peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

Kevin, why don't use the large cans of pre-made pudding? It would simpler then all you would have to do is cut that with water.

I am quite sure we could pass the hat and take up a donation ($) from everyone who want to see this be a successful event.

I will check the jello web site to double check if the pudding mix will dissolve with just water or if you will need just a bit of milk. I'll get back to you on that one.

Selena, you might be a bit confused.....the Jello wrestling website that was posted has 5 pound bags of mix that only needs a garden hose to mix it with. Lots of water so no milk is needed and it isn't exacly Jello.....you can't eat it! It is very easy to make though and it makes a lot (25 Gallons). Only problem is the price.

Originally, I was planning on getting big cans of pre-made pudding but I haven't been able to find any in the stores yet. They are cheap and easy but hard to find a lot of. Anyone have any suggestions on where I could get those big cans? Costo perhaps? Pudding is ideal over Jello. B|

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

CAN SOMEONE GO TO THE WEBSITE AND ASK TECH SUPPORT FOR THEIR RECCOMENDATION?

I got your "Tech Support Reccomendation" for ya! Take this thread & yer skinny white fratboy wannabe pimp ass out back with them kritters ya been killin to make them pelts out of, and shoot this lame thread in head already, make ya new "thread head pelt"........:P punkass kid.....:D:D:D

Who would want go to your dz anyway, the place is full of hill jack "herd rejects" that haven't had a bath since sometime in the late 80's and still use horse drawn jumpships with funny little gay triangles on um, and now your going to get all dressed up in some road kill and have a party and call it a boogie.......

Hell that is an everyday event at "The Farm"......:ph34r:
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

ok why don't we try to get this thread back on track.
we all know engineers can figure out crap and there will either be jello or pudding to play with saturday night.

Pelt head boogie Friday July 13 in the AM to Sunday July 15 at sunset.

Planes- CASA and a fast King Air
Jumps- load organizing, hoop jumps, tracking dives, SOS record attempts, Pelt Head record attempts, packers to jump with, hit and chugs at the end of the day and anything else you can come up with within reason. :)Food- pig roast saturday night, sign up at manifest to bring a covered dish.

I'm sure there is more I am forgeting

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

Thats one hell of a burn man...

I'm off to Chambersburg for the pre-party... I've gotta get my 'fratboy wannabe' style worked bout before the big event

catch you guys there
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

I consider it special time alone w/ my canopy ;)

NO CHAD YOU'RE NOT INVITED

after all Rosemary did to you!?!?

and then people say that women like to sufer!
HA
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I'll be there Thurs night or early Fri am... so will Chad. Bring the blender and the electric 8 way gadget :)

OH MY GOSH!

I wonder who's balls will get electrocuted this time :D
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

OH MY GOSH!

I wonder who's balls will get electrocuted this time

Kyle been dancing for ya in his male stripper clothes.....:o When I first met him he introduced himself as "Krazy Kyle-The bunny hop bandit" and was a tad limp wristed with the handshake and had that funny tone of voice, if ya know what I mean. ;)

I just thought we had another goofy ass frat boy in class, till later after lunch I look over and right n the middle of a packed hanger, he was doing a strip teast and lap dance on some big tall bald DUDE and yes he had a real big smile on his face, well they both did. Then he all sudden like hopped up and yanked off his split velcro silver lamay pants and started sporting one of them there gurily type "floss" thong under panties and procieded to shake his bootie between some weird looking kind of "bunny hop" thing that kind of looks like a, well, I'm sure you've already seen it if he has you guys already electrocutng balls.......:S

The dude's not right.:P

What a man-whore

Oh he's a Man-Whore alright!

I saw some stories written on the bathroom walls in Z-hills that were all about Kyle "was here". So I don't know about him, I wasn't there to see it, thank god. But it's pretty bad when Carbone writes shit about you and TK leaves it up.:D:D:D

And you should see the boy-toy he pals around with while in Richmond, a real playboy type, flies in to meet him in a private plane and is some kind of underwear catolog model.

The dude's not right I tell ya! :P

PELTHEAD/CASA BOOGIE JULY 13 - 15 2007

UPDATES:

We have been working hard to gather lots of stuff for the goodie bags and prizes for both Cabana Boy Contest & Ladies Pudding Wrestling.

Bunkhouse: Only one bed left if you want it call 717-264-1111 or email [email protected] ASAP

RV Slots: Down to three that are not spoken for. $10.00 per night for water and power. Bring your own adapter and power cord. Contact 717-264-1111 or Email [email protected]

If you are an SOS member and would like to participate on the state record attempts please contact Bob Atkins. If you PM me I will give you his phone number by PM back.

More Later.........................