peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

This just in.......................

Just received word from the Millennium Flyers Group that they are going to serve lunch items from 10am - 3pm on Saturday the 14th. Not sure of the exact menu items or what the prices will be but now no one needs to worry about leaving for food.

Alright 1st and foremost... it was a Kangaroo hop.

2nd... if it happened in Z hills there's a good chance that I don't remember it and I didn't plan it (but it was probably a DAMN GOOD TIME)

3rd... I need to find more dirt on you Stratostar... but I do know that you have a strange love for that truckstop in indiana and the truckers that shower there... :o

--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

3rd... I need to find more dirt on you Stratostar... but I do know that you have a strange love for that truckstop in indiana and the truckers that shower there... :o

Makes sense, his dad, Chile, is a truck driver. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

i know of 1 chilie that drives a rig.
Is he from down south somewhere with red hair and a beard?
if that is stratostars dad then he has problems :ph34r:
i always thought i might want to met stratostar but i don't know about that now. [:/]

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

Shit, that was funny... and not surprising at all for some reason. It must be Kyle's signature maneuver, stripping the first time he hits a new DZ... he did it here at Cburg too!! What a man-whore.B|

LOL, well I've never seen Kyle's Kangaroo Hop (guess it was too cold or I missed it in Dublin), but the (almost) 1st time I met Kyle, he was wearing a pink helmet that said "Princess" and going by the name of "Princess Kylie". :D:D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

So we were planning this bachelor party at the dz for a oldtimer and we were trying to talk the DZO's boyfriend "the gaybar stripper" aka "Captin Cupcake" into doing a show for the groom because he had really wanted the "school girl" show. When this student jumper walked up amid this discussion and was hearing this "Captin Cupcake" decline our idea and money for the show.

Next thing we hear is "Hey I'm your boy, I even have my own pair of velcro pants and a thong and I'll do it for FREE!" "Just call me Krazy kyle the bunny hop bandit" Well we all thought he was full of shit and just trying to fit in anyway he could, you know how FNG's are. Well the next week came and it was showtime, well I guess he was our boy after all......what a showman!:o:D:D:S:D:ph34r:

Well I had to pay a small fortune to get these from his (kyle's) boytoy, abercrombie.....:D:D:D

Now that is funny, I don't care who you R.

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Shit, I about spewed my coffee laughing so hard at your post and the pictures!!!! Thanks!!

You'll be pleased to know that your previous posts about Kyle were printed out and read aloud at the DZ this weekend. Selena did an incredible job reading your stories and had quite a number of us entertained.

Kyle just emailed me that his life is over and told me that the odds of him running for public office just ended thanks to you though ;)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Wish I could have been there for story time.:(

Kyle just emailed me that his life is over and told me that the odds of him running for public office just ended

With some of the fruit cakes in office today he'll fit right in up on the hill.

This just keeps getting better!

Maybe I should look into performing for bachelorette and/or birthday parties!

That could be a sweet deal.... thanks for the free advertising
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

No his boy toy wanted too much money for those shots. (I didn't take these photos, I was MC'ing the show)

that's not a thong it's a speedo!

Hey WTF, those aint no manly man undies/shorts there! :P

What can one say but mercy, mercy me.................Kyle that is just.....words escape me at this time.

If anyone has questions about the Peltheads/CASA Boggie July 13, 14 & 15 for the next week please call 717-264-1111 or email [email protected].

I will be out of the Country for a few days. : )

As soon as I get back I will post an update for everyone.

Blue Skies

So we were planning this bachelor party at the dz for a oldtimer and we were trying to talk the DZO's boyfriend "the gaybar stripper" aka "Captin Cupcake" into doing a show for the groom because he had really wanted the "school girl" show. When this student jumper walked up amid this discussion and was hearing this "Captin Cupcake" decline our idea and money for the show.

Next thing we hear is "Hey I'm your boy, I even have my own pair of velcro pants and a thong and I'll do it for FREE!" "Just call me Krazy kyle the bunny hop bandit" Well we all thought he was full of shit and just trying to fit in anyway he could, you know how FNG's are. Well the next week came and it was showtime, well I guess he was our boy after all......what a showman!:o:D:D:S:D:ph34r:

Well I had to pay a small fortune to get these from his (kyle's) boytoy, abercrombie.....:D:D:D

Now that is funny, I don't care who you R.

Wow. And I thought I cross the line with my antics. That is just... Wow. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

yep it's on video, but the asshat who filmed it wouldn't give me a copy and has left the sport a few years ago, I have tried to get it a few times but no luck,>:( so these stills will have to do.