popsjumper

Good Vibes Boogie Mar26-30 @ The Farm

...Oh..... did I hear there is a cat named Ryan Clough down there?? Tell that MF that I will see his scrawney lil a$$ in about 48-72 hours:P;)B|B|

Oh...you must mean the Easter Bunny. Yes, he's here.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

With all the rain they have had in North Ga. I'm sure the ponds are full.

The pond by the hanger was damn near over flowing the last time I was there.
edit:
If someone could post the happenings of the boogie for those of us who cant be there (me) it would be greatly appreciated.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Oh...you must mean the Easter Bunny. Yes, he's here.

wat? He still cant decide what he wants to do or be?.... hahaha

9 more hours and I am there, probably about 1 or 2am.... ciaos freaks! You to brother Andy Sir!!!

till then peace and BLUEs
:DD

I see that my sig line came back.... lol puters:S

anyone wanna put on a little water training! hahaha i know far fetched, but I wouldn't mind getting my B license while im down there ;)

I second that motion. I need the training and if you want you can even throw me in the pond while I'm sleeping. Anything to get my B to do night jumps!

Come to think of it, don't throw me in the pond while I'm sleeping- that would suck. Good thing no one knows what I look like...... except for Jack. DOH!

In case you're wondering, I will not be the guy wearing a fake mustache and sombrero. Please just ignore that guy. Thank you.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I am coming out tomorrow at around 2. Yes, the legendary me will be at the farm to bitch and moan about how I cant jump because I'm hurt. But I will be there with cane in tow and so you can just call me doctor house when you see me.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

You know, of course, that jumping with a cane is not unheard of. Mad Dog McGuire does it...but then there's a reason they call him "Mad Dog".
:D:D

Thursday Update:

Freefly bonanza days with Sunman and JimmyT. Damn, those guys can FLY!

Pond swoop extravaganza...we haven't seen the pond get this much action in something like forever. There had to have been some distance and speed records blasted away today.

We may have to move the parking lot farther away...say about 1/4 mile or so.
:D:D:o

Kyle and Big Eric got major milestones today. Kyle #100 and Big Eric #300.

David E. got is first 6-way and his new gear and his first pack job jumped. Damn...I forgot to mention the "B" word to him.

PD and Mirage rolled in today and are set up and ready to go.

The new padded carpet is really, really nice.

The two new big-screen TVs in the hangar sure beat the old luggers we used to have. One for the Tandem students and one for the rest of us.

Anthony Stone rolled in today and will be organizing FS jumps.

We've got some very interesting visitors. One young, foreign-born lady has captured my heart but she doesn't know it...and probably could give a shit. That's OK because it wasn't really my heart that responded anyway. At least I found out that I'm not too old to get it up.

Shimmel dropped in and immediately got an ass-chewing from the pilot for doing stupid stuff...go figure.

A DZ.com board goes up tomorrow. We'll have a DZ.com belly-way or two.

to pissed off last NIGHT when I got home to login and tell ya'll that my vaca has been frickin REVOKED b/c a few others have called in sickly and we are "suppose" to be busy as all get out.... "ON CALL" sucks fucking ASSSSSSS
All my plans, jumps, rental car, gear, KID CANCELLED!!!
But most of all meeting NEW peeps and seeing the EASTER BUNNY again.... damnit>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Rolling out there in about an hour... see you then!:)

I wish I lived closer. I would have brought my little girl out to play for a few hours today (no jumping for me) and be back home before 5 pm. It's just too much driving since I'll be there tomorrow morning. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, that sux

YES it does!1 Worked about two hours over yesterday, four hours today and looking for a full day+ tomorrow....
I see that you all might be getting drenched at the moment???
I dont care, I would still be ther in a Georgia minute if I could... I am still bummed by not being able to attend! or should I say being held FUCKING PRISONER uP here........>:(

newyazzz... STAY SAFE and seek shelter in the event of lighting and high winds...

uPdate us Andy!!! wats the ongoings going on man??? I will see ya next time BRO!!B|

peace peeps!
:DD

...and one of the best video clips of the week that I saw was the swoop landing onto the back of the running atv. I can't remember for sure, was it Ben swooping and Shimmel driving?

Good times...good vibes.

- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Old-timer that he is making a rookie mistake in letting himself get squeezed into the back door jamb on a speed star exit.

Billy...you old rookie, you. Next time wear a mini-skirt.
Uh...wait...I take that back.
:D:D:D:D

not quite-Billy did get that road rash. I think his skirt got caught on the door during exit:D:D:D:D

Poor Billy, ripping some holes in his BRAND NEW jumpsuit! :S[:/] I'm sure the road rash will heal, but having to patch that jumpsuit sure will hurt.

Plus, Mark got a shiner on that jump, and I think he hurt his shoulder? I'm so glad I bailed on the speed star action so that I could test my ability to fall fast enough to stay with 'divot. :ph34r::P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091