's name is Ed Smith he has flown some of our guys along with the SDK gang in years past. Cool balloon and he can take 2-3. He is out of Topeka and is charging $125.00 to 3500agl. His number is 785-691-5114. This guy is good with a balloon and loves skydivers. Chris