skinnyshrek

Christmas boogie at The Farm

ao aso far who has the foor, brandy is doing the salsa i am in charge of the dips who is stepping up for the turkey and deserts

I'll bring a couple pies or some sort of dessert. Real pies to eat, not to pie people in the face with. :D:)

Keep them away from clay, he's having a hard time staying with students down at the AFF course. :D:D Looks like he will have his tandem rating in time for the christmas boogie,
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think ill actually stay and party this time.

come introduce yourself. cae of beer you will be a packer

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

come introduce yourself. cae of beer you will be a packer

case of beer I will be a packer? please explain a bit further...
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

I think what Shrek is trying to say in his broken english is that if you bring him a case of beer he will teach you to pack. Or someone else will be willing to teach you if you bring them :D. Shrek likes Heineken, FYI. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I think what Shrek is trying to say in his broken english is that if you bring him a case of beer he will teach you to pack. Or someone else will be willing to teach you if you bring them :D. Shrek likes NEWCASTLE, FYI. :D

NO!!!:D

wtf? no? I take it your joking, its hard to tell over the internet. but they are coming anyway.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

wtf? no? I take it your joking, its hard to tell over the internet. but they are coming anyway.

Correction:

Shrek likes Newcastle
Spence likes Heineken

Hopefully whoever likes Corona will also be willing to teach you how to pack. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Don't know you white folks eat so can you give some suggestions as to what I can bring??

Bring some noodles:D

Seriously, noodles? That's not traditional xmas food?!?!?

Just bring a good dish. last year the food was awesome. I think we had about 25 different dishes. i'm tempted to make shepherds pie just tempted. If greg will let me use the cooker in the cabin that is. Don't forget to bring the gift for the elephant shit thing we all do. Maybe someone can post or print the rules as each year it seems to ecome more confusing for tards.

Oh shit!! SHE is Cooking??? (Quick, Someone Hide the Dogs!!)

:P:D:D

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you miss the big yellow smiley in my post?

Corona does suck but to each his own.

Coronas are just barely swiggable if you jam a wedge of lime into the bottle. I won't buy them, but if nothing else was available, I'd drink one. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seriously, noodles? That's not traditional xmas food?!?!?

For real and decent Chinese food I would...I would...well, there's no telling.

Screw tradition! Bring your best!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239