skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

Just wanted to add this at the end, but I'd like to personally thank everyone for coming out this weekend and supporting the NEW & IMPROVED Skydive the Farm!!

Special THANKS go to the following:

Michele & Dave - for arranging to pick up the kegs and enduring the hassles involved, the beer was a smashing success...I think we returned a quarter of the Miller Lite and that was all!!

Mike to the G - for keeping us all alive!!

Laura & Monica - for the t-shirt idea & making it happen...we nearly sold out of all the white & black long sleeved!

Nikki - for keeping the video guys flying

Shananay - for getting us on the loads

All the packers - for their relentless efforts

Dave, our new pilot - you rawk bro!!

Mark Carinas - for building Greg's big deck!

Greg - for all the improvements, the efforts, the ideas, and the great personality you bring to the Farm...thanks for letting us take over your little piece of heaven

And finally Hans...your work does not go un-noticed!! It's all coming together...I wish nothing but the best for your 'little' dropzone!!;)

Also - thanks for all the local jumpers who came back out of the woodwork...don't forget - we're an Otter DZ now...so keep the love flowing!

A quick, but sincere THANKS for all those who help make my 1000th jump & celebration a very memorable one!!

See you next 1000!!
BTW...who did end up winning that REDSKINS game, Lee??!!!!:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I think we returned a quarter of the Miller Lite and that was all!!

Skydivers drank Miller Lite??? :S

I was standing there and when people pulled the empty newcastle tap they were like damn. You could tell they didn't want the guinness. So I would point out the miller lite keg. Guinness or Miller lite, most choose miller lite.
Fine by me, more Guinness for me. I was two fisting it after my 3rd glass, because it takes so long to settle:). I eventually gave up on trying to finish the keg off myself.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Damn, Villy. You're an old-timer. You KNOW that skydivers will piss and moan about whatever beer is available but they will drink it to the last drop. I am TOTALLY amazed that there was anything at all left over. Totally.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think we returned a quarter of the Miller Lite and that was all!!

Skydivers drank Miller Lite??? :S

There were a bunch of whuffos there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I started a thread in Bonfire....today was the day!

Darn!!! I can't even post a congrats because I'm banned from the Bonfire for reasons beyond my control...(Thanks LEE!!!)[:/]

And no more about my twins before I get banned from this Forum too...:P

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

It would be so wrong to pass by an ass like that and not give it a squeeze!! :P

I'm not much of an organizer or anything but is it possible to plan a boogie to welcome the new addition to Han's & Sandy's family? The Farm had such an unexpected slow end of the Summer season, I would like to see if we could help them out by building on the momentum gained from this past weekend. Just a thought....

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Great idea but please don't call it a boogie. The term is terribly over used these days.

I agree. And I'd also like everyone to read the "events NOT advertising" sticky at the top of the forum before anyone posts the "Hans just had a new baby and needs the money" boogie. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Great idea but please don't call it a boogie. The term is terribly over used these days.

Not by you whuffo
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sounds like a great idea to me.
Having the otter, I would think that business would pick up, but I really have no idea.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

I agree. And I'd also like everyone to read the "events NOT advertising" sticky at the top of the forum before anyone posts the "Hans just had a new baby and needs the money" boogie. :P

I'm cornfused. How does that differ from, "Skydive DeLand's 25th Anniversary party- Oct. 27-28"

Would it be OK to say,"Skydive The Farm's Porter Welcoming Party"?

:D:D:P

Who walks in the classroom cool and slow?
Who calls the English teacher Daddy-O?
Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
He's gonna get caught, just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me?)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239