skinnyshrek

Christmas boogie at The Farm

Friday should be busy. oh yeah, dave and possibly cory will be doing the poker on saturday night. I think it will be a 2 table tourney like last year. All procedes will be going to me as usual.:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Along with the usual shenanigans:

We're having 4-way Scrambles on Saturday. $25/jump including video, 3-4 rounds, trophies. Then an optional bigway or two with all of the competitors that are ready and able.

The Otter will be going back-to-back all day, I'm sure.

I'm sure we'll have some other fun jumps going all weekend like Hoop Dives, Mystery Dives, Inflatables, etc.

Bring a White Elephant gift (under $25) for the party Saaturday night and we'll have the gift exchange going like we did last year which was really fun.

Bring a Pot-Luck dish. We'll have dinner Saturday night, too.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We've already got several interested in the 4-way scrambles...this is going to be fun!

You need at least 4 though andy. :D:D:ph34r:

Count me in that group. Do we have to commit to all the rounds?? With the sun going down so early, I'm thinking 3 rounds and then the big way would leave time for some other jumps.

It's gonna be a cold first couple of rounds :ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -

You need at least 4 though andy. :D:D:ph34r:

I'm gonna be my own 4-way team...I'm just trying to decide which 4 personalities get a slot.

Count me in that group. Do we have to commit to all the rounds??

No. But I'm pretty sure that the ZERO you get for any squelched round will be detrimental to your overall score.

With the sun going down so early, I'm thinking 3 rounds and then the big way would leave time for some other jumps.

I left that option open for everyone, yes. I expect most will vote for 3 rounds.

It's gonna be a cold first couple of rounds :ph34r:

Nah...pull low and avoid some exposure time.
:D:D j/k, folks.

Now are we really going to have a tournament, or is half the people going to skip out on us?

How about making it interesting? Winner gets the money, PLUS a lap dance by their favorite opposite-sex dz.commer?

:ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

On That Friday Night (Dec 7th), Several of us will be making the Annual Strip Club Outing on the way out to The Farm.

Details Here.

This time we are going to the Pink Pony SOUTH. New Club, Much easier to get to The Farm from there.

You bunch of fucking perverts. The normal people at the farm will be playing poker i guess.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If you want to early register for the 4-way Scrambles, send me a PM with:
Name
License and number
Total # of jumps
# of RW jumps.

For the locals, I already have the names, I just need the other info to fill in the gaps.

I want to get some idea of how many to prepare for...last-minute stuff is always a pain-in-the-ass.

Screw that...we want real food!

Which one of your "employees" is providing the salsa?
:D:D:P

The book keeper. Anybody remember the first year where justin cooked the turkeys in what is now grewels loft. Maybe have him do the turkeys again

ao aso far who has the foor, brandy is doing the salsa i am in charge of the dips who is stepping up for the turkey and deserts

ao aso far who has the foor, brandy is doing the salsa i am in charge of the dips who is stepping up for the turkey and deserts

I'll bring a couple pies or some sort of dessert. Real pies to eat, not to pie people in the face with. :D:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091