peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

So does this mean that you are entering in the Cabana Boy Contest? Never mind the question your name is now on the list better get your drink and outfit lined up.

Oh yeah, Selena, I'm lined up all right. In fact, I think it's only fair for me to notify my skydiving brothers that I've got the Cabana Boy contest locked up. I still encourage them to enter for entertainment value, just don't harbor any illusions of winning. :)

I wouldn't get your pantys in a bunch just yet... I hear that Dusty won't be competing this year... he wants to retire in stiiiile.

I guess all thats left is for Jaime to actually do something this year instead of standing in the back and taking all the glory.

Yea thats right... them be fightin' words
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

Rumor also has it that 7 (going to be 8 soon) pelt head members will be in this month's Parachutist centerfold!! The 8-way participants were unpelted in the picture but nonetheless honored the recent VA Tech shooting victims with a VT in the sky! PROUD TO BE A PELT HEAD HOKIE!! :)

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Reminder for hotel, bunkhouse and RV slots.

See earlier post for hotels and rates. Would not recommend waiting until the last moment.

Bunkhouse: three single beds left

RV slots: 5 left with water and power.

To hold a RV slot call 717-264-1111 the fee is $10.00 per night. Remember to bring your own hoses and adapters.

Tent Camping: Should have lots and lots of room for everyone who want to pitch a tent.

You know that gets me thinking...

do you have any idea how WILD a co-ed prison would be?

I bet they'd bunk me up w/ an amazon woman just to see what breaks first...

I am pretty cuddly tho

DiverDriver in Training

Whats up w/ all this speculation...

I say put you put your buns where your money is... and by that I mean you need to find a volunteer to prove your point for you

You know where to find me ;)

DiverDriver in Training

Selena, you want to pay Kyle a visit??? :P;)B|

... that reminds me Selena's phrase last winter in front of the fire.....Please don't go there! oh Plueaseeeee don't go there! :D
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

This is a update: for the CASA - PELTHEAD Boggie

Only two single beds left in the Bunkhouse. (free) bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.

Only 5 RV slots left with power and water. $10.00 per night.

If you are going to bring your RV and want power and water or want a bed in the bunkhouse please call 717-264-1111 or email [email protected] ASAP

Hotel Rooms are going fast. Still lots of tent camping space available.

Daytime things: Load Organizers, Hoop Jumps, PELTHEAD world record attempts, Sunset hit & chug each evening, tracking jumps and more.

Night Time events: Saturday pig roast, bring a side dish that will serve 6 - 8, Cabana Boy Contest, Ladies Pudding Wrestling, Slushee Machines with frozen adult beverages.

Make your plans to be here. The CASA gets here on the 12th of July in the afternoon. We will also be flying our King Air. She is fast and can get up to altitude in about 12 minutes.

HOTEL INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

You will need to call ASAP in order to secure a room if you want one as blocks of rooms are limited.

Huge car show in Carlisle that weekend and a softball tournament in Shippenburg.

COMFORT INN: 717-263-6655 call hotel direct ask for Skydiving rate. $71.99 per night

DAYS INN: 717-263-1288 ask for John Monday - Friday from 9 to 5. $80.00 per night mention Skydiving

Best Western: 717-262-4994 ask for VJ he is the manager mention Skydiving $119.00 per night on Friday and Sat $99.00 on Thurs and Sun.

All rates do not include tax. Still working on a few other hotels but if you are planning on being here and want a room call ASAP.

I have extremely exciting news about the Pelt Head boogie... we have a world famous celebrity judge added to the roster for the Pudding wrestling competition.... Handsome Dave Dewolf!!!

Rumor has it, he is also going to be competing in the cabana boy competition... My money's on him to win :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda