peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

AND it was their aniversary last night so you might want to question the context of that ass kicking conversation...:$

LAURALICIOUS-- You KNOW that we're too cool to pass up... you don't want to miss the show!
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

I do agree that you guys ARE way too cool to pass up!

And guess what??? I'm retarded and can't read or check the calendar correctly, or something, because the tournament I have to go to is the weekend BEFORE the pelt head boogie! I'm a dumbass. :D

Only problem now is the 2nd GSL meet is on July 14th...:S But there's probably no way that can compete with the cabana boy contest and pudding wrestling. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

YIpppppeeee, you can't read a calendar so might hit our boogie!!

So does this mean you'll wrestle too? That makes at least three of us. Kevin, are you reading this?? Better get that tarp, kiddie pool and jello or pudding (jello would probably be better, I think)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Yay, this'll give me motivation to start lifting weights again. It's ON!!!

Just wanted to pre-empt any comments from the peanut gallery (Bolas) with my statement about public nudity. :P As long as there are clothes involved, I'm in for wrestling. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Kevin, are you reading this?? Better get that tarp, kiddie pool and jello or pudding (jello would probably be better, I think)

Oh don't worry I'm reading every post and I'm on top of things! Jello might be a bit expensive but I'll see what I can do. Big vats of pudding are pretty easy to pick up at a Costco or any other bulk kind of store. The kiddy pool will be soft (probably inflatable) and not plastic but with a tarp under it so we don't have to land the next day in pudding! :P This is going to rock :D
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Kevin, stick with the pudding. It can be watered down to look more like mud. So are you going to have brackets or just pull names out of a hat? How long are the matches? Who is going to be the referee? Better start a list of ladies.

The area down by the fire pit has lights and power. We need to see if any one has a tent or something we can use as a changing are for both contest.

I (we - KS helped)have finally located the Cabana Boy contest rules. I will post them later today after I have more coffee.

NO not a late night just wind and banging lights on the hanger. Off to see if I can find a ladder tall enough to reach.

HEHEHE....let the planning begin then! I'm sure that I can come up with some pretty creative rules and rest assured that this won't be just your average every day mud wrestling event ;) :)

I'm calling together a chocolate pudding committee to assist with the preperation of the event and to come up with some rules that are both fair and unfair in a tasty way :P If you want to be on this committee please PM me and we can talk. I must ask that only dudes be on this committee for the sake of fairness or women that are not planning on getting dirty....I personally can't imagine who would not want to roll around in pudding with other skydiver ladies but that's just me! :P
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

CABANA BOY CONTEST RULES

Each contestant will have 2 minutes to WOW the judges. The judges are ladies only and contestants are restricted to men (male) only. You must be 18 years of age or older. In the event of a tie a second round will be held at the judges discretion.

Point are awarded as follows.

1. Drink Taste: 0 to 25: Your choice of drink just make enough so we get a taste.

2. Outfit: 0 to 25: Shorts, Speedo or your own choice of attire. 25 bonus points if you wear a loincloth.

3. Presentation: 0 to 25: Dancing, jokes, singing are allowed. You earn your points on how you present your drink to the judging panel.

4. Originality: 0 to 25: This is the anything goes category.

5. Judges Extra Point: 0 - 25: Just because we can and where get get to play favorites.

couple of points: Drinks need to have rum, vodka, gin, whiskey or Patron (silver) in them. Not all at the same time however unless you are making long island ice tea. Then we can talk.

If any one is on site and hear the word CLEAR make sure you are at least 6 to 8 feet behind the judging panel.

Just trust me on this one.

Selena, thanks for posting those!

The girl wrestler roster now has Sue Stambaugh added. I'll talk with more later this week.

Kevin, get in touch with Kyle and Chad, they both agreed to help with the logistics and rules of the pudding wrestling!!

Sorry to spoil the fun but there will be no nude pudding/mud wrestling at Chambersburg. I guess this means there will be rules.

We are a family DZ and plan to have loads of fun with our boogie, and much of this will be adult fun, however, public nudity could have us removed from the airport and lose our business.

Sorry I had to step in here, but I can,t allow unauthoried individuals make public claims for our business.

Blue ones,

J.R. & Kathie Sides
Chambersburg Skydiving Center, Inc.

Kyle's completely delusional if he thinks there's a snowball's chance of any of the ladies removing any clothing at all for pudding wrestling:P There are 7-8 contestants minimum, and all of us will be fully clad!!!

For those who missed out on the Cabana Boy Contest last year, and have an urge to enter, here are some pictures of previous contestants... JR, are you ok with it if I post the picture of you as well??

B|

UPDATE on CABANA BOY CONTEST RULES

#4. Originality: Anything goes: NO TOTAL NUDITY!!! Please leave us wondering.

Other UPDATES:

We have lots of tent space available. Plan to arrive early on July 12th so you can get one of the best spots and we can have the wheels up nice and early on the CASA on the 13th. So if you have not marked your calendar and arranged for the time off from work better get on that ASAP.

Showers: We have three at this time and should have the 4th on line by July. (no promises)

RV slots: limited in number that have electric and water hook ups. email [email protected] for fee - yes we take Credit Cards

Bunkhouse: 8 beds available, bring your sleeping bag and pillow. Once again email [email protected] to put your name on that list.

I was ill last week so did not get the hotel info but will work on it and post in the next week or two.

You can fly into BWI, Ronald Reagan, Dulles or Harrisburg and drive to Chambersburg. Sorry no shuttles.

That is all for now except..............Yes KG please go and start tanning. Last years winner is looking to defend his title so get ready.

UPDATE on CABANA BOY CONTEST RULES

#4. Originality: Anything goes: NO TOTAL NUDITY!!! Please leave us wondering.

Got it. At least a sock. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.