skinnyshrek

Christmas boogie at The Farm

For all you peeps that have pmed me about the farms xmas get together. It is December the 8th. God knows what organizer he has this year. I am sure he will post when the time is right.So plan your vacation and get your ass there. So now you all know so leave me alone:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

cranky dick.

You coming to the hog flop?

No, nitro needs a re-line. So all my stuff is at the farm. Plus it's jellos Birthday and i have him a present

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

cranky dick.

You coming to the hog flop?

No, nitro needs a re-line. So all my stuff is at the farm. Plus it's jellos Birthday and i have him a present

We will miss you Skinny, I'm hoping to make it to the farm in Dec. Gotta put in for the time off now!

Thanks for the PSA. I never PMed you, but I appreciate the info. I should be able to make it. :)
Tell J he should come to the Hog Flop for his bday, a bunch of Atlanta skychicks will be there and willing to give him spankings. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Thanks for the PSA. I never PMed you, but I appreciate the info. I should be able to make it. :)
Tell J he should come to the Hog Flop for his bday, a bunch of Atlanta skychicks will be there and willing to give him spankings. :D

Nah, we have new blood at the farm now. You girls are oldies. Freshmeat is in store for jello

We're having 4-way Scrambles on Saturday or Sunday...probably Saturday so we won't be jumping with as big of hangovers that is the norm for Sundays *G*. $25/jump including video, 3-4 rounds, trophies.

Then an optional bigway or two with all of the competitors that are ready and able.
:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

how long is the drive from deland to the Farm????

7 hours at a guess, its worth every mile bring a tandem rig and get put to work

Tell J he should come to the Hog Flop for his bday, :D

I copied this from the Dirty Sanchez website (listed under party information) -

• Electric 8-way (Jell-o shot Jay)

Unless there are 2 Jello J's out there (scary thought, I know) he is expected in Palatka.
Well J - where are you going to be?
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I should be there. You gonna flash me again at the poker game? :D

I'm pure and innocent I have no idea what you mean :)

I know i will vouch for that. You spent the night on the couch in the camper fully clothed.
Anyways, i am trying to get cory to come out. He's 90% positive he will be there. So if they do a podcast all please be on good behaviour:D Rememeber, the first to subscribe to the event get the best camper slots

If you come there will be a Strip Club Outing. Nothing quite says Happy Holidays like a good Lap Dance and a few shooter girls.;)

Ain't that the truth! :)
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

If you come there will be a Strip Club Outing. Nothing quite says Happy Holidays like a good Lap Dance and a few shooter girls.;)

Where oh Where is our Angela?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Where oh Where is our Angela?

What's this "OUR" crap? You know I don't share! :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver